Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Chams.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

E has been grounded by her daughter and we have a joint membership. How can I go to the beachparty without her?? Do I need a single male membership or a n other female to take her space on our joint membership??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ldionMan
over a year ago

swansea

"E has been grounded by her daughter and we have a joint membership. How can I go to the beachparty without her?? Do I need a single male membership or a n other female to take her space on our joint membership??"

You either need a single males membership to go on your own or you could take someone else. Only thing is as you have to provide the card saying you’ve had both vaccinations and it has the persons name on it that won’t match up with the name on your current couples card. Me and bustylou have run into the same problem

over a year ago

"E has been grounded by her daughter and we have a joint membership. How can I go to the beachparty without her?? Do I need a single male membership or a n other female to take her space on our joint membership??

You either need a single males membership to go on your own or you could take someone else. Only thing is as you have to provide the card saying you’ve had both vaccinations and it has the persons name on it that won’t match up with the name on your current couples card. Me and bustylou have run into the same problem "

They take the pcr test like newport don't they?

By *ldionMan
over a year ago

swansea

"E has been grounded by her daughter and we have a joint membership. How can I go to the beachparty without her?? Do I need a single male membership or a n other female to take her space on our joint membership??

You either need a single males membership to go on your own or you could take someone else. Only thing is as you have to provide the card saying you’ve had both vaccinations and it has the persons name on it that won’t match up with the name on your current couples card. Me and bustylou have run into the same problem

They take the pcr test like newport don't they?"

I would have thought they would. Could try it that way

over a year ago

I hope so that's what we used a few weeks ago in Newport!

By *ldionMan
over a year ago

swansea

"I hope so that's what we used a few weeks ago in Newport! "

Just try that then if you can get someone to go with you

over a year ago

"I hope so that's what we used a few weeks ago in Newport!

Just try that then if you can get someone to go with you"

80 quid for a single mens membership. WTAF...

I need a fem to come and get a joint membership for a saving

over a year ago

I rang chams for him.

He can go along, need his pcr test 24hrs before they go and go in with our friends as there guest x

Happy days

By *ldionMan
over a year ago

swansea

Fair enough. Wonder if I can get away with that too lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do anyone know if the lateral flow tests you do at home are okay to go to chams please?

By *ldionMan
over a year ago

swansea

"Do anyone know if the lateral flow tests you do at home are okay to go to chams please? "

They should be ok. Just upload the results to the nhs website and use that as proof

Post new Message to Thread