Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

saddo tea party

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thinking of holding a tea party one afternoon next week got two special guests coming ...father jack and miss doyle from craggy island..fun...fun...fun..or feck off does anyone else like to come

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Count me in please Sergi

over a year ago

" Count me in please Sergi

"

go on, go on, go on, go on ,go on ,go on, ......feck off...drink!!

over a year ago

Hahahahaha Steel

Sergi hunni can I please come if I promise to be very very naughty ?

over a year ago

i am trying to get dougal to come but at the moment thew best i going to get is the one of the magic roundabout with his mate dillion the hare...

By *ardiffmale30Man
over a year ago

cardiff

count me in. To be sure to be sure

over a year ago

"i am trying to get dougal to come but at the moment thew best i going to get is the one of the magic roundabout with his mate dillion the hare..."

Well we can bring Ermatrude as she been here with us for the last week, cant get rid of the Cow, maybe she will know Dillan ?

over a year ago

"i am trying to get dougal to come but at the moment thew best i going to get is the one of the magic roundabout with his mate dillion the hare...

Well we can bring Ermatrude as she been here with us for the last week, cant get rid of the Cow, maybe she will know Dillan ?"

i was thinking about zeberdee and florence and then we can call it the magic roundabout reunion tea party

over a year ago

"i am trying to get dougal to come but at the moment thew best i going to get is the one of the magic roundabout with his mate dillion the hare...

Well we can bring Ermatrude as she been here with us for the last week, cant get rid of the Cow, maybe she will know Dillan ?i was thinking about zeberdee and florence and then we can call it the magic roundabout reunion tea party "

Florence eloped with Postman Pat so there no way we can call it a re-union Party as some political do-gooding timewaster would point out that it cant be a re-union without all the members from the Magic Roundabout being there !!!

over a year ago

Well we can bring Ermatrude as she been here with us for the last week, cant get rid of the Cow, maybe she will know Dillan ?i was thinking about zeberdee and florence and then we can call it the magic roundabout reunion tea party

Florence eloped with Postman Pat so there no way we can call it a re-union Party as some political do-gooding timewaster would point out that it cant be a re-union without all the members from the Magic Roundabout being there !!! "

feck it looks like captain pugwash is on the cards then

over a year ago

Well we can bring Ermatrude as she been here with us for the last week, cant get rid of the Cow, maybe she will know Dillan ?i was thinking about zeberdee and florence and then we can call it the magic roundabout reunion tea party

Florence eloped with Postman Pat so there no way we can call it a re-union Party as some political do-gooding timewaster would point out that it cant be a re-union without all the members from the Magic Roundabout being there !!! feck it looks like captain pugwash is on the cards then "

Heard he done a runner with Seaman Staines after a Gay Rights activist visited them

over a year ago

looks like i have to cancel the tea party ...all i got left is bungle,zippy and george and there boring i say does anybody no of the whereabouts of the flowerpot men are or mary,mungo and midge

over a year ago

"looks like i have to cancel the tea party ...all i got left is bungle,zippy and george and there boring i say does anybody no of the whereabouts of the flowerpot men are or mary,mungo and midge "

Flowerpot men were last seen in Port Talbot, believe however they are in witness protection after an altercation with one of the teletubbies !!!

over a year ago

"looks like i have to cancel the tea party ...all i got left is bungle,zippy and george and there boring i say does anybody no of the whereabouts of the flowerpot men are or mary,mungo and midge

Flowerpot men were last seen in Port Talbot, believe however they are in witness protection after an altercation with one of the teletubbies !!! "

you just cant belive in the rumouurs nowadays i heard they were on the sauce and you find them on a decent park bench in swansea i knew it was a lie as is no decent park bench's in swansea

over a year ago

There are loads here in Llanelli, spent many a night on them, even had a good night with Pippy Longstockings last weekend

over a year ago

" There are loads here in Llanelli, spent many a night on them, even had a good night with Pippy Longstockings last weekend

"

your lucky i thought in lianelli you just get slutty holdups

over a year ago

" There are loads here in Llanelli, spent many a night on them, even had a good night with Pippy Longstockings last weekend

your lucky i thought in lianelli you just get slutty holdups "

K gonna sooooo slap you for that Sergi pmsl

Post new Message to Thread