FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

I am trying to find a post but can't find it

Jump to newest
 

By *ohnlewis2000 OP   Man
6 weeks ago

WSM

I have tried looking under search for a post about people saying about there AdHd and autism and using masks. I find it very interesting as i think I have some of the trates.

If anyone could help me out. It looks like it's a post that's been going on for ages as there was multiple parts to it.

Cheers 🍻

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *tsacatch.22Man
6 weeks ago

London | Travel

Are you trying to find a specific post. If you click on the forum and then search forums and type 'ADHD' there are many many threads on the topic

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top