Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Pfizer

Jump to newest

By *asycouple1971 OP   Couple
over a year ago

midlands

One of the Directors of Pfizer admited that the vaccine was not tested on preventing transmission.

They had no proof that it prevented transmission yet we were told to get vaccinated to stop the spread of covid.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Do yiu have a source for this, it looks like the main stream media are not reporting it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

midlands

"Do yiu have a source for this, it looks like the main stream media are not reporting it? "

Check twitter. Loads when you put Pfizer in the search.

I knew the main source media would not report it.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

OP, source from credible source and which vaccine you ref to?/ IE the first lot or the current booster??

Reply privately

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Do yiu have a source for this, it looks like the main stream media are not reporting it?

I knew the main source media would not report it. "

Do yiu have the name of the director who admitted this? It might speed up my twitter search

Reply privately

over a year ago

midlands

"Do yiu have a source for this, it looks like the main stream media are not reporting it?

I knew the main source media would not report it.

Do yiu have the name of the director who admitted this? It might speed up my twitter search "

Janine Small

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I have just watched it. She does say it.

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

She says we had to take that risk and it payed off. But what a massive risk.

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"She says we had to take that risk and it payed off. But what a massive risk."

As far as I am aware none of the vaccines were tested for transmission prevention. Data in the wild showed a reduction in transmission.

Reply privately

By *enuineguy76Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Surely they must have followed the science? How can they report on the efficacy without testing this in trial phase ?

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

"Surely they must have followed the science? How can they report on the efficacy without testing this in trial phase ?"

The tests and efficacy figures quoted were in respect of preventing serious illness. It was quite clear and amazing that people still don't know this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So it didn't prevent contraction and it would appear transmission testing was 'avoided',but as we are all aware it doesn't prevent transmission.That m-rna stuff,good luck

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

The great thing about the vaccines, including the initial Pfizer, is that the details of the testing were very explicit. If you hadn't wanted to scrutinise the openly published research results evidence, most news outlets covered the main points repeatedly for months. I'd be surprised that many hadn't viewed or listened to the very clear summary of what those vaccines could achieve for us. Of course, the pressure was on to reduce deaths, serious illness, disabilities and health services being overwhelmed.

The vaccines did very well at those criteria and allowed the country to be opened back up, much more quickly, getting the economy moving.

It's almost as if people have forgotten what was headline details, from just a few months ago.

Reply privately

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"The great thing about the vaccines, including the initial Pfizer, is that the details of the testing were very explicit. If you hadn't wanted to scrutinise the openly published research results evidence, most news outlets covered the main points repeatedly for months. I'd be surprised that many hadn't viewed or listened to the very clear summary of what those vaccines could achieve for us. Of course, the pressure was on to reduce deaths, serious illness, disabilities and health services being overwhelmed.

The vaccines did very well at those criteria and allowed the country to be opened back up, much more quickly, getting the economy moving.

It's almost as if people have forgotten what was headline details, from just a few months ago. "

Forgotten? Or failed to grasp really simple information in the first place?

The amount of people who are still beligerantly and wilfully ignorant on anything Covid/Vaccine related, even after two and a half years and literally hundreds of thousands of pages of verifiable information beggars belief.

Winston

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

When it first came out they didn't claim that, the selling point was that it reduces severe illness. They said transmission would need to be continually assessed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"She says we had to take that risk and it payed off. But what a massive risk."

God yes...

I've had both my AstraZeneca but choosing not to have my boosters (just yet) as both my previous experiences where beyond words...

Reply privately

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

"One of the Directors of Pfizer admited that the vaccine was not tested on preventing transmission.

They had no proof that it prevented transmission yet we were told to get vaccinated to stop the spread of covid.

"

Pahahaha and millions believed them that another reason they changed the very definition of the word vaccine.......Journal Name : Journal of Clinical & Experimental Immunology

Volume 7, Issue 3

Review Article

COVID-19 vaccines – An Australian Review

Author(s): Conny Turni and Astrid Lefringhausen... Makes an interesting read

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"The great thing about the vaccines, including the initial Pfizer, is that the details of the testing were very explicit. If you hadn't wanted to scrutinise the openly published research results evidence, most news outlets covered the main points repeatedly for months. I'd be surprised that many hadn't viewed or listened to the very clear summary of what those vaccines could achieve for us. Of course, the pressure was on to reduce deaths, serious illness, disabilities and health services being overwhelmed.

It's almost as if people have forgotten what was headline details, from just a few months ago.

The amount of people who are still beligerantly and wilfully ignorant on anything Covid/Vaccine related, even after two and a half years and literally hundreds of thousands of pages of verifiable information beggars belief.

Winston "

I frequently give the benefit of the doubt and hadn't read the whole of the thread, to perhaps grasp their reasons. Perhaps, silly of me?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"One of the Directors of Pfizer admited that the vaccine was not tested on preventing transmission.

"

Not sure what Boris told you people but we were told by our leaders that it makes it less severe

After all you don’t know if you have an underlying issue unless it is diagnosed so probably better too be safe than sorry

S

Reply privately

By *quirtyndirty!Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

So vaccine passports were not required at all. Heads should roll but they won't

Reply privately

By *rotic desiresWoman
over a year ago

Here and there

Eh, why were the non vaccinated not permitted to partake in the social aspects of life, wining and dining and holidaying like the vaxxed with Covid passports then ?! Oh wait, they told us it was because of transmission - protect the vulnerable...

Selective memory when most world leaders practically made hate speech at the non vaxxed and their selfishness

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So vaccine passports were not required at all. Heads should roll but they won't "

But they did eventually Boris is out of a job with might I add with a big pension can’t blame covid for that

Reply privately

over a year ago

The vaccine was not to prevent transmission, the vaccine is to help your body fight off the infection.

Reply privately

By *iss SinWoman
over a year ago

portchester

This is shocking news

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/10/22 23:39:43]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is shocking news "

Why were you not told this

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"This is shocking news

Why were you not told this "

You were all told this many times.

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

It's almost this was the first vaccine available to mankind and they had no idea what they were doing

Oh wait ... They did but some people can't really grasp the principal

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is shocking news

Why were you not told this

You were all told this many times."

All our governments tell us the shite they want us too here it’s up to us if we believe it or not

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a housekeeper to a doctor with her own GP practise who refused any vaccine, I still haven’t even had one on her say so. The number of GP’s now coming forward in Scotland saying they still won’t receive the vaccine is getting bigger. Now Mark Sexton doesn’t seem like such a fool

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a housekeeper to a doctor with her own GP practise who refused any vaccine, I still haven’t even had one on her say so. The number of GP’s now coming forward in Scotland saying they still won’t receive the vaccine is getting bigger. Now Mark Sexton doesn’t seem like such a fool"

On who’s say so sorry but I’m a bit confused by your post

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a housekeeper to a doctor with her own GP practise who refused any vaccine, I still haven’t even had one on her say so. The number of GP’s now coming forward in Scotland saying they still won’t receive the vaccine is getting bigger. Now Mark Sexton doesn’t seem like such a fool

On who’s say so sorry but I’m a bit confused by your post "

The Doctors’s say so that I work for

Reply privately

By *teveuk77Man
over a year ago

uk

"As a housekeeper to a doctor with her own GP practise who refused any vaccine, I still haven’t even had one on her say so. The number of GP’s now coming forward in Scotland saying they still won’t receive the vaccine is getting bigger. Now Mark Sexton doesn’t seem like such a fool"

No disrespect to GPs but whilst their overall knowledge of the medical field is vastly superior to mine, it's unlikely to be a match for real experts who recommend the vaccine.

Reply privately

By *teveuk77Man
over a year ago

uk

"

Tell me something I didn't learn in Nov 2020. Wasn't that in the Pfizer press release at the time?!?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a housekeeper to a doctor with her own GP practise who refused any vaccine, I still haven’t even had one on her say so. The number of GP’s now coming forward in Scotland saying they still won’t receive the vaccine is getting bigger. Now Mark Sexton doesn’t seem like such a fool

No disrespect to GPs but whilst their overall knowledge of the medical field is vastly superior to mine, it's unlikely to be a match for real experts who recommend the vaccine.

"

Yeah certainly but the OP is stating this was from a Pfizer Director so....no expert like yourself just my opinion. Like arseholes we all have one I suppose

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Doctors’s say so that I work for "

Look it was right for us we decided to get the vaccine nobody made our decision for us

Or our kids should we decide too get them boosters our choice as their parents and guardians

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look it was right for us we decided to get the vaccine nobody made our decision for us

Or our kids should we decide too get them boosters our choice as their parents and guardians "

Excuse me but I didn’t once question your decision, and that’s your choice. My teenagers don’t want vaccines and that is also their decision.

I only gave an opinion on the OP’s post regarding a Pfizer director’s own quote. Settle petal

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or our kids should we decide too get them boosters our choice as their parents and guardians

Excuse me but I didn’t once question your decision, and that’s your choice. My teenagers don’t want vaccines and that is also their decision.

I only gave an opinion on the OP’s post regarding a Pfizer director’s own quote. Settle petal "

All good night

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only gave an opinion on the OP’s post regarding a Pfizer director’s own quote. Settle petal

All good night "

Always the unverified with no membership that take the huff! Night night darling, don’t take life so serious, no one gets out alive, vaccinated or not

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you a cleaner or a receptionist?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you a cleaner or a receptionist? "

Housekeeper, do you have a reason for asking?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Housekeeper, do you have a reason for asking?"

I'd only ask regarding your medical practitioner knowledge? Or based on your medical knowledge of cleaning the room of a GP, or actually holding a medical degree?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd only ask regarding your medical practitioner knowledge? Or based on your medical knowledge of cleaning the room of a GP, or actually holding a medical degree? "

Oh I see, no worries. No I have my own Housekeeping business with no medical degree, I clean their large home and both barns that are converted into B&B’s but I don’t clean the practice. I was one of the unfortunate that got Covid very early on but luckily got over it quickly as I keep myself very fit and have no underlying health issues, thankfully. After 3 years of working for her in their home and family run business I just trusted her judgment that’s all and my own body I suppose. I take it you are a doctor of some sort?

Reply privately

By *r_s_1989Man
over a year ago

???

Wow so what everyone was told 100 times at the time, (but due to scaremongering) obviously didn't listen. All I can say is your ok if you've had all your children, if you haven't and your vaccinated they achieved thier goal. They didn't have time to do correct testing.... or did they??? ironically they did.... fancy that ??????

Reply privately

By *enuineguy76Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'd only ask regarding your medical practitioner knowledge? Or based on your medical knowledge of cleaning the room of a GP, or actually holding a medical degree?

Oh I see, no worries. No I have my own Housekeeping business with no medical degree, I clean their large home and both barns that are converted into B&B’s but I don’t clean the practice. I was one of the unfortunate that got Covid very early on but luckily got over it quickly as I keep myself very fit and have no underlying health issues, thankfully. After 3 years of working for her in their home and family run business I just trusted her judgment that’s all and my own body I suppose. I take it you are a doctor of some sort?"

anyone suffering from bad effects from the jabs would see their GP first so in that respect the GPs would have first hand insight into any trends relating to health issues caused by the jabs - so the GP wound have a good idea on what’s going on so in this case I would agree and trust their judgment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They did the correct testing. The vaccine is to help your bodys response to getting COVID not to stop you getting it.

Reply privately

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

It's almost as if people have forgotten what was headline details, from just a few months ago. "

the virus mutating to become less deadly and natural immunity in the community were the reasons for that . The vaccine is ineffective

Reply privately

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

"Eh, why were the non vaccinated not permitted to partake in the social aspects of life, wining and dining and holidaying like the vaxxed with Covid passports then ?! Oh wait, they told us it was because of transmission - protect the vulnerable...

Selective memory when most world leaders practically made hate speech at the non vaxxed and their selfishness "

THIS is the key post in this thread and nobody else has acknowledged it.

So much gaslighting and selective memory.

In the early days the govt comms very much focused on transmission prevention. This extended to policies to exclude the unvaccinated from actively taking part in society.

People who post in this virus forum were aggressively attacking people who did not want the vaccine or were hesitant, in some cases even going so far as to accuse them of being murderers or responsible for the death of others.

They should all hang their heads in shame!

I remember having full blown rows on these forums when questioning why, when we finally knew (based on data from Pfizer etc) that they did not stop transmission but did provide added protection for the individual against serious illness, those who did not have the vaccine should be treated any differently to those who had it.

There were even people advocating concentration camps, loss of employment, exclusion from medical treatment, prevention from using public transport or places etc. You know who you were and should be ashamed.

The argument started shifting towards, oh the unvaccinated risk using up NHS resources more.

There was a drive to create a binary tribalist argument when the reality was that, while yes there were some ardent anti-vaxxers (some who were anti all vaccines), there were far more vaccine hesitant people, who just wanted to wait and see more info and be more assured. Oh how those people got mocked on these forums by the pro-vaccine crowd.

That same pro-vaccine crowd who shut down any attempt at critical discussion or questioning. That same pro-vaccine crowd who ridiculed anyone who was unsure or worried. That same pro-vaccine crowd who crowed on about civic and patriotic duty accusing any who weren’t jabbed of being selfish. That same pro-vaccine crowd were so willing to remove people’s right to choose what they do to their own bodies (because non-sensically they still accused the unvaccinated of spreading Covid).

Even now there are threads on Fab asking whether you would meet/swing with someone who was not vaccinated!

Utter utter nonsense.

Sure some smart arse will come along and starts spouting the statistically unproven line that because someone is vaccinated in theory will develop less severe symptoms and then have them for less time it goes to follow that they are transmitting less of the virus less often.

That does not seem to have been the case, otherwise China wouldn’t be locking down again and we wouldn’t be seeing the highest rates of infection in the UK.

That is not being driven by the unvaccinated who in the UK are a very small proportion of the population now.

I say all this as a vaccinated person who was initially hesitant (and ridiculed by some).

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Why wasn't what the Pfizer director said reported on the news ?

Reply privately

By *rotic desiresWoman
over a year ago

Here and there

"Eh, why were the non vaccinated not permitted to partake in the social aspects of life, wining and dining and holidaying like the vaxxed with Covid passports then ?! Oh wait, they told us it was because of transmission - protect the vulnerable...

Selective memory when most world leaders practically made hate speech at the non vaxxed and their selfishness

In the early days the govt comms very much focused on transmission prevention. This extended to policies to exclude the unvaccinated from actively taking part in society.

People who post in this virus forum were aggressively attacking people who did not want the vaccine or were hesitant, in some cases even going so far as to accuse them of being murderers or responsible for the death of others.

I remember having full blown rows on these forums when questioning why, when we finally knew (based on data from Pfizer etc) that they did not stop transmission but did provide added protection for the individual against serious illness, those who did not have the vaccine should be treated any differently to those who had it.

There were even people advocating concentration camps, loss of employment, exclusion from medical treatment, prevention from using public transport or places etc. You know who you were and should be ashamed.

The argument started shifting towards, oh the unvaccinated risk using up NHS resources more.

There was a drive to create a binary tribalist argument when the reality was that, while yes there were some ardent anti-vaxxers (some who were anti all vaccines), there were far more vaccine hesitant people, who just wanted to wait and see more info and be more assured. Oh how those people got mocked on these forums by the pro-vaccine crowd.

That same pro-vaccine crowd who shut down any attempt at critical discussion or questioning. That same pro-vaccine crowd who ridiculed anyone who was unsure or worried. That same pro-vaccine crowd who crowed on about civic and patriotic duty accusing any who weren’t jabbed of being selfish. That same pro-vaccine crowd were so willing to remove people’s right to choose what they do to their own bodies (because non-sensically they still accused the unvaccinated of spreading Covid).

Even now there are threads on Fab asking whether you would meet/swing with someone who was not vaccinated!

Utter utter nonsense.

Sure some smart arse will come along and starts spouting the statistically unproven line that because someone is vaccinated in theory will develop less severe symptoms and then have them for less time it goes to follow that they are transmitting less of the virus less often.

That does not seem to have been the case, otherwise China wouldn’t be locking down again and we wouldn’t be seeing the highest rates of infection in the UK.

That is not being driven by the unvaccinated who in the UK are a very small proportion of the population now.

I say all this as a vaccinated person who was initially hesitant (and ridiculed by some)."

Thank you for acknowledging my post!

Reply privately

By *osaint1971Couple
over a year ago

Near Taunton

Utter utter nonsense.

I say all this as a vaccinated person who was initially hesitant (and ridiculed by some)."

Spot on

Reply privately

By *teveuk77Man
over a year ago

uk

Yeah certainly but the OP is stating this was from a Pfizer Director so....no expert like yourself just my opinion. Like arseholes we all have one I suppose "

I was responding to you and not the OP. I also made another post about how the Pfizer press release in Nov 20 made it clear that the testing conducted would not identify if the transmission was reduced...

We all have arseholes. Not all of us make ourselves out to be one...

Reply privately

By *rotic desiresWoman
over a year ago

Here and there

"Why wasn't what the Pfizer director said reported on the news ?"

It'll drive anti-vaxx propaganda .

The same reason why most of this kind of information which puts a massive question mark over the handling of any aspect of the pandemic is only reported on alternative media.

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

When something is said to a Committee of the European Parliament it should be widely reported. Reuters reported it but noone else.

Reply privately

By *rotic desiresWoman
over a year ago

Here and there

"When something is said to a Committee of the European Parliament it should be widely reported. Reuters reported it but noone else. "

That's where the Twi**er heads cum in handy

Reply privately

By *rotic desiresWoman
over a year ago

Here and there

Yeah certainly but the OP is stating this was from a Pfizer Director so....no expert like yourself just my opinion. Like arseholes we all have one I suppose

I was responding to you and not the OP. I also made another post about how the Pfizer press release in Nov 20 made it clear that the testing conducted would not identify if the transmission was reduced...

We all have arseholes. Not all of us make ourselves out to be one..."

The November 2020 press release which states "BNT162b2 demonstrated a vaccine efficacy rate of 95%, with no serious safety concerns observed to date" and makes no further mention of transmission? Maybe you could point me to where they reference transmission, please? I must go find my glasses.

Reply privately

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

Utter utter nonsense.

Thank you for this post - you have said everything I wanted to say and more.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's almost as if people have forgotten what was headline details, from just a few months ago. the virus mutating to become less deadly and natural immunity in the community were the reasons for that . The vaccine is ineffective "

"The vaccine is ineffective"

There are many vaccines and you've gained the benefits of them, whether you had 1 or not. They allowed the UK to reopen the stalled economy, amongst other things. They prevented thousands of deaths and many more thousands of serious illnesses - perhaps you have family and friends who you're still able to enjoy time with them, because of the vaccines. The health services were also prevented from more serious catastrophic overload. Other countries were also opened and safer for us to visit. Lots of benefits that we each got, directly and indirectly.

Your comment "The vaccine is ineffective" is so obviously wrong.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Over the years... Those who never question have continued to never question and to berate those who do question. Those who were strongly anti, have continued to be anti, some of those in the middle seem to be questioning a little more.

Taking aside the vaccines efficacy in preventing / reducing symptoms / illness / death. Or the vaccines efficacy in preventing or reducing transmission.

At the very least this story should question the way authorities, health authorities, the media outlets spread the message and what and how certain policies were arrived at. Informed consent is important only if the individual is provided with accurate information. We can't go back, but we can learn so we are better informed in the future.

This does nothing to help the mistrust of the pharma companies, the pr machines, the scientists who allowed misinformation to spread and the health authorities and govt policy scientists and wonks.

Reply privately

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

It's almost as if people have forgotten what was headline details, from just a few months ago. the virus mutating to become less deadly and natural immunity in the community were the reasons for that . The vaccine is ineffective

There are many vaccines and you've gained the benefits of them, whether you had 1 or not. They allowed the UK to reopen the stalled economy, amongst other things. They prevented thousands of deaths and many more thousands of serious illnesses - perhaps you have family and friends who you're still able to enjoy time with them, because of the vaccines. The health services were also prevented from more serious catastrophic overload. Other countries were also opened and safer for us to visit. Lots of benefits that we each got, directly and indirectly.

Your comment "The vaccine is ineffective" is so obviously wrong. "

we should never have been shut down anyway and it the virus mutating to become less deadly and immunity in the community that brought deaths down etc and deaths were over reported anyways so was the serverty of this virus .

Reply privately

over a year ago

We all have arseholes. Not all of us make ourselves out to be one..."

With the greatest respect Steve I have read a few of your comments on the here and sadly you very much do that. When my teenagers went back to high school the first time after first lockdown they tested positive within 3 days, I never got it as I previously had it and they had no symptoms, therefore my theory and point was made. Why get a vaccine for something my body was now naturally able to fight and protect. Then my elderly mother who has had a triple heart bypass and type 2 diabetic had a stroke in from of me 5 days after her last booster, may not be related but I certainly think it is and yeah as you say she’s only a GP but I’ll trust her judgement more than yours

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's almost as if people have forgotten what was headline details, from just a few months ago. the virus mutating to become less deadly and natural immunity in the community were the reasons for that . The vaccine is ineffective

Your comment "The vaccine is ineffective" is so obviously wrong. we should never have been shut down anyway and it the virus mutating to become less deadly and immunity in the community that brought deaths down etc and deaths were over reported anyways so was the serverty of this virus . "

Deaths and the severity of the virus were over reported?

The families of 6.56 million people strongly disagree with you.

Winston

Reply privately

By *r_s_1989Man
over a year ago

???

Did you really just ask that question???? Maybe like thc and cbd with cancer... You arent supposed to know. So unless the bbc or our amazing british media tells you its not true????

Reply privately

By *eard and TattsCouple
over a year ago

Cwmbran

You're all some sort of special if u get any more boosters

Fuck that

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Your comment "The vaccine is ineffective" is so obviously wrong. we should never have been shut down anyway and it the virus mutating to become less deadly and immunity in the community that brought deaths down etc and deaths were over reported anyways so was the serverty of this virus . "

I think your subjective take on these has clouded your opinion. The vaccines gave us substantial benefits and gains. The political decisions were mixed, with some very poor ones and others better. But, keeping focused on the many vaccines, or just the 1st Pfizer one, their effectiveness was pretty phenomenal

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"You're all some sort of special if u get any more boosters

Fuck that"

You'd not support people with significantly elevated risks of death or severe illness, such as the immunocompromised, or elderly, with comorbidities? Or want to prevent the already overloaded health services, from becoming besieged and unable to cope? Potentially preventing you or loved ones, from having lifesaving treatment for something else?

Reply privately

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

Your comment "The vaccine is ineffective" is so obviously wrong. we should never have been shut down anyway and it the virus mutating to become less deadly and immunity in the community that brought deaths down etc and deaths were over reported anyways so was the serverty of this virus .

I think your subjective take on these has clouded your opinion. The vaccines gave us substantial benefits and gains. The political decisions were mixed, with some very poor ones and others better. But, keeping focused on the many vaccines, or just the 1st Pfizer one, their effectiveness was pretty phenomenal "

i think you opinion is clouded as the vaccine is not pretty phenomenal and and what other vax do you know where people have taken 4 in 2 years

Reply privately

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

Your comment "The vaccine is ineffective" is so obviously wrong. we should never have been shut down anyway and it the virus mutating to become less deadly and immunity in the community that brought deaths down etc and deaths were over reported anyways so was the serverty of this virus .

Deaths and the severity of the virus were over reported?

The families of 6.56 million people strongly disagree with you.

Winston"

the death were over recorded and 6.56 million world wide is not that much most of these will not even have died from covid but just tested positive for it . It’s never been the deadliest thing around

Reply privately

over a year ago

Apparently 6.58 million deaths is ok because, and I quote "they were all in their 80's"

What a cuntish (and incorrect) perspective.

Winston

Reply privately

over a year ago

All good night

Always the unverified with no membership that take the huff! Night night darling, don’t take life so serious, no one gets out alive, vaccinated or not "

Didn’t get the hump was genuinely going too bed and we can’t get our membership for 5 pounds and as for veri that will be our decision too xx

Reply privately

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

"Apparently 6.58 million deaths is ok because, and I quote "they were all in their 80's"

Winston "

most of these people died of other things you’re hysterical about covid

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Apparently 6.58 million deaths is ok because, and I quote "they were all in their 80's"

Winston

most of these people died of other things you’re hysterical about covid "

^^^ still doesn't understand Covid statistical reporting.

Winston

Reply privately

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Winston most of these people died of other things you’re hysterical about covid "

The key question is...”out of that 6.58m people, of those with pre-existing conditions, how many saw that condition exacerbated by Covid and it either accelerating/bringing forward their death or making the condition terminal when it may otherwise have not been?”

The point being that many did in fact “die with” rather than “die of” but what matters is whether Covid had a detrimental impact that added to/speeded up another condition.

Personally I would rather an old person (who was going to die soonish anyway) had lived a bit longer so we had more time together.

Reply privately

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

Winston

Winston you still dont realise that covid was never as deadly as they told you

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Winston

"

No idea why you did that inside my quotation marks. Odd.

So, what makes you believe covid was never as bad as we were told?

Don't tell me to do my own research, have the stones to quote your source.

Winston

Reply privately

By *ocusMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

The comment from Pfizer is not controversial but yet again conspiracy theorists see it as proof of..."something".

The vaccines were designed to minimise the chance of infection and reduce symptoms if infected NOT reduce the chance of infecting someone else if you were infected.

The reduction in infections did reduce the prevalence of the disease but it was not from the vaccine addressing actual transmission. Infected people still had the same viral load and potential to spread it. Vaccinated people had a lower chance to catch it from an infected person.

If they did subsequently catch it there was a high chance their symptoms would be minimised reducing chances of death/hospitalisation.

Reply privately

By *amelhunterMan
over a year ago

newcastle

did they ever say it would stop transmission.

pretty sure they all said it would reduce the severity of symptoms, but not it will stop you getting it

"

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Winston

"

Try telling the family of an 80 year old they have died, of any reason.

Then see an 80 year old die with or of Covid and realise they may have been with their family a couple of years or even months more if the vaccine had been available.

It's very easy to play god when you are not on a ward, theatre or any other medical setting.

Try to be a little more mindful of the sensibilities of the families of those who have suffered a loss because one day you will be in their position.

If you are in any doubt nip along to your local general hospital and do a bit of volunteering and chat to front line medical staff.

Go on, push the boat out.

Reply privately

By *outhlondon_guyMan
over a year ago

London

"So it didn't prevent contraction and it would appear transmission testing was 'avoided',but as we are all aware it doesn't prevent transmission.That m-rna stuff,good luck"

Do you have any mRNA in you?

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

Utter utter nonsense.

Reply privately

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

Winston

Try telling the family of an 80 year old they have died, of any reason.

Then see an 80 year old die with or of Covid and realise they may have been with their family a couple of years or even months more if the vaccine had been available.

It's very easy to play god when you are not on a ward, theatre or any other medical setting.

Try to be a little more mindful of the sensibilities of the families of those who have suffered a loss because one day you will be in their position.

If you are in any doubt nip along to your local general hospital and do a bit of volunteering and chat to front line medical staff.

Go on, push the boat out. "

my brothers front line medical staff and sub contracted at the hospital in covid and no guarantee having the so called vax would have saved any of these people .

Reply privately

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

Winston

Winston "

a lot of experts say covid was not as deadly as he billion pound advertising campaign said it was and look and the figures back it up . I’ve never worn a mask worked right through never stuck to the rules just like the government who were telling us to stay home and we are still here to tell the tale

Reply privately

over a year ago

And this is just the start of it, all the lies told to the public , are all starting to come out . Oh I’m so glad I’ve not had any of the so called vaccine . Unlike the sheep on here lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just to add if I’d had the so called vaccine! I’d be shitting myself now worrying what I’d done to my immune system, you were warned folks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Winston

Winston a lot of experts say covid was not as deadly as he billion pound advertising campaign said it was and look and the figures back it up . I’ve never worn a mask worked right through never stuck to the rules just like the government who were telling us to stay home and we are still here to tell the tale"

I know it's pointless, but I'll ask anyway.

A link to one of the experts your referencing?

You say "there's a lot" shouldn't be too difficult to source one.

To be fair, it's typical behaviour on the virus forums. Spout nonsense, be asked for a link that supports it, and in response spouts more nonsense about something else and never actually manages to corroborate any of the claims.

It's quite humorous.

Winston

Reply privately

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Winston

Winston a lot of experts say covid was not as deadly as he billion pound advertising campaign said it was and look and the figures back it up . I’ve never worn a mask worked right through never stuck to the rules just like the government who were telling us to stay home and we are still here to tell the tale

I know it's pointless, but I'll ask anyway.

A link to one of the experts your referencing?

You say "there's a lot" shouldn't be too difficult to source one.

To be fair, it's typical behaviour on the virus forums. Spout nonsense, be asked for a link that supports it, and in response spouts more nonsense about something else and never actually manages to corroborate any of the claims.

It's quite humorous.

Winston "

To be fair though, few of those who spoke out against the vaccines were covered in mainstream media. The forum policy does not permit links to non mainstream sources.

In addition, cast your mind back to the pile on that happened whenever anyone with good credentials did speak out. They were vilified and character assassinated.

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Just to add if I’d had the so called vaccine! I’d be shitting myself now worrying what I’d done to my immune system, you were warned folks "

This is the trope that prevents sensible debate. I mean, where the hell does anyone go from here but down...

Reply privately

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

"Just to add if I’d had the so called vaccine! I’d be shitting myself now worrying what I’d done to my immune system, you were warned folks

This is the trope that prevents sensible debate. I mean, where the hell does anyone go from here but down..."

Again though, while I agree, to be fair this forum has been awash with the pro-vaccine crowd vilifying anyone who questions the accepted narrative or holds a different view. The pile on has been palpable.

So many keyboard warriors who simply would not behave in the same way if we were all talking F2F. Informed passionate, though polite, debate has been destroyed by social media.

Yes it works both ways, but wouldn’t it be nice if people could be a bit nicer and try to see alternative POVs!

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Just to add if I’d had the so called vaccine! I’d be shitting myself now worrying what I’d done to my immune system, you were warned folks

This is the trope that prevents sensible debate. I mean, where the hell does anyone go from here but down...

Again though, while I agree, to be fair this forum has been awash with the pro-vaccine crowd vilifying anyone who questions the accepted narrative or holds a different view. The pile on has been palpable.

So many keyboard warriors who simply would not behave in the same way if we were all talking F2F. Informed passionate, though polite, debate has been destroyed by social media.

Yes it works both ways, but wouldn’t it be nice if people could be a bit nicer and try to see alternative POVs!"

I like to see different points of view, however there is a line that is often crossed by both sides.. The point of view suddenly becomes lost.

Reply privately

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Yes it works both ways, but wouldn’t it be nice if people could be a bit nicer and try to see alternative POVs!

I like to see different points of view, however there is a line that is often crossed by both sides.. The point of view suddenly becomes lost."

Yep! And many are guilty of deliberate or accidental condescension too (inc me at times I reckon)

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

I like to see different points of view, however there is a line that is often crossed by both sides.. The point of view suddenly becomes lost.

Yep! And many are guilty of deliberate or accidental condescension too (inc me at times I reckon) "

I doubt that condescension would register. I'm sorry I couldn't resist

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Winston most of these people died of other things you’re hysterical about covid

The key question is...”out of that 6.58m people, of those with pre-existing conditions, how many saw that condition exacerbated by Covid and it either accelerating/bringing forward their death or making the condition terminal when it may otherwise have not been?”

The point being that many did in fact “die with” rather than “die of” but what matters is whether Covid had a detrimental impact that added to/speeded up another condition.

Personally I would rather an old person (who was going to die soonish anyway) had lived a bit longer so we had more time together."

Never try reasoning with the unreasonable

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

And the worst thing is. No one will be held accountable. And all those still clinging on too covid cult will say "We never said the jabs would stop the spread"

When in fact, that's exactly what they said.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

And the worst thing is. No one will be held accountable. And all those still clinging on too covid cult will say "We never said the jabs would stop the spread"

When in fact, that's exactly what they said. "

The public health messages were pretty clear. A side effect of the vaccines was lower viral load and infectivity for less time

This wasn't promised but was borne out from research evidence. The initial messages were about reducing deaths and the number of people who got very serious illness. We achieved that. And spared health services from being overloaded, affecting other treatments too, including causing other deaths. Most people wouldn't wish for anything else

Reply privately

By *teveuk77Man
over a year ago

uk

Winston

Winston a lot of experts say covid was not as deadly as he billion pound advertising campaign said it was and look and the figures back it up . I’ve never worn a mask worked right through never stuck to the rules just like the government who were telling us to stay home and we are still here to tell the tale"

Has anyone ever said that if you didn't wear a mask, worked through, ignored the rules to stay at home, then you would be dead now? Of course not. We could have all done those things but deaths would have been higher and notably, deaths in younger people.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Just to add if I’d had the so called vaccine! I’d be shitting myself now worrying what I’d done to my immune system, you were warned folks "

What appropriately published research evidence would cause the fear you are claiming?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/22 17:33:36]

Reply privately

By *eliusMan
over a year ago

Henlow

I don’t ever recall, at anytime, anyone saying that the vaccines prevented transmission of COVID. However, I do remember being told that vaccinated people could still get COVID but the symptoms would be less severe…..

I have had 3 bouts and know family members that have had a couple.

COVID is transmissible with or without the vaccines, you can have a flu jab and still get the flu. I’m really missing the point of this revelation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don’t ever recall, at anytime, anyone saying that the vaccines prevented transmission of COVID. However, I do remember being told that vaccinated people could still get COVID but the symptoms would be less severe…..

COVID is transmissible with or without the vaccines, you can have a flu jab and still get the flu. I’m really missing the point of this revelation."

I cannot send the link to it on here. If you open up your messages. I will provide a link to them saying exactly that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Plus the fact they wanted to hide their data for 70 years. Whole c19 narrative stinks.

Reply privately

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"

Meh! I got the vaccine to get my doctors to stop whinning and also so I could get out of the UK and into the Caribbean/America as quickly and as easily as possible.

Life is too short for me to be spending all my time in quarantine and testing and re-testing when I have important business to do!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don’t ever recall, at anytime, anyone saying that the vaccines prevented transmission of COVID. However, I do remember being told that vaccinated people could still get COVID but the symptoms would be less severe…..

COVID is transmissible with or without the vaccines, you can have a flu jab and still get the flu. I’m really missing the point of this revelation."

Remember when they were talking about sacking all NHS workers that weren't vaxxed. That was because "they were more likely to spread it" which is comolete horse shit.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

The public health messages were pretty clear. A side effect of the vaccines was lower viral load and infectivity for less time

This wasn't promised but was borne out from research evidence. The initial messages were about reducing deaths and the number of people who got very serious illness. We achieved that. And spared health services from being overloaded, affecting other treatments too, including causing other deaths. Most people wouldn't wish for anything else "

We were also told to get jabbed and boosted to stop the spread of omicron by the head of UKHSA.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

I think the point (well for me at least.) .. Is that it was misrepresented. So if we were told by UKHSA to get a flu jab to stop it spreading.

. And they knew that it doesn't stop it spreading that's the same situation. Now.. Didn't affect me whether I got the jab or not... But I can understand why for some people... Who were feeling strongly anti authority anyway... That this just pours more fuel on the fire and lack of trust.

Reply privately

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

This wasn't promised but was borne out from research evidence. The initial messages were about reducing deaths and the number of people who got very serious illness. We achieved that. And spared health services from being overloaded, affecting other treatments too, including causing other deaths. Most people wouldn't wish for anything else "

Can you point me in the direction of that evidence of lower viral load and infectivity please? I’m curious if that is the case then:

1) Why do we currently have such a significant increase in infections again?

2) If that is due to waning efficacy of the vaccines, why are boosters not being offered to all (is it simply cost v benefits?)

Reply privately

By *imes_berksMan
over a year ago

Bracknell

This wasn't promised but was borne out from research evidence. The initial messages were about reducing deaths and the number of people who got very serious illness. We achieved that. And spared health services from being overloaded, affecting other treatments too, including causing other deaths. Most people wouldn't wish for anything else

Can you point me in the direction of that evidence of lower viral load and infectivity please? I’m curious if that is the case then:

2) If that is due to waning efficacy of the vaccines, why are boosters not being offered to all (is it simply cost v benefits?)"

I’m no expert but I would have thought that the increase in infections could be down to schools restarting after the summer break and the colder weather leading to people staying in more. Regarding your second question, due to the omicron variant being less deadly than the previous variants, boosters have been recommended to the over 50s and those under 50 at risk only. I’m sure if the omicron variant was as deadly or worse than the initial variants then everyone would have been recommended to get the booster.

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

The thing is.. early statistics showed that the vaccines did seem to be helping with transmission...but then as more people started to have the vaccine they realised that while initially it had seemed the case, but the statistics didn't take into account the fact that those offered it early on, were probably those doing all they could to avoid catching it in the first place.....I can't remember where I read it but makes sense. We are talking about very early on and the first trials.

I guess it was a case of getting a little too excited.. although I only ever saw things saying that they think it may help with transmission or early indications were that it was helping.

Things changed... advise changed but the number one priority was achieved and that was to lower the deaths and severity. And to allow the country to open back up .. well actually the world

Also it was also said on many occasion that the main function was to minimise the severity of the vitus.

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

2) If that is due to waning efficacy of the vaccines, why are boosters not being offered to all (is it simply cost v benefits?)"

Peak viral load is apparently pretty much the same regardless of vaccination status or infection history. Ecvidence is there that Vaccines decrease the length of time the viral load is high. To answer your other questions.

1) infections are rising for lots of reasons. School and universities are back. People are not taking mitigation measures as much. Colder weather so more mixing indoors and yes probably immunity dying off from vaccines and previous infection.

2) I would think it is primarily a cost vs benefit decision. Of course no medication comes without risk too but the risk is so miniscule that cost is the over riding driver.

Reply privately

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

2) If that is due to waning efficacy of the vaccines, why are boosters not being offered to all (is it simply cost v benefits?)

Peak viral load is apparently pretty much the same regardless of vaccination status or infection history. Ecvidence is there that Vaccines decrease the length of time the viral load is high. To answer your other questions.

1) infections are rising for lots of reasons. School and universities are back. People are not taking mitigation measures as much. Colder weather so more mixing indoors and yes probably immunity dying off from vaccines and previous infection.

2) I would think it is primarily a cost vs benefit decision. Of course no medication comes without risk too but the risk is so miniscule that cost is the over riding driver."

to you and others who answered

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

There is some really easy logic.

If a vaccine reduces the length of infection, then it will "by default" reduce transmission. The less time you are infected, the less opportunity there is to infect others.

Cal

Reply privately

By *orty-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Leyland

We got sold a merry dance!

Things not being reported, to name a few;

Excess deaths in other wise healthy people. (cardiac related)

Very poor vaccine efficacy as admitted by big Phama.

Vaccine injuries and death (Watch second opinion film)

I find it mind blowing that as more vaccine negative things turn up there is still a proportion of society that still defends the vaccine.

Vaccine clean and proud.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"The thing is.. early statistics showed that the vaccines did seem to be helping with transmission...but then as more people started to have the vaccine they realised that while initially it had seemed the case, but the statistics didn't take into account the fact that those offered it early on, were probably those doing all they could to avoid catching it in the first place.....I can't remember where I read it but makes sense. We are talking about very early on and the first trials.

I guess it was a case of getting a little too excited.. although I only ever saw things saying that they think it may help with transmission or early indications were that it was helping.

Things changed... advise changed but the number one priority was achieved and that was to lower the deaths and severity. And to allow the country to open back up .. well actually the world

Also it was also said on many occasion that the main function was to minimise the severity of the vitus.

"

Hmm if our scientists... Getting over excited... Wasn't picked up by whatever process they used and whatever peer review happened.. It doesn't say a lot for that process or peer review or scientists... Come on... It sounds like a level students.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"We got sold a merry dance!

I find it mind blowing that as more vaccine negative things turn up there is still a proportion of society that still defends the vaccine.

Vaccine clean and proud.

"

Why do you feel proud? You've not done anything have you?

Reply privately

By *orty-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Leyland

Vaccine clean and proud.

Why do you feel proud? You've not done anything have you? "

I stood my ground against the coercion.

Reply privately

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

If a vaccine reduces the length of infection, then it will "by default" reduce transmission. The less time you are infected, the less opportunity there is to infect others.

Cal"

Did the vaccine(s) reduce the length of infection?

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Vaccine clean and proud.

Why do you feel proud? You've not done anything have you?

I stood my ground against the coercion. "

Oh I see. Yes there was pressure for sure.

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Winston

And your point is?

Reply privately

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

Cal"

Cal while your logic is sound there's one vital piece of the equation you are missing.... There is no evidence that the medical intervention (jab) reduced the time of infection in fact there is plenty of anecdotal admittedly evidence that it prolonged infection

Reply privately

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

American president Joe Biden, Boris Johnson, messers Valance and Whitty, shall I go on?

Reply privately

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

Cal

Did the vaccine(s) reduce the length of infection?"

Nope

Reply privately

By *omDateMan
over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Winston "

WITH covid is vastly different FROM covid... furthermore the tests (which were only ever supposed to used to identify people for additional screening) are not as accurate as claimed, they regularly indicate on common sugars (example cola gives a positive result)and similar respiratory illnesses.

the Jab is a symptom mitigator at best and should be a personal choice as to taking it.. in much the same way as you may choose to take cold or flu meds.

for the record I am not jabbed. medical reasons mean I cannot take it, but even if they were not present I would still have refused it.

My position on the state of testing is fact and comes from being a WHO certified tester and vaccine adverse reaction responder.

Reply privately

By *ob rodMan
over a year ago

lancaster

I just look at where we were before vaccinations and where we were after

But I’m. Not a scientist even though the vast majority of the public seem to be

Reply privately

By *as83xMan
over a year ago

N.West London

Covid 1984. Biggest fraud ever and crimes against humanity. Control agenda. Lockdowns, Mandates, restrictions, coercion people injured and worse. Vaccine enthusiasm, and vaxes on a pedestal? Vaccines saved us from polio 'sales pitch'. My last one was 2008, then I watched lots of docufilms. No one needs vaccines. We have an immune system. Just need to look after it for good health.

Good info sources are WORLDCOUNCILFORHEALTH ORG, FREEDOMTRIBE NET

Reply privately

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

"I just look at where we were before vaccinations and where we were after

"

Infection rate higher you mean? Or just having 1 strain of a virus, deaths form "mystery"/"unknown" causes being a rare thing not around 1000 a week oh yeah we are sooo better off now

Reply privately

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

"Covid 1984. Biggest fraud ever and crimes against humanity. Control agenda. Lockdowns, Mandates, restrictions, coercion people injured and worse. Vaccine enthusiasm, and vaxes on a pedestal? Vaccines saved us from polio 'sales pitch'. My last one was 2008, then I watched lots of docufilms. No one needs vaccines. We have an immune system. Just need to look after it for good health.

Good info sources are WORLDCOUNCILFORHEALTH ORG, FREEDOMTRIBE NET"

Reply privately

By *omDateMan
over a year ago

Newton Abbot

"I just look at where we were before vaccinations and where we were after

"

Where are we now as opposed to before? Are fully jabbed still getting covid? Yes, you only need to look at some of the status messages on here.

Are people suffering side effects? Again yes... look at the status messages. 'never felt so unwell', 'booster knocked me on my ass', 'how much longer am i going to be sick'.

if the jab gave anywhere near the level of protection that was claimed (91% effective in preventing infection according to CDC press release 7th june 21) the risks from it MIGHT be semi justifiable to the most at risk... but it does not.. and it is not even close.

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Cal

Cal while your logic is sound there's one vital piece of the equation you are missing.... There is no evidence that the medical intervention (jab) reduced the time of infection in fact there is plenty of anecdotal admittedly evidence that it prolonged infection "

You are completely wrong.

Reply privately

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

Cal

Cal while your logic is sound there's one vital piece of the equation you are missing.... There is no evidence that the medical intervention (jab) reduced the time of infection in fact there is plenty of anecdotal admittedly evidence that it prolonged infection

You are completely wrong."

quote your source prove it

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"The thing is.. early statistics showed that the vaccines did seem to be helping with transmission...but then as more people started to have the vaccine they realised that while initially it had seemed the case, but the statistics didn't take into account the fact that those offered it early on, were probably those doing all they could to avoid catching it in the first place.....I can't remember where I read it but makes sense. We are talking about very early on and the first trials.

Hmm if our scientists... Getting over excited... Wasn't picked up by whatever process they used and whatever peer review happened.. It doesn't say a lot for that process or peer review or scientists... Come on... It sounds like a level students. "

its not a case of getting over exited..against the strain that was dominant then... it really did look like it was going to work really well at preventing infection.. it did slow it down considerably... which is a good thing. I don't ever remember being told " it will stop you catching it" ... bit like they don't say that about flu vaccines

I've had all of my vaccines despite having an over active immune system. On the plus side I rarely get ill or if I do it is much milder.... covid however hit me hard x

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Cal

You are completely wrong. quote your source prove it"

Try Google there are at least a hundred reputable links. Uk government,lancet,imperial college, scientific American etc. Now provide a reputable link that says that the vaccines prolong illness. I will help you out here and say you will find it difficult.

Reply privately

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Do you really need to ask this?

Reply privately

By *ocusMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

Already debunked a year ago:

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-vaccines/fact-check-what-do-we-know-about-covid-19-vaccines-and-transmission-idUSL1N2SA1FZ

Reply privately

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

"She says we had to take that risk and it payed off. But what a massive risk.

God yes...

I've had both my AstraZeneca but choosing not to have my boosters (just yet) as both my previous experiences where beyond words... "

I also had AZ first 2 and was ill each time. Had the Pfizer one to travel and had know side effects at all and hope it helps me through the winter as I'm in and out of lots of home's

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly,and the very reason why I didn't have any of the vaccines..

Reply privately

By *ity_BoyMan
over a year ago

London

"Was not tested on preventing transmission" is not "the vaccine does not prvent transmission".

There have been studies conducted after the vaccine rollout which show that vaccines do indeed prevent transmission to some extent. (For example, see the Israeli study conducted in 2021).

But I suppose that won't be enough to stop the anti vax brigade froth by their mouth and shout "seeee!!! i told you so!!! i predicted it!!! we all predicted it!!!"

Reply privately

By *ity_BoyMan
over a year ago

London

"Covid 1984. Biggest fraud ever and crimes against humanity. Control agenda. Lockdowns, Mandates, restrictions, coercion people injured and worse. Vaccine enthusiasm, and vaxes on a pedestal? Vaccines saved us from polio 'sales pitch'. My last one was 2008, then I watched lots of docufilms. No one needs vaccines. We have an immune system. Just need to look after it for good health.

Good info sources are WORLDCOUNCILFORHEALTH ORG, FREEDOMTRIBE NET"

Human immune system is flawed. That's why we had the following epidemics:

- Bubonic Plague

- Flu

- HIV/AIDS

- Smallpox

- Typhus Fever

- Cholera

Oh, and those website are ranked by MediaBiasFactCheck as:

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

"Founded in 2021, the World Council for Health is a coalition of partners worldwide that promote Covid-19 misinformation and anti-vaccine propaganda."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

it's preventative for you to not get seriously ill. Kind of like flu shots every year.

Reply privately

By *inxnmasterCouple
over a year ago

naughty valley

Utter utter nonsense.

I say all this as a vaccinated person who was initially hesitant (and ridiculed by some).

Spot on"

Spot on indeed. We are glad we abstained from the jab and did not bow to any form of pressure, though it was tough . Having coped twice with the infection it is presumable that we obtained natural immunity , so we see no need for us to take any of these still experimental stuff in the future .

Reply privately

By *AURA6969TV/TS
over a year ago

RUGBY

Winston "

Totally agree with this

Reply privately

By *enuineguy76Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

its old news now and like she said; they had to move at the speed of science- no time to stop, never mind look back

Reply privately

By *enuineguy76Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Already debunked a year ago:

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-vaccines/fact-check-what-do-we-know-about-covid-19-vaccines-and-transmission-idUSL1N2SA1FZ"

where would be without our fact checkers ! It’s great to have a special team screening the truth for us

Reply privately

By *enuineguy76Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"So vaccine passports were not required at all. Heads should roll but they won't "
the vaccine passports were never required in the first instance -

scenario 1 the vaccines are safe and effective and prevent you from infection. In this case it doesn’t matter as a vaccinated person would be protected.

Scenario 2 the vaccines protect you from severe illness but do not stop transmission. In this case it doesn’t matter if your vaccinated or not as both groups can transmit infection.

The vaccine passports was just another way to coerce the public to take up the vaccines in order to go to a pub or jump on a plane. There was never a valid or legal case for them to begin with. So be careful, the latest news from Pfizer executive stating they did not test for transmission has no bearing whatsoever on the vaccine passport for the reasons explained above.

Reply privately

By *achel SmythTV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

Invited for my booster on Saturday… and will be rolling my sleeve up gladly!

If there is only a modicum of a change it may help save me, or anyone else, I’m in, I do believe in social responsibility xx

I’ve always believed the earth to be round, not flat!! … but then again what do I know!

R xx

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-vaccines/fact-check-what-do-we-know-about-covid-19-vaccines-and-transmission-idUSL1N2SA1FZwhere would be without our fact checkers ! It’s great to have a special team screening the truth for us "

It's certainly useful to have genuine sources of information and researched presented, in addition to the conclusion that something is true or not. This is in sharp contrast to the majority of claims which require fact checking, who presented little if any verifiable information and rely on sensational claims and misappropriated quotes.

Cal

Reply privately

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-vaccines/fact-check-what-do-we-know-about-covid-19-vaccines-and-transmission-idUSL1N2SA1FZwhere would be without our fact checkers ! It’s great to have a special team screening the truth for us

It's certainly useful to have genuine sources of information and researched presented, in addition to the conclusion that something is true or not. This is in sharp contrast to the majority of claims which require fact checking, who presented little if any verifiable information and rely on sensational claims and misappropriated quotes.

Cal"

I need to read this again but first impressions were that it was not conclusive and was caveated in a number of ways, transmission reduction seemed to be the case with Alpha but less so with Delta (and due to timing nothing about Omicron), one of the studies in particular cited the small sample size, there is also concern over falling efficacy.

What is needed is a similar set of studies and article undertaken now as obviously things have moved on as numbers are currently growing rapidly (ie transmission in rife) despite the vast majority being vaccinated. Not sure the proportionality argument explains this if the rise is exponential and apparently (don’t have numbers to compare but it is being reported) higher numbers than before. Unless of course that comes down to the fall in efficacy.

Reply privately

By *iven to the WildCouple
over a year ago

Batley

You can't get transmission data from earlier trials because of how vaccines work. To slow transmission they have to be administered and effective in a certain percentage of the population (this varies for each vaccine and each pathogen). So the vaccines were trialled and shown to be safe and effective at reducing infection/ morbidity.

In real terms this means if you had the vaccine, you have less chance of being I'll, the virus would not replicate as much or as quickly. This means you shed or give out less of the virus if you become exposed. This will inevitably lead to a drop in transmission (which is what happened).

I saw this report and it's the classic case of taking a quote out of context to drive up Twitter traffic and boost exposure. These tactics make these fringe outlets money and that's why it's not on mainstream because it's not quite true.

Reply privately

By *omDateMan
over a year ago

Newton Abbot

"So vaccine passports were not required at all. Heads should roll but they won't the vaccine passports were never required in the first instance -

scenario 1 the vaccines are safe and effective and prevent you from infection. In this case it doesn’t matter as a vaccinated person would be protected.

Scenario 2 the vaccines protect you from severe illness but do not stop transmission. In this case it doesn’t matter if your vaccinated or not as both groups can transmit infection.

The vaccine passports was just another way to coerce the public to take up the vaccines in order to go to a pub or jump on a plane. There was never a valid or legal case for them to begin with. So be careful, the latest news from Pfizer executive stating they did not test for transmission has no bearing whatsoever on the vaccine passport for the reasons explained above. "

Agreed that they were a method of coercion.

I would add a 3rd reason they were pointless. I am not jabbed yet if I had the pass, mine would have the green tick just like a jabbed person.

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"So vaccine passports were not required at all. Heads should roll but they won't the vaccine passports were never required in the first instance -

The vaccine passports was just another way to coerce the public to take up the vaccines in order to go to a pub or jump on a plane. There was never a valid or legal case for them to begin with. So be careful, the latest news from Pfizer executive stating they did not test for transmission has no bearing whatsoever on the vaccine passport for the reasons explained above.

Agreed that they were a method of coercion.

I would add a 3rd reason they were pointless. I am not jabbed yet if I had the pass, mine would have the green tick just like a jabbed person."

I sort of agree the government was desperate to open up and the only safe way to do it was to have a highly vaccinated population. I don't like uk vaccine passports mainly because they don't work are easy to get around so have almost zero effect. Vaccine passports for travel are different. If country want them to protect their health service then it up to the country itself.

Reply privately

By *woodcplCouple
over a year ago

Borehamwood

It's almost as if people have forgotten what was headline details, from just a few months ago. the virus mutating to become less deadly and natural immunity in the community were the reasons for that . The vaccine is ineffective "

Exactly!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think you need to look at what "ineffective" means.....

Winston

Reply privately

By *teveuk77Man
over a year ago

uk

Cal

Did the vaccine(s) reduce the length of infection?

Nope "

Yes, plenty of evidence that whilst the peak load was as high it wasn't as high for as long which in turn reduced the infectious period.

Reply privately

By *ylon lover 47Man
over a year ago

Beccles

"The vaccine was not to prevent transmission, the vaccine is to help your body fight off the infection."

If that is the case why were those that chose to take the personal risk of not being vaccinated vilified for their decision. If it was obvious the jabs didn't stop transmission why were we constantly told to 'Get vaccinated to protect others' ? Why were 40,000 care workers sacked for not being vaccinated if the only risk was to their own health ? Why was it necessary to prove you were vaccinated to travel or enter a nightclub, theatre, restaurant etc ?

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"The vaccine was not to prevent transmission, the vaccine is to help your body fight off the infection.

If that is the case why were those that chose to take the personal risk of not being vaccinated vilified for their decision. If it was obvious the jabs didn't stop transmission why were we constantly told to 'Get vaccinated to protect others' ? Why were 40,000 care workers sacked for not being vaccinated if the only risk was to their own health ? Why was it necessary to prove you were vaccinated to travel or enter a nightclub, theatre, restaurant etc ? "

Was the reason we were encouraged to have the vaccines, to prevent serious illness and slow down the stress on the NHS?

That would then make some sense in terms of preventing those unvaccinated from gathering in large groups, the impact of covid on them would have been potentially greater and leading to a greater chance of needing the NHS.

I think the message has been a little diluted in why the vaccines were needed at the start of the pandemic.

Reply privately

By *erfectly.imperfectWoman
over a year ago

everywhere

If someone died of cancer but had tested positive within 28 days, the cause of death on their death certificate was covid.

Have you got amnesia? Why can you not see that it is hugely possible that the government has lied about the real number of covid deaths?

I think the real number of covid deaths without underlying health conditions is extremely low.

Reply privately

By *erfectly.imperfectWoman
over a year ago

everywhere

"The vaccine was not to prevent transmission, the vaccine is to help your body fight off the infection.

If that is the case why were those that chose to take the personal risk of not being vaccinated vilified for their decision. If it was obvious the jabs didn't stop transmission why were we constantly told to 'Get vaccinated to protect others' ? Why were 40,000 care workers sacked for not being vaccinated if the only risk was to their own health ? Why was it necessary to prove you were vaccinated to travel or enter a nightclub, theatre, restaurant etc ?

Was the reason we were encouraged to have the vaccines, to prevent serious illness and slow down the stress on the NHS?

That would then make some sense in terms of preventing those unvaccinated from gathering in large groups, the impact of covid on them would have been potentially greater and leading to a greater chance of needing the NHS.

I think the message has been a little diluted in why the vaccines were needed at the start of the pandemic."

Out of the people I know to have caught covid more than once, the unjabbed were less affected than the jabbed. Natural immunity reigns

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

I think the message has been a little diluted in why the vaccines were needed at the start of the pandemic.

Out of the people I know to have caught covid more than once, the unjabbed were less affected than the jabbed. Natural immunity reigns "

I'm not saying natural immunity or being vaccinated is either better or worse, just that the vaccines were encouraged to cut down the numbers of people needing NHS treatment.

If Covid was not as aggressive and didn't overwhelm health services around the world, the vaccine would still be in development today.

Reply privately

By *imes_berksMan
over a year ago

Bracknell

"If someone died of cancer but had tested positive within 28 days, the cause of death on their death certificate was covid.

Have you got amnesia? Why can you not see that it is hugely possible that the government has lied about the real number of covid deaths?

I think the real number of covid deaths without underlying health conditions is extremely low. "

So if someone with cancer is in hospital for a long period and catches pneumonia and dies from the symptoms of pneumonia then they should have died of cancer on their death certificate? That is what you are saying.

Reply privately

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

I think you need to look at what "ineffective" means.....

Winston "

i know what ineffective means and the vaccine is ineffective Pfizer has even said this . Less death and hospilisations came down as the community built up immunity and the virus mutated to become less deadly . The deaths were over recorded anyway

Reply privately

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

"If someone died of cancer but had tested positive within 28 days, the cause of death on their death certificate was covid.

I think the real number of covid deaths without underlying health conditions is extremely low.

So if someone with cancer is in hospital for a long period and catches pneumonia and dies from the symptoms of pneumonia then they should have died of cancer on their death certificate? That is what you are saying."

covid only had to be mentioned in you’re death certificate for you to be put on the covid death list

Reply privately

By *ylon lover 47Man
over a year ago

Beccles

Utter utter nonsense.

Well said, personally I think the media played a big role in driving the segregation & hatred, they only ever gave one side of the story even though there was evidence all along that these jabs weren't as safe & effective as they were made out to be, didn't stop transmission, were still experimental & had serious side effects. Far too many people believe everything they see on BBC, ITV, Sky news etc is the truth & that simply isn't the case.

Reply privately

By *wcouple53Couple
over a year ago

wigan ,

I have never had any jabs and still haven’t been sick . It’s all a massive hoax

Reply privately

By *ylon lover 47Man
over a year ago

Beccles

"I have never had any jabs and still haven’t been sick . It’s all a massive hoax"

Yes, same here, no jabs, never worn a mask, not been ill at all for the last 3 years.

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"I have never had any jabs and still haven’t been sick . It’s all a massive hoax"

You are wrong about it being a hoax, but well done on not getting sick

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

So if someone with cancer is in hospital for a long period and catches pneumonia and dies from the symptoms of pneumonia then they should have died of cancer on their death certificate? That is what you are saying.covid only had to be mentioned in you’re death certificate for you to be put on the covid death list "

You obviously don't know how death certificates work. Tested positive within 28 days and mentioned on the death certificate are different numbers.

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Good news for you. However 1 in 45 people have covid at the moment and 3/4 of then have covid for the 1st time.

Reply privately

By *wcouple53Couple
over a year ago

wigan ,

I’m not wrong it’s the biggest in man kind ever perpetrated

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"I’m not wrong it’s the biggest in man kind ever perpetrated "

How would you know that, how did you get in on it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do yiu have a source for this, it looks like the main stream media are not reporting it? "

Mainstream media won't report on the thing they've been deceiving everyone with propaganda.

Mass formation psychosis

Reply privately

By *wcouple53Couple
over a year ago

wigan ,

I have been following it since my mum passed away with covid . But she died of sepsis in hospital she tested negative for covid but they tried to put covid on her death certificate. That woke me up to the bs . Everyone who seems to speak out about it gets silenced . The media is the virus

Reply privately

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

So if someone with cancer is in hospital for a long period and catches pneumonia and dies from the symptoms of pneumonia then they should have died of cancer on their death certificate? That is what you are saying.covid only had to be mentioned in you’re death certificate for you to be put on the covid death list

You obviously don't know how death certificates work. Tested positive within 28 days and mentioned on the death certificate are different numbers."

died of any cause within 28 days of a positive test and if covids mentions in death certificate it goes on the covid list . The deaths have been over recorded

Reply privately

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

"I have been following it since my mum passed away with covid . But she died of sepsis in hospital she tested negative for covid but they tried to put covid on her death certificate. That woke me up to the bs . Everyone who seems to speak out about it gets silenced . The media is the virus "
thousands of more story’s like yours

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"I have been following it since my mum passed away with covid . But she died of sepsis in hospital she tested negative for covid but they tried to put covid on her death certificate. That woke me up to the bs . Everyone who seems to speak out about it gets silenced . The media is the virus "

I'm sorry to hear that.

Do you think it could be negligence by a member of the medical staff, rather than a hoax?

Having that experience is going to make you look at anything covid with a sceptical view.

Reply privately

By *wcouple53Couple
over a year ago

wigan ,

No definitely I’m 100% it’s a hoax .

Reply privately

By *wcouple53Couple
over a year ago

wigan ,

If it was so deadly we wouldn’t need 24/7 media coverage about it . If you turn your tv off it goes away

Reply privately

By *ylon lover 47Man
over a year ago

Beccles

"I have never had any jabs and still haven’t been sick . It’s all a massive hoax

You are wrong about it being a hoax, but well done on not getting sick "

Whilst you are correct that it's not a hoax, it's not a naturally occurring virus either, it was planned & genetically modified through Gain of Function research for several years, it even has a U.S. Patent number (something that occurs naturally cannot be patented by law). Test kits were patented & PPE stockpiled before covid officially existed. It was a planned pandemic, the question is why.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have never had any jabs and still haven’t been sick . It’s all a massive hoax

You are wrong about it being a hoax, but well done on not getting sick

Whilst you are correct that it's not a hoax, it's not a naturally occurring virus either, it was planned & genetically modified through Gain of Function research for several years, it even has a U.S. Patent number (something that occurs naturally cannot be patented by law). Test kits were patented & PPE stockpiled before covid officially existed. It was a planned pandemic, the question is why. "

The question is why you believe that nonsense.

Winston

Reply privately

By *wcouple53Couple
over a year ago

wigan ,

It was planned to close down small businesses and smash the world economy. So they can introduce there digital banking system. Like chinas social credit system

Reply privately

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

I confess to struggling when people claim Covid was a hoax. I try my best to respect all points of view but with that one...!

Covid was real. Was it AS serious as we were all initially led to believe? I don’t know! Was it serious...yes! People did die in awful circumstances and it cause untold suffering for the victims and their loved ones. It is insensitive to dismiss that.

There were some amazing responses to the Pandemic and science did rise to the challenge. Were some corners cut? Maybe? Was there fear that a solution was needed very quickly? For sure! Was that solution perfect? Probably not!

Without a doubt there were some who exploited the pandemic and made themselves a lot of money. There were also people in positions of authority who acted in such a way as to destroy the credibility of the threat or undermine the policies being put in place to control the spread.

This fed the belief that the establishment cannot be trusted.

The Govt and media stoked up public anger and fuelled division. The pandemic also saw people showing their true colours. As I said above, people on these forums were actively calling for concentration camps, exclusion from society, work and healthcare for anyone not wanting to take the vaccine(s). I mean seriously folks

There were inconsistencies and stories that simply did not add up that fed the conspiracy theories but unhelpfully also got silenced due to the focus on the more outlandish conspiracy theories.

An increase in sports people dying was hand waved away as opposed to being properly examined to see whether this was vaccine related or covid infection related - “they” just didn’t want to talk about it!

But despite all this noise and counter noise and things not quite adding up and some individuals making obscene amounts of money...stop saying Covid was a hoax or wasn’t real.

Oh and try to understand “died of” and “died with” and realise that the latter was still saying Covid was a contributory factor and that without Covid the underlying condition may not have been terminal or at least not terminal so soon!

Reply privately