Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Perv or just horny

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was in the gym today and couldnt help a women working out, my eyes were stuck to her ass, now is this a perv or im i just a horny fucker lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Speaking as a woman who hates the gym because of this - it’s perving and a lot of if not most women hate it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’d say it’s perving. While some people enjoy the attention others don’t crave it and would make them uncomfortable.

By *ugarbearCouple
over a year ago

Tredegar

I don't go to the gym but if i did and if any guy wanted to look at my arse i don't see the problem.

over a year ago

Thanks guys, looks like im a perv dont mean to but just happens

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Glance subtly but don't stare. Some women might enjoy the attention and some won't. Unless you know which it is, assume they don't want you staring.

As a guy, catching a woman having a sneaky look while I'm working out is really sexy. Especially if you catch them more than once

By *r sugarandspiceMan
over a year ago

South Wales

I’ve been to the gym twice in my life time couldn’t stop staring or shall I say perving and getting horny so I stopped going ended up making my garage into a gym

over a year ago

I'd be fucking mortified. I'd imagine most women don't go to the gym to be leered at by blokes. I'd say leave women alone when they are going about their normal day to day businesses rather than sexualising them at any given opportunity

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I'd be fucking mortified. I'd imagine most women don't go to the gym to be leered at by blokes. I'd say leave women alone when they are going about their normal day to day businesses rather than sexualising them at any given opportunity

"

My feelings exactly. And I know it’s totally possible to not be pervy and creepy towards women because I manage not to do it every single day of my life, and I love women.

over a year ago

"I'd be fucking mortified. I'd imagine most women don't go to the gym to be leered at by blokes. I'd say leave women alone when they are going about their normal day to day businesses rather than sexualising them at any given opportunity

"

i dont stare just the odd glance but it cant be helped wish i had control! damm yoga pants

over a year ago

i dont stare just the odd glance but it cant be helped wish i had control! damm yoga pants "

Yes it can be helped

You choose how you react to situations

over a year ago

i dont stare just the odd glance but it cant be helped wish i had control! damm yoga pants

Yes it can be helped

You choose how you react to situations "

Very true miss, will have to learn self control

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

i dont stare just the odd glance but it cant be helped wish i had control! damm yoga pants "

You said your “eyes were stuck to her ass”, that sounds like staring. And it totally can be helped, I love women but am perfectly capable of not staring at their bodies (please don’t try to say it’s different for men).

By *earded_ChapMan
over a year ago

London

I will never tire of appreciating a fine arse in yoga pants but would never stare - that’s a bit creepy in fairness.

A subtle glance is another matter however.

By *wanseapaulMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Lycra was definitely invented by a guy lol

Never been to a gym in my life, work takes care of that.

By *ymguy1966Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Nothing should distract you during a workout if your training properly...IMO.

over a year ago

"Nothing should distract you during a workout if your training properly...IMO."

What this guy said

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

You are a perv and need your bottom spanked.x

By *ikingCoolMan