Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Tv’s/shemale/femmeboys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got a serious fetish recently and need a fix if theres any trans in south wales or know anyone drop me a dm or reply xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Got a serious fetish recently and need a fix if theres any trans in south wales or know anyone drop me a dm or reply xx"

I'm struggling to see why you aren't getting any trans women falling over each other at your offer... Have you tried sending dick pics?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have done in the past but some say theyd rather the real thing I obviously understand that by they always emd up being time wasters

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I have done in the past but some say theyd rather the real thing I obviously understand that by they always emd up being time wasters "

I’m pretty sure he was being sarcastic. And you might have more luck if you didn’t use such derogatory language about the people you want to meet.

By *ara MTV/TS
over a year ago

Aberdare

I needed a laugh.

This helped

By *ustUS in CardiffCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Got a serious fetish recently and need a fix if theres any trans in south wales or know anyone drop me a dm or reply xx"

Can't envisage anyone becoming interested in a profile without any pics. Its not blind date!

By *ymru_taffsMan
over a year ago

newport

Oh geeeees

Post new Message to Thread