Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Shopping challenge

Jump to newest

By *ubforfandcouple OP   Man
over a year ago

pontardawe

I will go shopping tomorrow morning in Swansea and to Asda wearing stockings and a butplug. What you think about it?

Should I also go to a lingerie shop to buy panties, asking for help, telling the seller that is for me and must match with black stockings and green diamond butplug?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Don’t involve unconsenting people in your kink.

Reply privately

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Don’t involve unconsenting people in your kink."

And by that I mean, wear whatever you want, but don’t discuss your buttplug with a shop assistant, it’s inappropriate and will probably be upsetting for them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

pontardawe

"Don’t involve unconsenting people in your kink.

And by that I mean, wear whatever you want, but don’t discuss your buttplug with a shop assistant, it’s inappropriate and will probably be upsetting for them."

I understand...

Reply privately

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Don’t involve unconsenting people in your kink.

And by that I mean, wear whatever you want, but don’t discuss your buttplug with a shop assistant, it’s inappropriate and will probably be upsetting for them.

I understand..."

Discussing a purchase should hopefully be fine, as long as you do it in a matter-of-fact way - these days, a shop assistant should hopefully serve anyone regardless of gender. I just wouldn’t mention buttplugs unless you’re in an adult shop, and even then I wouldn’t say you’re using it at the time.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I will go shopping tomorrow morning in Swansea and to Asda wearing stockings and a butplug. What you think about it?

Should I also go to a lingerie shop to buy panties, asking for help, telling the seller that is for me and must match with black stockings and green diamond butplug? "

I seriously wouldn't recommend doing that

Wear whatever the fuck you like as long as you respect public decency, but approaching a member of staff and talking to them about something you've got shoved up your arse is fucking disturbing

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you want something to match black and green then just look for/ask for that. No need for anything else to be divulged

Reply privately

over a year ago

pontardawe

"If you want something to match black and green then just look for/ask for that. No need for anything else to be divulged "

Reply privately

over a year ago

pontardawe

"If you want something to match black and green then just look for/ask for that. No need for anything else to be divulged "

Ok miss.

Reply privately

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

"I will go shopping tomorrow morning in Swansea and to Asda wearing stockings and a butplug. What you think about it?

Should I also go to a lingerie shop to buy panties, asking for help, telling the seller that is for me and must match with black stockings and green diamond butplug?

Wear whatever the fuck you like as long as you respect public decency, but approaching a member of staff and talking to them about something you've got shoved up your arse is fucking disturbing

"

I get disturbed every time you tell me what you want to shove up my arse, don't give a fuck for my feelings then do you. Double standards.

Reply privately

By *uddsWoman
over a year ago

st athans

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get disturbed every time you tell me what you want to shove up my arse, don't give a fuck for my feelings then do you. Double standards."

You told me that you fantasise about a MissP double fisting?

Reply privately

over a year ago

pontardawe

I get disturbed every time you tell me what you want to shove up my arse, don't give a fuck for my feelings then do you. Double standards.

You told me that you fantasise about a MissP double fisting? "

No

Reply privately

over a year ago

pontardawe

Ready to go..my heart beats so fast...

Reply privately

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

You told me that you fantasise about a MissP double fisting? "

I said fist, but then she pulled out a fucking pineapple

Reply privately

over a year ago

pontardawe

"Ready to go..my heart beats so fast..."

I uploaded some pictures on my profile, I will write on stories and fantasies my experience from this morning.

Reply privately