Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Supporter Pass

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Don't you hate the profiles that think they are being subtle? The two that irk me the most are 'Pass runs out tomorrow, whatever will I do?', or 'Need a job, so broke..'. It's a good job i'm not a cynical old git, or I'd think they were scrounging gold-digging oxygen-wasters..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

Get it off your chest mate, it’s good for you

For me I just laugh. I find it a bit sad and pathetic. But yeah I know what you mean.

Onward and upwards

By *inky B and kinky DCouple
over a year ago

pwllheli

What even more sad is the men that's stupid enough to pay for there pass

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"What even more sad is the men that's stupid enough to pay for there pass "

My question to those men would be what do they think they’re going to get in return for a fiver? I don’t think that would even get you half a handjob!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"What even more sad is the men that's stupid enough to pay for there pass

My question to those men would be what do they think they’re going to get in return for a fiver? I don’t think that would even get you half a handjob!"

If you were offering handjobs for a tenner you'd be a very rich woman with a broken wrist in no time.

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

My question to those men would be what do they think they’re going to get in return for a fiver? I don’t think that would even get you half a handjob!"

Can’t even get a McDonald’s meal for a fiver these days. Could advertise £5 blow jobs as a happy meal I suppose

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

My question to those men would be what do they think they’re going to get in return for a fiver? I don’t think that would even get you half a handjob!

Can’t even get a McDonald’s meal for a fiver these days. Could advertise £5 blow jobs as a happy meal I suppose "

Eew!

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

If you were offering handjobs for a tenner you'd be a very rich woman with a broken wrist in no time."

Oh lord, the RSI would be a bitch!

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

Can’t even get a McDonald’s meal for a fiver these days. Could advertise £5 blow jobs as a happy meal I suppose

Eew!"

Hahaha

Unless I’m lowering the tone I’m not happy

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Eew!

Hahaha

Unless I’m lowering the tone I’m not happy "

It was the thought of it being a meal lol, I know protein is important but there are limits!

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

Eew!

Hahaha

It was the thought of it being a meal lol, I know protein is important but there are limits!"

Ahhh the good ole protein shot. Just watch out it doesn’t turn into a protein injection to the eye. Saltier than a box of McDonald’s fries apparently

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Eew!

Hahaha

It was the thought of it being a meal lol, I know protein is important but there are limits!

Ahhh the good ole protein shot. Just watch out it doesn’t turn into a protein injection to the eye. Saltier than a box of McDonald’s fries apparently "

Would that count as a ‘substantial meal’? lol

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Eew!

Hahaha

Ahhh the good ole protein shot. Just watch out it doesn’t turn into a protein injection to the eye. Saltier than a box of McDonald’s fries apparently

Would that count as a ‘substantial meal’? lol"

*drowning noises*

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

Eew!

Hahaha

Would that count as a ‘substantial meal’? lol"

Well I’ve been telling women that it counts towards your 5 a day for years.

over a year ago

You're all disgusting

over a year ago

Eew!

Hahaha

Well I’ve been telling women that it counts towards your 5 a day for years. "

Warmer than a McDelivery as well

over a year ago

Eew!

Hahaha

Well I’ve been telling women that it counts towards your 5 a day for years.

Warmer than a McDelivery as well "

Creamier than the mcflurry and higher protein

over a year ago

Currently wishing I never ordered that McFlurry now

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

"You're all disgusting "

Oh here she comes with her nose In the air. Snob

By *ite -meWoman
over a year ago

my house

Seen a few women on here stating about passes, next you see their status saying....Thank you for my code handsome.....think it's quite sad tbh...

Post new Message to Thread