Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Avian flu

Jump to newest

By *lecom1 OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Stornoway

Getting increasingly worried about the reports of avian flu. Seriously worried about my chickens.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

Doesn't exist, media fantasy. Crack on

By *lik and PaulCouple
11 weeks ago

Flagrante

"Doesn't exist, media fantasy. Crack on "

Of course it exists...nothing to do with the media.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
11 weeks ago

Reading

You really are a strange person. Don’t believe in COVID, don’t believe in vaccines, don’t believe in avian flu…….. what do you believe in?

By *naswingdressWoman
11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Doesn't exist, media fantasy. Crack on

You really are a strange person. Don’t believe in COVID, don’t believe in vaccines, don’t believe in avian flu…….. what do you believe in? "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZUnKZ3EHO0&pp=ygUceW91IG1ha2UgbWUgYmVsaWV2ZSBpbiBtYWdpYw%3D%3D

By *illan-KillashMan
11 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

You really are a strange person. Don’t believe in COVID, don’t believe in vaccines, don’t believe in avian flu…….. what do you believe in?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZUnKZ3EHO0&pp=ygUceW91IG1ha2UgbWUgYmVsaWV2ZSBpbiBtYWdpYw%3D%3D"

Fuck sake Swing......

By *naswingdressWoman
11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZUnKZ3EHO0&pp=ygUceW91IG1ha2UgbWUgYmVsaWV2ZSBpbiBtYWdpYw%3D%3D

Fuck sake Swing...... "

By *I TwoCouple
11 weeks ago

currently travelling down W France

Tell that to all the seagulls floating upside down dead ...

By *ob198XaMan
11 weeks ago

teleford

You are one of those that never got over not finding out about Santa and the tooth fairy until you were 13.

11 weeks ago

let me tell you all something. ive never indulged in this jab crap, its now 4 years later, my job has me meeting 100's of people, ive been in packed stadiums and pubs and not once i ahve caught this covid. its a load of made up tosh. What happened in Wuhan was simply electro magnet poisoning. Human's are biological beings and everytime there is an upgrade in electrification people whao are electro sensitive get sick. Im sure this will mean ill get jumped on by the devout covidians and get me banned but i dont believe in your covid cult. byw, funny how its always you jab lovers that are getting sick...

11 weeks ago

Reading

"let me tell you all something. ive never indulged in this jab crap, its now 4 years later, my job has me meeting 100's of people, ive been in packed stadiums and pubs and not once i ahve caught this covid. its a load of made up tosh. What happened in Wuhan was simply electro magnet poisoning. Human's are biological beings and everytime there is an upgrade in electrification people whao are electro sensitive get sick. Im sure this will mean ill get jumped on by the devout covidians and get me banned but i dont believe in your covid cult. byw, funny how its always you jab lovers that are getting sick..."

You win the prize…….

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple
10 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"Getting increasingly worried about the reports of avian flu. Seriously worried about my chickens."

Just don’t register them with defra

If you have a local outbreak they will come and kill the lot

By *ll-Knight-longMan
10 weeks ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

"Getting increasingly worried about the reports of avian flu. Seriously worried about my chickens.

Just don’t register them with defra

If you have a local outbreak they will come and kill the lot "

If the birds remain in an aviary that prevents contact with other smaller wild birds, it has a roof that prevents other bird poo from contaminating the area, and ensure you dip your shoes in something like Virkon to kill any virus or bacteria “ walking in” you should be ok

By *emma StonesTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Crewe

Tell that to all the seagulls floating upside down dead ..."

They're not dead they're resting.

By *emma StonesTV/TS
10 weeks ago

Crewe

"let me tell you all something. ive never indulged in this jab crap, its now 4 years later, my job has me meeting 100's of people, ive been in packed stadiums and pubs and not once i ahve caught this covid. its a load of made up tosh. What happened in Wuhan was simply electro magnet poisoning. Human's are biological beings and everytime there is an upgrade in electrification people whao are electro sensitive get sick. Im sure this will mean ill get jumped on by the devout covidians and get me banned but i dont believe in your covid cult. byw, funny how its always you jab lovers that are getting sick..."

So they only started upgrading the electrical systems in 2020 ?

By *wonsamediMan
10 weeks ago

stockport

So what did I get that almost killed me during the pandemic? Not looking to start an argument but I've a strong immune system and live a relatively healthy life style. I got ill, almost died and now I trying to sort my lung capacity out again.

By *illan-KillashMan
10 weeks ago

"let me tell you all something. ive never indulged in this jab crap, its now 4 years later, my job has me meeting 100's of people, ive been in packed stadiums and pubs and not once i ahve caught this covid. its a load of made up tosh. What happened in Wuhan was simply electro magnet poisoning. Human's are biological beings and everytime there is an upgrade in electrification people whao are electro sensitive get sick. Im sure this will mean ill get jumped on by the devout covidians and get me banned but i dont believe in your covid cult. byw, funny how its always you jab lovers that are getting sick...

So they only started upgrading the electrical systems in 2020 ?"

This is no place for facts or logic.

Made up anecdotal evidence, "stuff & nonsense" fed to my bias led algorithm, Tik Tok, Bookface and snake oil salesmen are the only irrefutable facts that matter.

By *naswingdressWoman
10 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"let me tell you all something. ive never indulged in this jab crap, its now 4 years later, my job has me meeting 100's of people, ive been in packed stadiums and pubs and not once i ahve caught this covid. its a load of made up tosh. What happened in Wuhan was simply electro magnet poisoning. Human's are biological beings and everytime there is an upgrade in electrification people whao are electro sensitive get sick. Im sure this will mean ill get jumped on by the devout covidians and get me banned but i dont believe in your covid cult. byw, funny how its always you jab lovers that are getting sick...

Made up anecdotal evidence, "stuff & nonsense" fed to my bias led algorithm, Tik Tok, Bookface and snake oil salesmen are the only irrefutable facts that matter."

If you question the internal logic of the stuff and nonsense, they scream MSM BBC Fauci Pfizer jibby jabs.

By *illan-KillashMan
10 weeks ago

Made up anecdotal evidence, "stuff & nonsense" fed to my bias led algorithm, Tik Tok, Bookface and snake oil salesmen are the only irrefutable facts that matter.

If you question the internal logic of the stuff and nonsense, they scream MSM BBC Fauci Pfizer jibby jabs."

I'm on a couple of Flat Earth discussion groups.

They're exactly the same as anti vaxers.

By *naswingdressWoman
10 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

If you question the internal logic of the stuff and nonsense, they scream MSM BBC Fauci Pfizer jibby jabs.

They're exactly the same as anti vaxers."

To me it seems like the subject matter doesn't matter.

Big boogie man + don't trust The Man + inability to understand source material + inability to recognise one's limitations + a sense of community or identity + a need to feel special or superior. That's all these things boil down to.

By *illan-KillashMan
10 weeks ago

They're exactly the same as anti vaxers.

To me it seems like the subject matter doesn't matter.

Big boogie man + don't trust The Man + inability to understand source material + inability to recognise one's limitations + a sense of community or identity + a need to feel special or superior. That's all these things boil down to."

Yup.... identical.

By *AYENCouple
10 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

So what did I get that almost killed me during the pandemic? Not looking to start an argument but I've a strong immune system and live a relatively healthy life style. I got ill, almost died and now I trying to sort my lung capacity out again. "

Did you happen to fall ill just after buying a jumbo pack of AA batteries - if so you were probably electromagnifiscated. K.

By *I TwoCouple
10 weeks ago

We used the green arrow

By *igNick1381Man
10 weeks ago

BRIDGEND

You might be retarded

I've not had any jabs either, and I've had COVID. It sucks like any respiratory illness sucks. You feel like shit for a couple of day's then you get better

But don't deny reality

10 weeks ago

So what did I get that almost killed me during the pandemic? Not looking to start an argument but I've a strong immune system and live a relatively healthy life style. I got ill, almost died and now I trying to sort my lung capacity out again.

Did you happen to fall ill just after buying a jumbo pack of AA batteries - if so you were probably electromagnifiscated. K."

You have clearly been injected with something you lover has 4 hands?

By *arla SwingerWoman
10 weeks ago

Somewhere

Umm? I worked in a high risk enviro during Covid. I didn't catch it until quite late on (post vaccination). But I caught it non the less. It floored me for 10 days, initial 4 were worse. A cold/fever like scenario. I'd covered a 24hr shift, put it down to that. Then still felt fucked so did a test... 7 days annual leave booked in (that as was I stayed in the house per guidelines). Culture lab test came back as Covid... I have no reason to doubt it was not? Or did I just have a bad cold, and the Gov would rather I sat home getting paid for nowt?

By *olymalelincsMan
10 weeks ago

nr southend

Umm? I worked in a high risk enviro during Covid. I didn't catch it until quite late on (post vaccination). But I caught it non the less. It floored me for 10 days, initial 4 were worse. A cold/fever like scenario. I'd covered a 24hr shift, put it down to that. Then still felt fucked so did a test... 7 days annual leave booked in (that as was I stayed in the house per guidelines). Culture lab test came back as Covid... I have no reason to doubt it was not? Or did I just have a bad cold, and the Gov would rather I sat home getting paid for nowt?"

No it must have been all the electromagnetic poisoning we have apparently all been suffering it couldn't ever be something real like a virus that was only discovered 4 years ago and I bet the lab cultures where provided by government agents dressed in black suits just to keep the lie alive

By *b69100Man
10 weeks ago

koh phangan

They're not dead they're resting."

lovely plumage the Norwegian Blue

By *ackformore100Man
10 weeks ago

Tin town

Umm? I worked in a high risk enviro during Covid. I didn't catch it until quite late on (post vaccination). But I caught it non the less. It floored me for 10 days, initial 4 were worse. A cold/fever like scenario. I'd covered a 24hr shift, put it down to that. Then still felt fucked so did a test... 7 days annual leave booked in (that as was I stayed in the house per guidelines). Culture lab test came back as Covid... I have no reason to doubt it was not? Or did I just have a bad cold, and the Gov would rather I sat home getting paid for nowt?"

Not sure scientific fact and govt (last govt) policy have very much in common. Pissing away money for no good reason seemed a common theme.

By *angbang_ChaperoneMan
10 weeks ago

Bangor ish

Have you ever taken a Covid Test? If not how can you say, with such certainty, you've never had it? You maybe just lucky enough to have only caught mild variants or have a natural higher immunity (some do) I have tested positive several times but never been worse than bouts of Flu I've had before! I also had "the Flu" before Covid was even heard of (Winter 2019) and that was rough but I got over it.

By *ools and the brainCouple
10 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Brilliant

By *enSiskoMan
10 weeks ago

Cestus 3

During Covid I also worked with people lots of them, they ignored government advice went to visit others in their homes.

Drank and ate with others, sex with others no masks or distancing they didn't believe a word from the gov'.

They returned to were I was and none of them had or passed covid I am still to catch it.

And I know I haven't had it as I have not had a cold, flu or snivel in years.

By *assageVirtuosoMan
10 weeks ago

SouthEast

Covid was/is a real virus. I personally know people who died because of it (don't start arguing now whether it was because of covid or with covid). I personally know many people who never took the vaccine and were never infected or had the miniscule of all mild symptoms.

What I also know is what every sensible person could see: the governments' response worldwide, with some tiny exceptions, was horrendous and this led to justifiable distrust in their ridiculously draconian measures in handling the situation.

Each individual's response is different. Those who feel they are shielded by continuing boosters shouldn't be ridiculed. Just as those who are totally against the Big Farma should be called names. Nobody meddles in other people's affairs and wellbeing. I know what's best for me. The government doesn't. Neither do you (all). This is my motto.

I try to live in peace with everyone. As much as they are willing, of course. (If not, f*ck off)

By *eep_HeatMan
10 weeks ago

Cockington

I hope this anti vaxxer takes protection during sex seriously-or does he believe STI’s are ‘all in the head’ - papilloma virus was an action adventure movie with Steve McQueen innit…?

lol

10 weeks ago

Not sure how weve gone from chickens to sti's but not sure i wanna jump into the convo at this point lol anyway mine are kept in a converted polytunnel all year round anyway so dosent make much of a difference whatever the rules may be

By *assageVirtuosoMan
10 weeks ago

SouthEast

"Not sure how weve gone from chickens to sti's but not sure i wanna jump into the convo at this point lol anyway mine are kept in a converted polytunnel all year round anyway so dosent make much of a difference whatever the rules may be "

Yeah, we branched out of the OP.

Good you brought the subject back in the chicken coup.

By *mmaleiaWoman
10 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I’m pretty sure they didn’t have ‘flockdown’ this year because there was no reported cases in the uk, what has changed?

No I will not be registering my flock with defra, I’m out in the sticks away from water, which it’s mainly carried in from water birds, ducks geese etc

10 weeks ago

"I’m pretty sure they didn’t have ‘flockdown’ this year because there was no reported cases in the uk, what has changed?

No I will not be registering my flock with defra, I’m out in the sticks away from water, which it’s mainly carried in from water birds, ducks geese etc"

likewise and think its ridiculous already with the other animals we keep let alone adding hens to it that come and go as often as dick pics on here

By *entleman of FortuneMan
10 weeks ago

Hull

It does exist as an ornithologist/zoologist I can confirm it's killed an unbelievable amount of seabirds. But this isn't news as such it's in its third year. I cannot believe it hasn't had more reporting to be honest, it jumped species including a few human cases, which have largely been isolated.

But everything isn't a conspiracy.

By *ylonloverboy69Man
10 weeks ago

cheltenham

Keep them inside then if your worried

By *melie LALWoman
10 weeks ago

Peterborough

They're not dead they're resting."

Back stroke

By *melie LALWoman
10 weeks ago

Peterborough

Avian flu and covid are different viruses.

By *I TwoCouple
10 weeks ago

Avian flu and covid are different viruses."

Tinfoil works to protect from both though

By *orny PTMan
10 weeks ago

Peterborough

Avian flu and covid are different viruses."

The only grain of truth in what he said is this

"Humans are biological beings"

Considering how many people take their phones into the toilet, spout crap online etc then leave the cubicle, phone in hand bypassing the sink and straight out of the doors, spreading faecal matter and other bodily fluids.

Is it any wonder people get sick? Coughs and sneezes spread disease, so do non-washable adult comforters (smart phones).

Nokia: better connected

IOS and android better infected.

Anyone want to swab their handset?

By *I TwoCouple
10 weeks ago

Considering how many people take their phones into the toilet, spout crap online etc then leave the cubicle, phone in hand bypassing the sink and straight out of the doors, spreading faecal matter and other bodily fluids.

Is it any wonder people get sick? Coughs and sneezes spread disease, so do non-washable adult comforters (smart phones).

Anyone want to swab their handset?"

It's a swingers website, people on here lick each others bits ffs

10 weeks ago

Anyone want to swab their handset?"

few germs do you no harm

By *entlemanrogueMan
10 weeks ago

Warrington

I dont think Covid is a lie, but there was a hell of a lot of mistruths shat out the mouth of politicians and Fauchi, which nade people fearful and compliant to take Jabs that were soon banned, thats what happens when you rush your research or fake the results. Bith of which 100% happened.

also we all paid for the research but only the pharma companies get the profit. Doesnt that bother anyone else?

By *I TwoCouple
10 weeks ago

I dont think Covid is a lie, but there was a hell of a lot of mistruths shat out the mouth of politicians and Fauchi, which nade people fearful and compliant to take Jabs that were soon banned, thats what happens when you rush your research or fake the results. Bith of which 100% happened.

also we all paid for the research but only the pharma companies get the profit. Doesnt that bother anyone else?"

Sorry, but your information is as accurate as your spelling

By *lecom1 OP   Couple
9 weeks ago

Stornoway

Its no joke I fear for my favourite Henrietta

By *entlemanrogueMan
9 weeks ago

Warrington

also we all paid for the research but only the pharma companies get the profit. Doesnt that bother anyone else?

Sorry, but your information is as accurate as your spelling "

Please point out the inaccuracies, in what i said, not the spelling i know there are typos.

By *un beforeMan
9 weeks ago

london colney

Well because some selfishl. Teat thought the same had covid sent there kid to school “

3 kids hospitalised. One teacher hospital issued. And one ta. My Wife. Dead because a selfish twat. Couldn’t be other to have jab.

Thank you fucker.

By *illan-KillashMan
9 weeks ago

Please point out the inaccuracies, in what i said, not the spelling i know there are typos. "

All. Of. It.

9 weeks ago

Reading

Please point out the inaccuracies, in what i said, not the spelling i know there are typos.

All. Of. It. "

By *ob198XaMan
9 weeks ago

teleford

Please point out the inaccuracies, in what i said, not the spelling i know there are typos. "

Every single word is an inaccuracy, but whatever.

8 weeks ago

Mr here,

Post was about AI not covid!

To give people a perspective if H5N1 was to fully move across to humans 25% of the world's population will die! And very quickly!

You also have H1N1 projected at 20% of worlds population. 1918 pandemic has had traits similar to bird flu.

Housing orders help massively with stopping the spread, put in proper bio security measures to prevent YOU introducing it to the birds, virkon-s foot bath & carpet for outside boots, swap clothes & footwear, wash hands and arms fully! Bring nothing into the house or out of it. Lots more but yes you bring it in.

By *orneyloverMan
8 weeks ago

Boston

You are one of those that never got over not finding out about Santa and the tooth fairy until you were 13. "

OMG, has Santa been caught with the tooth fairy? Hope you got it on video!!

By *litoris_AllsortssWoman
8 weeks ago

There , or thereabouts in

you are aware that approx 30% of people who contract covid - never have symptoms, and dont test positive via the every day tests (but they do find the spike protein antibodies in blood tests of those people) - doesnt mean they cant pass it on to those who are vulnerable who it will affect badly

8 weeks ago

MR here

You are aware the post topic is AI not covid?

Post new Message to Thread