Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Flurona

Jump to newest

By *ust me 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

So it could happen

With flu virus in south east Asia on the increase and heading our way and the possibility of you catching corona covid 19 increasing too as nobody bothering mask wearing now you can possibly catch flurona

Flu affects upper respiratory and covid chest ending not very nicely for many if that ever happened

Research from my gp and googled it after scared me to death

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"So it could happen

With flu virus in south east Asia on the increase and heading our way and the possibility of you catching corona covid 19 increasing too as nobody bothering mask wearing now you can possibly catch flurona

Flu affects upper respiratory and covid chest ending not very nicely for many if that ever happened

Research from my gp and googled it after scared me to death "

I wanna be scared but I got too much shit to do.

By *ust me 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

"So it could happen

I wanna be scared but I got too much shit to do."

Exactly my sentiments lol x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What a load of codswallop, grow up and get a life!

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"What a load of codswallop, grow up and get a life! "

Before anyone plays it down https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/virus/1359175

By *ust me 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

"What a load of codswallop, grow up and get a life! "

Piss take mate but I’m sure you won’t worry about it and for your information I’ve got a life thanks

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

OP.- vaccines are available for both Covid and flu. We also have vastly better treatments than at the start of the pandemic

By *ust me 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

"OP.- vaccines are available for both Covid and flu. We also have vastly better treatments than at the start of the pandemic "

Just to be clear, my GP said it was a massive concern so it has not come from me. The suggestion was it was a epidemic everyone on a pandemic of the other it would lead to a major health crisis. I’m just relaying what I was told and making a conversation out of it, don’t shoot the messenger.

By *ust me 999 OP   Man
over a year ago

near you

"OP.- vaccines are available for both Covid and flu. We also have vastly better treatments than at the start of the pandemic

Just to be clear, my GP said it was a massive concern so it has not come from me. The suggestion was it was a epidemic everyone on a pandemic of the other it would lead to a major health crisis. I’m just relaying what I was told and making a conversation out of it, don’t shoot the messenger."

Sorry for the typo, but to reaffirm that was an epidemic of influenza and the pandemic of Corvid and that would lead to a national health crisis. It has never happened before and hopefully it won’t happen. However, the risks are very high for people who suffer with chest, issues and asthma.

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Never had covid, had thee jabs though.

I suffer really bad with flu, so those jabs are a must for me.

It's the bloody common colds, no jab. This is more scary for me as I just have to catch it, before the clocks go back, otherwise the later I get it the worse I'll be.

Spring 2022's cold was terrible: laying down to sleep was painful : drip, drip, coughing my lungs inside out.

Might start wearing masks again in the flu season.

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"OP.- vaccines are available for both Covid and flu. We also have vastly better treatments than at the start of the pandemic

Just to be clear, my GP said it was a massive concern so it has not come from me. The suggestion was it was a epidemic everyone on a pandemic of the other it would lead to a major health crisis. I’m just relaying what I was told and making a conversation out of it, don’t shoot the messenger.

Sorry for the typo, but to reaffirm that was an epidemic of influenza and the pandemic of Corvid and that would lead to a national health crisis. It has never happened before and hopefully it won’t happen. However, the risks are very high for people who suffer with chest, issues and asthma."

Stomach issues such as GERD/GORD aka long term acid reflux/heartburn alway irritate the airways too and just add to the misery of the sniffles and lurgy.

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Just to be clear, my GP said it was a massive concern so it has not come from me. The suggestion was it was a epidemic everyone on a pandemic of the other it would lead to a major health crisis. I’m just relaying what I was told and making a conversation out of it, don’t shoot the messenger."

I thought you said in your comment above that it was just a piss take?

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

I thought you said in your comment above that it was just a piss take? "

Yeah i was thinking the same thing

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
over a year ago

Reading

"So it could happen

Just stay inside and avoid contact withany living being.

By *lavsecondMan
over a year ago

redditch

You should stay in and hide in your attic till next summer

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

If your that scared wear 27 face nappies have your 234th booster and 59flu jabs hide behind your sofa crying meanwhile I will be enjoying life

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"I wanna be scared but I got too much shit to do."

Sooooo true!

I mean, that can take a back seat to the other stuff I'm already scared about!

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

At the risk of asking the obvious, why do colds and flus come from that part of the world?

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

Think right now, there's a higher probability of us being Nuked.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Think right now, there's a higher probability of us being Nuked."

Why not both?

over a year ago

Quite sad really the number of people on this forum who genuinely seem scared of the world outside their front door. Funny but in the world i live in nobody seems to have such concerns. Too busy i guess.

By *ackspencer888Man
over a year ago

Newent

"If your that scared wear 27 face nappies have your 234th booster and 59flu jabs hide behind your sofa crying meanwhile I will be enjoying life "

Ha ha. Quite right!

Anybody else noticed that the death rate is increasing and it's nothing to do with "Covid". More likely the NHS ceasing to function with anything else and natural immunity being ignored by WHO.

By *elshie69Man
over a year ago

Feltham

More chance of me having a meet on Fab than getting it so I should be good

over a year ago

"At the risk of asking the obvious, why do colds and flus come from that part of the world?"

Massive overpopulation probably?! Spreads like wildfire

over a year ago

"So it could happen

Oh sweet cheeses, terrifying us is ALL it's about. Exercise, look after your health and don't trust a word that comes off MSM. Open your mind to the truth of western medicine being more cash cow than saviours.

Google and cross reference Pfizer or AZ shareholders with sage, government officials, scientists etc. Pound to a penny some decent soul has done it for you

By *ackspencer888Man
over a year ago

Newent

"So it could happen

Oh sweet cheeses, terrifying us is ALL it's about. Exercise, look after your health and don't trust a word that comes off MSM. Open your mind to the truth of western medicine being more cash cow than saviours.

Google and cross reference Pfizer or AZ shareholders with sage, government officials, scientists etc. Pound to a penny some decent soul has done it for you "

Also , just Google Dr John Campbell and Dr Sam Bailey I would suggest.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"If your that scared wear 27 face nappies have your 234th booster and 59flu jabs hide behind your sofa crying meanwhile I will be enjoying life "

I just wear the one face mask when in situations that I feel warrant them ( although as we go into cough and cold season I intend to wear one in shops, public transport etc) I always keep up with flu vaccines so covid boosters will be no different.

I live my life just fine without needing to be patronising to those that choose to not take the same precautions and preventative tactics I take.

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 22/09/22 14:47:06]

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I am not worry about it

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple
over a year ago

Watford

"So it could happen

More fearmongering.

Why don't people just stop this?

We all got viruses before Covid and we'll all get viruses after Covid. That's life. Stop fretting.

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

"If your that scared wear 27 face nappies have your 234th booster and 59flu jabs hide behind your sofa crying meanwhile I will be enjoying life

I just wear the one face mask when in situations that I feel warrant them ( although as we go into cough and cold season I intend to wear one in shops, public transport etc) I always keep up with flu vaccines so covid boosters will be no different.

I live my life just fine without needing to be patronising to those that choose to not take the same precautions and preventative tactics I take.

"

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

"So it could happen

Google and cross reference Pfizer or AZ shareholders with sage, government officials, scientists etc. Pound to a penny some decent soul has done it for you "

And pound to a penny they lied lol

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Chill it's only a short illness for the vast majority you can not live a life in fear.

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

"If your that scared wear 27 face nappies have your 234th booster and 59flu jabs hide behind your sofa crying meanwhile I will be enjoying life

"

I'm not patronising anyone but did you wear face nappy before convid in cold and flu season? Obviously you have the flu shot each year so either you don't believe the shots work as advertised or something else?

over a year ago

What he said.

We’ve lost perspective here. 20000 people die of flu every year and have done for years - despite vaccination and isolation of cases etc.

If you want to live like a hermit for the rest of your life then crack on but don’t expect everyone to join you. Crossing a road risks getting knocked over. Walking down a street risks getting some sort of viral illness, the vast majority of which a normally functioning immune system will deal with (although the risk of outside transmission of a viral agent is infinitesimally small - larger indoors but risk of serious illness still v low).

Each to his or her own but, just as I don’t judge you for taking what are arguably unnecessary precautions, don’t judge me for taking a contrary view.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I'm not patronising anyone but did you wear face nappy before convid in cold and flu season? Obviously you have the flu shot each year so either you don't believe the shots work as advertised or something else? "

the flu shots do work... do you understand why we have yearly ones for them... or would you like it explaining.. and again with the face nappy dig. Masks are a good tool to help prevent infection... and yes actually I wore them if I had a cold or flu at home to stop my vulnerable daughter from catching it as covid or just the flu can be very bad for her.

I don't live in fear. I live my life to the full... but I'd always had hand sanitiser and washed my hands when possible. That's what it is to know you have to protect someone you live with from possible infections.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"What he said.

We’ve lost perspective here. 20000 people die of flu every year and have done for years - despite vaccination and isolation of cases etc.

If you want to live like a hermit for the rest of your life then crack on but don’t expect everyone to join you. Crossing a road risks getting knocked over. Walking down a street risks getting some sort of viral illness, the vast majority of which a normally functioning immune system will deal with (although the risk of outside transmission of a viral agent is infinitesimally small - larger indoors but risk of serious illness still v low).

Each to his or her own but, just as I don’t judge you for taking what are arguably unnecessary precautions, don’t judge me for taking a contrary view.

"

You can live your live as you choose but 20000 people do not die of flu in the uk everty year. In a bad year around 25000 people in a good year less than 2000, most years it is 6 to 8000. It really depends on that years flu strains and if they got that years flu vaccine,they have to "guess" the makeup of the vaccine the previous year.

over a year ago

My apologies - meant flu including pneumonia. The ONS website has it:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/influenzadeathsin20182019and2020

over a year ago

"At the risk of asking the obvious, why do colds and flus come from that part of the world?"

Because their flu season starts before ours as there winter is before ours.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

I wanna be scared but I got too much shit to do.

Exactly my sentiments lol x

Lol!

By *elaninMaverickWoman
over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"I wanna be scared but I got too much shit to do.

Sooooo true!

I mean, that can take a back seat to the other stuff I'm already scared about!"

Yeah like freezing to death this winter or giving myself severe pneumonia and ending up in the ICU.

I gave myself travel anxiety-induced IBS because I had to get on a plane. I managed to go a day late. No anxiety on holiday but recovery was brutal. As soon as flew back to Blighty, I was in the immigration queue to come back at Heathrow, My stomach started to churn again. I love how Blighty make me sick....if Fluora doesn't get me, the cold, the Chancellor or the anxiety will.

Post new Message to Thread