
Join us FREE, we're FREE to use
Web's largest swingers site since 2006.
Already registered?
Login here
| Back to forum list |
| Back to Virus |
| Jump to newest |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Morning. As its world heart day I thought I'd say hi to those who have, or know someone with heart issues. I myself have a couple of hereditary diagnosis and seem to be bothered more than usual by them currently. Anyway,I see you I got arrhythmia after having the Pfizer COVID booster. Waiting to have an Ablation. | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Recovering from heart attack, have acute coronary syndrome and angina, still having issues have had 2 SVT and not allowed back to work yet xx" Wishing you a speedy recovery ❤️🩹 it’s a scary time | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"Morning. As its world heart day I thought I'd say hi to those who have, or know someone with heart issues. I myself have a couple of hereditary diagnosis and seem to be bothered more than usual by them currently. Anyway,I see you Thank you for highlighting Heart Day. ❤️ wishing you good health | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
"I have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, but still train cardio an hour a day. The wife doesn't have heart trouble. She doesn't have one She might steal yours if she reads that 😂 | |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| |||
| Reply privately | Reply in forum | Reply +quote |
| Post new Message to Thread |
| back to top |