FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Problems with sex and the coil

Jump to newest
 

By *eautyandthebeast86 OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

Somewhere in Norfolk ask :)

Before anyone says I have read the forum about the coil but most posts are over a year ago and I wanted to start a newer one.

I have had the coil in just over a week and still spotting, that’s expected and not the issue.

Before the doctor did the appointment we had a telephone conversation and I explained that I have an inverted uterus and also that beast is slightly larger than average( not huge) and that I’m concerned he will feel it etc..

I was told she would keep the threads long and tuck them up round my cervix and he should not feel the plastic part but maybe just the sides of the threads..

Wasn’t allowed to have sex for a week to let it settle, Saturday night was our first time being intimate and he said he could feel it and it was painful.

We changed positions and it was better but today he’s come through with a sore bellend because of my coil?

Even missionary if he goes deep he can feel it and now I’m scared to have sex with him because I don’t want to hurt him or we would have to do it in such a way it wouldn’t give him or me the pleasure it normally would as we have deep intimate love making..

Thoughts and advice other than having it taken out ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

East Sussex

My doctor cut the strings very short on my coil, A felt them but it didn't hurt him.

I would go back to whoever inserted it for you and ask them to check it's placement and the length of the strings. Can you feel the strings yourself with your fingers?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eautyandthebeast86 OP   Couple
2 weeks ago

Somewhere in Norfolk ask :)


"My doctor cut the strings very short on my coil, A felt them but it didn't hurt him.

I would go back to whoever inserted it for you and ask them to check it's placement and the length of the strings. Can you feel the strings yourself with your fingers?"

I struggle to get my fingers inside my self that deep but my partner can feel them with his fingers if that helps ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

East Sussex


"My doctor cut the strings very short on my coil, A felt them but it didn't hurt him.

I would go back to whoever inserted it for you and ask them to check it's placement and the length of the strings. Can you feel the strings yourself with your fingers?

I struggle to get my fingers inside my self that deep but my partner can feel them with his fingers if that helps ? "

With the understanding that I'm very far from an expert but if she said she would coil them round your cervix I would have thought you shouldn't be able to feel them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nvisible-touchWoman
2 weeks ago

kent

I had exactly that problem. An ex was about 9-10" and he ended up with sores on his bellend from it rubbing. Tried having the strings cut short but still had the same problem. It also tore a hole in a condom with a play partner so I had it removed in the end

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enlikesbothMan
2 weeks ago

York or visiting


"I had exactly that problem. An ex was about 9-10" and he ended up with sores on his bellend from it rubbing. Tried having the strings cut short but still had the same problem. It also tore a hole in a condom with a play partner so I had it removed in the end "

Who knew! Never had sex with anyone with the coil in.. or that I know of haha as not 9/10 inches lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ar_MiteCouple
2 weeks ago

Swindon ish

I would definitely get it checked. You shouldn't be able to feel anything, other than maybe the strings, which are just like thin fishing wire.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wistedInnocenceWoman
2 weeks ago

leeds

Hi...I wouldn't say removal either just yet as still early but please keep in touch with GP and request an ultrasound to make sure it is placed correctly if you keep experiencing it. Men should not be able to feel it to that extent. I also say this as I have tilted cervix and eventually needed it out as it wasn't placed correctly from start. I play with well endowed men and signs for me was it would often be uncomfortable, even experiencing pain. Certain positions became unbearable and I regularly bled during or after sex.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *sWyldWoman
2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Worth going back to be checked and asking for the strings to be trimmed. Good luck x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *morousCouple8Couple
2 weeks ago

Cumbria

Keep going back until you’re both happy. when I had the coil and the strings were long they would internally stab the fuck out of me and I went back 3 times to have them shortened. They kept saying they would soften but no way I was living with that and you shouldn’t either

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *quirrel!Man
2 weeks ago

L


"Before anyone says I have read the forum about the coil but most posts are over a year ago and I wanted to start a newer one.

I have had the coil in just over a week and still spotting, that’s expected and not the issue.

Before the doctor did the appointment we had a telephone conversation and I explained that I have an inverted uterus and also that beast is slightly larger than average( not huge) and that I’m concerned he will feel it etc..

I was told she would keep the threads long and tuck them up round my cervix and he should not feel the plastic part but maybe just the sides of the threads..

Wasn’t allowed to have sex for a week to let it settle, Saturday night was our first time being intimate and he said he could feel it and it was painful.

We changed positions and it was better but today he’s come through with a sore bellend because of my coil?

Even missionary if he goes deep he can feel it and now I’m scared to have sex with him because I don’t want to hurt him or we would have to do it in such a way it wouldn’t give him or me the pleasure it normally would as we have deep intimate love making..

Thoughts and advice other than having it taken out ? "

If it’s not moving - then lots of lube or make sure you’re really wet! Otherwise no penetration, you can still have fun. x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *entakuruMan
2 weeks ago

I didn't even know what they were until I got stabbed on one maybe the second or third time I'd ever had sex.

The strings can also be obviously 'there' when you're about wrist deep with vigorous hand work. Fortunately after the first 'stabbing' incident I realised what the 'stray hair' I'd found was and didn't try and pull it out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ihungMan
2 weeks ago

poulton

I had similar with an ex, I could feel it when we had sex & she also got quite a lot of discomfort. The Dr insisted it was fitted correctly, it took multiple appointments & eventually seeing a different Dr to get it fitted properly.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aandLoCouple
2 weeks ago

Southampton

I've used a coil for more than 15 years with no problems. That said Ja is averagely endowed. But, you should absolutely go back to your GP and ask it's checked. Or you may find your local sexual health clinic is better as some nurses have more specialised experience than GPs.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *_the_impalerMan
2 weeks ago

canterbury

My long term play mate had the same uncomfortable for us both and she went back and they refitted it and it was a lot better but she has since had it removed as she had other issues with it and the the slight apprehension you both will have had gone

Go back and get them to check it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ink buddiesCouple
2 weeks ago

birmingham

I’m a nurse and I’ve seen hundreds of coils being fitted. At first, the strings can feel a bit like fishing wire — they’re quite stiff and poky, but they soften up with time.

If they’re cut too short, they can actually feel more poky, (and can cause the coil to disappear in your the uterus!) and it can make the coil harder to remove later. It’s much better to leave them slightly longer. They soften over time and usually just curl up and sit around the cervix, so you barely notice them.

Honestly, just give it a bit of time — they should soften and settle down 😊

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top