FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

HCC… can this be triggered by the virus or vaccine?

Jump to newest

By *rivextr OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Hi fabbers, wondering if anyone has done some research into this or is aware of any cases reported. Someone close was recently diagnosed with HCC - hepatocellular carcinoma. The person was vaccinated as per recommendations a few times.

He has no history of alcohol use, drug use, his liver is also otherwise healthy , but unfortunately he has a big cancerous tumor on it!

Just wondering if any of you know any reported relationship.

Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
5 weeks ago

wonderland.

Unfortunately cancer affects 1 in 3 of us ... And it doesn't seem to care how healthy a lifestyle you lived.

I'm sure plenty of people that have been vaccinated will get issues similar. But can't see there being any correlation

Cali

By *rivextr OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Thanks for responding… it is true, cancer is an unsparing disease, and affects indiscriminately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

East Sussex

A relative of mine had liver cancer 35 years ago having lived a healthy lifestyle.

By *rivextr OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"A relative of mine had liver cancer 35 years ago having lived a healthy lifestyle. "

I am sorry for your loss. Sure cancers have been around and will stay long after.

Just wondering if anyone knows if there are any reports or any links between this and the indiscriminate use of experimental vaccines that everyone got injected because some Pharma companies and their bosses pushed the product.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

5 weeks ago

East Sussex

"A relative of mine had liver cancer 35 years ago having lived a healthy lifestyle.

I am sorry for your loss. Sure cancers have been around and will stay long after.

Just wondering if anyone knows if there are any reports or any links between this and the indiscriminate use of experimental vaccines that everyone got injected because some Pharma companies and their bosses pushed the product. "

This person lived until their mid nineties.

I know of no reports or links.

By *oyrMan
5 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Hi fabbers, wondering if anyone has done some research into this or is aware of any cases reported. Someone close was recently diagnosed with HCC - hepatocellular carcinoma. The person was vaccinated as per recommendations a few times.

He has no history of alcohol use, drug use, his liver is also otherwise healthy , but unfortunately he has a big cancerous tumor on it!

Thanks x"

Lots of people did lots of research into the vaccines.

These people were highly qualified scientists. They found that vaccines provided provided a huge health advantage, including saving thousands, if not millions, of lives and allowing society to reopen after the pandemic.

Some stupid people on the Internet made up baseless stories.

It's up to you who you believe.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
5 weeks ago

Reading

"A relative of mine had liver cancer 35 years ago having lived a healthy lifestyle.

Just wondering if anyone knows if there are any reports or any links between this and the indiscriminate use of experimental vaccines that everyone got injected because some Pharma companies and their bosses pushed the product. "

By *oulittlesecretTV/TS
5 weeks ago

liverpool

Anyone can get any cancer but all have increase risk factors like for HCC

Hep B mainly and Hep c

Obesity

Smoking

Alcohol / liver failure

Fatty liver unknown course

Certain toxins / long term medication

And certain geneticist

But you don’t need any of these

The vaccines has not increased risk of these cancers

Also Covid caused a lot more problems with the cardiovascular system and clotting than people know a lot of these sudden deaths arnt just down to the vaccine they were happening before the vaccine was rolled out,

Saying that they can not rule out the vaccine causing some issues eg inflammation of the heart and also CVAs and TIAs but again these can be a combination of Covid and vaccines and lifestyle and pre existing conditions

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
5 weeks ago

Cumbria

No pinks due to the causes you have suggested, or indeed the COVID vaccines.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
5 weeks ago

Reading

"Hi fabbers, wondering if anyone has done some research into this or is aware of any cases reported. Someone close was recently diagnosed with HCC - hepatocellular carcinoma. The person was vaccinated as per recommendations a few times.

Thanks x

These people were highly qualified scientists. They found that vaccines provided provided a huge health advantage, including saving thousands, if not millions, of lives and allowing society to reopen after the pandemic.

It's up to you who you believe."

Yep.

By *omKsubSMan
5 weeks ago

Newton

Thanks x"

There is a meta study published on BMC Gastroenterology from October 2022 titled New-onset and relapsed liver diseases following covid19 vaccination

It mentions autoimmune hepatitis as a rare but potential consequence.

There may be a follow up if you check it out.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
5 weeks ago

Eastbourne

Thanks x

There is a meta study published on BMC Gastroenterology from October 2022 titled New-onset and relapsed liver diseases following covid19 vaccination

There may be a follow up if you check it out."

Depends where you look. There is a few bits that have stated, that peoples immune system has suffered due to getting covid.

By *omKsubSMan
5 weeks ago

Newton

"

Depends where you look. There is a few bits that have stated, that peoples immune system has suffered due to getting covid."

The question asked was if there was any information out there.. not to colour it with personal opinion.

The relevant key words in the meta study are rare and potential, both of which could do with further study to determine risk levels.

By *uriousCouple 200Couple
5 weeks ago

leeds

Thanks x

**short term advantages

Because unless time travel exists without us peasants knowing there is no way of knowing the long term

By *ango0505Woman
5 weeks ago

Dumfries

Thanks x"

I have six monthly liver scans and detailed liver blood work. I was diagnosed in 2020 with HCC but not due to Covid or Vaccine. The liver and pancreas became infected after my gallbladder perforated.

By *rivextr OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 10/05/24 23:49:43]

By *rivextr OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Thanks x

There may be a follow up if you check it out."

Thank you very much… indeed this is useful information thanks… much appreciated

By *uriosityandcatCouple
5 weeks ago

wakefield

Hepatitis B, hepatitis C, alcoholic liver disease, and non-alcoholic liver steatohepatitis/non-alcoholic fatty liver disease are the etiological factors for the development of hepatocellular carcinoma.

By *innerforthreeMan
5 weeks ago

London/herts

You don't develop cancer from a vaccine, covid or otherwise for heavens sake.

Vaccines, in particular the HPV one helps protect women from cervical cancer....but I doubt the conspiracy theory website you've been viewing mentions that....

And covid vaccines are the most tested vaccines of all time, nothing Experimental about them.

By *rivextr OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hepatitis B, hepatitis C, alcoholic liver disease, and non-alcoholic liver steatohepatitis/non-alcoholic fatty liver disease are the etiological factors for the development of hepatocellular carcinoma."

What if none of the above-mentioned and liver are otherwise in pristine condition?

By *uriousCouple 200Couple
5 weeks ago

leeds

I dont think the idea is that the vaccine causes cancer, i remember seeing a video saying something like the body triggers a respone to the vaccine which in turn reduces the bodys abilty to keep cancerous cells at bay, something along those lines, white blood cells lymph nodes ect ect

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

Thanks x

Well said -thank you for bringing some clarity to the debate.

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

There has been -cumulatively -more research done on the CoViD vaccine than virtually any other in history -it saved millions of lives - buying into populist scaremongering just puts power in the hands of other rich and powerful people.

By *omKsubSMan
5 weeks ago

Newton

"I dont think the idea is that the vaccine causes cancer, i remember seeing a video saying something like the body triggers a respone to the vaccine which in turn reduces the bodys abilty to keep cancerous cells at bay, something along those lines, white blood cells lymph nodes ect ect "

Isnt that the same thing and kinda like if someone fell off a ladder, hit their head and died that the fall didnt kill them, it was the blunt force truma and hemorrhage?

There are a whole raft of studies on the jab and how they interact with the body and the fight against cancer, some claim a positive affect, others a negative, the most common conclusion is that 'results vary'.

Post new Message to Thread