over a year ago

Newport

Best dogging spots around Newport ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Its like fight club.

Maybe chat to couples or singles that are on here, be friendly and polite, and arrange a meet

By *lubluemoon300 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newport

But where ?

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

By *utty200Couple
over a year ago

nearby

with all due respect OP, why would anyone share a location even if there was a good spot? all the best places were ruined years ago by too many people revealing the locations on sites like fab , pushy single guys and boy racers , not to mention the police , so ask yourself , if you knew of a really good spot would you share it ? Single guys won't want the competition and couples wouldn't want it overun with more single guys

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So how do people find out about them? Not really interested, just curious.

By *utty200Couple
over a year ago

nearby

"So how do people find out about them? Not really interested, just curious."

Anywhere that's reasonably secluded and has space for cars is a potential dogging spot especially after dark, lay bys that are separated from the road by trees or picnic areas that may seem busy in the daytime become deserted in the night so they're perfect provided no one living locally is affected .

It's a case of putting the time and effort in to visit these places and see if there's anything happening, also a lot of patience is called for , just because it doesn't happen on the first visit it doesn't mean its not happening at all , some people spend years building up knowledge of the best places and gaining the trust of couples, they don't do all that work just to give it all away to someone who thinks the easiest way is just to post on here asking where the best places are

By *elshdevil70Man
over a year ago

Swansea

"So how do people find out about them? Not really interested, just curious.

Anywhere that's reasonably secluded and has space for cars is a potential dogging spot especially after dark, lay bys that are separated from the road by trees or picnic areas that may seem busy in the daytime become deserted in the night so they're perfect provided no one living locally is affected .

It's a case of putting the time and effort in to visit these places and see if there's anything happening, also a lot of patience is called for , just because it doesn't happen on the first visit it doesn't mean its not happening at all , some people spend years building up knowledge of the best places and gaining the trust of couples, they don't do all that work just to give it all away to someone who thinks the easiest way is just to post on here asking where the best places are "

Absolutely This...I posted similar thoughts previously.

Why would I or anyone else want to disclose any active spots when it has taken yrs and endless hrs of patience to find locations and 'dogging' friends

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

It's a case of putting the time and effort in to visit these places and see if there's anything happening, also a lot of patience is called for , just because it doesn't happen on the first visit it doesn't mean its not happening at all , some people spend years building up knowledge of the best places and gaining the trust of couples, they don't do all that work just to give it all away to someone who thinks the easiest way is just to post on here asking where the best places are "

Well said

over a year ago

Wish I hadn't bothered posting on this thread now.

By *ust Us TogetherCouple
over a year ago

Newport

Will message you where we go when we next plan to go out to play....we like new people to play with and not the same guys week after week who think it is their private location and are therefore entitled to play with my wife. Dogging is all about meeting strangers and having unplanned sex with all the excitment that goes with it, not an outdoors social club!!!

By *neoffwelshladMan
over a year ago

West Wales

"Wish I hadn't bothered posting on this thread now. "

probs best you hadn’t...

over a year ago

"Wish I hadn't bothered posting on this thread now.

probs best you hadn’t... "

I know, it's not even my original question

By *utty200Couple
over a year ago

nearby

"Wish I hadn't bothered posting on this thread now. "

not sure why ? you asked a genuine question and you were given a genuine answer and explanation with no criticism of yourself

By *udistcpl1Couple
over a year ago

Wirral

Nobody in North Wales?

By *an1978Woman
over a year ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

"Nobody in North Wales?"

I'm in that big black hole between Porthmadog and Machynlleth.

Never seen anyone lol

By *an1978Woman
over a year ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

"Nobody in North Wales?"

I'm in that big black hole between Porthmadog and Machynlleth.

Never seen anyone lol

By *wmbranmikeMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Anyone fancy meeting up now x

over a year ago

Newport

[Removed by poster at 06/02/22 07:28:20]

over a year ago

Newport

Pm me then

By *eepndarkMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Such great work!

It's a case of putting the time and effort in to visit these places and see if there's anything happening, also a lot of patience is called for , just because it doesn't happen on the first visit it doesn't mean its not happening at all , some people spend years building up knowledge of the best places and gaining the trust of couples, they don't do all that work just to give it all away to someone who thinks the easiest way is just to post on here asking where the best places are

Absolutely This...I posted similar thoughts previously.

Why would I or anyone else want to disclose any active spots when it has taken yrs and endless hrs of patience to find locations and 'dogging' friends "

over a year ago

North wales here

By *um and join usCouple
over a year ago

port Talbot

If anyone knows of any in the Port Talbot/Bridgend area please DM us.

Thanks x

By *ovetodressukTV/TS
over a year ago

abergele

Just by Rhyl x

Post new Message to Thread