FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Increase cum load

Jump to newest
 

By *ennerscouple OP   Woman
5 weeks ago

Nottingham

Is there anything my boyfriend can do to increase how much he cums apart from drinking more water?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
5 weeks ago

Notts

Hydration is a really big part. And abstenance, but most guys only produce a teaspoon amount. You can increase it by doing a prostate massage.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eyhoABCMan
5 weeks ago

about

Zinc supplements I heard

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
5 weeks ago

Bristol.


"Hydration is a really big part. And abstenance, but most guys only produce a teaspoon amount. You can increase it by doing a prostate massage. "

Like the clltoris, most men and women would need to go to the library to find out where and what the prostate does

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hunkymonkey81Man
5 weeks ago

Sheffield

Plenty of water

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eavy_cummer2023Man
5 weeks ago

London/Cambridge

This is a thread for me...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *he blind assassin 007Man
5 weeks ago

nearby

I don’t drink a lot of water and I’m told I come a bit, but would be interested to know how to improve

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hilled SamMan
5 weeks ago

Reading

I tend to produce more cum when I’m teased a lot over a few hours, especially with the tip of my cock being teased, hope this helps

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *angtidy42Couple
5 weeks ago

Redditch

Edging helps to get a better amount of cum when you do shoot.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ophieslutTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Central

It's stored in body parts that can't physically get enlarged, except via natural processes. There are snake oil products and techniques that would rob you of time and money. Be healthy in diet, eat well and being hydrated is going to be 99% of your results

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ecoyLanternMan
5 weeks ago

Pembs

Zinc + edging + holding off for a few days = cum fountain

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ancman44Man
5 weeks ago

Manchester

Less stress more exercise

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
5 weeks ago

Notts


"Zinc + edging + holding off for a few days = cum fountain"

This might work for some and not for others, for me if I leave it too long in between, no matter what hydration level, it goes thick so won't produce as much. Everyone is different.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *acko452Man
5 weeks ago

maldon

I usually cum just an average amount however it does increase after an intense edging session

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ancman44Man
5 weeks ago

Manchester

Cock ring might help?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ecoyLanternMan
5 weeks ago

Pembs


"Zinc + edging + holding off for a few days = cum fountain

This might work for some and not for others, for me if I leave it too long in between, no matter what hydration level, it goes thick so won't produce as much. Everyone is different. "

Apparently volume naturally decreases as we age. Which on the plus side means I don't have to use as much tissue paper down the line!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
5 weeks ago

SA3


"Zinc + edging + holding off for a few days = cum fountain

This might work for some and not for others, for me if I leave it too long in between, no matter what hydration level, it goes thick so won't produce as much. Everyone is different.

Apparently volume naturally decreases as we age. Which on the plus side means I don't have to use as much tissue paper down the line!"

Yeah that’s a big load!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohncukMan
5 weeks ago

london

Interesting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *niformedGuy96Man
5 weeks ago

d

Lock & Load supplemt. Sounds like a joke but it works

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mooth tongue 4uMan
5 weeks ago

edinburgh

Drink plenty water and tell him to take zinc supplement , and yes I found it worked

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iaroyaleMan
5 weeks ago

galway

Practising edging

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ancman44Man
5 weeks ago

Manchester

How can you delay cumming? Anyone know?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iceoneinMan
5 weeks ago

Arvagh

change position when u get close

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oody1969Man
5 weeks ago

wigan


"Edging helps to get a better amount of cum when you do shoot. "

Works for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bhs72Man
5 weeks ago

witham

Less wanking, more foreplay and some real enticement and teasing works best for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *373rp4n71Man
5 weeks ago

Neverland

I had the snip and that has reduced my volume somewhat..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *antra MassageMan
5 weeks ago

rural

Edging,lots of water can give me 13 long spurts, but average is usually 8 spurts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *illgossardTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Monmouth


"I had the snip and that has reduced my volume somewhat.. "

I had it too but once healed I was spunking just the same.

Still thick and white.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *horskin!Man
5 weeks ago

your kink

I find edging builds up a big load

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urious couple 20261Couple
5 weeks ago

Derby

Zinc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *homas400Man
5 weeks ago

Carmarthen / Llandeilo

Try to abstain from sex or masturbation for at least a week. You'll notice a big difference.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rishKildareManMan
5 weeks ago

Monasterevin

I'd need to observe for at least 6 fucks. I can give my professional opinion after that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nimeandfuckingMan
4 weeks ago

inverness

I may have some vids for private consumption 😂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dfabMan
4 weeks ago

Dunboyne


"Is there anything my boyfriend can do to increase how much he cums apart from drinking more water?"

There's something you can do OP.

Massage his prostate while sucking/playing with him.

It's pretty much a sure fire way of increasing his load.

If that's not for you, have him wear a P spot vibe

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ouple 1 and 2Couple
4 weeks ago

London

I agree !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
4 weeks ago

Notts

Having a prostate massage certainly helps evacuate the prostate of cum so naturally produces more of it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aulupforitMan
4 weeks ago

corbridge

Some medications for the heart do not help if you are on them,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *artygirl Party boyCouple
4 weeks ago

solihull

More protein, When I trained heavy. I use to eat 12 eggs a day , 2 full eggs ,The rest egg whites ,And protein drinks.I cum very heavy. I also seen a program on Adult porn movies, And they eat loads of egg whites.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rytomakelifefunMan
4 weeks ago

Leeds / Sheffield

- abstinence for a few days

- hydration

- more sleep

- higher protein diet combined with good cardio and strength training

- zinc and magnesium rich foods - high protein yogurt with pumpkin seeds are great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *8ddCouple
4 weeks ago

horley

Husband very heavy cummer for his age just show him my breasts it turns him on will find a video and show public on site

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aul DeUther-OneMan
4 weeks ago

Sussex

As well as zinc and other mineral supplements, try eating shellfish, especially oysters. Shell fish and other seafood naturally contain lots of minerals to help increase libido

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aul DeUther-OneMan
4 weeks ago

Sussex

A protein rich diet is good for increasing volume and consistency. - good excuse for a full English breakfast then 😉

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lsitcsMan
4 weeks ago

Llangollen

Healthy eating, good hydration, good sleep, abstaining from any fun and when you do get down to it lots of teasing and edging.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9smoothMan
4 weeks ago

beds

Eating beetroot is also very good for add some lead to the pencil.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *entlemanishMan
4 weeks ago

Barry

Fantastic video

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ave o500Man
4 weeks ago

Basingstoke

My wife loves it when I cum as I do cum loads and it gets very messy eat healthy food and drink plenty

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *N-DISCLOSED69Man
4 weeks ago

London


"Is there anything my boyfriend can do to increase how much he cums apart from drinking more water?"
pumpkin seeds,Watermelon Juice, Dates,Flax Seeds, cut out the Shite and Crap!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *effdelightMan
4 weeks ago

Grimsby

Anyone wanna see my cum vid and tell me if they think it's an ok amount?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *our TV fantasyTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Waterloo, Liverpool

I cum most after a long session of deep insertions and stretching. I think it is supercharging the prostate.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
4 weeks ago

Notts


"Cock ring might help? "

A cock ring would have the opposite effect,the whole idea of a cock ring is to restrict flow of blood from the penis to keep it hard, so it would also restrict the flow of semen out of the prostate.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
4 weeks ago

Notts


"Eating beetroot is also very good for add some lead to the pencil. "

Beetroot creates nitric oxide which helps dilate the arteries and increase blood flow. It won't increase the amount of semen in the prostate.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top