Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

More monkeypox cases

Jump to newest

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

york

Reports of two more monkeypox cases. Health authorities have said these are unrelated to the cases a week ago. It does seem strange though that you wait years to even hear of monkeypox, and then a bunch of supposedly completely separate cases come out in quick succession.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *haneportsMan
over a year ago

portsmouth

So are we looking for a third?

All things coming in threes & such.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lockdown the world again. Quickly

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Lockdown the world again. Quickly "

Monkeypox is not likely to lead to lockdowns, it doesn't spread easily or kill people. It is however unpleasant so try not to get it.

Cal

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Lockdown the world again. Quickly

Monkeypox is not likely to lead to lockdowns, it doesn't spread easily or kill people. It is however unpleasant so try not to get it.

Cal"

Surely the lesson of the 2020s is that we should never act proactively in the name of public health. If we do, we might prevent catastrophe and show people that their sads were not worth the lives saved.

Also that everything you read on the internet is true. Bonjour!

https://youtu.be/3DZbSlkFoSU

Reply privately

over a year ago

york

"So are we looking for a third?

All things coming in threes & such. "

I think that this makes 5 cases altogether. Possible though that two of them are just different reports of the same person, sorry to admit that I haven't been counting the monkeys that carefully.

What was that Bruce Willis movie, Twelve Monkeys?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Better get my experimental monkey pox mrna jab.. Are the test centres open yet.. Im panicking and living in fear

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Better get my experimental monkey pox mrna jab.. Are the test centres open yet.. Im panicking and living in fear "

I respect your personal choice

Reply privately

over a year ago

york

"Better get my experimental monkey pox mrna jab.. Are the test centres open yet.. Im panicking and living in fear "

Maybe just wear a mask whenever you are around primates? Stay safe, you know it makes sense.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Better get my experimental monkey pox mrna jab.. Are the test centres open yet.. Im panicking and living in fear

Maybe just wear a mask whenever you are around primates? Stay safe, you know it makes sense."

Gosh. That's not allowed. That gives people the sads too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ive lived in fear for the last 2 years. Can i get a scientist laboratory airfed suit anywhere. So i can go out..

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Titter yee not

Reply privately

By *Marvel-Man
over a year ago

In The Gym

"Ive lived in fear for the last 2 years. Can i get a scientist laboratory airfed suit anywhere. So i can go out.. "

Google is a useful tool for finding things you want to buy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Billy vaccine goats just emailed me. He said they will have an experimental mrna jab ready next week. I booked my appointment. Im glad hes a fully qualified scientist.

Reply privately

By *rauntonbananaMan
over a year ago

Braunton

You are joking aren’t you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

No im not joking at all its deadly. Bill goats said in a video, the next one will be worse.. Im really worried and scared.. Hes an expert. We have to believe him..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dont fret, there's a banana and peanut based vaccine that won't stop transmission, but will save the Nhs, this vaccine is to be taken weekly after testing oneself daily.

masks to be worn even when eating.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Dont fret, there's a banana and peanut based vaccine that won't stop transmission, but will save the Nhs, this vaccine is to be taken weekly after testing oneself daily.

masks to be worn even when eating."

If you believe that, then I respect your personal choice.

We wouldn't want a repeat of Covid, where the bold noble freedom fighters screamed about personal choice while trying to circumvent, ban, and sabotage the choices of others, because it made the alt med and other fraudsters money.

I respect the right of anyone to seek their own sources and cry in unison "yes, we're all individuals! BBC bad!" like a well trained flock of parrots.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dont fret, there's a banana and peanut based vaccine that won't stop transmission, but will save the Nhs, this vaccine is to be taken weekly after testing oneself daily.

We wouldn't want a repeat of Covid, where the bold noble freedom fighters screamed about personal choice while trying to circumvent, ban, and sabotage the choices of others, because it made the alt med and other fraudsters money.

I respect the right of anyone to seek their own sources and cry in unison "yes, we're all individuals! BBC bad!" like a well trained flock of parrots. "

that made as much sense as my original post, but you seem to be serious, are you?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I respect the right of anyone to seek their own sources and cry in unison "yes, we're all individuals! BBC bad!" like a well trained flock of parrots.

that made as much sense as my original post, but you seem to be serious, are you?"

In that I respect your personal choice? Yes. If you want to believe bullshit and seek stuff that doesn't exist, you do you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

that made as much sense as my original post, but you seem to be serious, are you?

In that I respect your personal choice? Yes. If you want to believe bullshit and seek stuff that doesn't exist, you do you."

Thats the point, it doesn't exist, and you want to argue over an untruth it seems.

I will not get into this any further, please have your say then we can call this quits.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

In that I respect your personal choice? Yes. If you want to believe bullshit and seek stuff that doesn't exist, you do you.

Thats the point, it doesn't exist, and you want to argue over an untruth it seems.

I will not get into this any further, please have your say then we can call this quits."

I mean, I'm not the one talking about a weekly vaccine and taking even the most ludicrous talking points and making them more ridiculous

Reply privately

over a year ago

I will not get into this any further, please have your say then we can call this quits.

I mean, I'm not the one talking about a weekly vaccine and taking even the most ludicrous talking points and making them more ridiculous "

quits

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I mean, I'm not the one talking about a weekly vaccine and taking even the most ludicrous talking points and making them more ridiculous

quits"

Yes. As you said

Reply privately

By *en_Dover79Man
over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

Cal"

arent all viruses unpleasant?.. never heard of a good one

Reply privately

over a year ago

york

Cal

arent all viruses unpleasant?.. never heard of a good one"

There is probably a sliding scale of unpleasant though. From "oops sorry I sneezed" to "my skin seems to have melted and all my blood is in a puddle on the floor"...

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Cal

There is probably a sliding scale of unpleasant though. From "oops sorry I sneezed" to "my skin seems to have melted and all my blood is in a puddle on the floor"..."

I have a vague recollection - I need a microbiologist (sends up bat signal) - that there are beneficial viruses to humans, the remnants of some even forming part of our DNA.

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"

arent all viruses unpleasant?.. never heard of a good one"

You should look up Félix d’Hérelle.

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Cal

There is probably a sliding scale of unpleasant though. From "oops sorry I sneezed" to "my skin seems to have melted and all my blood is in a puddle on the floor"...

I have a vague recollection - I need a microbiologist (sends up bat signal) - that there are beneficial viruses to humans, the remnants of some even forming part of our DNA."

We have a lot of viral DNA sequences integrated into our genome, definitely. Ancient retroviruses etc that now are fundamental parts of our genetic sequence.

As for viruses that aren't harmful, bacteriophages are generally harmful to bacteria (specific ones) but can be used to blitz bacterial infections in we humans. The bacteriophages can't infect our cells. So, to us, they're beneficial but harmful to bacteria.

Does that answer the question?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

Cal

There is probably a sliding scale of unpleasant though. From "oops sorry I sneezed" to "my skin seems to have melted and all my blood is in a puddle on the floor"..."

^^^Pretty much this

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Cal

I have a vague recollection - I need a microbiologist (sends up bat signal) - that there are beneficial viruses to humans, the remnants of some even forming part of our DNA.

We have a lot of viral DNA sequences integrated into our genome, definitely. Ancient retroviruses etc that now are fundamental parts of our genetic sequence.

As for viruses that aren't harmful, bacteriophages are generally harmful to bacteria (specific ones) but can be used to blitz bacterial infections in we humans. The bacteriophages can't infect our cells. So, to us, they're beneficial but harmful to bacteria.

Does that answer the question?! "

Yes, thank you

It was sort of, I remembered something but am probably wrong because I remember a lot of random shit

Reply privately

over a year ago

I best nip out for some loo roll and pasta!...

Laters peeps...

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is currently 7 confirmed cases although in the average year we have about 30 in the UK anyway.

It's nowhere near is easily transmittable, There is a school of thought it may be sexually transmitted but this is not proven.

Reply privately

over a year ago

york

Up to nine cases now. Meanwhile, it seems that the danger of this disease is being very much played down, giving the idea that it's just a rash that always clears after a couple of weeks. Apparently in africa it can be fatal in something like 10% of cases. Also the spread is by "large respiratory droplets" - in other words, you can catch it from somebody that coughs or sneezes near you. And it is definitely human to human transmission now, no monkeys required.

There are however only a small number of cases so far, and only in "gay men". I wonder if there have ever been any other diseases that originated in animals, crossed over into humans, are spread by airborne droplets or even just by intimate bodily contact, started with just a small number of cases in a minority population, and have grown into being a global health crisis largely through bad responses by governments and people?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Up to nine cases now. Meanwhile, it seems that the danger of this disease is being very much played down, giving the idea that it's just a rash that always clears after a couple of weeks. Apparently in africa it can be fatal in something like 10% of cases. Also the spread is by "large respiratory droplets" - in other words, you can catch it from somebody that coughs or sneezes near you. And it is definitely human to human transmission now, no monkeys required.

There are however only a small number of cases so far, and only in "gay men". I wonder if there have ever been any other diseases that originated in animals, crossed over into humans, are spread by airborne droplets or even just by intimate bodily contact, started with just a small number of cases in a minority population, and have grown into being a global health crisis largely through bad responses by governments and people?"

It only hurts people not like us, no need to protect anyone. It'll be fine...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cases is Spain, Portugal, Canada and the US now...

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

We know a song about this jeffrey....

https://youtu.be/yzLT6_TQmq8

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cases is Spain, Portugal, Canada and the US now..."

Every year there are cases all over Europe. It appears to be a lot less transmittable, You need to be with someone for quite a considerable amount of time to get infected and in very close contact.

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Interestingly.... There is already a usable vaccine available. Due to the close relationships between the two viruses, SmallPox Vaccines are effective against "Monkey pox". None of these vaccines are at all new, and some have been around since the 60s.

Cal

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Interestingly.... There is already a usable vaccine available. Due to the close relationships between the two viruses, SmallPox Vaccines are effective against "Monkey pox". None of these vaccines are at all new, and some have been around since the 60s.

Cal"

This! I was just listening on the radio about this and it actually affects younger people more than older people because they have already had the smallpox vaccine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"Interestingly.... There is already a usable vaccine available. Due to the close relationships between the two viruses, SmallPox Vaccines are effective against "Monkey pox". None of these vaccines are at all new, and some have been around since the 60s.

Cal

This! I was just listening on the radio about this and it actually affects younger people more than older people because they have already had the smallpox vaccine. "

Smallpox vaccination ended in the UK in 1971 as a routine thing. So, pretty much no-one younger than their 50s will have had a vaccine...

Reply privately

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

Cal

I have a vague recollection - I need a microbiologist (sends up bat signal) - that there are beneficial viruses to humans, the remnants of some even forming part of our DNA."

And features.. 4 to 8% of our DNA is traceable to virus.

Seems Monkeypox has found it's way to the USA..

Reply privately

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

Think tomorrow I'm gonna French kiss a cow!!!

according to evolutionary biologists, once upon a time some retrovirus infected an egg-laying vertebrate. And by chance, that virus settled into that animal’s egg cells. And it just so happened that that particular infected egg met a nice sperm and got fertilized. The baby that was hatched — whatever kind of protomammal it was — now had copies of that virus’ DNA in all its cells.

This virus didn’t kill the baby — if it had, we wouldn’t be sitting here as humans telling this story. What it did was give this offspring a premium feature.

Once a viral protein, the virus essentially morphed or evolved into what we now know as syncytin. This protein gives baby the ability to fuse cells into a wall — the placenta — that connects mom and baby but also keeps them separate.

“This virus helped that mammalian ancestor survive better by giving it a better placenta, then this piece of DNA would have been passed on to the [next] generation and eventually spread into the population. And this process we think of as a molecular domestication of an ancient retrovirus element. And this retroviral element continues to be important for placental development in modern humans.”

That's my daily biology..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does this mean the crackpot government can now have a chimpanzee's tea party.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's at least 30 cases of monkey pox every year in the U.K.

Don't fall for the fear mongering.

Reply privately

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"Bill goats said in a video, the next one will be worse"
Yes. I have also seen that and there are many sites where he talkes about it too. I wonder if "this" is the one that he is on about.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just what the media bandwagon has been looking for !! Another topic to ram down our throats at every possible moment !!! Ffs

Reply privately

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

Watch out for the asymptomatic and long monkey pox cases…

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Bill goats said in a video, the next one will be worse

------

Yes. I have also seen that and there are many sites where he talkes about it too. I wonder if "this" is the one that he is on about."

What Bill Gates has actually said, was: "While not wanting to be a "voice of doom and gloom", the risk of a more virulent variant emerging is way above 5%", whilst responding to The Financial Times reported asking if he thought that Covid 19 was over.

He also said back in 2014 after the Ebola outbreak, that the potential for further Pandemics was high and that the world should create a strategy to quickly stop the transmission of emerging threats. Shame that they didn't listen.

This MonkeyPox Virus is unlikely to grow to epidemic proportions, it is much more likely that the "Next Pandemic" will be another respiratory virus. It could also be decades before that happens.

Cal

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

------

Yes. I have also seen that and there are many sites where he talkes about it too. I wonder if "this" is the one that he is on about.

What Bill Gates has actually said, was: "While not wanting to be a "voice of doom and gloom", the risk of a more virulent variant emerging is way above 5%", whilst responding to The Financial Times reported asking if he thought that Covid 19 was over.

He also said back in 2014 after the Ebola outbreak, that the potential for further Pandemics was high and that the world should create a strategy to quickly stop the transmission of emerging threats. Shame that they didn't listen.

This MonkeyPox Virus is unlikely to grow to epidemic proportions, it is much more likely that the "Next Pandemic" will be another respiratory virus. It could also be decades before that happens.

Cal"

But facts aren't convenient and caution in the face of a new threat gives people the sads. We can't have that

Reply privately

By *TMA that man againMan
over a year ago

worester

"Up to nine cases now. Meanwhile, it seems that the danger of this disease is being very much played down, giving the idea that it's just a rash that always clears after a couple of weeks. Apparently in africa it can be fatal in something like 10% of cases. Also the spread is by "large respiratory droplets" - in other words, you can catch it from somebody that coughs or sneezes near you. And it is definitely human to human transmission now, no monkeys required.

There are however only a small number of cases so far, and only in "gay men". I wonder if there have ever been any other diseases that originated in animals, crossed over into humans, are spread by airborne droplets or even just by intimate bodily contact, started with just a small number of cases in a minority population, and have grown into being a global health crisis largely through bad responses by governments and people?"

The central African variant can be up to 10%. This is the west African strain...1% fatality.

Let's stick to the facts?

Reply privately

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

"Just what the media bandwagon has been looking for !! Another topic to ram down our throats at every possible moment !!! Ffs "
This .

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

There are however only a small number of cases so far, and only in "gay men". I wonder if there have ever been any other diseases that originated in animals, crossed over into humans, are spread by airborne droplets or even just by intimate bodily contact, started with just a small number of cases in a minority population, and have grown into being a global health crisis largely through bad responses by governments and people?

The central African variant can be up to 10%. This is the west African strain...1% fatality.

Let's stick to the facts?"

The facts that diseases have been blamed on gay men in the past?

Maybe the fact that monkeypox is generally disfiguring. If it were to spread, I bet people care a lot more about their faces than the effects of Covid

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

------

Cal

-----

But facts aren't convenient and caution in the face of a new threat gives people the sads. We can't have that "

Maybe the next big pandemic is going to be Conspiracy Induced Sadness Syndrome?

Cal

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

------

Cal

-----

But facts aren't convenient and caution in the face of a new threat gives people the sads. We can't have that

Maybe the next big pandemic is going to be Conspiracy Induced Sadness Syndrome?

Cal "

It's already here

In some corners they're anxiously awaiting the day when all the Democrats are arrested and Trump is brought back into power. Conspiracies including "Biden is Trump in a skin suit" have arisen as to why this hasn't happened yet.

In other corners they're anxiously awaiting the comeuppance of taking the jibby jabby clot shots. The great drop deadening. However, that's going so badly that what's known as "date f*gging*" (predicting when the glorious delightful mass death event will begin that will make them all so happy) has been forbidden.

* The word I partly censored is the slur, because - and infer from this whatever you will - there is tremendous overlap between these groups and 4Chan trolls

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Watch out for the asymptomatic and long monkey pox cases… "

What are you talking about?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just what the media bandwagon has been looking for !! Another topic to ram down our throats at every possible moment !!! Ffs This ."

And if they didn't report it people would be shouting and screaming say why did they cover it up!

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

Cookstown

"Just what the media bandwagon has been looking for !! Another topic to ram down our throats at every possible moment !!! Ffs This ."

Absolutely !!

It's much better to bury your head in the sand and it will go away.

Look how well it worked in China in 2020

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Just what the media bandwagon has been looking for !! Another topic to ram down our throats at every possible moment !!! Ffs This .

Absolutely !!

Look how well it worked in China in 2020 "

If you turn off the tellybox it doesn't exist

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

------

Cal"

It doesn't take a genius to predict that with the ever increasing global movement of people. The decreasing of Borders and controls that take more than 2 minutes to process, with the dominant focus and priority being only on the economy and wealth, that diseases will move further and more quickly than before.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

------

Cal

It doesn't take a genius to predict that with the ever increasing global movement of people. The decreasing of Borders and controls that take more than 2 minutes to process, with the dominant focus and priority being only on the economy and wealth, that diseases will move further and more quickly than before. "

Indeed. But because Bill Gates said it, it must be a conspiracy

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Paul worked in W and Central Africa some years ago and to see a young child with this disease is quite distressing but so are lots of other things you see.

Becoming the next Covid.

Thanks professor but don't think so.

Sadly, the pustules are very itchy and once scratched, especially with dirty nails, they easily become infected.

The chances of guys on FAB succumbing to monkeypox, very, very unlikely. Other types of pox...well maybe.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Paul worked in W and Central Africa some years ago and to see a young child with this disease is quite distressing but so are lots of other things you see.

Becoming the next Covid.

Sadly, the pustules are very itchy and once scratched, especially with dirty nails, they easily become infected.

The chances of guys on FAB succumbing to monkeypox, very, very unlikely. Other types of pox...well maybe.

"

Interesting to see how it unfolds. Precautionary principle useful as ever.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any predictions...?

Will this result in more lockdowns...?

Thoughts?

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

"Paul worked in W and Central Africa some years ago and to see a young child with this disease is quite distressing but so are lots of other things you see.

Becoming the next Covid.

Interesting to see how it unfolds. Precautionary principle useful as ever."

Can't see it coming to much, my understanding it was carried by folks returning from W.Africa and then transmission through close household contact.

Really, don't believe it's anything to worry about.

Keep healthy, get out of the house, if you are concerned or have anxieties with close contact, give folks a wide berth, wash those hands and be happy.

We are off on holiday end of month so am delirious with glee.

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Becoming the next Covid.

Interesting to see how it unfolds. Precautionary principle useful as ever."

Can't see it coming to much, my understanding it was carried by folks returning from W.Africa and then transmission through close household contact.

Keep healthy, get out of the house, if you are concerned or have anxieties with close contact, give folks a wide berth, wash those hands and be happy.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Becoming the next Covid.

"

I'm happy with my risk assessment, and am not sure how hand washing would be of particular importance* with either respiratory droplets or airborne transmission.

* You'll note I didn't say that I was going to abandon basic hygiene

Have fun and you do you.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Any predictions...?

Thoughts? "

Assessment - It will have minimal impact. It already occurs here, at low levels. Risk management can contain the problem.

Reply privately

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

"Just what the media bandwagon has been looking for !! Another topic to ram down our throats at every possible moment !!! Ffs This .

Absolutely !!

Look how well it worked in China in 2020 "

Yes, it will be interesting to see how this narrative will play out.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Absolutely !!

Look how well it worked in China in 2020 Yes, it will be interesting to see how this narrative will play out."

Narrative

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Any predictions...?

Thoughts?

Assessment - It will have minimal impact. It already occurs here, at low levels. Risk management can contain the problem. "

I hope so

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

What's that hypothesis? Given enough time a million monkeys would create the works of Shakespeare (or similar)...

All they've come up with so far is another pox virus...

Get back to the typewriter bubbles...

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Becoming the next Covid.

I'm happy with my risk assessment, and am not sure how hand washing would be of particular importance* with either respiratory droplets or airborne transmission.

Have fun and you do you."

It's always good to wash those dirty little mitts, especially after scratching those pesky puss pots...

I do it all day long, habit I suppose and patients love it !!

Thanks, hopefully will have a great holiday, get some sun on these tired, knackered bones.

Not seen Paul as he's away and great to see him again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

More scaremongering from the MSM?

Reply privately

By *oAnCouple
over a year ago

Wandsworth

Cal"

About 10% who get it die. Spread really easily as well. Really unpleasant disease use Google to look at some pictures.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Becoming the next Covid.

Have fun and you do you.

It's always good to wash those dirty little mitts, especially after scratching those pesky puss pots...

Thanks, hopefully will have a great holiday, get some sun on these tired, knackered bones.

"

Yup, and you seem to have missed it, but I said that my hygiene practices are unchanged. I can, as the Americans say, walk and chew gum. The idea that one abandons hand washing when donning a mask is absurd, but then the arguments have become that level of absurd.

Do your patients also like it when you call them anxious for making different choices to you, particularly when they wouldn't dream of being so obnoxious in return?

Reply privately

By *elshie69Man
over a year ago

Feltham

"More scaremongering from the MSM? "

What on earth are you saying..?!

MSM attempting to put the fear of god in to us all..?!

You’ll find yourself getting blocked by some on here for such an outlandish claim

Reply privately

By *omtom7Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Mojo fucking Jojo, this is a job for the Powderpuff Girls.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Putin's revenge!

Reply privately

By *heltenhamBiGuyMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I'm off to stock up on toilet rolls and pasta

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

Cookstown

"Any predictions...?

Thoughts? "

Unlikely unless we see 1000 deaths a day like before.

Reply privately

By *orty-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Leyland

I can't believe it's Monkeypox season already, I still have my Ukrane decorations up!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"More scaremongering from the MSM? "

I've never understood how reporting the news is scaremongering. It's happening whether you know about it or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cal

About 10% who get it die. Spread really easily as well. Really unpleasant disease use Google to look at some pictures."

About 10% of people in the rural parts of Africa where this normally spreads die. In 2003 There was an outbreak in the States where 80 people caught this and nobody died.

Reply privately

By *xhib12Man
over a year ago

Blyth

Cal

About 10% who get it die. Spread really easily as well. Really unpleasant disease use Google to look at some pictures."

It does not spread really easily. It only spreads through very close contact. Try and use google to look at some facts rather than pictures.

Reply privately

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

The Gov have stocked up on smallpox jabs....if needed...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The Gov have stocked up on smallpox jabs....if needed..."

We have always had a supply of smallpox vaccines anyway, This is the huge difference between this and covid. It is not a new infection and we already have a vaccine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't believe it's Monkeypox season already, I still have my Ukrane decorations up!"

Haha brilliant

Reply privately

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"Any predictions...?

Thoughts? "

I don’t think people will stand for another lockdown

Reply privately

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman
over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Yanks bought millions and millions of jabs …

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Any predictions...?

Thoughts?

I don’t think people will stand for another lockdown "

I'd love it, no traffic, empty shops, lock us down now

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Any predictions...?

Thoughts?

I'd love it, no traffic, empty shops, lock us down now "

Lock down definitely had its perks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Any predictions...?

Thoughts?

I'd love it, no traffic, empty shops, lock us down now

Lock down definitely had its perks. "

Just in time for summer too, I got a great tan in 2020

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Becoming the next Covid.

Have fun and you do you.

Yup, and you seem to have missed it, but I said that my hygiene practices are unchanged. I can, as the Americans say, walk and chew gum. The idea that one abandons hand washing when donning a mask is absurd, but then the arguments have become that level of absurd.

Do your patients also like it when you call them anxious for making different choices to you, particularly when they wouldn't dream of being so obnoxious in return? "

Yes, sorry for my late response too busy in clinic this afternoon being obnoxious to my patients.

I'm so hurt, thought you were my FAB friend, never mind.

Stay safe, that's just a general well wish, nothing more.

Reply privately

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

Some deserve what they get. They're too entitled and nasty in the western world.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some deserve what they get. They're too entitled and nasty in the western world."

Thanks for that Vladimir

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some deserve what they get. They're too entitled and nasty in the western world."

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Spreading within certain “sexual

Networks” allegedly.

Who are these Monkey fuckers?

Reply privately

over a year ago

What the hell is monkey pox

Omg midnight needs to check the news

Reply privately

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 20/05/22 23:20:51]

Reply privately

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

"There's at least 30 cases of monkey pox every year in the U.K.

Don't fall for the fear mongering."

Well, that's 9 months worth in a week!!

Another 4 weeks, where will we be?

Not for conspiracy theory, but long been a concern POX virus would be the bio-weapon of choice as since immunisation for Small Pox was stopped 40+ years ago..

Could it be?

Or would Small Pox be the better choice if that were the case?

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"There's at least 30 cases of monkey pox every year in the U.K.

Don't fall for the fear mongering.

Well, that's 9 months worth in a week!!

Another 4 weeks, where will we be?

Not for conspiracy theory, but long been a concern POX virus would be the bio-weapon of choice as since immunisation for Small Pox was stopped 40+ years ago..

Could it be?

Or would Small Pox be the better choice if that were the case?"

Something without a vaccine or any effective treatment would be a much better bet for a bioweapon. Anthrax or Marburg virus or something. And the Russians have a lot of non-biological terror weapons they could deploy, if they so wished. Monkeypox (the milder variant) seems like an odd choice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks op. I don't care. But thanks.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Luckily we are all shit hot now at isolating, basic hygiene, distancing and tracing contacts...

Reply privately

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

The numbers have now doubled apparently. I haven’t fact checked though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being widely reported that the vast majority of European cases are sexually transmitted by men to men currently.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"The numbers have now doubled apparently. I haven’t fact checked though "

Now up to 20 current cases in the uk… and for those who will say “well we only get 30 a year” you don’t get the in batches… just 1 or 2 from travellers coming back from west Africa

The good news is that almost all of the cases are in the London area….so I am all for lockdown for everyone inside the m25!! And don’t let the dirty fuckers out

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

"More scaremongering from the MSM?

I've never understood how reporting the news is scaremongering. It's happening whether you know about it or not. "

Its scaremongering when they sensationalise something for the clicks or views without giving you the basic facts.

When it was covid, the deaths were the sensational number til they dropped below a level that wasn't that shocking to most. Then it became all about the cases.

You can report facts without being a click bait publishing scaremongering hack.

Reply privately

By *anted by NightMan
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"The numbers have now doubled apparently. I haven’t fact checked though

Now up to 20 current cases in the uk… and for those who will say “well we only get 30 a year” you don’t get the in batches… just 1 or 2 from travellers coming back from west Africa

The good news is that almost all of the cases are in the London area….so I am all for lockdown for everyone inside the m25!! And don’t let the dirty fuckers out "

lol

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Members of the RMP must be shitting themselves!

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Monkeypox can be spread by sexual contact. I am wondering if Monkey Business is a wise choice of name for the new Swingers Club in Essex

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Luckily we are all shit hot now at isolating, basic hygiene, distancing and tracing contacts... "

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

"Monkeypox can be spread by sexual contact. I am wondering if Monkey Business is a wise choice of name for the new Swingers Club in Essex"

brilliant.

Reply privately

By *elshie69Man
over a year ago

Feltham

"Thanks op. I don't care. But thanks. "

^^ makes 2 of us ^^

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks op. I don't care. But thanks.

^^ makes 2 of us ^^"

Don’t worry there’ll be a thread about Sheep Pox next week. That may be of more interest.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Being widely reported that the vast majority of European cases are sexually transmitted by men to men currently. "

Do you have a link to the details that this is the case? Or is it conjecture, that because there have been bi and gay men, it may be sexually transmitted?

Reply privately

By *ormal47Man
over a year ago

Stockton

It's just more scaremongering by the mainstream media

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks op. I don't care. But thanks.

^^ makes 2 of us ^^"

make that 3

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's just more scaremongering by the mainstream media "

...like AIDS was....NOT!

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Cal

About 10% who get it die. Spread really easily as well. Really unpleasant disease use Google to look at some pictures.

It does not spread really easily. It only spreads through very close contact. Try and use google to look at some facts rather than pictures."

Also, have to be cautious using the figures of transmission and death rate from W.Africa and DRC and using them as a datum for here.

The standards of hygiene, healthcare and nutrition are so different and have such a vast impact.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cal

It does not spread really easily. It only spreads through very close contact. Try and use google to look at some facts rather than pictures.

Also, have to be cautious using the figures of transmission and death rate from W.Africa and DRC and using them as a datum for here.

The standards of hygiene, healthcare and nutrition are so different and have such a vast impact.

"

I said this further up there was an outbreak of 80 cases in 2003 in America and no deaths were recorded.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Has anyone blamed Brexit or 5g yet?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Has anyone blamed Brexit or 5g yet?"

No why would they because monkey pox has been around since 1980.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was joking

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

"Was joking "

Joking, not on this site sir.

Illegal.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Was joking

Illegal.

"

Lol I know at the beginning of covid people were burning 5g towers blaming them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Was joking

Illegal.

"

Joking is fine when it's funny.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Was joking

Illegal.

Joking is fine when it's funny. "

Oh boy.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Was joking

Illegal.

Oh boy..... "

No om not a boy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Has anyone blamed Brexit or 5g yet?

No why would they because monkey pox has been around since 1980. "

So was the pac-man arcade

Reply privately

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

According to todays torygraph the monkeypox virus can be traced back to an adult sauna in Madrid...It suggests a smallpox vaccination can work..

Reply privately

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

"According to todays torygraph the monkeypox virus can be traced back to an adult sauna in Madrid...It suggests a smallpox vaccination can work..

"

Ps...and a large fetish festival in Antwerp.

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

"Was joking

Illegal.

Oh boy..... "

Hahaha don't you just love it.

If you've been having a tough day, look in on FAB and see how much worse it could have been.

Psst. .don't mention real meets though, some people get upset.

Reply privately

By *ardiffuncutMan
over a year ago

Tonyrefail

Monkeypox is easily avoided by maintaining a rapid pace - as we all know slowly slowly catchy.......

Reply privately

By *ark Knight 2017Man
over a year ago

Ware

I've heard two bunches of banana's 6 weeks apart is being recommended by the WHO

Reply privately

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"There is currently 7 confirmed cases although in the average year we have about 30 in the UK anyway.

It's nowhere near is easily transmittable, There is a school of thought it may be sexually transmitted but this is not proven. "

30 per year

Strange that both UK gov & the WHO say that the UK has only had 7 previous cases in total before the current outbreak.

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

"Monkeypox is easily avoided by maintaining a rapid pace - as we all know slowly slowly catchy......."

Hahaha.

The best post I've seen on a FAB forum for ages.

Well done that man.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/05/22 21:35:29]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is currently 7 confirmed cases although in the average year we have about 30 in the UK anyway.

It's nowhere near is easily transmittable, There is a school of thought it may be sexually transmitted but this is not proven.

30 per year

Strange that both UK gov & the WHO say that the UK has only had 7 previous cases in total before the current outbreak."

It doesn't say that at all! It says since 2018 there has only been 7 cases. It goes on to say part of the reason this is so low is because of the restriction in travel.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Saying it could of been spread from pride in Gran Canaria now

Reply privately

By *enuineguy76Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

------

Cal"

and Doctor Bill Gates is seldom wrong being a man of science; where would we be without him !

Reply privately

By *enuineguy76Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"The numbers have now doubled apparently. I haven’t fact checked though "
once they get the PCR testing in full flight then it will really start to take off!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Saying it could of been spread from pride in Gran Canaria now "

Gay monkeys in the canary islands...goodness me

Reply privately

By *istalloverCouple
over a year ago

Pays de la Loire -Normandie -Brittany borderFrance

All this talk of monkey pox

All I want to know is

Who who who who who who started it

Reply privately

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

"Any predictions...?

Thoughts?

I don’t think people will stand for another lockdown "

..we would not have a choice if it was deemed necessary over further lockdowns.. if you look back at laws introduced on that 'bad news day" 9/11 by Tony B. There is authority to shoot anyone non compliant with a public health emergency..

Think I'll be staying away from Saunas for a while.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All this talk of monkey pox

All I want to know is

Who who who who who who started it "

The king of the swingers probably

Reply privately

By *ancy38Woman
over a year ago

galway

"Reports of two more monkeypox cases. Health authorities have said these are unrelated to the cases a week ago. It does seem strange though that you wait years to even hear of monkeypox, and then a bunch of supposedly completely separate cases come out in quick succession."

Do you know the WHO are trying to put measures in place in all governments of the world where they can have control in what they do in a health crisis.

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

------

Cal

-----------

and Doctor Bill Gates is seldom wrong being a man of science; where would we be without him !"

Given his connections to the IT world, and his charitable foundations pro-active involvement in trying to reduce disease in third world countries, it is not beyond the realms of logic that Bill Gates would have access to enough information to be able to make a statement like that.

On the other hand, no science or medical training would put someone in a better position to analyse the statistics.

Cal

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Reports of two more monkeypox cases. Health authorities have said these are unrelated to the cases a week ago. It does seem strange though that you wait years to even hear of monkeypox, and then a bunch of supposedly completely separate cases come out in quick succession.

--------------------

Do you know the WHO are trying to put measures in place in all governments of the world where they can have control in what they do in a health crisis. "

Feel free to point to some evidence....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Put a story out there, and sit back and see, then act on the fear.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sure 65 shots of the covid jab will Illimate monkeyfuckingpox ..

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

Cookstown

"Put a story out there, and sit back and see, then act on the fear."

Ah ha so there are no momkeypox cases then

Thanks for the clarification

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

Cookstown

[Removed by poster at 22/05/22 10:52:40]

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

Cookstown

"I'm sure 65 shots of the covid jab will Illimate monkeyfuckingpox .. "

What's Illimate and why would anyone have 65 covid jabs ?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Any predictions...?

Thoughts?

..we would not have a choice if it was deemed necessary over further lockdowns.. if you look back at laws introduced on that 'bad news day" 9/11 by Tony B. There is authority to shoot anyone non compliant with a public health emergency..

Think I'll be staying away from Saunas for a while. "

Can you imagine?

"Freedom! No lockdowns!"

And they either get the pox or shot.

"Well, they obviously didn't deserve my freedom or have an immune system" says the next person, who gets poxed or shot. And so on.

At least it might be entertaining for those of us who'd be sensible enough to keep our butts at home

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Put a story out there, and sit back and see, then act on the fear.

Thanks for the clarification "

Put a story out there sit back and see, then act on the fear.

Monkeypox can be found in cheese and wine, this was proved in an apparent super spreader event held at 10 Downing Street.

What I really want what this country needs is a national lock down, with many restrictions, masks will not prevent the spread so hazmat suits will be required to prevent infection.

Air bottles are now on sale so we can be guaranteed of a clean air supply, they are costly but how do we price safety.

The government understands our fear so they have assured our safety by raising the cost of living and assured our warmth throughout out the coming lockdown by raising energy bills to the point of people can no longer afford to cook or heat their homes.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Put a story out there, and sit back and see, then act on the fear.

Thanks for the clarification

Put a story out there sit back and see, then act on the fear.

Monkeypox can be found in cheese and wine, this was proved in an apparent super spreader event held at 10 Downing Street.

What I really want what this country needs is a national lock down, with many restrictions, masks will not prevent the spread so hazmat suits will be required to prevent infection.

Air bottles are now on sale so we can be guaranteed of a clean air supply, they are costly but how do we price safety.

The government understands our fear so they have assured our safety by raising the cost of living and assured our warmth throughout out the coming lockdown by raising energy bills to the point of people can no longer afford to cook or heat their homes.

"

I pity anyone who thinks that this is a serious contribution to journalism as a whole.

Some establishments? (See, for example, Murdoch owned media losing their shit about the election result in Australia) Yes. They do try to do this.

All of them? No. That's ludicrous

We have a cost of living crisis because our government sucks and is unwilling to piss off its donors, plus international pressures. Not because of a friggin' conspiracy

Reply privately

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

30 per year

Strange that both UK gov & the WHO say that the UK has only had 7 previous cases in total before the current outbreak.

It doesn't say that at all! It says since 2018 there has only been 7 cases. It goes on to say part of the reason this is so low is because of the restriction in travel. "

2018 was the first recorded case in the UK so yes 7 was the total cases prior to this outbreak.

but well done on confirming your 30 cases per year is a lie.

Reply privately

By *ess King tvTV/TS
over a year ago

KING'S LYNN

"Reports of two more monkeypox cases. Health authorities have said these are unrelated to the cases a week ago. It does seem strange though that you wait years to even hear of monkeypox, and then a bunch of supposedly completely separate cases come out in quick succession."

LOCK DOWN RUN FOR YOUR LIVES SCARE MONGER DOOM DOOM CONSPIRACY.. Ah raspberries .. get a life!!

Reply privately

By *ealthy_and_HungMan
over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

20 cases so far in this country and counting as of today.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Reports of two more monkeypox cases. Health authorities have said these are unrelated to the cases a week ago. It does seem strange though that you wait years to even hear of monkeypox, and then a bunch of supposedly completely separate cases come out in quick succession.

LOCK DOWN RUN FOR YOUR LIVES SCARE MONGER DOOM DOOM CONSPIRACY.. Ah raspberries .. get a life!!"

Maybe if you don't find discussion of monkeypox palatable, this might not be the thread for you?

Do you also tell bikers and visitors to Spain to get a life?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/05/22 14:19:59]

Reply privately

over a year ago

30 per year

It doesn't say that at all! It says since 2018 there has only been 7 cases. It goes on to say part of the reason this is so low is because of the restriction in travel.

2018 was the first recorded case in the UK so yes 7 was the total cases prior to this outbreak.

but well done on confirming your 30 cases per year is a lie."

No it wasn't!

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

https://news.sky.com/story/monkeypox-spreading-in-uk-through-community-transmission-with-new-cases-identified-daily-says-senior-doctor-12618792

Reply privately

over a year ago

You jest. Belgium have just introduced quarantine measures. Far from a lockdown, but still a baby step away from a free for all no measured response.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You jest. Belgium have just introduced quarantine measures. Far from a lockdown, but still a baby step away from a free for all no measured response. "

Imagine a world where we'd contained cases and squashed transmission by quarantining early Covid cases. Rather than the mess that unfolded

Reply privately

over a year ago

You jest. Belgium have just introduced quarantine measures. Far from a lockdown, but still a baby step away from a free for all no measured response. "

Are you reading the daily mail again? They have introduced quarantine measures for anybody who has me who has monkey pox, Perfectly sensible and what almost all countries do when someone do when someone has a notifiable infectious illness

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Well we are experts at dealing with infections after our expertise with covid. I think we should ignore it until we have at least 1000 infections.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

You jest. Belgium have just introduced quarantine measures. Far from a lockdown, but still a baby step away from a free for all no measured response.

Imagine a world where we'd contained cases and squashed transmission by quarantining early Covid cases. Rather than the mess that unfolded "

I think the world was asleep at the wheel after decades of complacency about bio threats. Covid has been a wake up call so I expect to see more and more of this.

As a global society we’re more and more interconnected. Place more stress on nature and potentially more opportunity for this kind of outbreak. And our own (human) numbers go up and up so closer proximity and density.

The covidiot types will have a meltdown - it is all a conspiracy to control us.

Thise who favour disaster capitalism will take advantage.

Those who favour other people picking ip their bills will favour panic and total lockdown at any expense. After all it means they get to stay at home, eat hobnobs and wank all day.

Majority will do what needs to be done, help other where they can , live life and get on with it.

The world will Keep spinning and nature will keep throwing curveballs. The dinosaurs were not entitled to a guaranteed happy ending. Neither are we.

Happy sunday!

Reply privately

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

Is it just me or does it seem that people are forgetting about covid as it is now the monkeypox now?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it just me or does it seem that people are forgetting about covid as it is now the monkeypox now?"

All the civid nanobots have run out of steam. We need a new crisis to inject the population with the New World Order Nanobots v2. Like an iphone, they are bigger, better faster stronger (or was that Daft Punk?) Anyway. New upgraded version to allow to better control.

Either that or media likes new news and they are bored of Covid and Ukraine. Plus monkeys are cure and cuddly.

Reply privately

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

"Is it just me or does it seem that people are forgetting about covid as it is now the monkeypox now?

All the civid nanobots have run out of steam. We need a new crisis to inject the population with the New World Order Nanobots v2. Like an iphone, they are bigger, better faster stronger (or was that Daft Punk?) Anyway. New upgraded version to allow to better control.

Either that or media likes new news and they are bored of Covid and Ukraine. Plus monkeys are cure and cuddly. "

This .

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Imagine a world where we'd contained cases and squashed transmission by quarantining early Covid cases. Rather than the mess that unfolded

I think the world was asleep at the wheel after decades of complacency about bio threats. Covid has been a wake up call so I expect to see more and more of this.

As a global society we’re more and more interconnected. Place more stress on nature and potentially more opportunity for this kind of outbreak. And our own (human) numbers go up and up so closer proximity and density.

The covidiot types will have a meltdown - it is all a conspiracy to control us.

Thise who favour disaster capitalism will take advantage.

Those who favour other people picking ip their bills will favour panic and total lockdown at any expense. After all it means they get to stay at home, eat hobnobs and wank all day.

Majority will do what needs to be done, help other where they can , live life and get on with it.

The world will Keep spinning and nature will keep throwing curveballs. The dinosaurs were not entitled to a guaranteed happy ending. Neither are we.

Happy sunday!

"

Ha yes. Joy, rapture, pass the ammunition.

Reply privately

By *iss SinWoman
over a year ago

portchester

"Is it just me or does it seem that people are forgetting about covid as it is now the monkeypox now?"

Covid experts are now monkeypox ones too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it just me or does it seem that people are forgetting about covid as it is now the monkeypox now?

Covid experts are now monkeypox ones too "

I would bloody well hope so. Can you imagine a doctor that could only treat one condition? A lawyer who only understood one law?

So similarly do you expect virologists and epidemiologists to be limited to just one disease?

Or are you referring to Karen from facebook?

Reply privately

By *iss SinWoman
over a year ago

portchester

Covid experts are now monkeypox ones too

I would bloody well hope so. Can you imagine a doctor that could only treat one condition? A lawyer who only understood one law?

So similarly do you expect virologists and epidemiologists to be limited to just one disease?

Or are you referring to Karen from facebook? "

I’m referring to the ones who think they are experts but actually just shout down anyone who doesn’t agree with their narrative.

Covid is still very much around

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Covid experts are now monkeypox ones too "

Thankfully, Monkeypox has been around for over 50 years so there's loads of well researched facts available.

Cal

Reply privately