Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tinder will always be my fave as a single X

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Never been on a dating site as not wishing to be dated.

over a year ago

"Never been on a dating site as not wishing to be dated."

The majority of women on dating sites dont want to be dated, they want to be fucked. I've met far more women via dating sites that I've fucked within minutes of meeting them than women I have on here.

over a year ago

"Never been on a dating site as not wishing to be dated.

The majority of women on dating sites dont want to be dated, they want to be fucked. I've met far more women via dating sites that I've fucked within minutes of meeting them than women I have on here."

I only used Tinder for sex

I never looked to date

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

The majority of women on dating sites dont want to be dated, they want to be fucked. I've met far more women via dating sites that I've fucked within minutes of meeting them than women I have on here.

I never looked to date "

Tart

By *elshbuilder67Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

I’m on Tinder but not had anything but some coffee dates on there so far

over a year ago

I never looked to date "

99% of women are exactly the same. They may claim not to be until you meet them first time

By *ackwoody11Man
over a year ago

swansea

Going on my first POF date seems sex is already on the table

over a year ago

I never looked to date

Tart "

Nicer men on there

You're all oddballs on here the lot of you

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

I never looked to date

Tart

Nicer men on there

You're all oddballs on here the lot of you "

Oi I’ll have you know I’m one of a kind, I’m the only oddball on here thank you very much

over a year ago

I never looked to date "

Totally this X

By *elshbuilder67Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

I never looked to date

Tart

Nicer men on there

You're all oddballs on here the lot of you "

Yep

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I’ve been on/off Tinder. Tumble has roamed freely through my profile the whole time

over a year ago

Never used Tinder, POF and Badoo mostly...

Is it literally a site for fk buddies then or one offs?

over a year ago

I’m on tinder and POF. Had good experiences from both. Though no one seems to be talking on there lately. Maybe it’s just me. Lol

over a year ago

"I’m on tinder and POF. Had good experiences from both. Though no one seems to be talking on there lately. Maybe it’s just me. Lol"

I agree it's really quiet...thought it be busier now???

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

"I’m on tinder and POF. Had good experiences from both. Though no one seems to be talking on there lately. Maybe it’s just me. Lol

I agree it's really quiet...thought it be busier now???"

Everyone’s is on furlough and lockdown with their partners. They Haven’t got the privacy to go on dating and sex apps Without the other half finding out

By *ost SockMan
over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

"I’m on tinder and POF. Had good experiences from both. Though no one seems to be talking on there lately. Maybe it’s just me. Lol

I agree it's really quiet...thought it be busier now???"

It’s always quiet for me .

The poster above may have a very good point about lockdown and privacy

over a year ago

In my experience the men stop talking once they realise there's no action to follow, men might find that women are the same. Or maybe the whole Covid thing isn't making people feel very sexy right now X

over a year ago

In my experience there's a huge crossover of people from here and dating apps but for some reason the women are more susceptible to meeting off them?? Always found that strange

over a year ago

"In my experience there's a huge crossover of people from here and dating apps but for some reason the women are more susceptible to meeting off them?? Always found that strange"

It's easy to explain. I always found guys on Tinder to behave far more "normally" (less creepy/desperate) than the guys on here. Plus it was never full of pics of cocks over toilets with unkempt pubic hair. Always a bonus

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

"In my experience there's a huge crossover of people from here and dating apps but for some reason the women are more susceptible to meeting off them?? Always found that strange

It's easy to explain. I always found guys on Tinder to behave far more "normally" (less creepy/desperate) than the guys on here. Plus it was never full of pics of cocks over toilets with unkempt pubic hair. Always a bonus "

I scrubbed the bowl first, what more do you want

By *carlett AllureWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"In my experience there's a huge crossover of people from here and dating apps but for some reason the women are more susceptible to meeting off them?? Always found that strange

It's easy to explain. I always found guys on Tinder to behave far more "normally" (less creepy/desperate) than the guys on here. Plus it was never full of pics of cocks over toilets with unkempt pubic hair. Always a bonus "

You win today’s best forum reply award

over a year ago

You've explained for your situation, well done and thank you. Your point regarding 'the guys on here' doesnt however as they are generally the same people hence the point in me mentioning crossover. The only difference is that they are likely selling themselves different on dating apps as apposed to here....giving a false sense of hope let's say, selling their fantasy. I've always been as open on them as I have here, I'm not looking to date, and in my experience, even with the classy dick pics you so easily ridicule, having used them on dating apps, women are more 'open' on dating apps.

over a year ago

It's easy to explain. I always found guys on Tinder to behave far more "normally" (less creepy/desperate) than the guys on here. Plus it was never full of pics of cocks over toilets with unkempt pubic hair. Always a bonus

You've explained for your situation, well done and thank you. Your point regarding 'the guys on here' doesnt however as they are generally the same people hence the point in me mentioning crossover. The only difference is that they are likely selling themselves different on dating apps as apposed to here....giving a false sense of hope let's say, selling their fantasy. I've always been as open on them as I have here, I'm not looking to date, and in my experience, even with the classy dick pics you so easily ridicule, having used them on dating apps, women are more 'open' on dating apps. "

And did you notice the lack of unnecessary snide remark towards you or your profile? Well I've pointed it out just incase you missed it.

Some of us it seems can respond without getting personal

over a year ago

You've explained for your situation, well done and thank you. Your point regarding 'the guys on here' doesnt however as they are generally the same people hence the point in me mentioning crossover. The only difference is that they are likely selling themselves different on dating apps as apposed to here....giving a false sense of hope let's say, selling their fantasy. I've always been as open on them as I have here, I'm not looking to date, and in my experience, even with the classy dick pics you so easily ridicule, having used them on dating apps, women are more 'open' on dating apps.

And did you notice the lack of unnecessary snide remark towards you or your profile? Well I've pointed it out just incase you missed it.

Some of us it seems can respond without getting personal"

Who have I been personal towards? My comments were general and tongue in cheek. I haven't aimed them at anyone in particular

With all due respect I have never looked at your profile or photos nor would I wish to so if you think any of what I said was aimed at you personally you are incorrect. Apologies however if my comments have upset you in any way

over a year ago

I scrubbed the bowl first, what more do you want "

I heard you were a dab hand with a bog brush

By *zRobinsonWoman
over a year ago

x

Nobody talks on tinder it’s annoying as fck

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

I scrubbed the bowl first, what more do you want

I heard you were a dab hand with a bog brush "

It’s great if you want to emulation the back passage

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/06/20 09:48:45]

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"The majority of women on dating sites dont want to be dated, they want to be fucked."

I do not recognise this description of any dating site I've tried in all the years I've been experimenting with them. In my experience, the exact opposite is true.

By *stroboy78Man
over a year ago

Abergavenny

I get way more interest on dating sites than on here, the difference in literally night and day. But im super picky anyway and my criteria stretches beyond ‘a pulse’ unlike some of the guys on here.

I think because i dont send a million needy messages on here and come across as painfully desperate i get overlooked by every woman lol. Men out number women on here like 100/1 so why fight all the competition

By *stroboy78Man
over a year ago

Abergavenny

Just as an example I get about 30-40 messages a day on POF. Tinder the more consecutive lefts ive ever done was way in excess of 100 before a right swipe then back to 40-50 lefts hah. On here i may get 2-3 messages a year. I think on the other apps people can see a different side of you as well rather than just bollock naked lol

over a year ago

"Just as an example I get about 30-40 messages a day on POF. Tinder the more consecutive lefts ive ever done was way in excess of 100 before a right swipe then back to 40-50 lefts hah. On here i may get 2-3 messages a year. I think on the other apps people can see a different side of you as well rather than just bollock naked lol"

Really??? 30-40 messages a day on POF. No disrespect but I’m calling bullshit on that. Unless they are reply’s to 30-40 messages you sent initially. All dating apps are the same. No one talks on them.

over a year ago

"Just as an example I get about 30-40 messages a day on POF. Tinder the more consecutive lefts ive ever done was way in excess of 100 before a right swipe then back to 40-50 lefts hah. On here i may get 2-3 messages a year. I think on the other apps people can see a different side of you as well rather than just bollock naked lol"

Ahahaha haha, Bull shit!! Stop lying!!! Omg! #Cringe

over a year ago

Same here!

The majority of women on dating sites dont want to be dated, they want to be fucked. I've met far more women via dating sites that I've fucked within minutes of meeting them than women I have on here."

By *ancardiff7Man
over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

Better get myself on Tinder, sounds like it's fanny a go go on there!

over a year ago

I love tinder, getting a match once a month to never get a reply

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

It’s amazing, I can’t get enough of it. If I wanna find new girls with a selfie fetish, advertising their instagram or snapchat, there ain’t no substitute.

Ps. I do not use snapchat as I am older than 12

over a year ago

"I get way more interest on dating sites than on here, the difference in literally night and day. But im super picky anyway and my criteria stretches beyond ‘a pulse’ unlike some of the guys on here.

I think because i dont send a million needy messages on here and come across as painfully desperate i get overlooked by every woman lol. Men out number women on here like 100/1 so why fight all the competition "

What a load of waffle ahahaha don’t mean to laugh but come on like..

Post new Message to Thread