Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

New dogging location in the rhondda

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Recently stumbled across a new dogging location last night there was a couple there who seemed to be getting naughty mail me for more info and directions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are u only prepared to give directions on you being there too ? We are definitely interested in finding new locations but not with conditions attached lol

over a year ago

Would like to know the location thanks

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/07/12 17:47:55]

over a year ago

Yeah if anyone could pm me any good locations in the south Wales area that would be much appreciated x

over a year ago

Hi. I would be very interested in knowing the location too so, please, if anyone has it, care to share it with me? PM me please.

By *aturist-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Taffs Well

can you pm us the location please, i did send you a pm but have not heard back from you

By *iercedpussyCouple
over a year ago

pontypridd

didnt realise dogging sites were hush hush considering there is a site list o of dogging sites on the home page

over a year ago

"didnt realise dogging sites were hush hush considering there is a site list o of dogging sites on the home page"

If you thought dogging sites were hush hush you wanna see the fuss naming naturist beaches has caused on here

over a year ago

I know, was maybe a bit harsh

Just a thought if we may, we know sites are available in the public domain for Nudist beaches, however we feel and maybe you do to that maybe for the good and benefit of all members of Fab that because this forum is available on the public domain, (log out and google a forum title!!) that maybe locations should not be named for safety reasons and for the good of the location as alot now are frequented by boyracers and the like ?

Of course this is an opinion but maybe a change to the site could also be effective by not allowing public access to these forums ? Food for thought ?

over a year ago

go on then!

let us know! lol

over a year ago

Would love to know of a site in port talbot, could someone please pm me if they know of any, thanks.

over a year ago

"didnt realise dogging sites were hush hush considering there is a site list o of dogging sites on the home page"

I know there is on other websites but on this one??

By *f3_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

What's there to stop someone intent on causing trouble at a dogging or naturist site from creating an account on here and finding all the information they need about locations etc? In a word.... nothing!

Admin should require that profiles are properly completed before they are approved. Profiles where people say "fill this in later" etc are all to common on here. At least if people take the time to complete their profile there's a greater chance that they are here for the right reasons.

over a year ago

"What's there to stop someone intent on causing trouble at a dogging or naturist site from creating an account on here and finding all the information they need about locations etc? In a word.... nothing!

Admin should require that profiles are properly completed before they are approved. Profiles where people say "fill this in later" etc are all to common on here. At least if people take the time to complete their profile there's a greater chance that they are here for the right reasons."

I agree admin needs to have greater control over profiles but also should remove place names from the forums like they have the power to remove spammers and posts where there is name and shame posts so maybee admin can introduce posting of locations as a rule break, would like to see if admin responds to this aswell

By *f3_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

The rules permit the discussion of naturist sites and we believe that this should remain as the information is freely available (without the need to become a member) on numerous Naturism websites.

Naming dogging locations is already not allowed. Mods and admin have the ability to close and delete threads and they should exercise this power more often. Users can report postings to Admin so if you think that a location has been mentioned against the rules report it!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"What's there to stop someone intent on causing trouble at a dogging or naturist site from creating an account on here and finding all the information they need about locations etc? In a word.... nothing!

Admin should require that profiles are properly completed before they are approved. Profiles where people say "fill this in later" etc are all to common on here. At least if people take the time to complete their profile there's a greater chance that they are here for the right reasons.

I agree admin needs to have greater control over profiles but also should remove place names from the forums like they have the power to remove spammers and posts where there is name and shame posts so maybee admin can introduce posting of locations as a rule break, would like to see if admin responds to this aswell"

If you check out the forum rules, you will find the rule.

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Locations

Please don't post exact locations of dogging sites or socials in the forum. You can ask people to mail you privately for more information.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

On this home page? There are none on here.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I must be niave, but I thought naturist sites were people who just get their kit off as families can go too??

By *f3_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I must be niave, but I thought naturist sites were people who just get their kit off as families can go too??"

That's correct! We have taken our kids to naturist beaches (they wore swimming costumes) when they were younger. Wouldn't take them these days as they are now older teenagers and would die of embrassment if we did! But as they are 19 & 15 we have the freedom to enjoy a some naked relaxation on a naturist beach on our own without worrying about babysitters etc.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I must be niave, but I thought naturist sites were people who just get their kit off as families can go too??

That's correct! We have taken our kids to naturist beaches (they wore swimming costumes) when they were younger. Wouldn't take them these days as they are now older teenagers and would die of embrassment if we did! But as they are 19 & 15 we have the freedom to enjoy a some naked relaxation on a naturist beach on our own without worrying about babysitters etc."

Exactly! Naturism, is NOTHING to do about sex. Its about freely enjoying the open air (in a non sexual way - pervs!) in the state you were born.

over a year ago

Hi I would love to know of any dogging site, been looking for help for months. Really want to get in to this type of activity but am unsure how to start. Any help would be great.

Sean (Pembrokeshire)

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/07/12 14:24:24]

Post new Message to Thread