By *melie LAL OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

Also Painkiller Netflix.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hrimper36Couple
2 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

Yea my doctor tried to prescribe oxy to me and was surprised when I said no thanks phew!!!!

T

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

Watching the series shows how the pharma manipulated the FDA

By *lice AgainTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Bristol

Opioid over prescribing is a big problem.

I write this as a repeat prescription receiver of (and addict too) codeine.

Guidelines say 2 months post surgery, but I was on it before so we're at... hmm, 4 years now?

Can't do without my 120mg a day...

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

I'm so shocked by this. I can't believe that where there's lots of money to be made, big pharma have been unscrupulous and harmed people in their money making endeavours.

By *lym4realCouple
2 weeks ago

plymouth

Very eye opening and the prog on netflix about the same suunject is good aswell and scary when you look at the numbers of prescription meds handed out in the States and then the amount of guns ?? and one of the most medicated states is Utah but that's mainly amonngst women ( apparently)and the big trouble is when it's all about the bottom line ( profit plus the markets are king) something is bad to happen ? eventually ! and some here are pushing for the same system here and reason some of the biggest health firms have opened shop over here ? or would that be a ...

By *dqsyMan
2 weeks ago

Mappawell

Used to travel to Detroit while wage slavin.

The drive from the airport to where i was staying had loads of road side signs all offering services to help come off prescribed medications e.g painkillers etc.

Adderall was another thing, it seemed every one was on it from students to bar staff to some pretty senior folk in teh office I was visiting

By *igBlondeWoman
2 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

It contributed to the death of a close loved one.

Fucking hate that GP’s kept prescribing this with no monitoring or review…for years.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

The problem arises when the dosage is upped AFTER having worked for a period of time and yet the pain has not increased like in the programme. Obviously analgesia needs to be increased in cases when the pain has increased.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Opioid over prescribing is a big problem.

Guidelines say 2 months post surgery, but I was on it before so we're at... hmm, 4 years now?

"

The GP could refer you to a pain clinic. Or review your pain - it could have a neuropathic element then you'd need different meds. Please see your GP.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"It contributed to the death of a close loved one.

Fucking hate that GP’s kept prescribing this with no monitoring or review…for years. "

GPs can monitor/review without seeing the patient.

I'm sorry for your loss.

By *estivalMan
2 weeks ago

borehamwood

"Watch Dopesick BBC

It's about oxycontin."

watched this a while back has been known about for years, thats why heroin addiction sky rocketed a few years ago in the states, they stopped prescribing it and all of a sudden you had a ton of addicts who had to look else where for there fix

By *igBlondeWoman
2 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

"It contributed to the death of a close loved one.

Fucking hate that GP’s kept prescribing this with no monitoring or review…for years.

GPs can monitor/review without seeing the patient.

I'm sorry for your loss."

They can, you’re right, I know this.

I’m a health professional.

In this case, they didn’t.

By *uriousCouple 200Couple
2 weeks ago

leeds

Big pharma manipulating the fda no way never lol

By *rman82Man
2 weeks ago

Manchester

If we ever have a pandemic I’d definitely trust these guys to save us.

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

"Big pharma manipulating the fda no way never lol "

Well given they fund the fda by about 75%....what could go wrong with their independence?

By *imes_berksMan
2 weeks ago

Bracknell

"Big pharma manipulating the fda no way never lol

Well given they fund the fda by about 75%....what could go wrong with their independence? "

‘Fund’ by being charged by the fda to review any submissions. This is where the 75% comes from. It’s the same in the UK. Perhaps the drug companies shouldn’t be charged and we get the tax payer to stump up the funds for reviews.

2 weeks ago

leeds

Be like the drug deparment been funded by drug dealers

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Big pharma manipulating the fda no way never lol "

Do you even know what the FDA is?

By *orny PTMan
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"

That's bad, did you get offered lidocaine? I've had it for toothache and impacted wisdom teeth. No ill effects at all.

By *entleman kinksterMan
2 weeks ago

london

had a shoulder operation 3 months ago and was taking co-codemol for the first week. it works but left me feeling groggy all day. long term use of this stuff would be dangerous

oxycontin is much stronger i believe

By *lice AgainTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Bristol

That's bad, did you get offered lidocaine? I've had it for toothache and impacted wisdom teeth. No ill effects at all."

Pre and post knee surgery.

It's part of my daily routine now.

I actually like it and couldn't do without it.

I'm addicted.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

That's bad, did you get offered lidocaine? I've had it for toothache and impacted wisdom teeth. No ill effects at all.

Pre and post knee surgery.

It's part of my daily routine now.

I actually like it and couldn't do without it.

I'm addicted.

"

Do you take neuropathic analgesia? (Pregabalin, gabapentin, amitriptyline, duloxetine)

By *lice AgainTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Bristol

"Do you take neuropathic analgesia? (Pregabalin, gabapentin, amitriptyline, duloxetine)"

I've had amitriptyline for insomnia and that shit is vile.

Gabapentin for other nerve pain was nice for a while but it becomes insidious.

Codeine has just been reliable, pleasant and tolerable.

2 weeks ago

leeds

I did a year on dihydracodeine and the stuff was lovely till i twigged i were addicted then it had to stop

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"Do you take neuropathic analgesia? (Pregabalin, gabapentin, amitriptyline, duloxetine)

"

Like I stated before, get a GP review and/or referral to a pain clinic.

By *lice AgainTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Bristol

"Do you take neuropathic analgesia? (Pregabalin, gabapentin, amitriptyline, duloxetine)

Like I stated before, get a GP review and/or referral to a pain clinic."

Non opioid pain relief of this level is not really a thing and all the GP wants to do is refer me back to the surgeon (who's a fucking idiot). He then refers me back to physio who say they can't do anything for me and then I end up having another fall/incident and back to the GP/MIU again.

I'm really beginning to think I should sue the prick for doing an inappropriate operation.

By *IG OsMan
2 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

I'm fresh out of hospital, now having a new interpretation and understanding of what pain is after having some kidney stone issue and come home with codeine and other meds that I've not ever heard of, not really sure if I want to be taking the muscle relaxant as he literally said its not licensed for the purpose he has prescribed them to me for. Is it just me, or is that a major red flag?

By *uriousk1ttenCouple
2 weeks ago

LEEDS

Not a red flag, loads of medicines are used like that. It just means that they haven't gone through a full study and trials for that specific purpose but it's widely accepted to work for the issue. For example, all medicine a pregnant woman takes is 'unlicensed for use', because they ethically can't test on pregnant women, that goes for everything including paracetamol. Google the drugs yourself if your worried.

By *he turned me GreyCouple
2 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Well given they fund the fda by about 75%....what could go wrong with their independence?

‘Fund’ by being charged by the fda to review any submissions. This is where the 75% comes from. It’s the same in the UK. Perhaps the drug companies shouldn’t be charged and we get the tax payer to stump up the funds for reviews."

Legal fucking drug dealers, the big pahrma's are worse than black market dealers, they peddle shit that is just a dangerous if not more so

By *imes_berksMan
2 weeks ago

Bracknell

‘Fund’ by being charged by the fda to review any submissions. This is where the 75% comes from. It’s the same in the UK. Perhaps the drug companies shouldn’t be charged and we get the tax payer to stump up the funds for reviews.

Legal fucking drug dealers, the big pahrma's are worse than black market dealers, they peddle shit that is just a dangerous if not more so "

2 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Legal fucking drug dealers, the big pahrma's are worse than black market dealers, they peddle shit that is just a dangerous if not more so

"

Roll your eyes as much as you want, my comment is based on lived experience......

Mr

By *imes_berksMan
2 weeks ago

Bracknell

Roll your eyes as much as you want, my comment is based on lived experience......

Mr "

Thank you, I will

By *ularliWoman
2 weeks ago

worcester

"

I’ve been on prescribed cocodemal for around 10 years now but can take it or leave it. I can easily go weeks without it if I’m not hurting to much. But a friend of mine became addicted to it and now the gps won’t give her anymore.

By *irldnCouple
2 weeks ago

Brighton

Sorry I have to be “that guy” as not seen anyone say it (not read every post) but…

When the Covid vaccines were rushed through and people dared question ethics (and profit margins) or the implicit collusion of pharma and medical practitioners, instead of being labelled as “cautious vaccine hesitants” the pro-vaxxers (many of whom were evangelical in their beliefs) labelled us “anti-vaxxers” and “conspiracy theorists”.

Some went so far as to call the vaccine hesitant murderers and wanted us excluded from society and the job market. It really showed people’s true colours and what a nasty groupthink bunch some are.

Conflating hesitancy with being anti-vax was fucking stupid!

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

Non opioid pain relief of this level is not really a thing and all the GP wants to do is refer me back to the surgeon (who's a fucking idiot). He then refers me back to physio who say they can't do anything for me and then I end up having another fall/incident and back to the GP/MIU again.

I'm really beginning to think I should sue the prick for doing an inappropriate operation.

"

You can ask for a referral to the pain clinic.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I'm fresh out of hospital, now having a new interpretation and understanding of what pain is after having some kidney stone issue and come home with codeine and other meds that I've not ever heard of, not really sure if I want to be taking the muscle relaxant as he literally said its not licensed for the purpose he has prescribed them to me for. Is it just me, or is that a major red flag? "

Diazapam?

2 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

I work in a residential detoxification treatment centre, that covers all addictions. So see thr first hand effects of codeine, co-codemal and thr rest of it. There is a reason why we detox people off these pain relieving pharmaceutical substances.....

Mr

By *I TwoCouple
2 weeks ago

all around

Mr "

Having been involved with external investigations on behalf of the FDA and MHRA you are categorically wrong if you think either can be manipulated. They both have the most rigorous controls imaginable and the staff actually get a kick from prosecution of drug companies.

2 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Having been involved with external investigations on behalf of the FDA and MHRA you are categorically wrong if you think either can be manipulated. They both have the most rigorous controls imaginable and the staff actually get a kick from prosecution of drug companies."

I dont ever recall calling into question their policy or procedures, nor any manipulation, I was simply sharing my lived experience and work experinece of seeing the damage done by these drugs....

Whether you've been involved in what ever, the big pharma's will push what ever, as its profits over people.....

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

"Sorry I have to be “that guy” as not seen anyone say it (not read every post) but…

When the Covid vaccines were rushed through and people dared question ethics (and profit margins) or the implicit collusion of pharma and medical practitioners, instead of being labelled as “cautious vaccine hesitants” the pro-vaxxers (many of whom were evangelical in their beliefs) labelled us “anti-vaxxers” and “conspiracy theorists”.

Some went so far as to call the vaccine hesitant murderers and wanted us excluded from society and the job market. It really showed people’s true colours and what a nasty groupthink bunch some are.

Conflating hesitancy with being anti-vax was fucking stupid!"

Bloody anti vaxxer!

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

You can ask for a referral to the pain clinic."

Isn't that where you go to get legalised addictive pain killers?

By *ackformore100Man
2 weeks ago

Tin town

Not that I'm a joker and I'm not a smoker and I'm certainly not a midnight toker, but aren't there supposed to be some pain relief benefits from the odd puff on Mary Jane? Or even now the assorted oils that can be scored in the high street Holland barret shops?

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

Mr

Having been involved with external investigations on behalf of the FDA and MHRA you are categorically wrong if you think either can be manipulated. They both have the most rigorous controls imaginable and the staff actually get a kick from prosecution of drug companies.

I dont ever recall calling into question their policy or procedures, nor any manipulation, I was simply sharing my lived experience and work experinece of seeing the damage done by these drugs....

Whether you've been involved in what ever, the big pharma's will push what ever, as its profits over people....."

The programme showed how the FDA was manipulated. How factual that is, no idea.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

You can ask for a referral to the pain clinic.

Isn't that where you go to get legalised addictive pain killers? "

They have specialist nurses, anaesthetists and psychologist. They look at pain holistically. They have additional treatments in their arsenal, like acupuncture and Botox, psychotherapy and spinal injections.

They will have greater knowledge and know opioids and opiate are not a cure all.

By *IG OsMan
2 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"I'm fresh out of hospital, now having a new interpretation and understanding of what pain is after having some kidney stone issue and come home with codeine and other meds that I've not ever heard of, not really sure if I want to be taking the muscle relaxant as he literally said its not licensed for the purpose he has prescribed them to me for. Is it just me, or is that a major red flag?

Diazapam?"

No, I had heard of that one.

Tamsulosin

By *IG OsMan
2 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Not that I'm a joker and I'm not a smoker and I'm certainly not a midnight toker, but aren't there supposed to be some pain relief benefits from the odd puff on Mary Jane? Or even now the assorted oils that can be scored in the high street Holland barret shops? "

I'm and advocate for it. In any of its forms. Its helped me tremendously. But the 'stoner' image needs to change but ignorance is rife.

If its from the ground its sound.

By *ivilised matureMan
2 weeks ago

Barnes

I've received guided facet injections for a spine issue which helped for quite a while

2 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"Not that I'm a joker and I'm not a smoker and I'm certainly not a midnight toker, but aren't there supposed to be some pain relief benefits from the odd puff on Mary Jane? Or even now the assorted oils that can be scored in the high street Holland barret shops?

I'm and advocate for it. In any of its forms. Its helped me tremendously. But the 'stoner' image needs to change but ignorance is rife.

If its from the ground its sound. "

Cbd oils with the thc removed yes, but the strength of it these days the mental health crisis that comes along with it no....

Mr

By *IG OsMan
2 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Not that I'm a joker and I'm not a smoker and I'm certainly not a midnight toker, but aren't there supposed to be some pain relief benefits from the odd puff on Mary Jane? Or even now the assorted oils that can be scored in the high street Holland barret shops?

Cbd oils with the thc removed yes, but the strength of it these days the mental health crisis that comes along with it no....

Mr"

Crisis this crisis that. Dont blame the plant for an entire list of actual mental health inducing problems.

If you can point me to the actual studies and evidence that prove this I'd happily listen but to say someone has mental health issues because of the devils lettuce is absurd

2 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Crisis this crisis that. Dont blame the plant for an entire list of actual mental health inducing problems.

If you can point me to the actual studies and evidence that prove this I'd happily listen but to say someone has mental health issues because of the devils lettuce is absurd"

Get on Google scholar plenty of empirical evidence in peer reviewed journals on this matter.....that you can access yourself....

Don't worry about the countless CPN's and other medical professionals I have contact with, who witness first hand psychosis due to the "devil's lettuce" that is on a par with crack psychosis....

And not forgetting the people who come in and out of rehabs attend NA etc because the devils lettuce has ripped there's and there family's life apart....

Mr

2 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

If you can point me to the actual studies and evidence that prove this I'd happily listen but to say someone has mental health issues because of the devils lettuce is absurd

Get on Google scholar plenty of empirical evidence in peer reviewed journals on this matter.....that you can access yourself....

Don't worry about the countless CPN's and other medical professionals I have contact with, who witness first hand psychosis due to the "devil's lettuce" that is on a par with crack psychosis....

And not forgetting the people who come in and out of rehabs attend NA etc because the devils lettuce has ripped there's and there family's life apart....

Mr

"

I'll rephrase my orginial point, those who do suffer with mental health crisis due to thc......

Mr

By *IG OsMan
2 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Mr

Mr

I'll rephrase my orginial point, those who do suffer with mental health crisis due to thc......

Mr "

Witnessed first hand psychosis?! Are you for real? It certainly doesn't cause hallucinations or delusions. Thats an entirely different kind of drug your talking about. You'll have to send me a link to that one because I can't find that anywhere haha and its easy to just say Google has the answer and not even back yourself up. And to say its just as destructive as crack is nonsense. Youre probably a tory too

2 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

Mr

Mr

Mr

Witnessed first hand psychosis?! Are you for real? It certainly doesn't cause hallucinations or delusions. Thats an entirely different kind of drug your talking about. You'll have to send me a link to that one because I can't find that anywhere haha and its easy to just say Google has the answer and not even back yourself up. And to say its just as destructive as crack is nonsense. Youre probably a tory too"

Don't actually vote, mate don't get it twisted, I suggested you read some available research journals on Google scholar, i can back myself up with mutiple links for you, but im a lazy cunt, who just likes disagreeing with bollocks....and yes I have witnessed and personally experienced psychosis from both Drugs, and they can be as bad as each other.

And have come meey people in recovery from who have lost exactly the same as those on crack and smack etc etc....

Don't dismiss thr fact that, just because it has not happened to you, It hasn't and won't happen to others, as that makes you the deluded one....

By *heel markMan
2 weeks ago

beside the sea

"I've received guided facet injections for a spine issue which helped for quite a while "

Had them many years ago before a discectomy and then a fusion .

I found it the most painful experience I've ever had , when the anaesthetic wore of I had to go straight back in because the pain was absolutely unbearable, I thought a Discogramme was painful, but the facet joint injections were on another level .

I've been fine since my fusion and have a very physical manual job , I get sciatica on long drives but it's manageable.

I must have tried every pain med available before my op and the only thing that seemed to help was morphine which I enjoyed a bit too much and had to be weaned of it.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

"I'm fresh out of hospital, now having a new interpretation and understanding of what pain is after having some kidney stone issue and come home with codeine and other meds that I've not ever heard of, not really sure if I want to be taking the muscle relaxant as he literally said its not licensed for the purpose he has prescribed them to me for. Is it just me, or is that a major red flag?

Diazapam?

Tamsulosin"

"The usual dose of tamsulosin for enlarged prostate and kidney stones is 400 micrograms, once a day"

And works by relaxing the muscle tone.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
2 weeks ago

Peterborough

Diazapam?

Tamsulosin

"The usual dose of tamsulosin for enlarged prostate and kidney stones is 400 micrograms, once a day"

And works by relaxing the muscle tone."

You can always look up the drug in the BNF.

By *irldnCouple
2 weeks ago

Brighton

"Sorry I have to be “that guy” as not seen anyone say it (not read every post) but…

Conflating hesitancy with being anti-vax was fucking stupid!

Bloody anti vaxxer! "

cheeky

2 weeks ago

leeds

Da herb and crack are on completely different levels ffs coyldnt be further apart, id say alcohol is closer to crack than ganja is. Yes some of the new strains id say are ridiculously high in thc now to the point it dosent have the plus points attributed to a bit of bob hope but to compare it to crack is wild lol

By *otsMan
1 week ago

Higham

[Removed by poster at 05/05/24 07:33:51]

By *irldnCouple
1 week ago

Brighton

More pharma ethics…

“Pharmaceutical companies knowingly sold a treatment infected with HIV to the NHS, The Telegraph can reveal.

Internal documents from American pharmaceutical companies show they knew a “wonder drug” made from human plasma could transmit HIV to patients, but they sold it regardless.”

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
1 week ago

Peterborough

"More pharma ethics…

“Pharmaceutical companies knowingly sold a treatment infected with HIV to the NHS, The Telegraph can reveal.

Internal documents from American pharmaceutical companies show they knew a “wonder drug” made from human plasma could transmit HIV to patients, but they sold it regardless.”"

By *ackformore100Man
1 week ago

Tin town

"More pharma ethics…

Internal documents from American pharmaceutical companies show they knew a “wonder drug” made from human plasma could transmit HIV to patients, but they sold it regardless.”

"

"interesting" article... Still it's only taken 40 years so far to uncover that. Wonder what "marketing" issues will be uncovered in the next 40 years.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/05/04/pharmaceutical-giants-sold-hiv-infected-treatment/

Wait for it...

1 week ago

Warwick and Coventry

"Da herb and crack are on completely different levels ffs coyldnt be further apart, id say alcohol is closer to crack than ganja is. Yes some of the new strains id say are ridiculously high in thc now to the point it dosent have the plus points attributed to a bit of bob hope but to compare it to crack is wild lol"

You really misinterpreted the point I made.....that's OK.....its not about the substance it is where the behaviour takes us too, and yes I've seen Da Herb bring people to the depths the same as crack.....so emotionally they can be both as destructive as each other.....

Mr

By *oungNorth99Man
1 week ago

doncaster

I just had shoulder surgery and they where gobsmacked that I refused to take a prescription and made me sign paperwork saying I refused painkillers when I was discharged.

It aches for 3 days.

Drugs are over prescribed.

The amount of people who pop pills for a headache self diagnosing it as a migraine is crazy.

By *ackformore100Man
1 week ago

Tin town

"I just had shoulder surgery and they where gobsmacked that I refused to take a prescription and made me sign paperwork saying I refused painkillers when I was discharged.

It aches for 3 days.

The amount of people who pop pills for a headache self diagnosing it as a migraine is crazy. "

You make a good point. The next question then. Is why are they being over prescribed (in some cases).

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
1 week ago

Peterborough

"I just had shoulder surgery and they where gobsmacked that I refused to take a prescription and made me sign paperwork saying I refused painkillers when I was discharged.

It aches for 3 days.

The amount of people who pop pills for a headache self diagnosing it as a migraine is crazy.

You make a good point. The next question then. Is why are they being over prescribed (in some cases). "

But are they?

By *ark Knight 2017Man
1 week ago

Ware

And we are supposed to trust the big pharmaceutical companies.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
1 week ago

Peterborough

"And we are supposed to trust the big pharmaceutical companies. "

We're supposed to trust the regulator MHRA

By *oungNorth99Man
1 week ago

doncaster

The local doctors practices make a lot of money from selling over priced prescriptions that cost pennies to create. So does the entire industry.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
1 week ago

Peterborough

"The local doctors practices make a lot of money from selling over priced prescriptions that cost pennies to create. So does the entire industry. "

Got evidence of that?

Besides, prescriptions costs , if you pay for it, is £9.90

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
1 week ago

Cumbria

"The local doctors practices make a lot of money from selling over priced prescriptions that cost pennies to create. So does the entire industry. "

How much do these overpriced prescriptions cost?

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
1 week ago

Reading

By *ynseylee12Couple
1 week ago

boston

Mr

Mr

Mr

Witnessed first hand psychosis?! Are you for real? It certainly doesn't cause hallucinations or delusions. Thats an entirely different kind of drug your talking about. You'll have to send me a link to that one because I can't find that anywhere haha and its easy to just say Google has the answer and not even back yourself up. And to say its just as destructive as crack is nonsense. Youre probably a tory too"

I used cannabis to hep me relax after loosing my daughter. And after being prescribed diazepam, I couldn’t function, I had 3 other children that needed me. I then returned to the doctor and asked for something more mild, where I could function after a sleep. And oh my god they prescribed me an anti depressant that knocked me for 6 for two days!! Turns out after seeing a psychiatrist for a different matter that what I was prescribed was actually dangerous and should have never been given to me in that situation! Pleased I only took one!so I turned to cannabis, one to two a night before bed did me well. Until I no longer needed it.

I’m all good now don’t take anything and not on any meds for a single thing!. And I’m not psycho lol.

Mrs x

By *heffielderCouple
6 days ago

sheffield

"Watching the series shows how the pharma manipulated the FDA "

Wonder what other instances of pharma manipulation on the FDA there is...

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
6 days ago

Cumbria

"Watching the series shows how the pharma manipulated the FDA

Wonder what other instances of pharma manipulation on the FDA there is... "

Fortunately the FDA is in the US, not the UK.

People get so worked up about the FDA and the CDC, it’s almost as if they are so desperate to find things to get all conspiratorial about they forget which country they live in.

By *melie LAL OP   Woman
6 days ago

Peterborough

"Watching the series shows how the pharma manipulated the FDA

Wonder what other instances of pharma manipulation on the FDA there is...

Fortunately the FDA is in the US, not the UK.

People get so worked up about the FDA and the CDC, it’s almost as if they are so desperate to find things to get all conspiratorial about they forget which country they live in."

Shhhhh it's funny to watch

Post new Message to Thread