FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Reta

Jump to newest
 

By *untimesforme OP   Man
7 weeks ago

inverclyde

Hi, having used some GLP-1s previously, but felt I lost too much muscle alongside fat, I’m really intrigued by Reta.

Has anyone got experience of this?

I’m aware of its state currently in terms of legislation but know there are sources out there for it.

Keen for feedback and any non reputable supply lines. Message privately if needed.

Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eightsB4DatesMan
7 weeks ago

north east

Half the gym I go to is on it haven’t used it personally but a lot of gym goers/bodybuilders use it so I’d imagine there’s no concerns of muscle loss with it. They reckon 1mg a week is a great addition to any trt program also

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By * aime la biteWoman
7 weeks ago

wonderland

You need to eat lots of protein when on GPL1 medication, oh and strength exercise to protect your muscle mass.

I guess you're probably looking for a quick fix with no effort if you're looking at pumping your body full of god knows what.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untimesforme OP   Man
6 weeks ago

inverclyde

No, not at all.

I’m very conscious of the situation with this type of medication.

Always floated around 5-8kgs over ideal weight.

Always fit, gym goer, running etc. Generally healthy but just a bit of a glutton.

I appreciate that a behavioural thing, but would appreciate the chemistry help to get me to a place physically while I work on the mindset of not all.

And to highlight, on Ozempic it took me almost a year to lose 12 kgs whilst training 4-6 days a week. I lost weight, and muscle and didn’t look as good as I’d hoped. My problem was not adapting to the lower portions and not eating when i wasn’t hungry. I often ate, and do again now, for enjoyment.

My aim with Reta is to reduce the muscle loss while I deal with the other aspects.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nviro 2022Couple
6 weeks ago

salford

Reta is the bomb stacked with Tessa that melts the visceral fat retaining muscle. 💪

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ebelRoseWoman
5 weeks ago

North West

Does anyone have any reputable contacts to buy it from, preferably in pen form?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittlemissFlirtyCouple
5 weeks ago

The bottom of the River Ankh

DO NOT! And I can't stress this enough buy medication online! There's a 90% chance it's fake, you don't know what you're getting and it could potentially KILL you !!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *he deviant 1Man
5 weeks ago

Cleveleys

Nothing wrong with reta.

It's not as aggressive as other forms of injections.

Reta is a peptide

Peptides are the futer of modern medicine.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top