Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Covid Vaccine Regrets

Jump to newest

By *earLunatic OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Athlone

Do you regret taking the Covid Vaccination and why?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *iscuits8Man
2 weeks ago

Meath / Dublin / Birmingham

No.

And on a totally untelated note I have absolutely loads of popcorn here if anyone fancies some.

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Reply privately

By *asual777Man
2 weeks ago

i travel all over

No

Because on several occasions I spent a lot of time with people who tested positive subsequently and I didn’t . I think it gave me protection. Also made travel easier after restrictions opened

Bill gates knowing all about my trips to centra is annoying though

Reply privately

By *inxySTV/TS
2 weeks ago

dublin

No. I got a Savage hit from my first belt of covid, I'll be on meds for life to help with scaring on my lungs, zero craic. I've had two vacancie jabs and covid twice which in my mind were mild doses because the vaccine protected me somewhat.

Reply privately

By *ipstick KissesWoman
2 weeks ago

South Down

No

Reply privately

By *hannon tWoman
2 weeks ago

kildare

OK please don't judge me for this but I never got the covid vaccination and I was/am very lucky I never got it and haven't had a really bad dose in years

Reply privately

By *aptain Caveman41Man
2 weeks ago

Home

No why would I

Reply privately

By *ursecretmischiefCouple
2 weeks ago

The West

Strange question.

For what reason would people have regrets, OP ?

Reply privately

By *empted23Couple
2 weeks ago

Horsham

No , mostly because I didn't have the jab and never got Covid

Reply privately

By *omblingFreeCouple
2 weeks ago

The Village, Wales

when it comes to chestnuts oldies are goodies. no wait that's dogs.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

"Do you regret taking the Covid Vaccination and why?"

Not so far no. I am sure there are some though who sadly have some of the now known side effects. Equally I'm sure there are many who are happy with the choice they made. Sad that it can't be discussed like sensible adults though.

No such thing as a free lunch.

Flu jab season coming up though and may get one of those.

Reply privately

By *acky RacersCouple
2 weeks ago

Lincoln

Not one...I was part of the AZ vaccine trial and have had several more doses than most people...no side effects, no regrets, feel strong and healthy and only had 1 very mild infection despite being in the thick of covid responses...

It's made me super sexy too...

Reply privately

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
2 weeks ago

Cumbria

No.

Reply privately

By *atandasmileMan
2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"It's made me super sexy too... "

I can see that: lovely cute little face with fluttering eyelashes 😉.

One of the lesser known side effects...

Reply privately

By *atandasmileMan
2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

For my real answer: no I don't regret getting the covid vaccine.

I suspect few people would say yes in this thread. I know there are plenty of people in both camps: pro and anti vaccine (I'm in the pro camp, so that you know). But I think it unlikely that an anti vaccine person would get vaccinated in the first place or that a pro vaccine person would regret it. Which leaves you with very few people who are at all likely to have regrets.

Still, I bet there are some out there.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

No

Had covid real bad 1st time. Almost died

2nd time (2yrs ago) I was rough but more like bad flu, definitely don't regret having jabs

Reply privately

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple
2 weeks ago

Watford

Yes. Had I known then what I know now, I would never have had this experimental vaccine injected into me twice.

Covid was the biggest con ever.

Reply privately

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
2 weeks ago

Middle England

What about you OP; do you?

Reply privately

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
2 weeks ago

Reading

Just off to get some popcorn, anyone want a drink whilst I'm out?

Reply privately

2 weeks ago

"Just off to get some popcorn, anyone want a drink whilst I'm out?"

Oo toffee popcorn please, Fanta no ice thanks lol

Reply privately

By *ince1965Man
2 weeks ago

Ilkeston

No, because I have underlying conditions that could have it my in hospital both times

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

O o O oo

"OK please don't judge me for this but I never got the covid vaccination and I was/am very lucky I never got it and haven't had a really bad dose in years "

I am a bit confused, you say you didn't get covid but then say you have not had a bad dose in years?

Reply privately

By *oung guy2000Man
2 weeks ago

Kidderminster

No regrets here for saying no to the vaccine

Very proud of the fact that I could make up my own mind despite pressure from family who now regret it and one member who suffered side effects after with their heart but went along because they were not given enough facts.

Work and government who nearly cost me my job as the health secretary put a legal mandate in healthcare.

Reply privately

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
2 weeks ago

Middle England

"No regrets here for saying no to the vaccine

Very proud of the fact that I could make up my own mind despite pressure from family who now regret it and one member who suffered side effects after with their heart but went along because they were not given enough facts.

Work and government who nearly cost me my job as the health secretary put a legal mandate in healthcare."

That's not exactly what the thread (OP) was asking.

Reply privately

By *r CellophaneMan
2 weeks ago

Bury

Good grief

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

We're playing the classic hits of the early 20s folks. Up next: died suddenly, my immune system is a muscle, and the vet supply store has run out of dewormer.

Reply privately

2 weeks ago

Reading

"We're playing the classic hits of the early 20s folks. Up next: died suddenly, my immune system is a muscle, and the vet supply store has run out of dewormer."

Reply privately

2 weeks ago

Reading

"No regrets here for saying no to the vaccine

Work and government who nearly cost me my job as the health secretary put a legal mandate in healthcare."

What job in Healthcare did you hold during the pandemic?

Reply privately

By *esley285Man
2 weeks ago

Hassocks

Never got it. I don't want to die early thanks, let the sheep follow if they want.

Reply privately

2 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Never got it. I don't want to die early thanks, let the sheep follow if they want."

Cool, answering an entirely different question to the one asked though.

Reply privately

2 weeks ago

Reading

"Never got it. I don't want to die early thanks, let the sheep follow if they want."

Do you ask for Certified peer tests on your "420" supplies?

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
2 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

Didn't get it though I'm not anti vaccines as I've taken vaccines in the past and will in the future

I didn't take it for the same reason I don't have a flu shot (though no allegations of being anti Vax there)

When I'm older I'll probably get the both of them

I don't regret not getting it

I know some who do as they got it for superfluous reasons (for instance to go in holidays, only for the need for a vaccine to be dropped before the actual flight)

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
2 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

"We're playing the classic hits of the early 20s folks. Up next: died suddenly, my immune system is a muscle, and the vet supply store has run out of dewormer."

Still running out the lie about ivermectin

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
2 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

What is ivermectin?

Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medication used to treat parasitic diseases. It is FDA approved for use in humans to treat a variety of parasitic infections including parasitic worms, hookworm and whipworm. Ivermectin may also be used as an effective treatment for a wide range of other conditions and as a treatment of onchocerciasis, intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis or river blindness.

The antiviral activity of Ivermectin has been shown against a wide range of RNA and DNA viruses, for example, dengue, Zika, yellow fever, and others.

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
2 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

It's more than a dewormer and your misinformation is pathetic

Reply privately

By *enusalMan
2 weeks ago

tipperary Limerick London,Germany

Spot on . Correct info

Reply privately

By *aughtystaffs60Couple
2 weeks ago

Staffordshire

No I'm fine thanks. Amazed at how few colds and flu I've had of late. I wonder why that is

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It's more than a dewormer and your misinformation is pathetic "

Seems I touched a nerve 🤷‍♀️

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

"No I'm fine thanks. Amazed at how few colds and flu I've had of late. I wonder why that is "

It's been summertime?youre fit and healthy.? and your immune system is working well? You haven't come into contact with it? Good for you though.

Reply privately

By *atnip make me purrWoman
2 weeks ago

Reading

Nope had covid twice very mildly and no bad effects from the vaccine.

Reply privately

By *henakedfarmerMan
2 weeks ago

near you

Yes I do .. I've had a catalogue of problems mostly with the common denominator of inflammation that are now beginning to fade.. it's honestly been 4 years of shit health that only started right after the first vaccine. So of course you don't know for sure and it's co incidence but .. .. ..

I know one thing is for sure, I WILL NOT be partaking in any of this kind of thing ever again. I have had lots of vaccines and boosters etc as many have and they have always been fine. I'm not anti Vax at all, that would be stupid to deny science, but, this COVID vac, developed in a hurry with much much less testing or sample groups or development,

for 4 years of even the chance of problems being linked to it.

Not for me.

Had COVID once had blood tests for COVID and vac antigens a year before I caught covid for the first time. So I know for a fact it's not COVID itself that caused them.

Reply privately

2 weeks ago

Cumbria

"No I'm fine thanks. Amazed at how few colds and flu I've had of late. I wonder why that is "

It’s summer?

Reply privately

By *cottish guy 555Man
2 weeks ago

London

"Yes. Had I known then what I know now, I would never have had this experimental vaccine injected into me twice.

Covid was the biggest con ever."

I must tell my father covid was a con.

Oh wait, I can't, it killed him.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Central

"What is ivermectin?

Ivermectin is an anti-parasite medication used to treat parasitic diseases. It is FDA approved for use in humans to treat a variety of parasitic infections including parasitic worms, hookworm and whipworm. Ivermectin may also be used as an effective treatment for a wide range of other conditions and as a treatment of onchocerciasis, intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis or river blindness.

The antiviral activity of Ivermectin has been shown against a wide range of RNA and DNA viruses, for example, dengue, Zika, yellow fever, and others."

And yet, despite its having been touted, especially by high profile noise makers in the USA, the evidence isn't good for Ivermectin and Covid. For example 'The evidence suggests that ivermectin does not reduce mortality risk and the risk of mechanical ventilation requirement. Although we did not observe an increase in the risk of adverse effects, the evidence is very uncertain regarding this endpoint', states one meta analysis, covering multiple investigations, over a couple of years. I'd not be flocking to put my family on it.

Reply privately

By *scobar67Man
2 weeks ago

glasgow

Never got the vaccine

Never had COVID

All good here

Reply privately

By *esley285Man
2 weeks ago

Hassocks

Well done, don't be like the sheep.

Reply privately

By *esley285Man
2 weeks ago

Hassocks

Touched a nerve. Lol

Reply privately

2 weeks ago

Reading

"Touched a nerve. Lol"

Try using "Quote" so that people know who you're replying to.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

"Just off to get some popcorn, anyone want a drink whilst I'm out?"
exactly what i thought reading this lol

Reply privately

By *itaminMan
2 weeks ago

Felixstowe

"It's always great to see a grown up reply to a post!

"

No silliness or fun 'round these parts, it's serious business only.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

Wherever you sit on the sliding scale of looney as long as made a decision based on what you wanted for the right reasons then it makes no difference to anyone else, if multi billion pound companys and world renowned vaccine companys cant get it 100% right someone on fab certainly cant 😂

Reply privately

By *teve.rogers321Man
2 weeks ago

Ferndown

No, I needed it to travel. Had two, want have any more though as no need. Had I not had to have them then I wouldn’t but certainly no regrets.

Reply privately

By *woodcplCouple
2 weeks ago

Borehamwood

"Yes. Had I known then what I know now, I would never have had this experimental vaccine injected into me twice.

Couldn’t agree more

Reply privately

By *uffnmuffCouple
2 weeks ago

London

"No , mostly because I didn't have the jab and never got Covid "
same as us x

Reply privately

By *intagelosaCouple
2 weeks ago

Liverpool

Had the jab for work and no second head has appeared yet. We're all dying anyway so may as well enjoy the free tracker/mutant dna/electric toothbrush plans they injected me with. Just gutted for Billy Gates watching me work from home 12 hours a day 😂😂😂

Reply privately

By *melie LALWoman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"OK please don't judge me for this but I never got the covid vaccination and I was/am very lucky I never got it and haven't had a really bad dose in years "

Nobody should judge you. Especially as you're not judging others.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

"Had the jab for work and no second head has appeared yet. We're all dying anyway so may as well enjoy the free tracker/mutant dna/electric toothbrush plans they injected me with. Just gutted for Billy Gates watching me work from home 12 hours a day 😂😂😂"

You're a funny guy... (images of ray liotta in goodfellas)

Reply privately

By *melie LALWoman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"For my real answer: no I don't regret getting the covid vaccine.

I suspect few people would say yes in this thread. I know there are plenty of people in both camps: pro and anti vaccine (I'm in the pro camp, so that you know). But I think it unlikely that an anti vaccine person would get vaccinated in the first place or that a pro vaccine person would regret it. Which leaves you with very few people who are at all likely to have regrets.

Still, I bet there are some out there."

No regrets. Had AZ with no side effects. Second two, Pfizer, had short term nasty side effects so chose not to have anymore.

Reply privately

By *melie LALWoman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

Reply privately

By *luttTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Duns

"What is ivermectin?

The antiviral activity of Ivermectin has been shown against a wide range of RNA and DNA viruses, for example, dengue, Zika, yellow fever, and others."

Viruses that it ISN’T effective against in doses not harmful to humans include SARS-COV2.

Reply privately

By *ools and the brainCouple
2 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Covid was the biggest con ever.

Couldn’t agree more "

Show me absolute 100% unquestionabl proof that it was a con and experimental?

Not gossip or some self appointed experts from YouTube or Facebook spouting crap or a disgruntled ex employee somewhere.

I mean hard evidence proven by a court of law, reliable documentation and scientific research to support these claims.

Please go on

Reply privately

By *ools and the brainCouple
2 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Read my post above and give everyone the benefit of your insights.

Why was COVID a con??

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
2 weeks ago

wonderland.

I have absolutely no regrets. I was glad that the vaccines came about.

Lucky to live in a world that has such scientific abilities.

Cali

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"What is ivermectin?

The antiviral activity of Ivermectin has been shown against a wide range of RNA and DNA viruses, for example, dengue, Zika, yellow fever, and others.

Viruses that it ISN’T effective against in doses not harmful to humans include SARS-COV2."

Their feelings don't care about facts 🤷‍♀️

Reply privately

By *hatty GuyMan
2 weeks ago

The Borough of St Peter

"Do you regret getting vaccinated against Covid and why?"

No, I don't regret it because when I eventually contracted Covid after getting the vaccine the effects could have been much worse without it, possibly even fatal like for so many others

Reply privately

By *arcuszMan
2 weeks ago

Billingshurst

There isn't a vaccination for it, so nobody can regret it.

Reply privately

By *lik and PaulCouple
2 weeks ago

Flagrante

Je ne regrette rien

Reply privately

By *hannon tWoman
2 weeks ago

kildare

I didn't take the vaccine I haven't had covid and haven't had a bad cold or flu in over 10 years

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

"Je ne regrette rien

"

Merci Edith

Reply privately

By *hannon tWoman
2 weeks ago

kildare

"OK please don't judge me for this but I never got the covid vaccination and I was/am very lucky I never got it and haven't had a really bad dose in years

Nobody should judge you. Especially as you're not judging others. "

Thank you I get alot of people judging me cos I haven't taken it but I am very rarely sick I don't go to the doctor or hospital unless absolutely necessary

Reply privately

By *ailummMan
2 weeks ago

Stockport

You can tell who’s awake and who’s still asleep

Reply privately

By *mooth tongue 4uMan
2 weeks ago

edinburgh

No regrets ,,, had 4 jabs ,,,, worked all through it (no furlough ) and never had covid to this day !!!!

Reply privately

By *eep_HeatMan
2 weeks ago

Cockington

Errrrrm…… is that because you are suffering from a known complication or ….. because someone -who saw something put on a social media channel -told you something they thought they understood about something that MIGHT or MIGHT not happen -maybe …?

Reply privately

By *ernow1982Man
2 weeks ago

Plymouth

Nope. No regrets. Simple as that, really.

Reply privately

By *est_Mids_Nice_GuyMan
2 weeks ago

willenhall

Yes - I spent 6 months after the 3rd vaccination walking in circles. I had a reaction which affected my central nervous system

Reply privately

By *ngermungerMan
2 weeks ago

Surrey

It's done and dusted move on nearly 5 years ago

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

"It's done and dusted move on nearly 5 years ago "

It's not though is it for some people? Some people still have consequences from wither covid or the vaccines or possibly both. If people could move on I'm sure they would.

Reply privately

By *andS300ABCCouple
2 weeks ago

BRIGHTON

We both regret it

Reply privately

By *andS300ABCCouple
2 weeks ago

BRIGHTON

We were forced into it because we wanted and needed to travel

Happy to chat privately about this

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

"We were forced into it because we wanted and needed to travel

Happy to chat privately about this "

Yeah my kids were forced to have it to travel and they certainly didn't need it. Strangely both have had some weird shit happening ever since.. Which of course could have been caused by many reasons but also could have been down to having an unnecessary jab... Guess we will never know.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

Yeah my kids were forced to have it to travel and they certainly didn't need it. Strangely both have had some weird shit happening ever since.. Which of course could have been caused by many reasons but also could have been down to having an unnecessary jab... Guess we will never know. "

seems to be a regualar story lately but surely it cant be the jab must just be a coincidence

Reply privately

By *tticusukMan
2 weeks ago

Formby

0 regret all I have is thanks and admiration for the scientists and health professionals.

Reply privately

By *tticusukMan
2 weeks ago

Formby

Yeah my kids were forced to have it to travel and they certainly didn't need it. Strangely both have had some weird shit happening ever since.. Which of course could have been caused by many reasons but also could have been down to having an unnecessary jab... Guess we will never know. "

They were not forced. They had the choice not to travel. They chose to travel which meant they needed to have the vaccine to do so. Terrible take.

Reply privately

By *melie LALWoman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"There isn't a vaccination for it, so nobody can regret it. "

Bless

Reply privately

By *melie LALWoman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"You can tell who’s awake and who’s still asleep "

What side of the fence are you on?

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

Yeah my kids were forced to have it to travel and they certainly didn't need it. Strangely both have had some weird shit happening ever since.. Which of course could have been caused by many reasons but also could have been down to having an unnecessary jab... Guess we will never know.

They were not forced. They had the choice not to travel. They chose to travel which meant they needed to have the vaccine to do so. Terrible take."

You have no clue of the circumstances.. They needed to travel.. They were not allowed to without.. They were forced. As were many. Where did get the arrogance to think you know the individual circumstances.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

Some people travel with work some people even fly as their job so some were forced into taking it for work let alone coerced so they could watch a football match or go night clubbing

Reply privately

By *tticusukMan
2 weeks ago

Formby

They were not forced. They had the choice not to travel. They chose to travel which meant they needed to have the vaccine to do so. Terrible take.

You have no clue of the circumstances.. They needed to travel.. They were not allowed to without.. They were forced. As were many. Where did get the arrogance to think you know the individual circumstances. "

Still a choice. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the choice. Your definition of forced differs wildly from mine.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

"Some people travel with work some people even fly as their job so some were forced into taking it for work let alone coerced so they could watch a football match or go night clubbing"
which obvs are busy crowded places so at least if you were jabbed you couldn't spread it

Oh wait turns out you still did

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

You have no clue of the circumstances.. They needed to travel.. They were not allowed to without.. They were forced. As were many. Where did get the arrogance to think you know the individual circumstances.

Still a choice. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding the choice. Your definition of forced differs wildly from mine. "

take or lose your job because you are unable to do it???

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

Forced bribed manipulated coerced which ever

Reply privately

By *eird_With_a_BeardMan
2 weeks ago

Falkirk

Yes I do regret having taken any of the vaccines. When I had my third vaccine, the first booster, I developed Bells Palsy the following day as a direct result. I have not and will not be having any further vaccines.

Reply privately

2 weeks ago

"Yes I do regret having taken any of the vaccines. When I had my third vaccine, the first booster, I developed Bells Palsy the following day as a direct result. I have not and will not be having any further vaccines. "

I had bell's palsy from normal flu jab 10yrs ago. Sucked! And not in the good way lol

Reply privately

By *rozac_fairyCouple
2 weeks ago

Tamworth

Yes.

I had one dose which has left me with a vaccine injury. I'll add, I am a confirmed case of vaccine injury, I'm not just saying it.

However, I still firmly sit as a pro-vax person.

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
2 weeks ago

East London

No I don't. Every adult member of my family who caught Covid in 2020/2021 and wasn't vaccinated was very ill with it.

Two of them spent a couple of weeks in bed the first time and a few days in bed the second time.

When I caught it from one of them Christmas 2021 I'd had 3 vaccines by then I think and was nowhere near as ill as they were, although still felt bad enough to spend a few days on the sofa.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Central

I have neighbours who are still very unwell, after catching it just over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ixiekissesWoman
2 weeks ago

Your dreams!

No I was delighted to get it. I caught covid the week before I was booked to have the 1st vaccine. I was very ill for months.

Reply privately

By *ungandMan
2 weeks ago

daveyhulme

People are avoiding having vaccines.. both adults and children and there’s a comeback in several children illnesses.

I’m glad I’ve had my vaccine and will continue to

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
2 weeks ago

currently travelling down W France

And yet dispite there being compensation available for confimed permanent vaccine related injuries, and ma y millions of doses administered, there have been around 100 claims.

Anyone good at statistics ?

Reply privately

By *ornLordMan
2 weeks ago

Wiltshire and London

No. Thousands upon thousands of deaths and subsequent research into the ongoing effects of long Covid tell me it was a good idea.

Reply privately

By *esYesOMGYes!Man
2 weeks ago

M20

Very early in to the lifecycle of the covid vaccine, the international journal “Vaccine” published its review of MRNA vaccines using the manufacturers own data.

They warned that 1 in 600 we’re predicted to suffer “serious side effects”.

They showed that less than 1 in 600 lives would be saved.

They showed that the vaccine had never been designed or tested to prevent transmission.

They were, mocked, undermined and their narrative buried by the client media.

Then the same media told you the 98% reduction in transmission lie.

Reply privately

By *etitmortCouple
2 weeks ago

ipswich

Didnt take any and after looking into a huge amount of opinion, research and information that was censored and hidden, I no longer take any pharma products. Diet and natural remedies are key to health and I've never felt better.

Reply privately

2 weeks ago

Reading

"Didnt take any and after looking into a huge amount of opinion, research and information that was censored and hidden, I no longer take any pharma products. Diet and natural remedies are key to health and I've never felt better."

If the info. was censored or hidden how did you find it?

Reply privately

By *etitmortCouple
2 weeks ago

ipswich

"Didnt take any and after looking into a huge amount of opinion, research and information that was censored and hidden, I no longer take any pharma products. Diet and natural remedies are key to health and I've never felt better.

If the info. was censored or hidden how did you find it? "

It was not easy! Scientists and Drs were being censored, threatened, de-platformed and sacked for raising concerns. Wikipedia , among other things was altering their qualifications and achievements to make them look like charlatans.

Many offered to publicly debate but were never allowed to do so.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

"Didnt take any and after looking into a huge amount of opinion, research and information that was censored and hidden, I no longer take any pharma products. Diet and natural remedies are key to health and I've never felt better.

If the info. was censored or hidden how did you find it? "

Knowing where to look.? Looking past page 1 of Google results?being tenacious? Looking in places mainstream don't publicise? Not qualities or skills that the bulk of Internet users are reknowned for? You only have to look at what happened to the Australian esafety minister to realise how powerful and pervasive the tech giants have become.

Reply privately

By *eachesYorksCouple
2 weeks ago

PONTEFRACT

The regret will come in due course!

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

"The regret will come in due course!"
i dont think it will unfortunatly, the unvaccinated that passed away may well regret if they can, the vaxxed with injuries most likely say "imagine how bad i would be if i werent vaccinated" lol then the unvaxxed that are fit and health still just carry in as normal maybe some a little smug and last but not least the vaccinated that beleive it managed to protect them or offer them extra protection over their natural immune system which nobody will ever know if it made a difference

Reply privately

By *ervent_fervourMan
2 weeks ago

Halifax

I'm glad people still think the Earth is flat.

Actually, it makes me sad.

Those science experts with years of study and research, and which have helped keep people alive for longer, and fitter, obviously dont know as much as some experts here and in 'Alt' circles.

The staggering arrogant ignorance is mindblowing.

It's a conspiracy about a 'conspiracy' to facilitate people with big gobs making money and to gain 'influence'.

Its a bit like people who conplain about having to pay/pay more tax. Where exaclyndo peopl think we'd be without roads, lack of healthcare, shit schools and no public services?

Oh.hang on..

Reply privately

By *eauty.thebeastCouple
2 weeks ago

Near Bath

Yes! I have nothing but health problems since

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

"I'm glad people still think the Earth is flat.

Those science experts with years of study and research, and which have helped keep people alive for longer, and fitter, obviously dont know as much as some experts here and in 'Alt' circles.

It's a conspiracy about a 'conspiracy' to facilitate people with big gobs making money and to gain 'influence'.

Its a bit like people who conplain about having to pay/pay more tax. Where exaclyndo peopl think we'd be without roads, lack of healthcare, shit schools and no public services?

Oh.hang on..

"

if anyone comes across as arrogant sir its you but you have your own personal reasons for feeling that way, and these so called scientists and medical professionals dont all agree with the ones you are referring too so thats what throws a spanner into the works

So who do we beleive the ones saying put this in our bodys or the ones saying dont?

Or maybe decide that as an individiual im fit and healthy and already had covid early on so why in earth would i need a jab to help lol but yet i get called a arrogant looney flat earther 😂

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
2 weeks ago

currently travelling down W France

Misinformation, disinformation and pure stupidity, it's all available at no cost .... Or is it ? Most of it is via sponsored links on YouTube

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

"Misinformation, disinformation and pure stupidity, it's all available at no cost .... Or is it ? Most of it is via sponsored links on YouTube "
bbc?

Reply privately

By *ervent_fervourMan
2 weeks ago

Halifax

Oh.hang on..

if anyone comes across as arrogant sir its you but you have your own personal reasons for feeling that way, and these so called scientists and medical professionals dont all agree with the ones you are referring too so thats what throws a spanner into the works

So who do we beleive the ones saying put this in our bodys or the ones saying dont?

Or maybe decide that as an individiual im fit and healthy and already had covid early on so why in earth would i need a jab to help lol but yet i get called a arrogant looney flat earther 😂"

Thats fine. Just make sure you never accept the help of a doctor again.as that's the logical endpoint of what you're saying.

Having a baby.painful.epidural?

Nope.dont put that muck in my body.

Afflcited by a cancer.? Have this medical support sir.

Ooh.no.better not. Theres a scientist on a podcast whonhas compelling evidence that its got microchips in it.

Theres a flu pandemic and its killing shedloads of people.lets give them this vaccine to save as many lives as possible and stop the world being utterly buggered economically and leaving a psychic scar on humanity.

Oh no..

Its arrogance to presume you KNOW that a few so called experts know more than the while effing scientific community.

We dont know that.

We have to presume they do.

Especially when it's life and death/ling term trauma.

It is incredibly stupid to presume to know better.

I dont know how else to explain how wrong (and, I'm sincerely sorry to say,stupid) some people are.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

Oh.hang on..

Or maybe decide that as an individiual im fit and healthy and already had covid early on so why in earth would i need a jab to help lol but yet i get called a arrogant looney flat earther 😂

Thats fine. Just make sure you never accept the help of a doctor again.as that's the logical endpoint of what you're saying.

Ooh.no.better not. Theres a scientist on a podcast whonhas compelling evidence that its got microchips in it.

Theres a flu pandemic and its killing shedloads of people.lets give them this vaccine to save as many lives as possible and stop the world being utterly buggered economically and leaving a psychic scar on humanity.

Oh no..

Its arrogance to presume you KNOW that a few so called experts know more than the while effing scientific community.

We dont know that.

I dont know how else to explain how wrong (and, I'm sincerely sorry to say,stupid) some people are."

i didnt try say this or that is right but my particular situation were that me and the wife had already had either alpha or beta so why on earth would we need a vax when the virus at the point of release were delta or whatever and the stronger variant had given us just a cpl of days of mild flu symptoms,, no docs or advuce needed to make that decision just simple common sense

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

Oh.hang on..

Oh no..

We dont know that.

I dont know how else to explain how wrong (and, I'm sincerely sorry to say,stupid) some people are."

and as far as trusting a doctor again lets face it, by the time you get a appointment most people have probably self diagnosed anyway by that point to get to an opointment and a doctor to sit on google with your symptoms lol as for surgeries ect there slighly different to preventative meds and vaccines

Reply privately

By *ervent_fervourMan
2 weeks ago

Halifax

Oh.hang on..

Oh no..

We dont know that.

I dont know how else to explain how wrong (and, I'm sincerely sorry to say,stupid) some people are.i didnt try say this or that is right but my particular situation were that me and the wife had already had either alpha or beta so why on earth would we need a vax when the virus at the point of release were delta or whatever and the stronger variant had given us just a cpl of days of mild flu symptoms,, no docs or advuce needed to make that decision just simple common sense "

I'm talking generally to anti vaxxers in the thread, not necessarily yourselves. Just saw a random message and responded.i didn't intend to come across as picking on you exclusively, but the people i mentioned above.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

Oh.hang on..

Oh no..

We dont know that.

I dont know how else to explain how wrong (and, I'm sincerely sorry to say,stupid) some people are.i didnt try say this or that is right but my particular situation were that me and the wife had already had either alpha or beta so why on earth would we need a vax when the virus at the point of release were delta or whatever and the stronger variant had given us just a cpl of days of mild flu symptoms,, no docs or advuce needed to make that decision just simple common sense

I'm talking generally to anti vaxxers in the thread, not necessarily yourselves. Just saw a random message and responded.i didn't intend to come across as picking on you exclusively, but the people i mentioned above."

yeah fair enough but alot probably felt the same way certainly most our friends did of a similar age, the only people we kniw our age that got them had to because of work and have covid endless times

Reply privately

By *ervent_fervourMan
2 weeks ago

Halifax

Id do another analogy about a poker table and getting advoce from mathematicians and acting on it in an attempt to beat the odds and win (but not accepting said advice), but i cant be arsed as it wouldnt stick.

Science and immunologists and the other lot whose name i cant remember.what a lot of old bollocks.

What is bollocks is pillocks using their highly evolved fingers to disseminate untruths.

In fact massively dangerous. Its like MMR all over again.and rising rates of previously almost eradicated diseases because parent experts decided they knew best.

They dont know best.they work in a factory, or an office(or wherever). They dont know best as they have no chance of getting their heads around 'the evidence', as so many conspiracy theorists often demanded of others. Like how the hell would you be able to understand the evidence? Or understand if the evidence was flawed (or utter gobbledegook). You cant do a crash course in immunology over the internet.theybhave universities and peer moderated theses' and publications for these things.

Jesus wept..

Reply privately

By *itaminMan
2 weeks ago

Felixstowe

Oh.hang on..

"

You first paragraph compares people who refused the experimental injection to flat earthers. Everything I read after that, I took with the same inane view.

The experts you talk about, have equally matched counterparts in the field with compelling reasonings and arguments to the contrary. You won't have heard much about them though, as their points wont have earned big pharma or the msm the money that they did during the 'pandemic'. In fact they were pushed down, silenced and vilified.

You finish with yet another inane paragraph about people complaining about tax and where would the roads etc come from.

Hesitantly I'll point the shit-show our roads are at the moment and how we pay more tax than ever. I hesitate, as I suspect the point and correlation wont be taken.

It really pains me to see people parrot the blurb fed to them via the vomiting msm birds, straight into the beaks of the defenceless chicks hungry for reassurance and comfort, they just don't realise it's once digested worm meat they're digesting over... they'll beg for more though, even if they're free to fly the nest and see the bigger world for themselves.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

"Id do another analogy about a poker table and getting advoce from mathematicians and acting on it in an attempt to beat the odds and win (but not accepting said advice), but i cant be arsed as it wouldnt stick.

Science and immunologists and the other lot whose name i cant remember.what a lot of old bollocks.

What is bollocks is pillocks using their highly evolved fingers to disseminate untruths.

In fact massively dangerous. Its like MMR all over again.and rising rates of previously almost eradicated diseases because parent experts decided they knew best.

They dont know best.they work in a factory, or an office(or wherever). They dont know best as they have no chance of getting their heads around 'the evidence', as so many conspiracy theorists often demanded of others. Like how the hell would you be able to understand the evidence? Or understand if the evidence was flawed (or utter gobbledegook). You cant do a crash course in immunology over the internet.theybhave universities and peer moderated theses' and publications for these things.

Jesus wept.."

yep good point but do ypu still think people shpuld of had the vaccine because they were told so??

Reply privately

By *itaminMan
2 weeks ago

Felixstowe

"Id do another analogy about a poker table and getting advoce from mathematicians and acting on it in an attempt to beat the odds and win (but not accepting said advice), but i cant be arsed as it wouldnt stick.

Jesus wept.."

Jesus wept as his brain turned to mush reading that.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

And the hits of the early 2020s carry on. Up next, I don't know what the studies are but I did my own research, I eat vegetables, and freedom versus coercion. Call now if you want us to play anything from the injecting bleach genre...

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

"And the hits of the early 2020s carry on. Up next, I don't know what the studies are but I did my own research, I eat vegetables, and freedom versus coercion. Call now if you want us to play anything from the injecting bleach genre..."
think u already used that joke up before and it were a bit childish then

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

As ibe said before theres looneys both side of the needle and some on this forum certainly fall into them groups wether its regret anger or jealousy what causes the triggers on a forum im unsure but certainly is funny to read some alledged grown adults comments

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"And the hits of the early 2020s carry on. Up next, I don't know what the studies are but I did my own research, I eat vegetables, and freedom versus coercion. Call now if you want us to play anything from the injecting bleach genre...think u already used that joke up before and it were a bit childish then "

I think it'll be worn out when I hear anything that hasn't been a furious wank fantasy since 2020. Still good for awhile yet, methinks

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

"And the hits of the early 2020s carry on. Up next, I don't know what the studies are but I did my own research, I eat vegetables, and freedom versus coercion. Call now if you want us to play anything from the injecting bleach genre...think u already used that joke up before and it were a bit childish then

I think it'll be worn out when I hear anything that hasn't been a furious wank fantasy since 2020. Still good for awhile yet, methinks"

🤣🤣🤣🤣go on tell us another belter

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"And the hits of the early 2020s carry on. Up next, I don't know what the studies are but I did my own research, I eat vegetables, and freedom versus coercion. Call now if you want us to play anything from the injecting bleach genre...think u already used that joke up before and it were a bit childish then

I think it'll be worn out when I hear anything that hasn't been a furious wank fantasy since 2020. Still good for awhile yet, methinks🤣🤣🤣🤣go on tell us another belter "

Meanwhile, look at how this thread has gone. A call to convert the non believers of the power of the doctorate of Facoogltwit. Those who think one can research from their toilet have answered the call about why they're special, using arguments they've been using before any vaccines were developed, showing that their scientific knowledge ended when they decided to go for a ciggie and a snog behind the school bike shed. As noted, it's the same tired canards (odd for those who claim to be independent thinkers and researchers, that they can't come up with anything independent and new).

Hint: research involves finding things out, not congratulating yourself for what you think you know, or copying your favourite influencer.

You have fun though.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

I think it'll be worn out when I hear anything that hasn't been a furious wank fantasy since 2020. Still good for awhile yet, methinks🤣🤣🤣🤣go on tell us another belter

Meanwhile, look at how this thread has gone. A call to convert the non believers of the power of the doctorate of Facoogltwit. Those who think one can research from their toilet have answered the call about why they're special, using arguments they've been using before any vaccines were developed, showing that their scientific knowledge ended when they decided to go for a ciggie and a snog behind the school bike shed. As noted, it's the same tired canards (odd for those who claim to be independent thinkers and researchers, that they can't come up with anything independent and new).

Hint: research involves finding things out, not congratulating yourself for what you think you know, or copying your favourite influencer.

You have fun though."

i am and will continue to do so without any side effects or instructions from the news 😉

Reply privately

By *itaminMan
2 weeks ago

Felixstowe

I think it'll be worn out when I hear anything that hasn't been a furious wank fantasy since 2020. Still good for awhile yet, methinks🤣🤣🤣🤣go on tell us another belter

You have fun though."

I read this as though its poetry. Contradictory poetry mind.

"The train I arrived in has not yet come so I took a bus and walked" ... "I stand upon this speech to make a platform."

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

You have fun though.i am and will continue to do so without any side effects or instructions from the news 😉"

I mean, if you think the world is that simple, I think that says more about you than me. Because I grew out of that simplicity in primary school.

You keep walking around unmasked though. Like the CDC, NHS and governments everywhere tell you too. And the BBC. Who's a good sheeple. You are! Such a good sheeple.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

You have fun though.i am and will continue to do so without any side effects or instructions from the news 😉

I mean, if you think the world is that simple, I think that says more about you than me. Because I grew out of that simplicity in primary school.

You keep walking around unmasked though. Like the CDC, NHS and governments everywhere tell you too. And the BBC. Who's a good sheeple. You are! Such a good sheeple."

To 🙄

Flipping autocarrot 🥕🥕

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

You have fun though.i am and will continue to do so without any side effects or instructions from the news 😉

You keep walking around unmasked though. Like the CDC, NHS and governments everywhere tell you too. And the BBC. Who's a good sheeple. You are! Such a good sheeple."

i know breathing that lovely fresh air in that our bodys need the best thing for us, so why on earth would i not??

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

You keep walking around unmasked though. Like the CDC, NHS and governments everywhere tell you too. And the BBC. Who's a good sheeple. You are! Such a good sheeple.i know breathing that lovely fresh air in that our bodys need the best thing for us, so why on earth would i not?? "

Oh so you trust the government that it's safe. The same governments that told us getting infected with HIV was one and done and even if it wasn't it's only going to hurt the ghey (Fauci was involved in that too, ghoul that he is )

It seems you're the one trusting the government. It's safe because they say so and you want it to be. It'd be nice to be able to see the world so simply.

Yes, Mr Johnson, me no likey mask Mr Johnson. I shall suck your dick and go support your donors by spending my money Mr Johnson.

So much for independent thinking. You're like 99% of the population. An easily swayed sheeple.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

You keep walking around unmasked though. Like the CDC, NHS and governments everywhere tell you too. And the BBC. Who's a good sheeple. You are! Such a good sheeple.i know breathing that lovely fresh air in that our bodys need the best thing for us, so why on earth would i not??

Oh so you trust the government that it's safe. The same governments that told us getting infected with HIV was one and done and even if it wasn't it's only going to hurt the ghey (Fauci was involved in that too, ghoul that he is )

It seems you're the one trusting the government. It's safe because they say so and you want it to be. It'd be nice to be able to see the world so simply.

Yes, Mr Johnson, me no likey mask Mr Johnson. I shall suck your dick and go support your donors by spending my money Mr Johnson.

So much for independent thinking. You're like 99% of the population. An easily swayed sheeple."

🤣🤣🤣not at all the only time i wear or wore a mask is a ffp3 when cutting at work as ive had a correct face fit and the filters are suited to the sized particles ill potentially be creating whilst cutting

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

You keep walking around unmasked though. Like the CDC, NHS and governments everywhere tell you too. And the BBC. Who's a good sheeple. You are! Such a good sheeple.i know breathing that lovely fresh air in that our bodys need the best thing for us, so why on earth would i not??

So much for independent thinking. You're like 99% of the population. An easily swayed sheeple.🤣🤣🤣not at all the only time i wear or wore a mask is a ffp3 when cutting at work as ive had a correct face fit and the filters are suited to the sized particles ill potentially be creating whilst cutting "

So you believe the government that it's safe out there. Cool. Political donors were feeling the heat from their masters, and you're gullible enough to risk that they're working in your interest. Really independent.

A fit tested FFP3 is an excellent choice. I wear the same most of the day. No notable differences in air intake in my oximeter, but I didn't expect there to be, having looked into the academic literature.

Sure is fun watching the strong brave protectors of freedom lose their minds when they see me though. Do they have the cognitive awareness to notice that they're doing what the crowd is, like a... 🐑?

Nah 🤣

Reply privately

By *itaminMan
2 weeks ago

Felixstowe

I get the feeling... and I may be wrong. You two seem to not be arguing as much as it would appear. Perchance there are crossed wires?

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

So much for independent thinking. You're like 99% of the population. An easily swayed sheeple.🤣🤣🤣not at all the only time i wear or wore a mask is a ffp3 when cutting at work as ive had a correct face fit and the filters are suited to the sized particles ill potentially be creating whilst cutting

So you believe the government that it's safe out there. Cool. Political donors were feeling the heat from their masters, and you're gullible enough to risk that they're working in your interest. Really independent.

A fit tested FFP3 is an excellent choice. I wear the same most of the day. No notable differences in air intake in my oximeter, but I didn't expect there to be, having looked into the academic literature.

Sure is fun watching the strong brave protectors of freedom lose their minds when they see me though. Do they have the cognitive awareness to notice that they're doing what the crowd is, like a... 🐑?

Nah 🤣"

you been drinking or usually just like this??

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I get the feeling... and I may be wrong. You two seem to not be arguing as much as it would appear. Perchance there are crossed wires? "

Oh no. They're saying they're thinking independently while following the government and media line that masks aren't necessary. They're being good little sheep, because masks are uncomfortable.

I'm saying that trusting the government to my health by unmasking is insane. They care about cafe and lipstick sales, they'll stop giving a shit if you develop a disability.

But independent thinker, research, etc, have been markers like for a football team these days. They've lost all meaning if you can bake on the bog.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

"I get the feeling... and I may be wrong. You two seem to not be arguing as much as it would appear. Perchance there are crossed wires?

Oh no. They're saying they're thinking independently while following the government and media line that masks aren't necessary. They're being good little sheep, because masks are uncomfortable.

I'm saying that trusting the government to my health by unmasking is insane. They care about cafe and lipstick sales, they'll stop giving a shit if you develop a disability.

But independent thinker, research, etc, have been markers like for a football team these days. They've lost all meaning if you can bake on the bog."

so why trust them with a vaccine then? Pressuming you'd studied on youtube enough to think it wise to get it?

Reply privately

By *ervent_fervourMan
2 weeks ago

Halifax

Oh.hang on..

You first paragraph compares people who refused the experimental injection to flat earthers. Everything I read after that, I took with the same inane view.

The experts you talk about, have equally matched counterparts in the field with compelling reasonings and arguments to the contrary. You won't have heard much about them though, as their points wont have earned big pharma or the msm the money that they did during the 'pandemic'. In fact they were pushed down, silenced and vilified.

You finish with yet another inane paragraph about people complaining about tax and where would the roads etc come from.

Hesitantly I'll point the shit-show our roads are at the moment and how we pay more tax than ever. I hesitate, as I suspect the point and correlation wont be taken.

It really pains me to see people parrot the blurb fed to them via the vomiting msm birds, straight into the beaks of the defenceless chicks hungry for reassurance and comfort, they just don't realise it's once digested worm meat they're digesting over... they'll beg for more though, even if they're free to fly the nest and see the bigger world for themselves. "

I turned off at your use of MSM.anyone who believes the shite spouted by oligarchs, fantasists,dictators and wannabe dictators as well as the populists who use their strategies to silence or repudiate criticsim of their nakedly obvious grab at power is beyond inane.the only conspiracy theory is the conspiracy fact that reputable news sources are dying off and being deliberately politically marginalised or corrupted(ie the BBC, X) or used for their owners and their friends(fiends..?) Interests (Telegraph, Times, daily mail, express) by agitating the people who consume them.

Taxes may never have been higher,and the roads are shit.dont you think somebody needs to be paying higher taxes then?

That was a rhetorical question by the way in case you hadnt spotted it.

I half assume that you think yhey should be reduced based on your comment.

Good luck with the roads, or help for an ailing parent at home, or getting a hospital,doctors, or dental appointment pal.

Youve made yourself the defenceless chick and you obviously like bathing in vomit.

Now.stronger state.more money for a bigger.Better regulator for the water industry. And youd not need to bathe in vomit.

Your heating bill for the water, amd for the water itself would be cheaper too.

Fancy that.

Noo.

Too simple.

Industry knows best.

You better bloody believe it, as its at your literal expense.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I get the feeling... and I may be wrong. You two seem to not be arguing as much as it would appear. Perchance there are crossed wires?

But independent thinker, research, etc, have been markers like for a football team these days. They've lost all meaning if you can bake on the bog.so why trust them with a vaccine then? Pressuming you'd studied on youtube enough to think it wise to get it? "

If you believe the only way to learn about vaccines is through government agencies, I can't help you.

I read the papers. I listened to discussions by scientists about what they mean. I discuss with other people who are also scientifically literate.

There exists a lot more out there than "the government" and corporations/shills posing as lone truth tellers.

Reply privately

By *itaminMan
2 weeks ago

Felixstowe

"I turned off at your use of MSM.anyone who believes the shite spouted by oligarchs, fantasists,dictators and wannabe dictators as well as the populists who use their strategies to silence or repudiate criticsim of their nakedly obvious grab at power is beyond inane.the only conspiracy theory is the conspiracy fact that reputable news sources are dying off and being deliberately politically marginalised or corrupted(ie the BBC, X) or used for their owners and their friends(fiends..?) Interests (Telegraph, Times, daily mail, express) by agitating the people who consume them.

Taxes may never have been higher,and the roads are shit.dont you think somebody needs to be paying higher taxes then?

That was a rhetorical question by the way in case you hadnt spotted it.

I half assume that you think yhey should be reduced based on your comment.

Good luck with the roads, or help for an ailing parent at home, or getting a hospital,doctors, or dental appointment pal.

Youve made yourself the defenceless chick and you obviously like bathing in vomit.

Now.stronger state.more money for a bigger.Better regulator for the water industry. And youd not need to bathe in vomit.

Your heating bill for the water, amd for the water itself would be cheaper too.

Fancy that.

Noo.

Too simple.

Industry knows best.

You better bloody believe it, as its at your literal expense.

"

You turned off at my use of 'msm'.

I can see that.

My third attempt at reading that tangled diatribe of incoherence turned me off.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

But independent thinker, research, etc, have been markers like for a football team these days. They've lost all meaning if you can bake on the bog.so why trust them with a vaccine then? Pressuming you'd studied on youtube enough to think it wise to get it?

If you believe the only way to learn about vaccines is through government agencies, I can't help you.

I read the papers. I listened to discussions by scientists about what they mean. I discuss with other people who are also scientifically literate.

There exists a lot more out there than "the government" and corporations/shills posing as lone truth tellers."

oh a fellow youtuber like myself 🤣

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

But independent thinker, research, etc, have been markers like for a football team these days. They've lost all meaning if you can bake on the bog.so why trust them with a vaccine then? Pressuming you'd studied on youtube enough to think it wise to get it?

There exists a lot more out there than "the government" and corporations/shills posing as lone truth tellers.oh a fellow youtuber like myself 🤣"

Do you know what a research paper is?

They laid out the trials. Showed their working. Lots of people who know how to read them delved into methods, statistics, confounding factors, etc. Were sounding alarms on OxAZ and its trial design as soon as the kneejerk "vaccines icky" could exit the mouths of the people who are paid to say that.

If you think that's YouTube, as I say, I can't help you.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

There exists a lot more out there than "the government" and corporations/shills posing as lone truth tellers.oh a fellow youtuber like myself 🤣

They laid out the trials. Showed their working. Lots of people who know how to read them delved into methods, statistics, confounding factors, etc. Were sounding alarms on OxAZ and its trial design as soon as the kneejerk "vaccines icky" could exit the mouths of the people who are paid to say that.

If you think that's YouTube, as I say, I can't help you."

youtube had no influence on our decision lukily ours were far far simpler than that

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

There exists a lot more out there than "the government" and corporations/shills posing as lone truth tellers.oh a fellow youtuber like myself 🤣

If you think that's YouTube, as I say, I can't help you.youtube had no influence on our decision lukily ours were far far simpler than that "

Simpler than Youtube?

I can't imagine making a choice so consequential based on things that are more lacking in evidence and more trivial than the standard stuff you find on Youtube.

Oh no, I suppose I can. It looks like trusting the government because masks are uncomfortable. It's all I can see you doing. Almost like "no mummy, chocolate is healthy because it's yummy"

Meanwhile you disparage people who've actually gone to the source and have found out for themselves, or people who've made a choice based on at least more accessible public information.

You did it on what, a fear of science? A magical sense that you'll be fine? The knee jerk reaction to feeling that masks are uncomfortable? I have to assume, because there is so little that is even less detailed or informed than freaking Youtube.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

If you think that's YouTube, as I say, I can't help you.youtube had no influence on our decision lukily ours were far far simpler than that

Simpler than Youtube?

I can't imagine making a choice so consequential based on things that are more lacking in evidence and more trivial than the standard stuff you find on Youtube.

Oh no, I suppose I can. It looks like trusting the government because masks are uncomfortable. It's all I can see you doing. Almost like "no mummy, chocolate is healthy because it's yummy"

Meanwhile you disparage people who've actually gone to the source and have found out for themselves, or people who've made a choice based on at least more accessible public information.

You did it on what, a fear of science? A magical sense that you'll be fine? The knee jerk reaction to feeling that masks are uncomfortable? I have to assume, because there is so little that is even less detailed or informed than freaking Youtube."

in our earlies 30s fit as a fiddle TICK

Already had presumably covid either alpha or beta long before a vaccine TICK

Hiw simple do you like that, no amount of studies charts graphs can tell me that there is any need for my body to fight off a virus when its already beaten its younger big brother 🤣thats like just finishing a marathon then someone telling you you wont be abke to jog to the end of the drive without some new ground breaking suppliment

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

If you think that's YouTube, as I say, I can't help you.youtube had no influence on our decision lukily ours were far far simpler than that

Simpler than Youtube?

You did it on what, a fear of science? A magical sense that you'll be fine? The knee jerk reaction to feeling that masks are uncomfortable? I have to assume, because there is so little that is even less detailed or informed than freaking Youtube.in our earlies 30s fit as a fiddle TICK

Already had presumably covid either alpha or beta long before a vaccine TICK

Hiw simple do you like that, no amount of studies charts graphs can tell me that there is any need for my body to fight off a virus when its already beaten its younger big brother 🤣thats like just finishing a marathon then someone telling you you wont be abke to jog to the end of the drive without some new ground breaking suppliment"

Oh. A misunderstanding of viral evolution (and being so switched on to not know that the beta variant didn't spread widely outside where it was first detected) plus people thinking that age and current fitness is a predictor of anything.

Well, good luck with that. I hope it serves you better than the young fit people who got "just a cold" HIV back in the 80s

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

Simpler than Youtube?

You did it on what, a fear of science? A magical sense that you'll be fine? The knee jerk reaction to feeling that masks are uncomfortable? I have to assume, because there is so little that is even less detailed or informed than freaking Youtube."

could go round in cirles all day but theres no need for you to be bitter or jealous because other people felt fit and healthy enough to not need it but you didnt, i couldnt care less whos had it or not as long as theyre happy with their decision but dont tey belittle other peoples decisions based on what they wanted to do at the current time

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Simpler than Youtube?

You did it on what, a fear of science? A magical sense that you'll be fine? The knee jerk reaction to feeling that masks are uncomfortable? I have to assume, because there is so little that is even less detailed or informed than freaking Youtube.could go round in cirles all day but theres no need for you to be bitter or jealous because other people felt fit and healthy enough to not need it but you didnt, i couldnt care less whos had it or not as long as theyre happy with their decision but dont tey belittle other peoples decisions based on what they wanted to do at the current time "

If you read bitterness or jealousy into my statements, then I apologise.

I'm astounded by your lack of general awareness, and willingness to trust that everything will be fine. I think I was a toddler when I was last that naive.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

Oh.hang on..

Oh no..

We dont know that.

How do you conflate the discussion about one specific type of vaccine for one virus with the entirety of medicine and medical interventions.? The question was simply about covid vaccines wasn't it? It is entirely possible to have an opinion and or regret and obout one particular treatment without having the same feelings/opinions about the rest of medical science.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

Simpler than Youtube?

You did it on what, a fear of science? A magical sense that you'll be fine? The knee jerk reaction to feeling that masks are uncomfortable? I have to assume, because there is so little that is even less detailed or informed than freaking Youtube.could go round in cirles all day but theres no need for you to be bitter or jealous because other people felt fit and healthy enough to not need it but you didnt, i couldnt care less whos had it or not as long as theyre happy with their decision but dont tey belittle other peoples decisions based on what they wanted to do at the current time

I'm astounded by your lack of general awareness, and willingness to trust that everything will be fine. I think I was a toddler when I was last that naive."

nothing you, me or any vaccine or goverment pier reviewed papers can change whats going to happen so ill just live my happy life not caring whilst you study what ifs, butts and so on sos on your trusted non msm websites

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Simpler than Youtube?

You did it on what, a fear of science? A magical sense that you'll be fine? The knee jerk reaction to feeling that masks are uncomfortable? I have to assume, because there is so little that is even less detailed or informed than freaking Youtube.could go round in cirles all day but theres no need for you to be bitter or jealous because other people felt fit and healthy enough to not need it but you didnt, i couldnt care less whos had it or not as long as theyre happy with their decision but dont tey belittle other peoples decisions based on what they wanted to do at the current time

I'm astounded by your lack of general awareness, and willingness to trust that everything will be fine. I think I was a toddler when I was last that naive.nothing you, me or any vaccine or goverment pier reviewed papers can change whats going to happen so ill just live my happy life not caring whilst you study what ifs, butts and so on sos on your trusted non msm websites "

If you care so little and are getting on with your life, what has all this been about?

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

Simpler than Youtube?

I'm astounded by your lack of general awareness, and willingness to trust that everything will be fine. I think I was a toddler when I was last that naive.nothing you, me or any vaccine or goverment pier reviewed papers can change whats going to happen so ill just live my happy life not caring whilst you study what ifs, butts and so on sos on your trusted non msm websites

If you care so little and are getting on with your life, what has all this been about?"

sorry i were just using you and this forum to pass some time whilst the first coat of paint dried on a holiday let im bulding, not far off now so thanks for that 😘

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

Jesus wept.."

There is certainly some merit on some of that charged outpouring. The lack of trust in authority and pharma by some people has increased and actually if you are able to look through the prism of everyman at the misinformation, disinformation, lies and stupidity of some of what we were told and expected to behave you can easily understand where that distrust comes from. It is not just one sided. There is a job to do to rebuild that trust. Let's hope it can be done and that future pandemic are managed considerably better than covid was.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Simpler than Youtube?

I'm astounded by your lack of general awareness, and willingness to trust that everything will be fine. I think I was a toddler when I was last that naive.nothing you, me or any vaccine or goverment pier reviewed papers can change whats going to happen so ill just live my happy life not caring whilst you study what ifs, butts and so on sos on your trusted non msm websites

If you care so little and are getting on with your life, what has all this been about?sorry i were just using you and this forum to pass some time whilst the first coat of paint dried on a holiday let im bulding, not far off now so thanks for that 😘"

Not at all. Feel free to post at length about other things that don't form a part of your life, that you don't care about, any time. Make sure to defend it extremely carefully, and follow exactly the same lines as all the people who are deeply invested. Show us how little you care.

Especially do it on a thread that's posed a question that's clearly not aimed at you. That'll show us all how little you care.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

"And the hits of the early 2020s carry on. Up next, I don't know what the studies are but I did my own research, I eat vegetables, and freedom versus coercion. Call now if you want us to play anything from the injecting bleach genre..."

Good intelligent contribution.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

Simpler than Youtube?

If you care so little and are getting on with your life, what has all this been about?sorry i were just using you and this forum to pass some time whilst the first coat of paint dried on a holiday let im bulding, not far off now so thanks for that 😘

Not at all. Feel free to post at length about other things that don't form a part of your life, that you don't care about, any time. Make sure to defend it extremely carefully, and follow exactly the same lines as all the people who are deeply invested. Show us how little you care.

Especially do it on a thread that's posed a question that's clearly not aimed at you. That'll show us all how little you care."

silly comments get silly replies 🤣

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"And the hits of the early 2020s carry on. Up next, I don't know what the studies are but I did my own research, I eat vegetables, and freedom versus coercion. Call now if you want us to play anything from the injecting bleach genre...

Good intelligent contribution. "

I mean, it probably contributes a lot more than the other answers here, don't you think? Observing that the pattern never changes? Why is that? And why do people who think so little about Covid spend so much time posting about it? Why are they the only ones to answer when people are asked if they regret being vaccinated?

(Find one place where I've said I don't care about Covid. I know I post a lot, but my position isn't contradictory. Also, how many Covid posts have been started by people who claim to be "over" Covid, or hold similar views, in the past 12 months?)

I'm sure anthropological research is being done on it as we speak. Hey Sydney, go to bed, it's the middle of the fucking night.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Simpler than Youtube?

If you care so little and are getting on with your life, what has all this been about?sorry i were just using you and this forum to pass some time whilst the first coat of paint dried on a holiday let im bulding, not far off now so thanks for that 😘

Especially do it on a thread that's posed a question that's clearly not aimed at you. That'll show us all how little you care.silly comments get silly replies 🤣"

If you think reading research papers is silly, I think that says more about you than me.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

And as far as HIV i dont know anything about it, before my time it came from gay monkeys or a lab didnt it?

Reply privately

By *oolybullyMan
2 weeks ago

Close enough

No regrets. I didn't take it.

I'm part of a global trial involving 80 odd countries so that we can tell how effective the jab was over time.

I'm so greatful for the trial now that information has come out.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

"And as far as HIV i dont know anything about it, before my time it came from gay monkeys or a lab didnt it? "
and a forum where people discuss a topic that in one way or another affected everybodys lives whether they liked it or not is a great place to chat and discuss why not

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"And as far as HIV i dont know anything about it, before my time it came from gay monkeys or a lab didnt it? "

Maybe you should look into it.

Young healthy people getting colds. Government agencies, including one involving one Anthony Fauci, deciding that it would be a good thing to just let it rip. Might get rid of some undesirables. Unfortunately it spread beyond the intended audience.

Not a clue about the origins, it's the politics and the lax treatment of a novel virus that interests me most.

And the young people who got it at first had symptoms of a cold. Takes up to ten years for that simple cold to turn into a condition that can kill you.

Some people advocated for giving children HIV, because everyone had to get it and then it'll all be over. Sound familiar?

Have fun trusting Fauci and his belief in herd immunity that'll make problems go away. I hope you don't, as he so brutally put it like the monster he is. "fall by the way side".

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

"And as far as HIV i dont know anything about it, before my time it came from gay monkeys or a lab didnt it?

Young healthy people getting colds. Government agencies, including one involving one Anthony Fauci, deciding that it would be a good thing to just let it rip. Might get rid of some undesirables. Unfortunately it spread beyond the intended audience.

Not a clue about the origins, it's the politics and the lax treatment of a novel virus that interests me most.

And the young people who got it at first had symptoms of a cold. Takes up to ten years for that simple cold to turn into a condition that can kill you.

Some people advocated for giving children HIV, because everyone had to get it and then it'll all be over. Sound familiar?

Have fun trusting Fauci and his belief in herd immunity that'll make problems go away. I hope you don't, as he so brutally put it like the monster he is. "fall by the way side"."

might have a nosey tbh sounds intresting and a bit iffy if that fauci dude is involved again

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"And as far as HIV i dont know anything about it, before my time it came from gay monkeys or a lab didnt it? and a forum where people discuss a topic that in one way or another affected everybodys lives whether they liked it or not is a great place to chat and discuss why not "

Seems odd to invest so much time in something you don't care about. Do you also go into the camping section to talk about the joys of Travelodge or the biking section to try to tell them to drive a car?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"And as far as HIV i dont know anything about it, before my time it came from gay monkeys or a lab didnt it?

Have fun trusting Fauci and his belief in herd immunity that'll make problems go away. I hope you don't, as he so brutally put it like the monster he is. "fall by the way side".might have a nosey tbh sounds intresting and a bit iffy if that fauci dude is involved again "

Yup.

They wanted everyone infected.

They didn't succeed with HIV.

But with Covid, everyone is throwing themselves into the mix

No one knows what Covid does in the long term, by definition. It's not so carefully controlled.

I can take my mask off at the end of the day and it's not done any damage to my body. Viruses have nasty surprises years later, all the time. Chicken pox - shingles. Glandular fever - multiple sclerosis.

"Just a cold" as the onset of HIV... is why the gay community of that era lost so many people.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

Have fun trusting Fauci and his belief in herd immunity that'll make problems go away. I hope you don't, as he so brutally put it like the monster he is. "fall by the way side".might have a nosey tbh sounds intresting and a bit iffy if that fauci dude is involved again "

I suppose it depends if he posted on YouTube or scientists monthly whether it was true or not?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Have fun trusting Fauci and his belief in herd immunity that'll make problems go away. I hope you don't, as he so brutally put it like the monster he is. "fall by the way side".might have a nosey tbh sounds intresting and a bit iffy if that fauci dude is involved again

I suppose it depends if he posted on YouTube or scientists monthly whether it was true or not? "

Do you know what historical records are and that Youtube didn't exist in the 80s, when he was participating in letting a part of the population drop dead?

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

"And as far as HIV i dont know anything about it, before my time it came from gay monkeys or a lab didnt it? and a forum where people discuss a topic that in one way or another affected everybodys lives whether they liked it or not is a great place to chat and discuss why not

Seems odd to invest so much time in something you don't care about. Do you also go into the camping section to talk about the joys of Travelodge or the biking section to try to tell them to drive a car?"

no but i would if go outdoors plastered it all over social media and every news chamnel going that we'd all die if we didnt buy a tent, or kill granny if we ever used a travel lodge again then i probably would

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"And as far as HIV i dont know anything about it, before my time it came from gay monkeys or a lab didnt it? and a forum where people discuss a topic that in one way or another affected everybodys lives whether they liked it or not is a great place to chat and discuss why not

Seems odd to invest so much time in something you don't care about. Do you also go into the camping section to talk about the joys of Travelodge or the biking section to try to tell them to drive a car?no but i would if go outdoors plastered it all over social media and every news chamnel going that we'd all die if we didnt buy a tent, or kill granny if we ever used a travel lodge again then i probably would "

If you haven't turned the news on for a few years, don't worry, they've all stopped saying that now. The sheeple are back to supporting the economy and not knowing about the eugenics that deep state officials like Fauci engage in. Naively believing that Daddy Government will keep them safe.

It's adorable.

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

Seems odd to invest so much time in something you don't care about. Do you also go into the camping section to talk about the joys of Travelodge or the biking section to try to tell them to drive a car?no but i would if go outdoors plastered it all over social media and every news chamnel going that we'd all die if we didnt buy a tent, or kill granny if we ever used a travel lodge again then i probably would

If you haven't turned the news on for a few years, don't worry, they've all stopped saying that now. The sheeple are back to supporting the economy and not knowing about the eugenics that deep state officials like Fauci engage in. Naively believing that Daddy Government will keep them safe.

It's adorable."

they will, its flu jab and booster season soon make sure you top up 👌

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Seems odd to invest so much time in something you don't care about. Do you also go into the camping section to talk about the joys of Travelodge or the biking section to try to tell them to drive a car?no but i would if go outdoors plastered it all over social media and every news chamnel going that we'd all die if we didnt buy a tent, or kill granny if we ever used a travel lodge again then i probably would

It's adorable.they will, its flu jab and booster season soon make sure you top up 👌"

Nah man. That's what masks are for.

Don't trust the government. Don't even need to trust medicine, although I do.

I trust physics.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

Have fun trusting Fauci and his belief in herd immunity that'll make problems go away. I hope you don't, as he so brutally put it like the monster he is. "fall by the way side".might have a nosey tbh sounds intresting and a bit iffy if that fauci dude is involved again

I suppose it depends if he posted on YouTube or scientists monthly whether it was true or not?

Do you know what historical records are and that Youtube didn't exist in the 80s, when he was participating in letting a part of the population drop dead? "

I'm confused, so is he one of the good guys to be believed with credible research methods or not? Is he a scientist that publishes pier reviews papers or not?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Do you know what historical records are and that Youtube didn't exist in the 80s, when he was participating in letting a part of the population drop dead?

I'm confused, so is he one of the good guys to be believed with credible research methods or not? Is he a scientist that publishes pier reviews papers or not? "

Things we learn as we grow up. That life isn't black and white, good and evil.

Sometimes it's politics - the pursuit of power. That's neither good nor bad, but can be both good and bad.

Fauci served his own interests. In the Reagan administration, it was to step back and let a lot of people die.

Similarly now, he's embraced vax and relax.

The world is more complicated than either.

It's supposed to be a tenet of the public health world that we don't let things rip if it can be helped. Because by definition we don't know what the long term effects of some things are.

Fauci is a scientist capable of engaging in research.

Research is neither good nor evil.

Research can be used for political purposes which can be good, evil, or neither.

Would I trust my health to a strategy that he trumpets, no matter his qualifications? Absolutely not.

Would I believe that contemporary politicians care about health over popularity or the economy? Hell no.

It's a judgement call, and I'm certainly not going to bet my health on it.

I wish the best of luck to all the sheep who do.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

are we there yet

Reply privately

By *oandstephCouple
2 weeks ago

Bradford

It's adorable.they will, its flu jab and booster season soon make sure you top up 👌

Nah man. That's what masks are for.

Don't trust the government. Don't even need to trust medicine, although I do.

I trust physics."

and physics is constantly been tested and new answers and information found as time goes on... A bit like vaccine side effects

Reply privately