By *avrick180 OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontypool/Torquay

Hay can you get blocked by someone that you have never spoken to them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do it often

If I see someone has looked at me or is nearby and I find something about them or their profile off-putting I will often block

I've also blocked people from the forum if I just find them not to be on my wavelength

It just saves potential unwanted correspondence from people I wouldn't wish to engage with

over a year ago

Where we do that often for very similar reasons.

over a year ago

It's a very useful tool, I use it often.

By *outhwalesbbwWoman
over a year ago

Bridgend,sometimes hampshire

I'm afraid I do it alot,

By *imandHer9396Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

We've done that if there's any reference to drugs (trying to buy them) or we've realised we know them in normal life.

I've also blocked a few friends on here, that's their business and I don't want to know!

It's quite useful really, I know I'll never meet with them so no point having the awkward blanks or conversations

Her x

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I do it often

If I see someone has looked at me or is nearby and I find something about them or their profile off-putting I will often block

I've also blocked people from the forum if I just find them not to be on my wavelength

It just saves potential unwanted correspondence from people I wouldn't wish to engage with

"

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

Fuck aye, I'm at the top of everyone's hit list.

Don't take it personally, like others say, it's another filter. I use it to out all non hackers that don't pack the gear to serve in my beloved corps.

It's quite sad really that my block list is getting longer than my search list

over a year ago

We do it all the time.

over a year ago

I use it if someone has sent a friend request on more than one occasion, but no message has been sent at all.

Also used if I have read their profile and would not want to engage with them.

Just another filter option really

By *uddsWoman
over a year ago

st athans

"I use it if someone has sent a friend request on more than one occasion, but no message has been sent at all.

Also used if I have read their profile and would not want to engage with them.

Just another filter option really "

i have found that if i dont delete my friend request that are sent to me they cant send another one,so rather than decline or delete i just leave them.

saves the hassle of getting fr from same person over and over

over a year ago

I tend to do this with people who have left verifications (for having had a meet )with users on here that shag anything and just want to get through the whole of fab like a shopping list.

By *ia RooCouple
over a year ago

Port Talbot

we had people on our friends list and she dose block us regular as she dose to others too. hey ho just move on.

By *ornycpl2000Couple
over a year ago

Swansea

We got winked at by a woman, before we could message her or even look at her, she blocked us

over a year ago

I chatted with a couple recently,seemed to get on ok,then the conversation dried up. They winked me a few days later,I messaged them only to be told that as I hadn't chatted for five days they didn't want to meet me after all and blocked me. It works both ways,what was stopping them messaging me. We all have lives away from fab.

over a year ago

I do it all the time. Mainly because they use their 150 character status update for derogatory purposes

By *FFB69Woman
over a year ago

Torfaen/Gwent

"I do it all the time. Mainly because they use their 150 character status update for derogatory purposes "

^^ this.

Many a person I've blocked because they've made a gross or derogatory status. Doesn't matter if you're the hottest person on the planet, if you're an ass.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"I do it all the time. Mainly because they use their 150 character status update for derogatory purposes

^^ this.

Many a person I've blocked because they've made a gross or derogatory status. Doesn't matter if you're the hottest person on the planet, if you're an ass. "

I’ve done this a lot myself, sometimes status updates show what a profile can’t and expose how attractive people can have ugly personalities

By *uddsWoman
over a year ago

st athans

"I do it all the time. Mainly because they use their 150 character status update for derogatory purposes

^^ this.

Many a person I've blocked because they've made a gross or derogatory status. Doesn't matter if you're the hottest person on the planet, if you're an ass.

I’ve done this a lot myself, sometimes status updates show what a profile can’t and expose how attractive people can have ugly personalities "

By *azylivingMan
over a year ago

swansea / Bristol

"I do it often

"

I do exactly the same. Great advice

over a year ago

"I do it often

I do exactly the same. Great advice "

Definitely

I don't understand why so many people take it so personally

It's just a useful tool that

saves people potentially wasting each others time trying to engage with someone who wouldn't be interested

Post new Message to Thread