Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Pembrokeshire fun

Jump to newest

By *almprints OP   Woman
over a year ago

deepest, darkest West

Hello Wales.

I am moving to Pembrokeshire in September and wondered what the playing scene was like with you lovely lot. Do fill me in.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unshine500Man
over a year ago

west wales

You will have plenty of men to choose from, but also ssome lovely laud back couples also, unfortunately no clubs! As of yet anyway

But you are moveing to a lovely part of West Wales

By *almprints OP   Woman
over a year ago

deepest, darkest West

"You will have plenty of men to choose from, but also ssome lovely laud back couples also, unfortunately no clubs! As of yet anyway

But you are moveing to a lovely part of West Wales"

Might have to change that no clubs thing! But thanks for the info xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is very quiet here in The Shire, but as has been said previously, this is the most beauty place to live.

I’m sure you won’t be short of offers though.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

As previously mentioned, lots of men available of varying quality and eloquence, but also some nice Women and Couples.

Carmarthenshire and Swansea aren’t that far a drive for a greater choice and better nightlife but the only club is Chams in Newport.

The local area is incredibly beautiful though, plenty of places to enjoy… especially if you don’t stick to the tourist trap that is Tenby!

Welcome to the county, hope you enjoy it here

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"You will have plenty of men to choose from, but also ssome lovely laud back couples also, unfortunately no clubs! As of yet anyway

But you are moveing to a lovely part of West Wales

Might have to change that no clubs thing! But thanks for the info xx"

Croeso i Sir Benfro/Welcome to Pembrokeshire

I’m from North Pembs originally. Great part of the world.

I don’t think there’s the population to sustain a club, tbh. There’s barely the population to sustain normal clubs!

There’s lots of good folks in Pembs, but events of any sort, including cultural etc, are often very ad-hoc and organised amongst friends, rather than taking place in commercial premises.

It’s a quiet place overall. Many of the younger folk have to move away for work (people get seduced by the beauty, but, like Cornwall, it’s an area of very low wages). They tend to be replaced by retirees, and towns and villages are much emptier off season due to holiday homes these days .

Still a wonderful place to move to, though .

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

What Pembs does have is lots of visitors, who are on holiday and in a relaxed frame of mind (except when trying to drive ludicrously large mobile homes down quiet lanes) ,

By *almprints OP   Woman
over a year ago

deepest, darkest West

Thanks, everyone. I really appreciate your feedback.

I'm genuinely looking forward to moving to the ara and will be taking your advice and exploring quiet areas for some fun.

Pxx

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"Thanks, everyone. I really appreciate your feedback.

I'm genuinely looking forward to moving to the ara and will be taking your advice and exploring quiet areas for some fun.

Pxx"

Feel free to message if you want any local advice

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

Nice area to live not the best area for getting meets but some good people on here locally and quite a lot visitors to the area on fab as well

Post new Message to Thread