Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Monkeypox

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is monkeypox still a thing? Jusy a few months ago, WHO declared it a global health emergancy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

It's all on the government website

By *ames WhyteMan
over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Managed to get ny first shot. Asked the nurse and she said they'd hardly seen any infections. Second jab next month.

It was on offer so I've taken it, you can never have too much protection. Gone PrEP too.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Is monkeypox still a thing? Jusy a few months ago, WHO declared it a global health emergancy."

We had our headphones on... Its not a thing if it doesn't happen to you

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Of course. A lot of people have been given a vaccine, which seems to have suppressed infection levels. Though the government have dragged their feet, not ensuring there are adequate supplies.

It could become endemic in the general population, a risk that's not great for the sexually active with multiple partners.

Like others, I had shots a few weeks ago. Sexual health clinics will discuss it with you, if asked on your frequent trips, as they are managing it, with their scarce resources. It's been around a few months now, so I'd be surprised if people haven't.

In the West it's been suppressed by people in the MSM community taking active steps to eliminate the risk.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

It was on offer so I've taken it, you can never have too much protection. Gone PrEP too."

Same here. On PrEP and had flu and covid jabs.

over a year ago

I've heard that it's more than just a nasty rash. Protection needed if possible.

over a year ago

I heard you only get monkeypox from dvd cases of the recent war for the planet of the apes, I'm sticking to star wars.

By *eymour and fondaCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

If the WHO are saying something then its probably bill gates or Anthony fauci therefore its a lie.

By *ottom charlieMan
over a year ago

washington

"Is monkeypox still a thing? Jusy a few months ago, WHO declared it a global health emergancy."
another big scare so the drug companies can make millions of pounds/dollars in profits,,, turns out the normal smallpox vaccine is a good antidote for it,,,

over a year ago

"Is monkeypox still a thing? Jusy a few months ago, WHO declared it a global health emergancy. another big scare so the drug companies can make millions of pounds/dollars in profits,,, turns out the normal smallpox vaccine is a good antidote for it,,, "

Thank you Mr Scientist

Post new Message to Thread