FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Adenomyosis

Jump to newest
 

By *hrough the looking gla55 OP   Couple
4 days ago

Epsom

So following what I believed to be a surgery for Endometriosis I wake up to be told it potentially could be Adenomyosis. Never heard of it so had a morning of googling but curious to know how ladies manage it in real life and long term

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautyandthebeast86Couple
4 days ago

Somewhere in Norfolk ask :)


"So following what I believed to be a surgery for Endometriosis I wake up to be told it potentially could be Adenomyosis. Never heard of it so had a morning of googling but curious to know how ladies manage it in real life and long term "

Oh I feel for you because I’ve got this, I bled for 43 days had 9 days off then 22 days.. clots the size of mice and pain unbearable, I’ve now had the coil fitted but it was only a few weeks ago so can’t see any benefits yet but apparently it’s a life saver for this condition. If you want to dm me feel free x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hrough the looking gla55 OP   Couple
4 days ago

Epsom


"So following what I believed to be a surgery for Endometriosis I wake up to be told it potentially could be Adenomyosis. Never heard of it so had a morning of googling but curious to know how ladies manage it in real life and long term

Oh I feel for you because I’ve got this, I bled for 43 days had 9 days off then 22 days.. clots the size of mice and pain unbearable, I’ve now had the coil fitted but it was only a few weeks ago so can’t see any benefits yet but apparently it’s a life saver for this condition. If you want to dm me feel free x "

Oh wow. Yeah been there

Yeah I’ve had the coil for about 8 years which was a life saver and had it replaced same time yesterday - thanks I’ll pop over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onathanjonesMan
4 days ago

Chester

I’d never heard of Adenomyosis, so I’ve just done some research.

You’re a pain in the arse, the lot of you, but I can sympathise with you. Some womens’ problems are absolutely horrific.

What I’ve noticed with women’s problems is that they tend to vary so much that companies are not inclined to spend large amounts of research.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
4 days ago

Notts

I have four sisters and all of them have had some gynecological problem with lots of pain and bleeding, and the medical professionals seem clueless. One sister it was so debilitating she would have to spend time in bed with hot water bottles, pain killers. We men get away pretty lightly to be honest. Feel for op take care.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
4 days ago

Notts


"I have four sisters and all of them have had some gynecological problem with lots of pain and bleeding, and the medical professionals seem clueless. One sister it was so debilitating she would have to spend time in bed with hot water bottles, pain killers. We men get away pretty lightly to be honest. Feel for op take care."

Hope you don't mind us men joining in this conversation.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hrough the looking gla55 OP   Couple
4 days ago

Epsom

I don’t mind useful information but mostly looking for advice but I appreciate input

Yes it something that woman suffer with but it’s important for men to understand x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
4 days ago

Notts


"I don’t mind useful information but mostly looking for advice but I appreciate input

Yes it something that woman suffer with but it’s important for men to understand x"

I looked after my wife for many years who had Huntingtons chorea. So I'm sorting of quite understanding, plus having four sisters who were quite open and plain speaking about stuff.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *99cjbMan
4 days ago

Grantham


"So following what I believed to be a surgery for Endometriosis I wake up to be told it potentially could be Adenomyosis. Never heard of it so had a morning of googling but curious to know how ladies manage it in real life and long term "

Can’t pm you, and have some information I’d like to share but in private

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anky_PankyWoman
4 days ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I only found out I had it after my hysterectomy (many years ago now!) but it certainly explained a few things!!

I hope all you ladies suffering find what works for you, it was the bane of my life til it was removed!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hrough the looking gla55 OP   Couple
4 days ago

Epsom


"So following what I believed to be a surgery for Endometriosis I wake up to be told it potentially could be Adenomyosis. Never heard of it so had a morning of googling but curious to know how ladies manage it in real life and long term

Can’t pm you, and have some information I’d like to share but in private "

Ahhh age restrictions. I’ve changed them so go ahead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hrough the looking gla55 OP   Couple
4 days ago

Epsom


"I only found out I had it after my hysterectomy (many years ago now!) but it certainly explained a few things!!

I hope all you ladies suffering find what works for you, it was the bane of my life til it was removed! "

Oh wow. Yeah a hysterectomy is the other option but the coil seems to be working however I still have symptoms but without the heavy bleeding which made me anaemic. But I will say I was skinny without the coil 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anky_PankyWoman
4 days ago

Filthy Fuckeryville


"I only found out I had it after my hysterectomy (many years ago now!) but it certainly explained a few things!!

I hope all you ladies suffering find what works for you, it was the bane of my life til it was removed!

Oh wow. Yeah a hysterectomy is the other option but the coil seems to be working however I still have symptoms but without the heavy bleeding which made me anaemic. But I will say I was skinny without the coil 😂 "

I have to say my hysterectomy hurt like a bitch afterwards but I don't regret it at all - however I don't think I've EVER been skinny! 🤣

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hrough the looking gla55 OP   Couple
4 days ago

Epsom


"I only found out I had it after my hysterectomy (many years ago now!) but it certainly explained a few things!!

I hope all you ladies suffering find what works for you, it was the bane of my life til it was removed!

Oh wow. Yeah a hysterectomy is the other option but the coil seems to be working however I still have symptoms but without the heavy bleeding which made me anaemic. But I will say I was skinny without the coil 😂

I have to say my hysterectomy hurt like a bitch afterwards but I don't regret it at all - however I don't think I've EVER been skinny! 🤣 "

😂 I thought it was good jeans turns out I was just losing too much blood.

Yeah a hysterectomy sounds extreme but considering it. My baby box is a box of torture and torment

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *weets69Woman
4 days ago

Nr almondsbury interchange

Hysterectomy finally resolved mine!

I needed it for other reasons but at least the bleeding went too!

Life with the condition for 15 years was horrendous.

Nothing helped.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iss fabWoman
4 days ago

gwent

Ive had endometriosis and adenomyosis mostly all my life! Full hysterectomy helped the adenomyosis, but not completely endometriosis and surgical menopause is a nightmare!!! Really consider everything in depth and see a specialist not a general gynaecologists. Good luck xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hrough the looking gla55 OP   Couple
4 days ago

Epsom


"Hysterectomy finally resolved mine!

I needed it for other reasons but at least the bleeding went too!

Life with the condition for 15 years was horrendous.

Nothing helped.

"

I’m thinking this may be the next step but I need to mentally prepare for it and maybe when the kids are a tad older

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hrough the looking gla55 OP   Couple
4 days ago

Epsom


"Ive had endometriosis and adenomyosis mostly all my life! Full hysterectomy helped the adenomyosis, but not completely endometriosis and surgical menopause is a nightmare!!! Really consider everything in depth and see a specialist not a general gynaecologists. Good luck xx"

Yeah I read that endometriosis can spread so I was kinda relieved when they said I didn’t have it. Seeing a specialist is the way to go. The NHS just doesn’t have the time to invest in people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iss fabWoman
4 days ago

gwent

I paid privately for an intial consultation with a specialist and then he out me on his list as an NHS patient, best investment I made! Good luck x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
3 days ago

Hastings


"Ive had endometriosis and adenomyosis mostly all my life! Full hysterectomy helped the adenomyosis, but not completely endometriosis and surgical menopause is a nightmare!!! Really consider everything in depth and see a specialist not a general gynaecologists. Good luck xx"

The wife had overys removed so a surgical menopause, OMG what a nightmare trying to find the right support.

This will be a roller coster ride. Know one can prepare you for so please do lots of research and have support in place.

Good luck.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eralDeviantWoman
2 days ago

Hull

I used to bleed endlessly.. Heaviky and pain that used to drop me to the floor.

First copper coil did not settle, neither did the second.

Went onto merina and ive never looked back, though had it replaced when it was time. Periods almost stopped completly, then health took them away.

Coil has literally been the only thing thats worked and ive recently learnt it can be used for peri in place of hrt for a time too.

I really hope it works for you OP and you find some relief x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hrough the looking gla55 OP   Couple
2 days ago

Epsom

Yeah I must say the coil has really helped so I’m glad I got it replaced. It’s not perfect as I still get symptoms but it’s sooooo much better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ear_TinkerbellCouple
2 days ago

The lost village

I have endometriosis and suspected adenomyosis. The coil has been a game changer for the most part but there's still things it's not helping with. I've just been prescribed Ryeqo which mimics menopause to see if it'll help before we decide if more surgery is worth it. Its suppose to relive the symptoms of adenomyosis but can have some horrible side affects. I'll let you know if it helps but may be worth asking about. Always happy to chat if helps OP.

Tink

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *hrough the looking gla55 OP   Couple
2 days ago

Epsom

Yes please, I’m curious to explore all options before I consider a hysterectomy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top