Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Should we join back

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Left the site because of so many time wasters,, has it improved or is there still alot of people who just come on for a perv ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ooking-for-fun400Man
over a year ago

swansea

Welcome back would you both be ok to pm me please x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol sorry both, not all is single guys message without reading profiles. GUYS, for the record, they are not looking for single men

over a year ago

"Welcome back would you both be ok to pm me please x"
again read the profile please

over a year ago

"Welcome back would you both be ok to pm me please xagain read the profile please "

Think this thread gives you the answer to your question.

We use the site for the club section and the forums, pretty much gave up with the rest of it ages ago.

over a year ago

"Welcome back would you both be ok to pm me please xagain read the profile please

Think this thread gives you the answer to your question.

We use the site for the club section and the forums, pretty much gave up with the rest of it ages ago. "

its such a shame we bot ready for club scene and didn't think it would be this hard to find what we looking for

over a year ago

That is a huge shame as the club scene is very relaxed. Dependant on the club that is. Very warm and welcoming and there is no pressure, I can not recommend this enough as you will probably be as surprised as I was.

Take a leap and try it when they reopen. Nothing lost if it’s not your thing, but trust me, there is lots to gain

over a year ago

"That is a huge shame as the club scene is very relaxed. Dependant on the club that is. Very warm and welcoming and there is no pressure, I can not recommend this enough as you will probably be as surprised as I was.

Take a leap and try it when they reopen. Nothing lost if it’s not your thing, but trust me, there is lots to gain"

honestly the main reason is our jobs we must be v discreet; unless we went up country and we are not that confident

over a year ago

Well I was told this very early on. When visiting clubs everyone is in the same boat. If you see someone in there that you know, they have the same discretion worries. I honestly wouldn’t worry about it.

I have bumped into many people I know in clubs and I also require discretion for work.

The fact is, the chances are so low but if you do they are in the same boat completely.

Any way it’s up to you of course. But you should try it at least once, very very good experience

Post new Message to Thread