Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Boosters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Roll up for your latest booster shot. You will be safe in the knowledge it has been tested only on mice.

Oh and if your pregnant new advice can be found on the gov website.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I guess this is a jokey post....

And yes boosters are now available... you should be notified if you need to book one x

Reply privately

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Portland

Tested on mice. Injected into guinea pigs.

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

From my understanding the boosters for this winter will be for over 50s, and those on the vulnerable list

So, as the protection wanes (as we have been told, hence the requirement for regular booster's a la the flu shot) if you are a healthy, under 50 will you be technically unvaxxed?

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"Tested on mice. Injected into guinea pigs."

Lot's of thing's are tested on animals and to take those

It's not a big deal, shh

Reply privately

By *iss SinWoman
over a year ago

portchester

"Tested on mice. Injected into guinea pigs."

That’s so disgusting. Poor things

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tested on mice. Injected into guinea pigs.

It's not a big deal, shh"

It is a big deal. Humans and mice are not the same and react differently that is why most drugs are tested in a human trial before giving them to the general public.

However in this case the drugs companies have decided there is not enough time and their profits will suffer.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I guess this is a jokey post....

And yes boosters are now available... you should be notified if you need to book one x"

So its funny that we are giving drugs that have not been tested on humans?

And its funny that the government are advising pregnant women not to take it?

Some people have a weird sense of humour.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"From my understanding the boosters for this winter will be for over 50s, and those on the vulnerable list

So, as the protection wanes (as we have been told, hence the requirement for regular booster's a la the flu shot) if you are a healthy, under 50 will you be technically unvaxxed?

"

Aquired immunity is unlikely to completely be lost, if you're generally strong and healthy. Our immune systems tend to decline with age, hence the general emphasis on more frequent vaccinations for those with elevated years.

The vaccines are still recent introductory, so we haven't yet got years of immunity data upon them. They were the tools to partly enable us getting out of the crisis that we were in then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And yes boosters are now available... you should be notified if you need to book one x"

Safe and effective.

Now thats a joke

Reply privately

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

Oh no it isn't

Reply privately

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

And yes boosters are now available... you should be notified if you need to book one x

Safe and effective.

Now thats a joke "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"From my understanding the boosters for this winter will be for over 50s, and those on the vulnerable list

Aquired immunity is unlikely to completely be lost, if you're generally strong and healthy. Our immune systems tend to decline with age, hence the general emphasis on more frequent vaccinations for those with elevated years.

The vaccines are still recent introductory, so we haven't yet got years of immunity data upon them. They were the tools to partly enable us getting out of the crisis that we were in then.

"

The crisis is now.

Since 2nd April 2022 and 19th August 2022 there were 21475 excess deaths. Of which 12321 deaths were covid related.

We are yet to understand why.

Reply privately

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

The crisis is now.

Since 2nd April 2022 and 19th August 2022 there were 21475 excess deaths. Of which 12321 deaths were covid related.

We are yet to understand why. "

Might just be-https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Theres you precious link before you ask

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"

I think it's far more likely that immunity from the vaccines will have expired, and the milder nature of omnicron is simply a minimal threat to the younger population, as is flu as most healthy under 50s don't bother with flu shots

I've never had a flu shot, I'm fit and healthy and don't want to take the shot from someone who needs it more than I do, and without the advent of a more lethal variant then I think covid boosters will be treated the same (I never got the vaccines and on current information I see no compelling reason to bother)

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

Some people have a weird sense of humour. "

They were tested on people though. Quite well tested too.. and my pregnant daughter has just been offered her as the advice is to take it. She has declined solely as she juat had covid ( it has caused her a few Complications too..irregular heart beat just one of the issues she had had since catching covid)

I've just booked my other daughter in for her booster due to being vulnerable.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is so much shite on this virus forum that it should come with a health warning.

The booster is the same one we all got last year. Drug companies have specifically said that it should not be rolled out widely - just to at risk groups.

If you don’t want it then don’t get it - but don’t spout uninformed shite about it. There’s freedom of expression (which I strongly support) but there is stuff that is plain wrong. Cite your sources if you want to discuss it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is so much shite on this virus forum that it should come with a health warning.

The booster is the same one we all got last year. Drug companies have specifically said that it should not be rolled out widely - just to at risk groups.

If you don’t want it then don’t get it - but don’t spout uninformed shite about it. There’s freedom of expression (which I strongly support) but there is stuff that is plain wrong. Cite your sources if you want to discuss it. "

The sources are all over the news. Have you had your head in the sand.

The new booster is not the same as the previous vaccines and has not been tested on humans.

How much are you getting paid to continue supporting big pharma, or are you a bot?

Reply privately

By *ugarrainMan
over a year ago

Paisley

The Great ScamDemic, rushes in The Great Recession.

I mean...who would have thunk it?

Reply privately

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I think it's far more likely that immunity from the vaccines will have expired, and the milder nature of omnicron is simply a minimal threat to the younger population, as is flu as most healthy under 50s don't bother with flu shots

I've never had a flu shot, I'm fit and healthy and don't want to take the shot from someone who needs it more than I do, and without the advent of a more lethal variant then I think covid boosters will be treated the same (I never got the vaccines and on current information I see no compelling reason to bother)"

This .

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"There is so much shite on this virus forum that it should come with a health warning.

If you don’t want it then don’t get it - but don’t spout uninformed shite about it. There’s freedom of expression (which I strongly support) but there is stuff that is plain wrong. Cite your sources if you want to discuss it.

The new booster is not the same as the previous vaccines and has not been tested on humans.

How much are you getting paid to continue supporting big pharma, or are you a bot? "

Yet again no sources.

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

How much are you getting paid to continue supporting big pharma, or are you a bot? "

I'd like to know where you get your information from. There is one new vaccine approved now as its finally finished testing and been approved... but most people will be offered the same booster as was available in the spring.

Again all have been tested before release.

Its only being offered to certain groups. I've already booked my disabled daughter in for hers as I have her flu jab

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've tested positive for the first time on Sunday. Manage to avoid it bit the bugger got me in the end. Feels like a bad head cold.

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

I think what the op is confused by is that all they have done is tweaked thr vaccines slightly to the new variants.

The basic vaccine has already been tested on millions of people.. it's been approved before human tests were completed but its a bit like the flu vaccine. They just alter tiny bits of it... to make it work with new variants.

And to be fair most stuff I found was out of date now and American

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-the-new-covid-19-booster-was-authorized-before-testing-on-people

Reply privately

over a year ago

So the booster they are offering now is the same as the ineffective one they have previously used.

The one where everyone vaccinated or not caught it and we all suffered to the same extent again unless you already had problems.

No one can tell if they would have been more ill with or without the vaccine. My 87 year old dad had 2 vaccines and caught it amd was ill for 2 days. My 85 year old mum has 5 vaccinations as she is vulnerable and she caught it and was ill for 2 days.

I am unvaccinated caught it and was ill for a day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So the booster they are offering now is the same as the ineffective one they have previously used.

The one where everyone vaccinated or not caught it and we all suffered to the same extent again unless you already had problems.

No one can tell if they would have been more ill with or without the vaccine. My 87 year old dad had 2 vaccines and caught it amd was ill for 2 days. My 85 year old mum has 5 vaccinations as she is vulnerable and she caught it and was ill for 2 days.

"

Never vaccinated, neve caught it. Smoke. Purposely around people who had it. Oh and alot the cases you here are about the vaccinated hahaha the irony!

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"So the booster they are offering now is the same as the ineffective one they have previously used.

Never vaccinated, neve caught it. Smoke. Purposely around people who had it. Oh and alot the cases you here are about the vaccinated hahaha the irony! "

Not really when majority of people are vaccinated...

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"

thankfully your parents had the vaccine... I lost several friends and family before we had the vaccines. The vaccine in your parents job did exactly what it was meant to. Kept them from getting seriously ill

Reply privately

over a year ago

The crisis is now.

We are yet to understand why.

Might just be-https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Theres you precious link before you ask"

Have you got a link for information surrounding excess rodent deaths? I bet you don't. Under reported in every country

Reply privately

By *psguy74Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Jib jab roll roll up 2 for 1 on all boosters

Reply privately

By *ADY GOODWITCHWoman
over a year ago

Happy Town;-)

I've not had any yet, can't see the point if they don't stop you getting it don't stop u passing it on, and 2 of my friends dropped down dead when they had theirs so I'm not taking the poison it's killing 1,0000s their are 7+ jabbs that non of them work and yes you are right they only tested on a few mice !!!

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"I've not had any yet, can't see the point if they don't stop you getting it don't stop u passing it on, and 2 of my friends dropped down dead when they had theirs so I'm not taking the poison it's killing 1,0000s their are 7+ jabbs that non of them work and yes you are right they only tested on a few mice !!!"
sorry for your loss but your post is very inaccurate. The vaccine has not been killing thousands.... and they have all been tested .. I know as I applied to be part of the very first test group but was unable to ...yet I've still kept my ear to the ground

Reply privately

over a year ago

thankfully your parents had the vaccine... I lost several friends and family before we had the vaccines. The vaccine in your parents job did exactly what it was meant to. Kept them from getting seriously ill"

I would like to know how we know this for certain. Are you able to provide evidence? I am genuinely interested.

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

thankfully your parents had the vaccine... I lost several friends and family before we had the vaccines. The vaccine in your parents job did exactly what it was meant to. Kept them from getting seriously ill

I would like to know how we know this for certain. Are you able to provide evidence? I am genuinely interested. "

erm... Read the reports from the actual evidence from the vaccines.

Before the vaccines they may not have survived covid like so many other older and vulnerable didn't prior to the vaccines.

I have been following the zoe study since it started. Some great entries on the site x

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

[Removed by poster at 07/09/22 19:55:55]

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

I'm considering not taking a booster when they are offered.

It will be 12 months in November since I had the last booster, before then we were being given 2 jabs within months of each other, then a booster 6 months later. The vaccines effectiveness was not great after 6 months we were told, so get the booster. It has gone to 12 months now, why so long? My booster must not be effective now surely?

If that is the case I could have been unvaccinated for at least 4 months and it would have been waning considerably before then.

Is the delay because omicron is not as dangerous as the first strain?

Are they giving boosters now to prevent over 50's taking up hospital beds this winter?

I'm over 50 yes, but I don't smoke, I eat well and go to the gym 5 times a week. I can't see a reason to take a 4th dose of covid vaccine.

Interested to hear thoughts on this

Reply privately

By *iobhan123Woman
over a year ago

Deal

Some people have a weird sense of humour. "

That was false news...

Reply privately

By *iobhan123Woman
over a year ago

Deal

"I'm considering not taking a booster when they are offered.

It will be 12 months in November since I had the last booster, before then we were being given 2 jabs within months of each other, then a booster 6 months later. The vaccines effectiveness was not great after 6 months we were told, so get the booster. It has gone to 12 months now, why so long? My booster must not be effective now surely?

If that is the case I could have been unvaccinated for at least 4 months and it would have been waning considerably before then.

Are they giving boosters now to prevent over 50's taking up hospital beds this winter?

I'm over 50 yes, but I don't smoke, I eat well and go to the gym 5 times a week. I can't see a reason to take a 4th dose of covid vaccine.

Interested to hear thoughts on this"

Most of my Healthcare colleagues and I aren't going to have it, we have had Covid on top of our vaccines, herd immunity is now a thing.

Reply privately

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I will not be taking the booster. I never had covid until getting the first booster then had it twice in 12 weeks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Neither of the statements you have made are actually true.

The new combination vaccine has been tested on 512 people.

There is no new advice in relation to pregnant women it is exactly the same as it was before.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never vaccinated, neve caught it. Smoke. Purposely around people who had it. Oh and alot the cases you here are about the vaccinated hahaha the irony! "

How do you explain the people having covid before the vaccine was even rolled out then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most of my Healthcare colleagues and I aren't going to have it, we have had Covid on top of our vaccines, herd immunity is now a thing."

I hope you are right and that we can all still see healthcare professionals when we get sick and they haven't all come down with severe bouts of covid from not taking boosters. Very much sounds like you don't think people should have it otherwise you wouldn't have posted this.

Reply privately

By *enuineguy76Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Roll up for your latest booster shot. You will be safe in the knowledge it has been tested only on mice.

Oh and if your pregnant new advice can be found on the gov website."

that’s why god gave us two arms; one arm for the booster shot and the other one for the flu shot !

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"that’s why god gave us two arms; one arm for the booster shot and the other one for the flu shot !"

My daughter had three shots today, two in the left and one in the right : MMR, HPV and meningitis

Reply privately

By *iss SinWoman
over a year ago

portchester

Most of my Healthcare colleagues and I aren't going to have it, we have had Covid on top of our vaccines, herd immunity is now a thing."

I think you are wise not to have more

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I am undecided about having a 4th plus the flu jab. I am leaning towards no.

Reply privately

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

Never vaccinated, neve caught it. Smoke. Purposely around people who had it. Oh and alot the cases you here are about the vaccinated hahaha the irony!

How do you explain the people having covid before the vaccine was even rolled out then? "

People got covid because its a virus like a cold is a virus (same genus) it's the fact that the inoculation (I can't call the shots a vaccine) don't stop contraction and transmission (and they changed the very definition of a vaccine to fit the narrative) and there is no proof the inoculations have stopped anyone dying or being hospitalised come on all you "Where's your proofers/evidence" show me a clinical peer reviewed document that proves it

Reply privately

By *reedomBonerMan
over a year ago

London

"The Great ScamDemic, rushes in The Great Recession.

I mean...who would have thunk it?

"

I couldn’t agree with this statement more!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am undecided about having a 4th plus the flu jab. I am leaning towards no. "

What has made you undecided?

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I am undecided about having a 4th plus the flu jab. I am leaning towards no.

What has made you undecided?"

I have never caught flu or Covid so do I need injections ?

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

How do you explain the people having covid before the vaccine was even rolled out then?

People got covid because its a virus like a cold is a virus (same genus) it's the fact that the inoculation (I can't call the shots a vaccine) don't stop contraction and transmission (and they changed the very definition of a vaccine to fit the narrative) and there is no proof the inoculations have stopped anyone dying or being hospitalised come on all you "Where's your proofers/evidence" show me a clinical peer reviewed document that proves it "

There is one in the lancet, VOLUME 399, ISSUE 10332, P1303-1312. The main point of the report is a comparison of omicron to delta and how they compare for death and serous illness but it also gives the effect of previous infection and also vaccination. Recent previous recent infection and vaccination is very effective at preventing serious illness but vaccination is more better than recent infection for reducing the chances of death.

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

Cookstown

"Roll up for your latest booster shot. You will be safe in the knowledge it has been tested only on mice.

Oh and if your pregnant new advice can be found on the gov website."

In case your unaware it's been tested billions of times in humans and is safe and effective but thanks for your concern.

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

Cookstown

I have never caught flu or Covid so do I need injections ?"

To date I've never been killed in a car crash, do I need a seatbelt?

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

To date I've never been killed in a car crash, do I need a seatbelt?"

Good point

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

That is not a great comparison, driving a car offers the same amount of risk every time you drive on the roads.

I feel Covid is becoming less aggressive and less likely to kill you.

If you get in your car and move it 250 metres across an empty carpark at 5 mph, do you need a seat belt?

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Going to give the booster a swerve if offered.

Knocked me for six each time. More so than Covid.

Will still get the flu shot.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-authorizes-moderna-pfizer-biontech-bivalent-covid-19-vaccines-use

Just because you haven't seen the news yet or don't like what you read it doesn't make it false news.

Apparently it was 8 mice they have tested it on

Reply privately

over a year ago

FFS why is everyone still bitching about this subject? This thread is wearing as thin as the Brexit one elsewhere on here? It's simple, if and when you're called up for a booster or any other jab for that matter, take it or leave it, say yes please or no thanks, that's all it takes, not much else left in this country, but we still have freedom of choice, nobody is forcing you to have one are they?

Reply privately

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
over a year ago

Reading

"FFS why is everyone still bitching about this subject? This thread is wearing as thin as the Brexit one elsewhere on here? It's simple, if and when you're called up for a booster or any other jab for that matter, take it or leave it, say yes please or no thanks, that's all it takes, not much else left in this country, but we still have freedom of choice, nobody is forcing you to have one are they?"

Most sensible post we’ve seen on here for a while.

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"Https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-authorizes-moderna-pfizer-biontech-bivalent-covid-19-vaccines-use

Just because you haven't seen the news yet or don't like what you read it doesn't make it false news.

Apparently it was 8 mice they have tested it on "

did you actually read the report???? As if you did you will see it only applies to one of the vaccines and it is based on another already approved vaccine. And it was the fda... which is American.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-fda-authorizes-moderna-pfizer-biontech-bivalent-covid-19-vaccines-use

Apparently it was 8 mice they have tested it on did you actually read the report???? As if you did you will see it only applies to one of the vaccines and it is based on another already approved vaccine. And it was the fda... which is American. "

MHRA tested it on 4 mice. It was supposed to be 8 mice but half went back to the EU after Brexit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I guess this is a jokey post...

No, it's no joke and same as the first round of mRnA no human trials were conducted and no data for long-term health problems in the future using mRnA the new technology was used as you know in an emergency.

Many jumped without asking general questions even when people asked they said we don't have the data only what is happening live data and that data is still ongoing.

The USA White House said 2024 will be the turning point not sure what they meant by it.

But will have to wait and see what these mRNAs do to our bodys in the future.

Saying that the inventor of mRNA lost the license giving anyone the authority to use them.

But he's not happy there been used in this way according to USA news reports.

Testing them out on millions of people that wanted to test them out straight away saves money long term maybe not lives but money according to government Drs in the USA

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not a big deal, shh"

As I said No, it's no joke and same as the first round of mRnA no human trials were conducted and no data for long-term health problems in the future using mRnA the new technology was used as you know in an emergency.

Many jumped without asking general questions even when people asked they said we don't have the data only what is happening live data and that data is still ongoing.

The USA White House said 2024 will be the turning point not sure what they meant by it.

Saying that the inventor of mRNA lost the license giving anyone the authority to use them.

Testing them out on millions of people that wanted to test them out straight away saves money long term maybe not lives but money according to government Drs in the USA

Reply privately

over a year ago

The booster is the same one we all got last year. Drug companies have specifically said that it should not be rolled out widely - just to at-risk groups.

How much are you getting paid to continue supporting big pharma, or are you a bot?

I'd like to know where you get your information from. There is one new vaccine approved now as its finally finished testing and been approved... but most people will be offered the same booster as was available in the spring.

Again all have been tested before release.

Its only being offered to certain groups. I've already booked my disabled daughter in for hers as I have her flu jab "

Where are you getting your info from the news media?

Watch USA White House news reports all meds get tested for years on paid volunteers or none paid I was offered to take part 10 years ago on new meds and it takes 5 to 10 years of testing before the full public gets to test them even further.

Not sure why you don't think emergency use with no long-term data is safe?

If you have long-term human data on the mRnA covid vaccine that not all ingredients were submitted due to copyright then point me in the right direction to the data only covid vaccines.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/09/22 22:27:30]

Reply privately

over a year ago

That is not a great comparison, driving a car offers the same amount of risk every time you drive on the roads.

If you get in your car and move it 250 metres across an empty carpark at 5 mph, do you need a seat belt? "

Seat belts in cars was tested by crash test dummies before the public used them for safety tests then rolled out to the public vehicles.

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"FFS why is everyone still bitching about this subject? This thread is wearing as thin as the Brexit one elsewhere on here? It's simple, if and when you're called up for a booster or any other jab for that matter, take it or leave it, say yes please or no thanks, that's all it takes, not much else left in this country, but we still have freedom of choice, nobody is forcing you to have one are they?"

People may have a questions making yes and no, not that clear cut.

Things have moved on since the start of Covid and with it will come uncertainty

Reply privately

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

No, it's no joke and same as the first round of mRnA no human trials were conducted and no data for long-term health problems in the future using mRnA the new technology was used as you know in an emergency.

Testing them out on millions of people that wanted to test them out straight away saves money long term maybe not lives but money according to government Drs in the USA "

So many words. So little accuracy.

Winston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Winston "

100% true same as the government said if you bothed to watch them every night covid is mild for the vast majority.

Or watched live Parliament tv or government committee since 2020 you would learn a lot more then most MSM that censor everything or don't show you the world problems maybe the algorithm you have only show what you want to believe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fauci on COVID boosters: "we don't have time to have a clinical trial because we need to get the vaccine out now." In an interview with Canada's state broadcaster.

Adding for those hesitant, the evidence points towards keeping up to date with your jabs.

If you get in your car and move it 250 metres across an empty carpark at 5 mph, do you need a seat belt?

Seat belts in cars was tested by crash test dummies before the public used them for safety tests then rolled out to the public vehicles."

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's a weird irony around people arguing against vaccines, when they're alive, healthy and haven't been ill because of vaccines.

It's a funny old world.

Winston

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/09/22 08:17:07]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Funny that the government website says this -

COVID-19 vaccination is strongly recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Winston "

Perhaps a little generous in your assessment of accuracy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh and if your pregnant new advice can be found on the gov website.

In case your unaware it's been tested billions of times in humans and is safe and effective but thanks for your concern."

Would you get in close proximity to a person with COVID-19?

Reply privately

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"There's a weird irony around people arguing against vaccines, when they're alive, healthy and haven't been ill because of vaccines.

It's a funny old world.

Winston

I nearly died thanks to the vaccine. Oddly though I’m not anti vax, just no more for me thank you.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's a weird irony around people arguing against vaccines, when they're alive, healthy and haven't been ill because of vaccines.

It's a funny old world.

Winston

"

There's a weird irony around people claiming vaccines are safe and effective, but who scared of people who haven't had a vaccine.

Are they afraid of the virus the vaccine is safe and effective against, the unvaccinated, or both?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wrong

Reply privately

over a year ago

People got covid because its a virus like a cold is a virus (same genus) it's the fact that the inoculation (I can't call the shots a vaccine) don't stop contraction and transmission (and they changed the very definition of a vaccine to fit the narrative) and there is no proof the inoculations have stopped anyone dying or being hospitalised come on all you "Where's your proofers/evidence" show me a clinical peer reviewed document that proves it

There is one in the lancet, VOLUME 399, ISSUE 10332, P1303-1312. The main point of the report is a comparison of omicron to delta and how they compare for death and serous illness but it also gives the effect of previous infection and also vaccination. Recent previous recent infection and vaccination is very effective at preventing serious illness but vaccination is more better than recent infection for reducing the chances of death. "

Reducing your chance of death from what 98.99 to 99.99. The vaccine is a major problem and if you cant see that then god help you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

There is one in the lancet, VOLUME 399, ISSUE 10332, P1303-1312. The main point of the report is a comparison of omicron to delta and how they compare for death and serous illness but it also gives the effect of previous infection and also vaccination. Recent previous recent infection and vaccination is very effective at preventing serious illness but vaccination is more better than recent infection for reducing the chances of death.

Reducing your chance of death from what 98.99 to 99.99. The vaccine is a major problem and if you cant see that then god help you."

some people the vaccine is absolutely a god send. My disabled daughter had a much higher chance of dying from covid.... so she has had them all once I'd researched them

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is not the place to come to for or to offer medical advice. To boose or not is solely a person's choice and folks should not be coerced or otherwise by unqualified opinions of folks on this site-how ever well meaning they are! I made my choices- be they right or wrong-on my own initiatives and thought processes.

Reply privately

By *enuineguy76Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I have never caught flu or Covid so do I need injections ?"

but different strains each year so you never know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andy 1Couple
over a year ago

northeast

Reply privately

By *hismMan
over a year ago

Ballygonowhere

Are boosters still required to travel to Spain and it's islands?

I'm thinking of a week in the canaries,late December or early January,my last COVID injection (booster),was last December,anybody know what I need?

Reply privately

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"Are boosters still required to travel to Spain and it's islands?

I'm thinking of a week in the canaries,late December or early January,my last COVID injection (booster),was last December,anybody know what I need?"

At the moment nothing is required at all. We are in Spain now, the only sign of Covid is that you have to wear a mask on public transport although many people don’t.

It could of course change as we move to winter.

Reply privately

By *hismMan
over a year ago

Ballygonowhere

I'm thinking of a week in the canaries,late December or early January,my last COVID injection (booster),was last December,anybody know what I need?

At the moment nothing is required at all. We are in Spain now, the only sign of Covid is that you have to wear a mask on public transport although many people don’t.

It could of course change as we move to winter. "

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

I'm thinking of a week in the canaries,late December or early January,my last COVID injection (booster),was last December,anybody know what I need?"

I'd keep a close watch on the Canarian / Spanish gov information sites.

It could all change if a spike in infection results in a run on beds.

We are off to the Canaries ourselves mid November so keeping a close eye on things and having a booster once offered.

Looking forward to it.

Reply privately

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

On Tuesday most of my work colleagues got another booster and flu jab. I declined. The only way I will accept is if it stops me from going on holidays.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"On Tuesday most of my work colleagues got another booster and flu jab. I declined. The only way I will accept is if it stops me from going on holidays."

Isn't it strange the way the mind works for some things?

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

8 blind mice? Shall we sing a song about that bungle?

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

No car crashes are only like flu.. A mate of mine just has one and he didn't have a seat belt and he was OK. Besides all those excess deaths are caused by seat belts.... I think I saw.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On Tuesday most of my work colleagues got another booster and flu jab. I declined. The only way I will accept is if it stops me from going on holidays.

Isn't it strange the way the mind works for some things? "

Yup.

Winston

Reply privately

By *reckyMan
over a year ago

swindon

[Removed by poster at 18/09/22 13:01:49]

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"[Boosted by poster at 18/09/22 13:01:49]"

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

I had my booster the other day. Had a much worse reaction than previously but nothing weird. Feel a bit like I have a head cold but haven't... and my glands on the side I had the injection have swollen up...

Just taking paracetamol. Funny my daughter who had the same one as me.. ( the spikevax one I think it was) had a sore arm for 24 hours and that was it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only had the first two jabs not having any more. Never had a flu jab and haven’t had flu

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"Only had the first two jabs not having any more. Never had a flu jab and haven’t had flu "
never had flu????

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Only had the first two jabs not having any more. Never had a flu jab and haven’t had flu

never had flu???? "

I've never had flu

Reply privately

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

Have had three jabs and a dose of covid if im not coverd now im never gona be, will be passing it up if im offered anymore

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Only had the first two jabs not having any more. Never had a flu jab and haven’t had flu

never had flu????

I've never had flu"

Never had flu???

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

never had flu????

I've never had flu

Never had flu??? "

Honestly I have never had flu

Reply privately

over a year ago

never had flu????

I've never had flu

Never had flu??? "

No had colds but never flu

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not had Covid either even though our daughter had it.

Reply privately

By *onyHarrogateMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

They were tested in humans. Ironically it was the world's biggest simultaneous human test ever carried out. But dont let the truth get in the way of your antivax agenda

Reply privately

By *rblue38Man
over a year ago

Maidstone

I have had the new booster on Friday. The new dual one . Feeling like I have a head cold . Really rough. Hopefully it will pass. This will be my 5th vaccine jab and the only one that made me feel unwell.

I have had covid and felt really rough luckily it didn’t affect my asthma other than one night of being tight chested. perhaps because I am vaccinated.

Reply privately

By *ity_BoyMan
over a year ago

London

It's 2022 and people are still spouting anti vax rubbish with all the information out there, not to mention the vaccine programme has been going on for almost two years.

Still waiting for "everything we predicted will come true".

Reply privately

over a year ago

Biden is vaccinated to the hilt yet has had covid more times than he has made gaffes….

Covid is little more than a cold for the vast majority now. The ‘vaccination’ does not stop you getting it or from you transmitting it, so why bother?

Reply privately

By *ity_BoyMan
over a year ago

London

"Only had the first two jabs not having any more. Never had a flu jab and haven’t had flu never had flu???? "

"I've *sniff* never *sniff* had *cough* flu. Blimey, why am I so hot and bunged up today?! *sneeze*"

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

never had flu????

I've never had flu

Never had flu???

No had colds but never flu "

I've had flu once when I was a teenager and it's a bastard, absolutely horrible

But that was the only time, so fuck it

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Biden is vaccinated to the hilt yet has had covid more times than he has made gaffes….

Covid is little more than a cold for the vast majority now. The ‘vaccination’ does not stop you getting it or from you transmitting it, so why bother?"

Because it's their choice? Because it might save their worse symptoms? Or hospitalisation.? Or death for some?

Reply privately

By *ity_BoyMan
over a year ago

London

"Biden is vaccinated to the hilt yet has had covid more times than he has made gaffes….

Covid is little more than a cold for the vast majority now. The ‘vaccination’ does not stop you getting it or from you transmitting it, so why bother?"

Because it stops you from getting seriously ill. Pre vaccine people were being hospitalised and dying. Now most people with covid recover after a few days with mild symptoms due to being vaccinated.

Covid isnt magically getting weaker. The reason why it seems less dangerous now is because the majority of the population is vaccinated (and also why most new infections are the vaccinated).

The vaccine speeds up the fight against the virus, so it's in you for a shorter time, so you're less likely to transmit to others.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Covid is little more than a cold for the vast majority now. The ‘vaccination’ does not stop you getting it or from you transmitting it, so why bother?

Because it stops you from getting seriously ill. Pre vaccine people were being hospitalised and dying. Now most people with covid recover after a few days with mild symptoms due to being vaccinated.

Covid isnt magically getting weaker. The reason why it seems less dangerous now is because the majority of the population is vaccinated (and also why most new infections are the vaccinated).

The vaccine speeds up the fight against the virus, so it's in you for a shorter time, so you're less likely to transmit to others."

Vaccinated people are infectious for a shorter period and have reduced viral shedding, thus reducing the potential of others getting infected

Reply privately

over a year ago

Poor advice as usual from people with no medical background vacine is safe as any drug is

Reply privately

over a year ago

Virus’ mutate over time becoming more transmissible but less deadly. It isn’t in a virus’ interest to kill off its host continually as it kills itself…… therefore, it is becoming much less potent, hence why people are just experiencing mild symptoms now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My favourite thing about the virus threads is the lists of people it provides to avoid.

"Thinks they know more than scientists"

*Blocked

This place is a magnet for the stupid.

Reply privately

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"My favourite thing about the virus threads is the lists of people it provides to avoid.

"Thinks they know more than scientists"

*Blocked

This place is a magnet for the stupid. "

Or people that have had a bad experience.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The vaccine speeds up the fight against the virus, so it's in you for a shorter time, so you're less likely to transmit to others.

Vaccinated people are infectious for a shorter period and have reduced viral shedding, thus reducing the potential of others getting infected "

The fact that almost all countries have got rid of vaccine mandates strongly suggests that there is very little difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated in the spread of the virus. Also, calling it a vaccine is a misnomer…. It is more of a treatment as it reduces the severity (potentially) of the virus. It doesn’t stop you getting it or transmitting it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The crisis is now.

We are yet to understand why. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Vaccinated people are infectious for a shorter period and have reduced viral shedding, thus reducing the potential of others getting infected "

lol your funny .

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

never had flu????

I've never had flu

Never had flu???

Honestly I have never had flu"

Haha.

Lots of people haven't had flu.

Maybe a heavy cold and a dose of drama queen.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Virus’ mutate over time becoming more transmissible but less deadly. It isn’t in a virus’ interest to kill off its host continually as it kills itself…… therefore, it is becoming much less potent, hence why people are just experiencing mild symptoms now."

Viruses do mutate but it's totally random. Their evolutionary path is not predetermined, as you set out though . Their evolution depends on many factors, including the randomness of its mutations and the context its within. It's a fallacy to think that they all progress in 1 direction, towards becoming less deadly and a less of a problem.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Vaccinated people are infectious for a shorter period and have reduced viral shedding, thus reducing the potential of others getting infected lol your funny ."

That's what the evidence supports, alongside the known reduction in immunity over time as well as weakened immune system capacity in people of advancing years.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Or people that have had a bad experience. "

Who hasn't had a bad experience?

Welcome to existing.

But those that aren't stupid, don't attribute all that is wrong with the world, with some underhanded plot.

Reply privately

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"Or people that have had a bad experience.

Welcome to existing.

But those that aren't stupid, don't attribute all that is wrong with the world, with some underhanded plot.

"

I’ve no interest in any plot but having been close to death as a result of 2x AstraZeneca jabs, not having any more vaccine jabs is I think rather smart.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Welcome to existing.

I’ve no interest in any plot but having been close to death as a result of 2x AstraZeneca jabs, not having any more vaccine jabs is I think rather smart. "

Not sure too many would argue with that! All OK now?

Reply privately

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Welcome to existing.

I’ve no interest in any plot but having been close to death as a result of 2x AstraZeneca jabs, not having any more vaccine jabs is I think rather smart.

Not sure too many would argue with that! All OK now? "

Yes thanks. Feeling I had a lucky escape. Took me a while to regain fitness, still on thinners and waiting to hear from cardiologist if I can stop or need them for the rest of my life.

I’m not anti vax, just no more for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I’ve no interest in any plot but having been close to death as a result of 2x AstraZeneca jabs, not having any more vaccine jabs is I think rather smart. "

The question you should ask yourself is "how bad would it have been without the vaccine?"

One of my friends was seriously ill, he developed pleurisy. At one point we thought he might die.

If he hadn't had the vaccine, he probably would.

It's a strange time to be alive, the same people who say it's not a dangerous virus because 1% die, are telling you the vaccine is dangerous because less than 1% have negative side effects

I think many are struggling to understand a complex situation and getting grifted.

Reply privately

By *mp411Man
over a year ago

chester

"

The question you should ask yourself is "how bad would it have been without the vaccine?"

One of my friends was seriously ill, he developed pleurisy. At one point we thought he might die.

It's a strange time to be alive, the same people who say it's not a dangerous virus because 1% die, are telling you the vaccine is dangerous because less than 1% have negative side effects

I think many are struggling to understand a complex situation and getting grifted. "

Slightly more than 1% have had negative side effects just from the vers reporting system and who knows what long term damage will be

Reply privately

By *ity_BoyMan
over a year ago

London

"

I think many are struggling to understand a complex situation and getting grifted.

Slightly more than 1% have had negative side effects just from the vers reporting system and who knows what long term damage will be "

It's not a drug. Any side effects will be felt short term.

It has no long term effects apart from immunity response.

Again, it's a vaccine not a drug.

Reply privately

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"

I think many are struggling to understand a complex situation and getting grifted. "

But it was the vaccine that put me in hospital, not Covid.

I know of another guy local to me had a coma and now in a wheelchair. He will never fully recover. Another guy also local had a stroke, he was one of five guys that had the second AstraZeneca jab at Chelmsford race course, all ended up I. Hospital with clots.

As I said earlier, I’m not anti vax and I know millions had 2 x AstraZeneca and no reaction. I did though, so making an informed decision based on a harrowing personal experience, no more for me thanks.

Like Brexit , this really divides opinion. It’s not nice or WOKE, to be dismissed as ‘stupid.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"

Slightly more than 1% have had negative side effects just from the vers reporting system and who knows what long term damage will be

Again, it's a vaccine not a drug."

It has no long term effects? Really? I think some people (admittedly a low percentage) who have been effected by it would say differently.

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

"

It has no long term effects? Really? I think some people (admittedly a low percentage) who have been effected by it would say differently. "

If the same number of people who have received a jab, all took an aspirin within the same time and constraints you would find as many problems and side effects.

If everyone, over the same period, all went to the pub and got pissed one night, problems there too.

If you are worried any Co morbidity could have an impact, have a chat to your GP.

Stay safe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Yeah because kids getting myocarditis is proper short term lol

If you're seriously considering a booster, at this point, you're tapped out and dragging this on longer then it should be. It's over, move on

Reply privately

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

My conversation in the cardiology department at Broomfield hospital.

Me - I’m not keen on having a booster

Nurse - I don’t blame you. What did you have?

Me - AstraZeneca

Nurse - yeah, that’s what we get all the blood clots with

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"My conversation in the cardiology department at Broomfield hospital.

Me - AstraZeneca

Nurse - yeah, that’s what we get all the blood clots with"

This can't have happened as astrazeneca was never used as a booster.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" It's not a drug. Any side effects will be felt short term.

It's terrifying you need to explain this, this is an example of how people are being grafted by fake doctors on YouTube etc by being caught by paranoia via ignorance.

The same was done with Brexit and the lies peddled about the EU (pro and con), people couldn't argue a position because often they didn't even know how the EU worked (regardless of leave or remain).

I feel the same is happening with covid, and people are so arrogant they'll never say "I don't know". Making them perfect marks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me - AstraZeneca

Nurse - yeah, that’s what we get all the blood clots with"

Lmfao, why do people make this nonsense up? Are you scared and want other people to be scared so you just make up shit?

Reply privately

over a year ago

My mum is just about to get her 4th shot. She's fighting fit and 93. Had vaccinations all her life. She's had em all. So have I for that matter.

The anti lot are like the flat earthers and anti climate change lot. They forget about it after a while and go on to something else.

There's always something new for them to get worked up about.

Reply privately

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Me - AstraZeneca

Lmfao, why do people make this nonsense up? Are you scared and want other people to be scared so you just make up shit?"

How dare you! I didn’t make it up. It’s fact.

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Me - AstraZeneca

Lmfao, why do people make this nonsense up? Are you scared and want other people to be scared so you just make up shit?

How dare you! I didn’t make it up. It’s fact."

See my post. The Astra zeneca vaccine has never been used as a booster. So it's definitely not fact.

Reply privately

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

Me - AstraZeneca

See my post. The Astra zeneca vaccine has never been used as a booster. So it's definitely not fact."

Nowhere has he said he had an AZ booster - if you read back you’ll find he refused the (any) booster as a result of the devastation caused by his 2 AZ jabs. Sorry it doesn’t fit your narrative though…

Reply privately

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Me - AstraZeneca

See my post. The Astra zeneca vaccine has never been used as a booster. So it's definitely not fact."

See my posts. Based on my experience from 2 x AstraZeneca jabs, I didn’t want a booster. Hence the quote of course.

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Me - AstraZeneca

See my post. The Astra zeneca vaccine has never been used as a booster. So it's definitely not fact.

See my posts. Based on my experience from 2 x AstraZeneca jabs, I didn’t want a booster. Hence the quote of course."

But you wouldn't have be having the Astra zeneca would you. Not saying it wasn't the vaccine but at your age the blood clots is much more to just happen, chances are around 2 in 1000 much higher than vaccination. Mind you the chances of clots from covid itself are even higher.

Reply privately

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Me - AstraZeneca

See my posts. Based on my experience from 2 x AstraZeneca jabs, I didn’t want a booster. Hence the quote of course.

But you wouldn't have be having the Astra zeneca would you. Not saying it wasn't the vaccine but at your age the blood clots is much more to just happen, chances are around 2 in 1000 much higher than vaccination. Mind you the chances of clots from covid itself are even higher."

Indeed I wouldn’t. They quickly removed AstraZeneca. I wonder why?

So, the clot was age related? Nothing to do with a vaccine that is know to cause blood clots then.

As I have said, I’m not anti vax in any way. I stood proudly in line to get mine and wondered at the magnificence of the volunteers.

Mind you, at the time when Boris and the others were putting the fear of his into us every evening, then going on to get pissed, mix with others then go home to their families, we wanted to do the right thing.

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

Reply privately

By *un and Frolics 1Woman
over a year ago

Lincoln

Well I had it 2 months, tested positive for 9 days, and my husband was in hospital for 4 weeks and the hospital wouldn't test him, and i was near him before I knew I had it, I have just had the booster.

Reply privately

By *ucks Couple UKCouple
over a year ago

Bucks

That’s so disgusting. Poor things "

All medications are tested on animals. It’s called a clinical trial. Once it’s safe for animals they then test on humans.

Reply privately

By *ity_BoyMan
over a year ago

London

"

If you're seriously considering a booster, at this point, you're tapped out and dragging this on longer then it should be. It's over, move on"

From the British Heart Foundation site:

"Even in the highest-risk age group (18-29), there were just 29 cases of suspected myocarditis or pericarditis for every million second doses of the Pfizer vaccine given in the UK (up until 30 March 2022). The risk is even lower following a Pfizer booster, with just 16 cases per million people in this age group."

So a 0.0029% occurance rate for the second dose and 0.0016% for the booster. With similar rates for the Moderna vaccine.

Also, the risk of it is no different compared to any other vaccine:

"Research published in April 2022 shows that there is no greater risk of developing heart inflammation after a Covid-19 vaccine than after other common vaccines, including the flu jab."

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"

If you're seriously considering a booster, at this point, you're tapped out and dragging this on longer then it should be. It's over, move on

"Even in the highest-risk age group (18-29), there were just 29 cases of suspected myocarditis or pericarditis for every million second doses of the Pfizer vaccine given in the UK (up until 30 March 2022). The risk is even lower following a Pfizer booster, with just 16 cases per million people in this age group."

So a 0.0029% occurance rate for the second dose and 0.0016% for the booster. With similar rates for the Moderna vaccine.

"Research published in April 2022 shows that there is no greater risk of developing heart inflammation after a Covid-19 vaccine than after other common vaccines, including the flu jab.""

Is not the more relevant question. The likelihood of your child developing heart inflammation after a covid jab... Compared to without a covid jab?

Reply privately

By *ddmanMan
over a year ago

Norwich

"

"Research published in April 2022 shows that there is no greater risk of developing heart inflammation after a Covid-19 vaccine than after other common vaccines, including the flu jab."

Is not the more relevant question. The likelihood of your child developing heart inflammation after a covid jab... Compared to without a covid jab? "

After a covid jab?

Apparently, much less than them being struck by lighting.

After actually having covid?

Apparently 4x more likely than being struck by lightning.

Not a huge risk, either way, but a vaccine is not the danger here.

https://covid19.nih.gov/news-and-stories/covid-19-vaccines-myocarditis

Reply privately

over a year ago

Better then the alternative

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"

Is not the more relevant question. The likelihood of your child developing heart inflammation after a covid jab... Compared to without a covid jab?

After a covid jab?

https://covid19.nih.gov/news-and-stories/covid-19-vaccines-myocarditis"

An irrelevant comparison. What's being struck by lightning got to do with it.

I'm not antivax by the way but I'm for sharing accurate useful information to allow informed consent. If a side effect exists then the numbers should be available

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"

After a covid jab?

I'm not antivax by the way but I'm for sharing accurate useful information to allow informed consent. If a side effect exists then the numbers should be available "

I think the poster is expressing risk statistically. What they are saying is no choice has zero risk.

Reply privately

By *9alMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

I have just got appointments for flu & covid boosters

Reply privately

By *ddmanMan
over a year ago

Norwich

"

After a covid jab?

I'm not antivax by the way but I'm for sharing accurate useful information to allow informed consent. If a side effect exists then the numbers should be available

I think the poster is expressing risk statistically. What they are saying is no choice has zero risk."

Pretty much; statistically untrained humans are very bad at assessing actual risk, and we get spooked if something unusual happens vaguely in our vicinity.

Myocarditis is very very rare, and while a vaccine increases risk, or covid increases the risk a lot it remains very very rare. Comparatively the average human takes far higher risks in daily life, like being in a car, or sharing roads with them.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"

After a covid jab?

I think the poster is expressing risk statistically. What they are saying is no choice has zero risk.

Pretty much; statistically untrained humans are very bad at assessing actual risk, and we get spooked if something unusual happens vaguely in our vicinity.

Myocarditis is very very rare, and while a vaccine increases risk, or covid increases the risk a lot it remains very very rare. Comparatively the average human takes far higher risks in daily life, like being in a car, or sharing roads with them. "

So what are the relevant risks for a child? I mean not "low" or some other placatory word but the actual risk, not higher or lower than lightning strikes, or other vaccines or crossing the road but how many kids develop myocarditis with the vaccine and without the vaccine?

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"

After a covid jab?

Myocarditis is very very rare, and while a vaccine increases risk, or covid increases the risk a lot it remains very very rare. Comparatively the average human takes far higher risks in daily life, like being in a car, or sharing roads with them.

So what are the relevant risks for a child? I mean not "low" or some other placatory word but the actual risk, not higher or lower than lightning strikes, or other vaccines or crossing the road but how many kids develop myocarditis with the vaccine and without the vaccine? "

For reference Myocarditis affects an extra 70 in a million per covid infection compared to the background level. Unvaccinated covid sufferers have a slightly higher chance of developing it than vaccinated sufferers. The illness usually lasts about 6 weeks but obviously can be fatal.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"

After a covid jab?

So what are the relevant risks for a child? I mean not "low" or some other placatory word but the actual risk, not higher or lower than lightning strikes, or other vaccines or crossing the road but how many kids develop myocarditis with the vaccine and without the vaccine?

For reference Myocarditis affects an extra 70 in a million per covid infection compared to the background level. Unvaccinated covid sufferers have a slightly higher chance of developing it than vaccinated sufferers. The illness usually lasts about 6 weeks but obviously can be fatal."

Good to know. And do you have those or links to those figures for children?

Reply privately

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"

After a covid jab?

For reference Myocarditis affects an extra 70 in a million per covid infection compared to the background level. Unvaccinated covid sufferers have a slightly higher chance of developing it than vaccinated sufferers. The illness usually lasts about 6 weeks but obviously can be fatal.

Good to know. And do you have those or links to those figures for children? "

They are easily googleable. Myocarditis increases with age that is precovid too. They stopped giving AZ vaccine to certain groups because of a tiny increase in mycocarditis, because there were other vaccines available. If they were no other vaccines available they would have continued with AZ to this group because the risk from it was smaller than getting a bout or bouts of covid unvaccinated. I hope that makes sense. What I am saying is no choice is zero risk but you have to try and make the choice with the lowest risk.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That’s so disgusting. Poor things "

Do you wear make up?

Winston

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"

After a covid jab?

Good to know. And do you have those or links to those figures for children?

They are easily googleable. Myocarditis increases with age that is precovid too. They stopped giving AZ vaccine to certain groups because of a tiny increase in mycocarditis, because there were other vaccines available. If they were no other vaccines available they would have continued with AZ to this group because the risk from it was smaller than getting a bout or bouts of covid unvaccinated. I hope that makes sense. What I am saying is no choice is zero risk but you have to try and make the choice with the lowest risk."

Yeah makes sense.

I'm just challenging those who just regurgitate words they've picked up from the papers or a website.... "oh it's low risk bla bla bla" and yet are not able to look at the numbers that back up those assertions. In a similar way as those that say "the vaccines have caused problems bla bla bla". In a lot of these debates the real numbers from reputable sources are our friends.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jesus are people still willing to keep getting boosters ! With all the reports of the sideaffects they cause readily available to read , words fail me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jesus are people still willing to keep getting boosters ! With all the reports of the sideaffects they cause readily available to read , words fail me. "

*Yawn*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jesus are people still willing to keep getting boosters ! With all the reports of the sideaffects they cause readily available to read , words fail me.

*Yawn*"

Hmmm yes heart attacks ,blood clots , strokes, Alzheimer’s to name a few. Don’t think it’s a yawning matter , instead of burying your head in the sand why not check out Dr John Campbell .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jesus are people still willing to keep getting boosters ! With all the reports of the sideaffects they cause readily available to read , words fail me.

*Yawn*

Hmmm yes heart attacks ,blood clots , strokes, Alzheimer’s to name a few. Don’t think it’s a yawning matter , instead of burying your head in the sand why not check out Dr John Campbell . "

This Dr John Campbell?

John Lorimer Campbell is a British YouTuber and retired nurse educator who has posted YouTube videos commenting on the COVID-19 pandemic since January 2020 on his channel, Dr. John Campbell.

Initially, his videos received some praise, but later they veered into containing misinformation, such as the suggestion that deaths from COVID-19 have been over-counted, repeated false claims about the use of the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment and misleading commentary about vaccine safety.

Winston

Reply privately

over a year ago

*Yawn*

Hmmm yes heart attacks ,blood clots , strokes, Alzheimer’s to name a few. Don’t think it’s a yawning matter , instead of burying your head in the sand why not check out Dr John Campbell . "

John Campbell?

Christ mate, you need to lay off YouTube and peak outside the echo chamber.

Do you know that when stats are given on "side effects" they include people who said "I felt tired" as much as the blood clots?

Reply privately

By *orny andy yorkMan
over a year ago

york

*Yawn*

Hmmm yes heart attacks ,blood clots , strokes, Alzheimer’s to name a few. Don’t think it’s a yawning matter , instead of burying your head in the sand why not check out Dr John Campbell .

This Dr John Campbell?

John Lorimer Campbell is a British YouTuber and retired nurse educator who has posted YouTube videos commenting on the COVID-19 pandemic since January 2020 on his channel, Dr. John Campbell.

Initially, his videos received some praise, but later they veered into containing misinformation, such as the suggestion that deaths from COVID-19 have been over-counted, repeated false claims about the use of the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment and misleading commentary about vaccine safety.

Winston

"

you maybe you need to watch Dr jonh Campbell very balanced man and has been working through out this in casualty in a weekend . Becuse he goes with fact and not the scaremongering narrative been pumped out people have tried to discredit him and anyone can see the covid deaths have been over recorded

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You maybe you need to watch Dr jonh Campbell very balanced man and has been working through out this in casualty in a weekend . Becuse he goes with fact and not the scaremongering narrative been pumped out people have tried to discredit him and anyone can see the covid deaths have been over recorded "

You sound like a Dr Campbell fanboi, when you have individual people that you gravitate to for your beliefs on a virus, for many it's just confirmation of what they presumed tbh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

you maybe you need to watch Dr jonh Campbell very balanced man and has been working through out this in casualty in a weekend . Becuse he goes with fact and not the scaremongering narrative been pumped out people have tried to discredit him and anyone can see the covid deaths have been over recorded "

E.g. look through the comments you disagree with in this thread, then find one that lists an authority by name.

Nobody?

Weird, right? Why is that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

*Yawn*

This Dr John Campbell?

Winston

you maybe you need to watch Dr jonh Campbell very balanced man and has been working through out this in casualty in a weekend . Becuse he goes with fact and not the scaremongering narrative been pumped out people have tried to discredit him and anyone can see the covid deaths have been over recorded "

What makes you think I haven't watched his videos?

Questions.

Is he an expert in virology? Nope.

Is he an expert in immunology? Nope.

Is he an expert in anything remotely vaccine or Covid related? Nope.

Is his "work" and is used the word loosely, been widely discredited? Yup.

So, why on earth would anyone with an ounce of common sense pay any attention to anything he says?

Winston

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Questions.

So, why on earth would anyone with an ounce of common sense pay any attention to anything he says?

Winston"

You can't have watched his videos, or you'd conform

It's so transparent isn't it?

How do people become invested in a single person, when discussing a GLOBAL pandemic?

Bafflingly obvious what the issue is imo

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Questions.

Winston

You can't have watched his videos, or you'd conform

It's so transparent isn't it?

How do people become invested in a single person, when discussing a GLOBAL pandemic?

Bafflingly obvious what the issue is imo "

It does make me laugh when someone quotes a quack, said quack is pointed out as a fraud and someone else recommends you watch him.

What, watch the quack I've just pointed out as a fraud?

As it happens I have watched him. Researched him and formed my own opinion.

He's a quack, a snake oil salesmen and a grifter.

Winston

Reply privately

By *9alMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

I am having my next booster soon. I can only give my personal experience I have not had significant side effect from earlier jabs. I have had covid twice its not pleasant. I have personally known people who have died from covid they were not in poor health before getting the virus.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am having my next booster soon. I can only give my personal experience I have not had significant side effect from earlier jabs. I have had covid twice its not pleasant. I have personally known people who have died from covid they were not in poor health before getting the virus. "

Winston

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've had my booster text. I'm officially elderly.

Reply privately