Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

We've got it

Jump to newest

By *anda and Cat OP   Couple
over a year ago

Was working for nice old lady last week, didn't see much of her, she has COPD and throat Cancer. 2nd and last day I was there she said she wasn't feeling too good so keep my distance which I did. 2 days later (Saturday) I was floored, thought man flu. Tuesday wife picked up a couple of tests from work (she had sore throat) we're both positive. I quickly messaged my customer. Oh I'm on the mend she said. No mention she had covid. Tough old bird luckily it's just flue symptoms, managing to do couple of hours building work around the house a day before I'm done in. Hopefully back to work next week, luckily I have very understanding customers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe she didn't have Covid ?

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Southern Wales

Hope you feel better soon OP.

Currently on my second bout of Covid (had it back in April) and I feel much worse this time around. We all have it in the house and it’s really floored us this time.

I was due to have my booster next week too

By *anda and Cat OP   Couple
over a year ago

"Hope you feel better soon OP.

Currently on my second bout of Covid (had it back in April) and I feel much worse this time around. We all have it in the house and it’s really floored us this time.

I was due to have my booster next week too "

2nd time for both of us, tested negative after 8 days but still feel crap. Think I had a cold which were main symptoms. Wife had no symptoms after 4 days. But hey, I'm a man, of course I have a new mutant strain

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hope you all recover quickly, not nice at all! Its been in our house too, we all managed to avoid it for two and a half years or so, then one of our sons had it twice in four months, but we're all good now.....so far.....but hang on, of course, it doesn't exist, its a conspiracy, silly me

Post new Message to Thread