Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Friend Lists

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you think its a good idea to limit the number of profiles on your friend list? We're thinking of removing those profiles that we don't have fairly regular contact with, any thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have a very select few on there that I intend to meet soon, and I make these my priority for when I have free time to meet.

Once I meet them, they're more often than not deleted from Friends List and the next lot are drafted in from the Hotlist. Sorted.

over a year ago

cant really see the point in a long list to be fair,ive only a few friends and im in contact with all of them

By *uncpl2015Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Do you think its a good idea to limit the number of profiles on your friend list? We're thinking of removing those profiles that we don't have fairly regular contact with, any thoughts? "

We only have on ours people that we either have met or are going to meet. Did have anyone that asked on their but soon wised up to pic collectors etc so deleted them all. now just met or going to meet.

Very small friends list MASSIVE blocked list hehehe

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Our friends list is just that, a list of our friends.

Some we have met loads of times, some we have played with, some we haven't, and some we may never play with.

Some we have yet to meet, but have chatted in the rooms, some we have met briefly, and some we have spent loads of time with.

But.... they are all people we want to be friends with... its not a "to do" list, or a list of conquests, or a "we are more popular than you" list, or any other kind of list.

Sometimes, it would be nice if everything was just "as it says on the tin" lol, why complicate things?

over a year ago

"I have a very select few on there that I intend to meet soon, and I make these my priority for when I have free time to meet.

Once I meet them, they're more often than not deleted from Friends List and the next lot are drafted in from the Hotlist. Sorted. "

How long is the waiting list Ava

over a year ago

"I have a very select few on there that I intend to meet soon, and I make these my priority for when I have free time to meet.

Once I meet them, they're more often than not deleted from Friends List and the next lot are drafted in from the Hotlist. Sorted. "

That's remarkably organised and efficient!

over a year ago

"Our friends list is just that, a list of our friends.

Some we have met loads of times, some we have played with, some we haven't, and some we may never play with.

Some we have yet to meet, but have chatted in the rooms, some we have met briefly, and some we have spent loads of time with.

But.... they are all people we want to be friends with... its not a "to do" list, or a list of conquests, or a "we are more popular than you" list, or any other kind of list.

Sometimes, it would be nice if everything was just "as it says on the tin" lol, why complicate things? "

over a year ago

My friends list is rather small so i would say yes limit the amount

To think anyone on here is your friend is like saying everyone on your fb page is when you have 50+, be honest they are only friends to perv your private pictures.

Recent events have slammed the whole "friends" thing home.

I know who "my friends" are and who I keep at arms distance. "Friends" go onto my friends list when they gain my respect

Ultimately its your friends list, you can have who you want on there

over a year ago

We keep friends list for those we meet and continue to meet .

over a year ago

Once I meet them, they're more often than not deleted from Friends List and the next lot are drafted in from the Hotlist. Sorted.

How long is the waiting list Ava "

Frigging years at this rate by the time I get some free time off work

over a year ago

"My friends list is rather small so i would say yes limit the amount

To think anyone on here is your friend is like saying everyone on your fb page is when you have 50+, be honest they are only friends to perv your private pictures.

Recent events have slammed the whole "friends" thing home.

I know who "my friends" are and who I keep at arms distance. "Friends" go onto my friends list when they gain my respect

Ultimately its your friends list, you can have who you want on there "

What?! I am respected!? Well fuck a duck!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Interesting, thanks for all your input folks x

Post new Message to Thread