FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Sertraline

Jump to newest
 

By *ortonbairn OP   Man
23 weeks ago

Falkirk

Hi has anyone got any problems erections while taking Sertraline 150 mg have been using Viagra but don't want to go down that route if can help it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *Rule_DFILMan
23 weeks ago

bargoed

[Removed by poster at 30/04/26 22:58:58]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *urioustwo123Couple
23 weeks ago

haywards heath

Awful drug, really effected my libido, thankfully on another now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
23 weeks ago

Yes mate.

I was on it a few years back. While it did wonders for my head (after I'd got past the initial sick feelings it gives you) my libido also fell through the floor. It was also the only time in my life I've struggled to get hard at all.

Talk to your Dr is my advice about the side effects you're getting. They can help, mine helped me.

All the best,

Scottie.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayleynBenCouple
23 weeks ago

Burnley

From my own experiences, Id never recommend this to anybody that has an active sex life. Kills it dead. Also have lasting effects from near on 4 years ago...find something else if possible.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rowley616Man
23 weeks ago

Scarborough

Oh absolutely. 150 it the maxi dose though I believe. Eventually I went down to 100 and it was better.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *roxibear70Man
22 weeks ago

Cheshire

Im on 150 and cant ejaculate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
22 weeks ago


"From my own experiences, Id never recommend this to anybody that has an active sex life. Kills it dead. Also have lasting effects from near on 4 years ago...find something else if possible. "

It messed me up and nearly cost me my job.

Stopped me feeling anything. Ruined my physical fitness. Cost me a relationship.

Not a fan.

Did help with intrusive negative thoughts, but also contributed quite a lot to the causes of them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onely77Man
22 weeks ago

Abergele

I am on 100mg, have a real struggle to get to ejaculation, helped a lot with the anxiety so cant fault that, i can get erect fine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imynameisMan
22 weeks ago

Cardiff

I’m on 50mg helped with the thoughts but yes definitely messed with the sex drive etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onjinjonMan
22 weeks ago

North Baddesley


"Awful drug, really effected my libido, thankfully on another now."

My I ask what you changed to, my sex drive has definitely tanked but I am not sure if it another side effect of depression.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aryportmanMan
22 weeks ago

maryport

Awful stuff you don’t feel anxious but you don’t feel anything, still affecting me to this day nearly 10 years on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aldynutMan
22 weeks ago

Hartlepool

Killed my sex drive mate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *essTTWoman
22 weeks ago

Birmingham

Very common side effect unfortunately

I was on it for 5 years.

First 3 I still had sex even though it took alot of work to get in the mood, was hit and miss whether i enjoyed it and I couldn't orgasm at all.

Last 2 years I never had sex at all cause it felt completely pointless.

Depending on the reason why you're on it (I'm not asking you to disclose here cause its non of our business x) I would speak to your gp and see if there's an alternative you can try.

I stayed on it so long cause while my sex drive completely died it actually really did help with the MH issues I was having at the time.

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
22 weeks ago


"Awful drug, really effected my libido, thankfully on another now.

My I ask what you changed to, my sex drive has definitely tanked but I am not sure if it another side effect of depression."

Please speak to your doctor. They can look at how long you've been on it for, if it's helping and, if so, consider if the benefits of being it outweigh the negatives. There are so many different anti-depressants, which work in different ways. Sadly, they all come with side-effects.

Speak to your GP If you think depression is still affecting you negatively, they may consider changing it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onjinjonMan
22 weeks ago

North Baddesley

I have spoken to GPs, never the same one twice though, they are all so overwhelmed I think, particularly in the area where I live where large housing estates have been built but no new doctors surgeries. I have had depression most of my life, due in part to childhood trauma so it is probably a bit late to change at 50. I was brought up in an army family with parents who probably had PTSD due to their own traumatic upbringing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lue-mickieMan
22 weeks ago

Freaky Town...

Been on it 6 years now.

Initially it lessened my sex drive which was a blessing considering I had always been insatiable but then came the other side effect which made me struggle to cum which was great for my partner lol but frustrating for me.

I think it does effect quality of erections sometimes but never to the point it won’t do it’s duty.

Im guessing it effects everyone differently but Viagra does help just remember you need to be turned on for Viagra to work so if your sex drive is flat then so will your cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ookingforfun73Man
20 weeks ago

Crewe

I'm on them I can't even wank

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rMrsBi1Couple
19 weeks ago

Chester

Horrendous drug! Killed my appetite, no problem getting hard, however, I literally couldn't cum.

I understand having loads of stamina sounds good, but when you're having a 4sum and the woman, no matter what, couldn't make me cum.

I'm off it now, thank christ! And I'm firing on all cylinders lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *awammanMan
16 weeks ago

Ramsgate

I had massive anxiety attacks on it and changed to Citilipram which worked for 3 yrs, then another one for a couple of years, then another one….. etc. every one of them caused me erection issues also sex drive depleted. Viagra works every now and then (which is very embarrassing and fucks with your head more), but I have found some herbal equivalents that work and a lot cheaper

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eekfreek00Man
16 weeks ago

Balbriggan

Worst thing I ever did was go on them poxy things...I kept telling the doctor they weren't doing anything and all they did was up the dosage...was on 250mg for a while before I came off them. Had me head warped, felt numb for ages....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
15 weeks ago

I had a bad mental health episode 2 years ago and the doctors prescribed sertraline.

Killed my libido but mentally I felt the most "level" I had in years.

The absolute worst one for me was amitriptyline. Made me feel like a living zombie.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ncognitoGirlWoman
15 weeks ago

Liverpool

Don’t forget that Sertraline and other SSRIs mess with your temperature regulation so it’s super important to stay cool and hydrated during this heatwave. Stay safe folks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittlemissFlirtyCouple
15 weeks ago

The bottom of the River Ankh


"Worst thing I ever did was go on them poxy things...I kept telling the doctor they weren't doing anything and all they did was up the dosage...was on 250mg for a while before I came off them. Had me head warped, felt numb for ages...."

250mg is above maximum daily dose! Maximum daily dose is 200mg..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *weetspicycoupleCouple
15 weeks ago

sussex

I came off these things just over a month ago

Never again

I had a bad phase over new year when we lost our dog and became very depressed so was prescribed them

They blunted my emotions and ruined my sex drive, maybe they helped over the loss.

I'm off them now, my libido and emotions have returned.

Was the first time taking anti d's

I don't want to take again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iguan3700Man
15 weeks ago

gloucestershire

Hi guys is there anybody on here like me had their prostate removed due to cancer,if so how are you getting on 7yrs down the line i have no feeling at all and have to give myself an injection to get hard,thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ymbunny99Woman
15 weeks ago

sheerness

Thank goodness I found this post, I was starting to think my life is pointless, I have been on sertraline for a few months now, have lost my sex drive and struggle to get to the gym now, am just so exhausted all the time, I hadn’t thought it might be these, I will call the doctors and get something else

Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ookingforfun73Man
15 weeks ago

Crewe

I struggle to get hard on this I'm trying now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arrenhertsmanMan
15 weeks ago

Hatfield

I took myself off setraline before it destroyed my libido totally… made ejaculation impossible… I worked on other methods to get well … this drug is on my never again list

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ssexlad36!Man
15 weeks ago

Hullbridge, Essex

Im on this and ive found it to be fine, but on the lowest dose so could be that, been on them for about 4 months now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ongandharderMan
15 weeks ago

Rotherham

No problems with getting an erection

It effect's me by no letting me finish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aldynutMan
15 weeks ago

Hartlepool

no problem with errection while taking it but i just cant finnish inside her

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heyorkiesCouple
15 weeks ago

townhouse

This drug saved my life. Completely stopped the anxiety. As for sex yes it has lowered my sex drive...but to a more manageable level for my wife, I was extremly oversexed before and when I was single would partake in risky behaviour, thankfully all that has stopped now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
14 weeks ago

Fluroxetine doesn't stop an errection but makes it extremely hard to cum. Many forms greatly decrease libido as well

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ntglos55Man
14 weeks ago

yate


"Hi has anyone got any problems erections while taking Sertraline 150 mg have been using Viagra but don't want to go down that route if can help it "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ntglos55Man
14 weeks ago

yate

Only in that it’s hard to cum while taking it .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *llgudfunMan
14 weeks ago

coventry

Docs recently upped my meds and have noticed a difference, with my sex drive

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andS_GlasgowCouple
14 weeks ago

Glasgow

Yes - was on High Dosage but almost off it now - and really noticed a HUGE change

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ILLB619751Man
14 weeks ago

Oswestry

I came off mine as I couldnt cum when I was on it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iverredMan
14 weeks ago

Aberystwyth

Im in the same situation as most of the men here. Can get an erection but cant ejaculate during sex, only when wanking I can ejaculate.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
13 weeks ago

Which herbal equivalents ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ersatilefoxMan
13 weeks ago

Notts


"Hi has anyone got any problems erections while taking Sertraline 150 mg have been using Viagra but don't want to go down that route if can help it "

Never had problems with erections, but no matter how much I tried I couldn't ejaculate. It took almost 6 months after stopping them that it got back to normal. Plus the fact they gave me tremors especially in my hands. Which I still have to this day. Awful Meds.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orleyMikeMan
13 weeks ago

Leeds

I’m on 100mg and no problems at all getting it up or cumming.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman
13 weeks ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

So female so can’t comment on erections with this medication

However setraline and other SSRI send me loopy and really don’t agree with me found out the hard way !! Funny though was me that made the link not the doctor !! I can only take SNRI and never had any issues at all, as far as my libido goes medication has never dulled it, only shot sex, and unhappy relationships have made me not bother lol

But when I start im addicted like horny all time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orny PTMan
13 weeks ago

Peterborough

[Removed by poster at 11/07/26 00:08:39]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orny PTMan
13 weeks ago

Peterborough

Yes and I have it offically told to me by a pharmacist and counsello, that Sertraline carries the risk of reprogramming the brain's communication from the penis and it can be permanent.

I can not feel any shower water increase between 32 and 41 degrees celcius, pressure yes; heat no.

Diabetes has been ruled out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilentCharmMan
13 weeks ago

glasgow/ london

Never again.

Couldn’t get hard, had to wean off a high dose slowly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *llgudfunMan
13 weeks ago

coventry

I'm on sertraline, Although I've found it harder to get hard, it has been better sex.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irMirthOfGirthMan
12 weeks ago

Redditch

I found citalipram to be worse than Sertraline (although the later makes you feel more sick). May have been the dosage too.

Found it impossible to get hard at one point.

With Sertraline at 50mg I can get hard sometimes but maybe not as hard as before. However, Viagra sorts it out nicely.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irMirthOfGirthMan
12 weeks ago

Redditch

Yes. Try walking up Ben Nevis when it's 20 degrees and you have a huge backpack on!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *smith87Man
12 weeks ago

totton

I couldn't ejaculate with this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *zeroMan
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 18/07/26 23:44:49]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *zeroMan
12 weeks ago

Glasgow

I had problems getting an erection, completely killed my sex drive.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

Thanks for this thread. Tried others but it is the only one that works for me. Never knew of this side effect, thought was just my age.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untime40Man
11 weeks ago

.


"Thanks for this thread. Tried others but it is the only one that works for me. Never knew of this side effect, thought was just my age."

No problem getting it up but it takes me ages to cum I’m on 125mg

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edalogangstersCouple
11 weeks ago

Scotland

I have no issues getting it up. I don't really have issues with not Cumming. If anything id like a wee bit of that one.

I get the heat one bad, if im not regular with the dose it can knock me out....

Im on 150 a day. Its the only one that ever helped.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anderingWelshGuyMan
11 weeks ago

Swansea

When taking it I had more of a problem with a horrible fuzzy head

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *h82Man
11 weeks ago

Clitheroe

The fuzzy head got me as well, I felt like I’d smoked something!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

Was on it for 4 years. Not problem getting it up but definitely delayed finishing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *egasus_IYKYKMan
11 weeks ago

Ballyclare

Start taking Maca Root daily.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

was on Sertaline for 18 months, libido dropped but suffered bad in heat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

In the beginning it was quite the task to get it up. And felt like I could go hours sometimes but eventually the symptoms went away to be honest and now I’m back to my usual. I think the more I thought about it the worse it was really.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lirtyFilthWoman
10 weeks ago

Troublesville suburb of Barnstaple

I have cPTSD. I suffer from prolonged anxiety if I’m triggered. After being bullied by my line manager, who was a misogynist, for 18 months I asked the doctor to go back on it.

The severe drop in my sex drive was so sudden this time that I decided that I would rather struggle with the anxiety and deal with my anxiety ‘manually’ rather than with chemical help. I’m still waiting for my sex drive to come back after 3 weeks off it. Orgasms are hard to reach too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ymbunny99Woman
10 weeks ago

sheerness


"I have cPTSD. I suffer from prolonged anxiety if I’m triggered. After being bullied by my line manager, who was a misogynist, for 18 months I asked the doctor to go back on it.

The severe drop in my sex drive was so sudden this time that I decided that I would rather struggle with the anxiety and deal with my anxiety ‘manually’ rather than with chemical help. I’m still waiting for my sex drive to come back after 3 weeks off it. Orgasms are hard to reach too "

I was wondering the same thing for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heknobbyoneMan
8 weeks ago

gateshead

I’ve been on 100mg sertraline for 4 years and it definitely affected my sex drive, I still got erections but not as long lasting as before. I’ve been weaning myself off them for around a year and have now gone a week without any ill effects (usually get a bad case of the runs after two days and flu like symptoms after 3). Fingers crossed this is it for me, looking forward to meeting my fwb for a good session.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *couseguyMan
8 weeks ago

liverpool

Same for me unable to reach a climax. I also find the hot weather cripples me and rhat I end uo with the most horrendous sweats.

Probably the worst of the meds for side affects but the most beneficial for my head if that makes sense.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *enayrshMan
8 weeks ago

ayr

Are there any alternatives to this

Been on it for a while. Seems like my head is in a fuzz got no emotions. Never happy. Couldn’t tell you the last time smiled

As for climaxing can take for ever.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untime40Man
6 weeks ago

.


"I had massive anxiety attacks on it and changed to Citilipram which worked for 3 yrs, then another one for a couple of years, then another one….. etc. every one of them caused me erection issues also sex drive depleted. Viagra works every now and then (which is very embarrassing and fucks with your head more), but I have found some herbal equivalents that work and a lot cheaper "

How long was you on it before the attacks came back I’m on 125mg I get hard ages to cum but I’ve been on it 2 years and my panic attacks are coming full swing again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untime40Man
6 weeks ago

.


"I have cPTSD. I suffer from prolonged anxiety if I’m triggered. After being bullied by my line manager, who was a misogynist, for 18 months I asked the doctor to go back on it.

The severe drop in my sex drive was so sudden this time that I decided that I would rather struggle with the anxiety and deal with my anxiety ‘manually’ rather than with chemical help. I’m still waiting for my sex drive to come back after 3 weeks off it. Orgasms are hard to reach too

I was wondering the same thing for me "

I’m actually in love with your body like honestly but as a fellow person who suffers if you need someone to talk to about it just chuck me a message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

I've been on 100mg for a couple of years now.

In terms of depression and anxiety I find it helps, but it definitely makes you feel somewhat dead in terms of your emotions (not caring about certain things). It also has an impact on the sexual side - I still get horny albeit not as much and can get an erection, but it's difficult to maintain even with a cock ring on. So if that's too much info, just trying to explain how I've found it. 😊

Lastly, I've found if I run out of it and have to miss a dose the side effects are brutal - severe nausea, depression etc.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arrenhertsmanMan
4 weeks ago

Hatfield

Was prescribed once .. I came off pronto and used other methods to get well …. I found they destroyed my libido and caused ED that made me stress more so totally wrong for me .. BUT in no gp … they could be to right for many many others …. Good luck to you all getting well.... there is always light at the end of the tunnel my friends…. Go towards it and good luck on your own journeys ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

I was on Mirtazapine for a few years prior, but found I put a lot of weight on with this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittlemissFlirtyCouple
4 weeks ago

The bottom of the River Ankh


"I was on Mirtazapine for a few years prior, but found I put a lot of weight on with this. "

They sometimes use mirtazapine to increase people's appetite if they've lost weight due to not eating... Also to aid sleeping at a low dose

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igYin n CowGirlCouple
4 weeks ago

New Cumnock

I took it once and came off it, yuk! Am on Escitalipram now and no problems for me CGx x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iEi0Man
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

I've been on 200mg Sertraline for just over 4 years now and I would strongly urge people to try something else first.

I feel like it makes things emotionally less for me, if that makes sense? I dont feel sad per say, but I dont feel happy either. Sex feels emotionless, like I have to concentrate on staying hard and trying to cum so I can't embrace the intimacy of the moment with my partner.

If I miss a few days though it's genuinely some of the worst withdrawal symptoms I've ever experienced, both physically and mentally.

I accidentally took a double dose one day and honestly thought I was going to die 🙃

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago


"I was on Mirtazapine for a few years prior, but found I put a lot of weight on with this.

They sometimes use mirtazapine to increase people's appetite if they've lost weight due to not eating... Also to aid sleeping at a low dose"

Yes, I do remember sleep being a big issue at the time and part of the reason why I was prescribed it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittlemissFlirtyCouple
4 weeks ago

The bottom of the River Ankh


"I was on Mirtazapine for a few years prior, but found I put a lot of weight on with this.

They sometimes use mirtazapine to increase people's appetite if they've lost weight due to not eating... Also to aid sleeping at a low dose

Yes, I do remember sleep being a big issue at the time and part of the reason why I was prescribed it. "

🫂

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *llNatural36FWoman
4 weeks ago

Denbighshire

For the first time ever I struggled to orgasm with my toys the other day, I’m blaming the increased dose in this medication as normally I don’t struggle. Big hugs to anybody needing any type of this kind of medication

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ond-26Man
4 weeks ago

Manchester

I remember lasting a lot longer on sertraline

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ungle JesusMan
4 weeks ago

Liverpool


"Hi has anyone got any problems erections while taking Sertraline 150 mg have been using Viagra but don't want to go down that route if can help it "

Its well known for having a bad affecting libido and erections, took me a long time to get over it, bestthing is to get off them pills

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittlemissFlirtyCouple
4 weeks ago

The bottom of the River Ankh


"Hi has anyone got any problems erections while taking Sertraline 150 mg have been using Viagra but don't want to go down that route if can help it

Its well known for having a bad affecting libido and erections, took me a long time to get over it, bestthing is to get off them pills"

Whats more important? Good mental health or sex ? I know what I'd choose and it wouldn't be getting my end away....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ungle JesusMan
4 weeks ago

Liverpool


"Hi has anyone got any problems erections while taking Sertraline 150 mg have been using Viagra but don't want to go down that route if can help it

Its well known for having a bad affecting libido and erections, took me a long time to get over it, bestthing is to get off them pills

Whats more important? Good mental health or sex ? I know what I'd choose and it wouldn't be getting my end away...."

My bad, should of mentioned alternative methods. Sertraline amd Citolopram really screwed me and most people know who've taken them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ittlemissFlirtyCouple
4 weeks ago

The bottom of the River Ankh


"Hi has anyone got any problems erections while taking Sertraline 150 mg have been using Viagra but don't want to go down that route if can help it

Its well known for having a bad affecting libido and erections, took me a long time to get over it, bestthing is to get off them pills

Whats more important? Good mental health or sex ? I know what I'd choose and it wouldn't be getting my end away....

My bad, should of mentioned alternative methods. Sertraline amd Citolopram really screwed me and most people know who've taken them "

There are lots of different antidepressants and what works for one won't work for someone else x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ananabrumMan
4 weeks ago

castle bromwich

50mg was enough to give me ED, been off them arpund 7 month and erectio s are considerably better. Still ocasionally take viagra or Cialis for longer sessions, they really do reduce time between rounds

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oucantquitmebabyCouple
4 weeks ago

Southampton

[Removed by poster at 08/09/26 23:18:55]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ooksbetterofflineMan
3 days ago

STOKE

On 50mg.... Sex life is ok but heads up my arse

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *valexis147TV/TS
3 days ago

Tunbridge Wells

Have discussed this with Dr for various bours of depression i get but usually self manage that hypersexuality, lots of cross dressing, sex with strangers, sauna vists etc. I love it whilst i do it but then end up even lower. I wonder if this would reduce my mad crazy sex mad libido (which may be really good for me) and even me out. I am mostly on fab guys.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *aughtydealcoupleCouple
2 days ago

Walmer, Deal

Can't say on the erection side as im a female but can say im on 100mg sertraline only recently and 30mg amitriptyline been on for years and seems ive been lucky as since starting sertraline I feel alot better and has increased my need for sex

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top