Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

2/3 of Wales in lockdown

Jump to newest

By *ohnjo24 OP   Man
over a year ago

swansea

2/3 of Wales in lockdown who removed the post?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky B and kinky DCouple
over a year ago

pwllheli

Probably admin

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

But it’s measured the same way as mobile companies advertise coverage & is rubbish. Its 2/3rds the population, not 2/3rds of the country.

There’s a whole empty bit in the middle where we can still travel about

S

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"But it’s measured the same way as mobile companies advertise coverage & is rubbish. Its 2/3rds the population, not 2/3rds of the country.

There’s a whole empty bit in the middle where we can still travel about

S"

...and the West

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

For the time being...!

How long before every where is locked down

over a year ago

It's really not a lockdown, people can still go to the pub, restaurants, cinema, gym, work etc.. makes me laugh when it's called a lockdown

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"It's really not a lockdown, people can still go to the pub, restaurants, cinema, gym, work etc.. makes me laugh when it's called a lockdown "

Interesting that the Assy yesterday almost threatened Boris with shutting borders with the English hotspots as he’s not stopping those in them traveling, good on them but I think that horse has bolted & won the Grand National & been put out to pasture by now.

S

S

over a year ago

"It's really not a lockdown, people can still go to the pub, restaurants, cinema, gym, work etc.. makes me laugh when it's called a lockdown

Interesting that the Assy yesterday almost threatened Boris with shutting borders with the English hotspots as he’s not stopping those in them traveling, good on them but I think that horse has bolted & won the Grand National & been put out to pasture by now.

S

S"

Interesting as anyone can drive out of Newport and not get stopped, one of us drives to work every day which is outside the lockdown zone and not seen a police car once.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"It's really not a lockdown, people can still go to the pub, restaurants, cinema, gym, work etc.. makes me laugh when it's called a lockdown

S

S

Interesting as anyone can drive out of Newport and not get stopped, one of us drives to work every day which is outside the lockdown zone and not seen a police car once."

Same here, I’m still going out on my bike etc (Not in an LL area) & rarely see a cop anywhere outside of the tourist hotspots of the North, so it’s all just bluster anyway.

S

over a year ago

S

S

Interesting as anyone can drive out of Newport and not get stopped, one of us drives to work every day which is outside the lockdown zone and not seen a police car once.

Same here, I’m still going out on my bike etc (Not in an LL area) & rarely see a cop anywhere outside of the tourist hotspots of the North, so it’s all just bluster anyway.

S"

100% agree.

Post new Message to Thread