2 weeks ago

London

It should be labelled “nut job conspiracy theories”

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hrimper36Couple
2 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

"It should be labelled “nut job conspiracy theories”"

In your very humble opinion maybe but they exist for everyone to air their opinions which what the word forum means.

If you no likey scroll on by.

T

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

East Sussex

The virus forum exists so that anyone who doesn't want to read it can easily avoid it. Thereby also avoiding being rude about other forum users.

By *illan-KillashMan
2 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

I looked for the forum called "Sub Forum"

I'm so naive.....

By *oriarty99 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

London

"The virus forum exists so that anyone who doesn't want to read it can easily avoid it. Thereby also avoiding being rude about other forum users."

The virus was 5 years ago. It now contains all kinds of weird tales. I’ve ignored it forever but misinformation is extremely harmful.

By *uriousCouple 200Couple
2 weeks ago

leeds

All depends on where and what you read but yes best to not pay attention to it anymore been and gone

By *illan-KillashMan
2 weeks ago

"All depends on where and what you read but yes best to not pay attention to it anymore been and gone "

I've seen you post on the Virus forum quite a lot, most days actually, what's the attraction, what's do you get out of it?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Central

Most Fab users don't use the forum. Most forum users don't use each of the sub-forum areas.

Using a little personal discretion and self-control may be helpful OP.

Everything in Fab is optional, if you follow the terms and conditions

By *unchalMan
2 weeks ago

Dartford

"It should be labelled “nut job conspiracy theories”

In your very humble opinion maybe but they exist for everyone to air their opinions which what the word forum means.

T"

Everyone is welcome unless ‘they’ disagree with you, of course. What nonsense!

By *ornucopiaMan
2 weeks ago

Bexley

"

The virus was 5 years ago. It now contains all kinds of weird tales. I’ve ignored it forever but misinformation is extremely harmful. "

Only time will tell whether even you, OP, are possibly a victim of harmful misinformation!

2 weeks ago

leeds

"All depends on where and what you read but yes best to not pay attention to it anymore been and gone

I've seen you post on the Virus forum quite a lot, most days actually, what's the attraction, what's do you get out of it?"

same reason everybody else uses a forum, to duscuss the topic hence the reason im guessing your here too?

By *illan-KillashMan
2 weeks ago

"All depends on where and what you read but yes best to not pay attention to it anymore been and gone

I've seen you post on the Virus forum quite a lot, most days actually, what's the attraction, what's do you get out of it?same reason everybody else uses a forum, to duscuss the topic hence the reason im guessing your here too? "

Per my initial post, I was curious about a "Sub forum" I'd not seen it in any of the forums. Having ventured in I'm better informed.

By *melie LALWoman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"The virus forum exists so that anyone who doesn't want to read it can easily avoid it. Thereby also avoiding being rude about other forum users.

The virus was 5 years ago. It now contains all kinds of weird tales. I’ve ignored it forever but misinformation is extremely harmful. "

Four years (and a few months )

By *ornucopiaMan
2 weeks ago

Bexley

Is there also a 'Dom' forum?

By *irldnCouple
2 weeks ago

Brighton

It would be helpful if the “Virus” forum was renamed the “Health” forum. Because these days it contains far broader discussion and some is quite interesting and may be helpful for people!

By *ucka39Man
2 weeks ago

Newcastle

I find it not only upsetting but amusing at the same time since it had a huge impact and rather than thinking positively find the time to complain rather than ignore

By *aturemaleMan
2 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"It would be helpful if the “Virus” forum was renamed the “Health” forum. Because these days it contains far broader discussion and some is quite interesting and may be helpful for people!"

I keep thinking that's a good idea, as a lot of the posts sedm to relate to 'health' in general. This sub-forum could still act as a place to discuss the virus (and contain the wierder conspiracy theories from spreading to other forums), as well as other health related stuff.

By *melie LALWoman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Is there also a 'Dom' forum?"

By *melie LALWoman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

A health forum with the disclaimer to see your GP/practice nurse/ring 111.

By *hrimper36Couple
2 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

T

Everyone is welcome unless ‘they’ disagree with you, of course. What nonsense!"

Ok if you say so but I’m pretty sure that’s not what I said or indeed meant.

T

By *riel13Woman
2 weeks ago

Northampton

It should be labeled... I seriously couldn't avoid this forum because I like trying to make others feel stupid

By *iman2100Man
5 days ago

Glasgow

What he is struggling to say, in a quiet, unassuming and humble way is "Anyone who does not agree with my point of view is a nut job."

By *I TwoCouple
5 days ago

all around

What he is struggling to say, in a quiet, unassuming and humble way is "Anyone who does not agree with my point of view is a nut job." "

There are nut jobs on both sides of the vaccination fence.

Having had or choosing not to have a vaccine doesn't make you a nut job.

Spouting nonsense about various conspiracy theories may make one a nut job.

By *unchalMan
5 days ago

Dartford

What he is struggling to say, in a quiet, unassuming and humble way is "Anyone who does not agree with my point of view is a nut job."

"

Refusing this specific vaccine (s) given the obvious benefits we have all enjoyed from being vaccinated might make you a nut job.

By *I TwoCouple
5 days ago

all around

Refusing this specific vaccine (s) given the obvious benefits we have all enjoyed from being vaccinated might make you a nut job. "

Not necessarily, but it's a personal decision and shouldn't be because of something a "doctor" sitting in a string vest in his living room on YouTube advised

By *an DeLyonMan
5 days ago

County Durham

"The virus forum exists so that anyone who doesn't want to read it can easily avoid it. Thereby also avoiding being rude about other forum users.

Don't read it then

By *ackformore100Man
5 days ago

Tin town

No prejudice there then

5 days ago

leeds

I know there's still nut jobs out there thinking the vaxx saved them and protected granny

By *melie LALWoman
5 days ago

Peterborough

"I know there's still nut jobs out there thinking the vaxx saved them and protected granny"

Herd immunity is a thing.

By *melie LALWoman
5 days ago

Peterborough

Refusing this specific vaccine (s) given the obvious benefits we have all enjoyed from being vaccinated might make you a nut job. "

No.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
5 days ago

Central

"I know there's still nut jobs out there thinking the vaxx saved them and protected granny"

Results from some of the vaccines real-world usage, demonstrated reductions of infectiousness and shorter durations of being infectious. Thus potentially helping to prevent infection and loss of their grannies. The objectives of the vaccines were primarily to reduce deaths and the volume of people with severe illness. We were fortunate that they helped to achieve more than that, as well as helping to restore our economic strength.

5 days ago

leeds

So you keep saying lol but as ive stated morw than once it can and will never be possible to prove that vaccines caused a drop in death numbers, again it could be isolation, unfortunatly the vunrable were already dead,natural immunity or even strength of the strain ect which would all naturally achieve the same number reduction without any vaccine at all

By *melie LALWoman
4 days ago

Peterborough

"So you keep saying lol but as ive stated morw than once it can and will never be possible to prove that vaccines caused a drop in death numbers, again it could be isolation, unfortunatly the vunrable were already dead,natural immunity or even strength of the strain ect which would all naturally achieve the same number reduction without any vaccine at all "

We can look to history to dispel your theory.

By *ir SupremacyMan
4 days ago

Bolton

And round and round we go .

By *aturemaleMan
4 days ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"And round and round we go ."

Which is why this forum continues to exist. It's a good way of containing discussions like this away from other forums.

By *idnight RamblerMan
4 days ago

Pershore

[Removed by poster at 16/05/24 06:40:49]

By *idnight RamblerMan
4 days ago

Pershore

Taking any medicine is a trade-off between some benefit and side effects. They are, after all, toxic compounds we are putting in our bodies. If you don't accept the trade-off, don't take the drug, it's as simple as that. Your choice.

By *heffielderCouple
4 days ago

sheffield

"

Could not agree more

Post new Message to Thread