Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Trials

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So did anyone look into the Pfizer clinical trial info since it was released? Did you know it was released? It's not very good.

Weird how there's not a mention of it in the media or anywhere for tha matter for something everyone was jumping down each others throats about for two year no?

As one physician who was always for the jabs said. "it's a scandal" "I don't know why there isn't media coverage" and "how are we to ever trust these companies again?"

They trials were signed off that the vaccines were safely administered but the data shows they killed over a thousand people in trial and gave hundreds of thousands a long list of sicknesses ailments and all sorts, these people who were until then healthy. Top officials around the world would have seen this data too at the time. And told the masses it was safe and effective. Both of which are now blatant lies

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Haven't been on Facebook today.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Haven't been on Facebook today.

"

I don't have Facebook

State of that reply to be honest

Reply privately

By *outhlondon_guyMan
over a year ago

London

"So did anyone look into the Pfizer clinical trial info since it was released? Did you know it was released? It's not very good.

Weird how there's not a mention of it in the media or anywhere for tha matter for something everyone was jumping down each others throats about for two year no?

As one physician who was always for the jabs said. "it's a scandal" "I don't know why there isn't media coverage" and "how are we to ever trust these companies again?"

They trials were signed off that the vaccines were safely administered but the data shows they killed over a thousand people in trial and gave hundreds of thousands a long list of sicknesses ailments and all sorts, these people who were until then healthy. Top officials around the world would have seen this data too at the time. And told the masses it was safe and effective. Both of which are now blatant lies "

Clearly you don't know or understand how to interpret data, as there's no evidence the vaccines killed 1000s in trials. Just in your own personal dystopian fantasy.

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"They trials were signed off that the vaccines were safely administered but the data shows they killed over a thousand people in trial and gave hundreds of thousands a long list of sicknesses ailments and all sorts"

I'm really interested in the all sorts, assuming they are of the liquorice variety?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't have Facebook

State of that reply to be honest "

As one physician said...

"Which website is the info on?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So did anyone look into the Pfizer clinical trial info since it was released? Did you know it was released? It's not very good.

They trials were signed off that the vaccines were safely administered but the data shows they killed over a thousand people in trial and gave hundreds of thousands a long list of sicknesses ailments and all sorts, these people who were until then healthy. Top officials around the world would have seen this data too at the time. And told the masses it was safe and effective. Both of which are now blatant lies

Clearly you don't know or understand how to interpret data, as there's no evidence the vaccines killed 1000s in trials. Just in your own personal dystopian fantasy."

Clearly you haven't looked into it man

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't have Facebook

State of that reply to be honest

As one physician said...

"Which website is the info on?" "

I downloaded the pdfs went through it myself and then also watched videos of various doctors going through the same data so I knew I was keeping up. One video I found most interesting was the physician i quoted. Because he was all for it making many videos for why we should get them. Now you can see his heartbreak and anger but still goes through the data and finishes with a wee speech where he says those things

Reply privately

over a year ago

I knew exactly how this post would be received and you're making fools of yourselves (yet again) for these criminals it'd be hilarious if not so sad

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've given this the attention and scrutiny it deserves, and accounting for all the facts here - I'm glad I'm quintuple jabbed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't you think if it was good news the media would be throwing it out to disprove "conspiracy"?

Yet there's blackout silence on the matter. Hmm wonder why.

Go look for yourselves.

Reply privately

By *unner6969Man
over a year ago

Herts

"Don't you think if it was good news the media would be throwing it out to disprove "conspiracy"?

Go look for yourselves."

Try putting your claims into Google with “fact check” added to your search. The BBC (corporation, not a person on here, lol) also reported on this on 8th March - search for “Covid vaccines not linked to deaths, major US study finds.”

This conspiracy nonsense really is getting out of hand.

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"Don't you think if it was good news the media would be throwing it out to disprove "conspiracy"?

Go look for yourselves."

If the vaccines were as bad as you say, don't you think the media would be all over it? They do love a sensational story, and a scoop.

I'm afraid that the info you have discovered, was previously discovered by other sleuths and posted here.

From memory, they never stood up to any kind of questioning and the authors of the stories, or the medical professionals quoted were usually proven to be less than reliable on many levels.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Go look for yourselves.

If the vaccines were as bad as you say, don't you think the media would be all over it? They do love a sensational story, and a scoop.

I'm afraid that the info you have discovered, was previously discovered by other sleuths and posted here.

From memory, they never stood up to any kind of questioning and the authors of the stories, or the medical professionals quoted were usually proven to be less than reliable on many levels. "

This I actually ridiculous man I can't get over you hahah

Reply privately

over a year ago

Go look for yourselves.

Try putting your claims into Google with “fact check” added to your search. The BBC (corporation, not a person on here, lol) also reported on this on 8th March - search for “Covid vaccines not linked to deaths, major US study finds.”

This conspiracy nonsense really is getting out of hand."

You realise all your facts checks have been admitted to being opinion in court

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've given this the attention and scrutiny it deserves, and accounting for all the facts here - I'm glad I'm quintuple jabbed."

I wish you could realise how ridiculous that last sentence is haha

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I've given this the attention and scrutiny it deserves, and accounting for all the facts here - I'm glad I'm quintuple jabbed.

I wish you could realise how ridiculous that last sentence is haha"

Last sentence? It's a single sentence. I don't know what you could possibly mean.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've given this the attention and scrutiny it deserves, and accounting for all the facts here - I'm glad I'm quintuple jabbed.

Last sentence? It's a single sentence. I don't know what you could possibly mean."

Haha ffs. You know exactly what I mean and your wee tactics are outdated now go look at the actually data for a change I know you won't cos none of you will. You've all been lied to fooled and you don't even care it's incredibly sad

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Last sentence? It's a single sentence. I don't know what you could possibly mean.

Haha ffs. You know exactly what I mean and your wee tactics are outdated now go look at the actually data for a change I know you won't cos none of you will. You've all been lied to fooled and you don't even care it's incredibly sad"

How do you know none of us have looked at data? Because we disagree with you?

Whatever happened to freedom of choice? You're not vaccinated, ok, fine. Are you able to respect my choice and my ability to do my own research, or are you just going to mock the fact that people have made their own decisions about their own bodies?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha ffs. You know exactly what I mean and your wee tactics are outdated now go look at the actually data for a change I know you won't cos none of you will. You've all been lied to fooled and you don't even care it's incredibly sad

Whatever happened to freedom of choice? You're not vaccinated, ok, fine. Are you able to respect my choice and my ability to do my own research, or are you just going to mock the fact that people have made their own decisions about their own bodies?"

Who says I'm not vaccinated. And if you can look at over a thousand deaths and hundreds of thousands of side affects and now long lasting conditions in otherwise healthy people til that and say that that's a good result and they were safely administered you need to go take a look in the mirror lol. I know for a fact you haven't because you wouldn't be saying what you're saying if you had

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Whatever happened to freedom of choice? You're not vaccinated, ok, fine. Are you able to respect my choice and my ability to do my own research, or are you just going to mock the fact that people have made their own decisions about their own bodies?

Who says I'm not vaccinated. And if you can look at over a thousand deaths and hundreds of thousands of side affects and now long lasting conditions in otherwise healthy people til that and say that that's a good result and they were safely administered you need to go take a look in the mirror lol. I know for a fact you haven't because you wouldn't be saying what you're saying if you had "

I've looked at the data. I've looked at the arguments being made about the data. When I see any evidence for anything you're saying, I'll be sure to let you know.

Whether you're vaccinated or not, I respect your right to make your own decision. I think it's unfortunate that you've been misled by an inability to read the source material, or by someone who has misread the source material. But I'm not going to mock you and say you haven't looked into it. You've misunderstood. That's ok. We all make mistakes.

And if my five jabs turn out to have been a mistake - I made the best choice I could with the only credible evidence I had.

Reply privately

By *unner6969Man
over a year ago

Herts

Go look for yourselves.

This conspiracy nonsense really is getting out of hand.

You realise all your facts checks have been admitted to being opinion in court "

Nonsense - these and similar claims have been fact-checked over the last couple of years and always proven to have no substance.

And the BBC article? You claimed there was a news blackout, there isn’t. I can see it has been covered by Reuters too and so would imagine all the mainstream press have covered it.

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

Go look for yourselves.

From memory, they never stood up to any kind of questioning and the authors of the stories, or the medical professionals quoted were usually proven to be less than reliable on many levels.

This I actually ridiculous man I can't get over you hahah"

I really believe, you believe this nonsense

The good news is, there are others who believe it too. You are not alone

Reply privately

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I presume the OP is a scientist or an epidemiologist then ?

Reply privately

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Maybe you should address your concerns to your member of parliament or other suitable authority figure OP .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good luck to ye haha. I'm getting this info straigh from the clinical trial data sheets. If you'd bother your hole to go look you'd see the exact numbers of deaths and damages.

It was a failure if a trial. And blatant lies to sign them off as administered safely and downright criminal.

I get it though you've given two years to all this got the jabs believed every lie. O understand why ye won't actually look at this and would rather pretend you're on a high horse and make fun of others who are bothered to look and who are bothered by the criminal actions of supposedly trusted leaders and companies. Cognitive dissonance and all that

If you're bothered at all go download all the data and then go watch others opinions on the data.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If the media said tomorrow scientists discovered all humans are colour blind and the grass AIS actually blue and the sky green you'd eat it up lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

For a company that already has huge criminal finea for lying about safety and efficacy before you sure have a lot of blind faith in what they put in you. (most of you probably had covid still regardless of it)

I won't be reading any more comment here as I said I knew fine well how the post would be received. By people who've looked at nothing and claim to know it all.

Go find out for yourselves. There's no good way to look at a failed trial and you're all gonna be lining up for jab four five six soon too haha

Just tried to give some of you a heads up best of luck

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"For a company that already has huge criminal finea for lying about safety and efficacy before you sure have a lot of blind faith in what they put in you. (most of you probably had covid still regardless of it)

I won't be reading any more comment here as I said I knew fine well how the post would be received. By people who've looked at nothing and claim to know it all.

Go find out for yourselves. There's no good way to look at a failed trial and you're all gonna be lining up for jab four five six soon too haha

Just tried to give some of you a heads up best of luck "

I'll be having my 22nd flu shot this year. What's your point?

I also take (prescription) medication every day, far more than this. For over 20 years. Tens of thousands of pills.

We're all capable of doing our own research, but thank you. And when it sounds like you've come on here to mock people who are different to you, you might not receive a favourable response.

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

[Removed by poster at 24/03/22 11:48:42]

Reply privately

over a year ago

158,000 adverse events listed including kidney injury, cardiac arrest, anti-sperm antibody positive & neonatal death.

Don't let that stop you getting your boosters though!

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"For a company that already has huge criminal finea for lying about safety and efficacy before you sure have a lot of blind faith in what they put in you. (most of you probably had covid still regardless of it)

This is the last I'm going to say on this. Reading a clinical report, analysing data and being able to follow certain processes and policies that are embedded into the medical, and clinical trials you speak of, are more or less impossible for the layman.

This opens a door for people to manipulate the information and present it outside of the parameters it was built to address. The curious amongst us want to know the detail, people like you and me. This is why it is critical to establish the credentials of the person who you choose to listen to.

I like the fact you are curious, and want to learn, but take this one piece of advice... Choose your source carefully and with precision.

Reply privately

By *Just meMan
over a year ago

basingstoke

They trials were signed off that the vaccines were safely administered but the data shows they killed over a thousand people in trial and gave hundreds of thousands a long list of sicknesses ailments and all sorts, these people who were until then healthy. Top officials around the world would have seen this data too at the time. And told the masses it was safe and effective. Both of which are now blatant lies "

Where is your information from. I work in healthcare and have not seen a single death. I wonder if you are an antivaxxer who has an agenda.

As for deaths there is expected to be deaths within a certain range of criteria. This is because if a person has a vaccine and gets run over then it is counted if it is in a certain time. People are vaccinated with comorbidities, hence the reason to vaccinate, then if they die from the comorbidities ie a cardiac condition or stroke (in laymans terms) then these are countered. Are these the sort of deaths you are referring to? I do hope that you quoting actual data from the companies and not a newspaper report from a journo trying to sell a story.

The fact that you call a doctor a physcian indicates to me that you are most likely american too... I am wondering is this a fake story!

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"158,000 adverse events listed including kidney injury, cardiac arrest, anti-sperm antibody positive & neonatal death.

Don't let that stop you getting your boosters though! "

Is that from the same source that listed the flu shot turning a guy into the Incredible Hulk?

Reply privately

over a year ago

won't be reading any more comment here as I said I knew fine well how the post would be received. By people who've looked at nothing and claim to know it all.

This is the last I'm going to say on this. Reading a clinical report, analysing data and being able to follow certain processes and policies that are embedded into the medical, and clinical trials you speak of, are more or less impossible for the layman.

This opens a door for people to manipulate the information and present it outside of the parameters it was built to address. The curious amongst us want to know the detail, people like you and me. This is why it is critical to establish the credentials of the person who you choose to listen to.

I like the fact you are curious, and want to learn, but take this one piece of advice... Choose your source carefully and with precision."

Is Pfizer not a suitable saoirse for Pfizer's clinical trial data hahaha

Pfizer made a summary of all their data rather than the waiting 70 years or whatever and they themselves summarise over 1000 deaths and hundreds of thousands of adverse events of all kinds taking healthy people and killing them and making them sick is not good simple as that lol. Especially for something that equates to a cold or flu at this point in time.

Reply privately

By *unner6969Man
over a year ago

Herts

"…This is the last I'm going to say on this. Reading a clinical report, analysing data and being able to follow certain processes and policies that are embedded into the medical, and clinical trials you speak of, are more or less impossible for the layman.

I like the fact you are curious, and want to learn, but take this one piece of advice... Choose your source carefully and with precision."

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

*source not saoirse*

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Where is your information from. I work in healthcare and have not seen a single death. I wonder if you are an antivaxxer who has an agenda.

As for deaths there is expected to be deaths within a certain range of criteria. This is because if a person has a vaccine and gets run over then it is counted if it is in a certain time. People are vaccinated with comorbidities, hence the reason to vaccinate, then if they die from the comorbidities ie a cardiac condition or stroke (in laymans terms) then these are countered. Are these the sort of deaths you are referring to? I do hope that you quoting actual data from the companies and not a newspaper report from a journo trying to sell a story.

The fact that you call a doctor a physcian indicates to me that you are most likely american too... I am wondering is this a fake story!"

It's a real story, just people not understanding the data. Words like "physician" are a tell that information has been blindly copy-pasted from an American site. Which isn't surprising. They have a lot more grifting doctors there trying to make a quick buck off the gullible, and the discourse is a lot more toxic.

Reply privately

By *Just meMan
over a year ago

basingstoke

"158,000 adverse events listed including kidney injury, cardiac arrest, anti-sperm antibody positive & neonatal death.

After how many vaccinated. Thats a drop in the ocean... Jus because it gets put down does not make it true. There are great many deaths due to covid being on their death certs without being tested. So does this make it a covid death? No. No different from putting down cancer without a cancer diagnosis result being done.

Lots of people get side effects. I have not heard of one single death though. And I work in healthcare.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

After how many vaccinated. Thats a drop in the ocean... Jus because it gets put down does not make it true. There are great many deaths due to covid being on their death certs without being tested. So does this make it a covid death? No. No different from putting down cancer without a cancer diagnosis result being done.

Lots of people get side effects. I have not heard of one single death though. And I work in healthcare. "

It was huge stinking international news when the Oxford AZ trial was paused when a single patient got sick.

So yes, obviously a thousand people died under Pfizer and no one covered it in the international media.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The fact that you call a doctor a physcian indicates to me that you are most likely american too... I am wondering is this a fake story!

It's a real story, just people not understanding the data. Words like "physician" are a tell that information has been blindly copy-pasted from an American site. Which isn't surprising. They have a lot more grifting doctors there trying to make a quick buck off the gullible, and the discourse is a lot more toxic."

I didn't copy and paste shot and the doctor is English. I quoted him myself as I listened to him go through all the data while I also had the data open to correspond

You literally haven't a clue sir

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's a real story, just people not understanding the data. Words like "physician" are a tell that information has been blindly copy-pasted from an American site. Which isn't surprising. They have a lot more grifting doctors there trying to make a quick buck off the gullible, and the discourse is a lot more toxic.

I didn't copy and paste shot and the doctor is English. I quoted him myself as I listened to him go through all the data while I also had the data open to correspond

You literally haven't a clue sir "

You do realise I'm a woman, yes?

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I love how these threads always end up with the OP refusing to read anymore comments... storming out and slamming the virtual door behind them.

Cal

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lots of people get side effects. I have not heard of one single death though. And I work in healthcare.

It was huge stinking international news when the Oxford AZ trial was paused when a single patient got sick.

So yes, obviously a thousand people died under Pfizer and no one covered it in the international media.

"

Exactly it's outrageous. And of course the media won't cover it they pushed and forced them on everyone how could they possibly turn around and say all this now "ROFL ROFL ROFL "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love how these threads always end up with the OP refusing to read anymore comments... storming out and slamming the virtual door behind them.

Cal"

Why should I read comment from people who are blind deaf and dumb

Probably believe inflation is because of Russian invasion too and nothing to do with economic lockdowns and most of the world's money being printed from thin air in the last few years haha

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Exactly it's outrageous. And of course the media won't cover it they pushed and forced them on everyone how could they possibly turn around and say all this now "ROFL ROFL ROFL " "

Yup. It's hilarious that you believe this, given the way we all saw the trials play out in the media. Occam's razor...

Reply privately

over a year ago

You do realise I'm a woman, yes?"

I don't have to agree with you being a woman just because you say so

Reply privately

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Nobody knows what you are looking at. If you can provide more information about where you are looking, that might help.

Why do you think that you are better placed to interpret the data than those who work in the field both within Pfizer and independent of them?

There may be no media coverage because it is not newsworthy once referenced against people who are knowledgeable.

Reply privately

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"If the media said tomorrow scientists discovered all humans are colour blind and the grass AIS actually blue and the sky green you'd eat it up lol "

Not really because it’s not true and not the same argument at all

Reply privately

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I don't have to agree with you being a woman just because you say so "

So now your saying that she is not a woman ? When she clearly is

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's also the source that said that a two year old got the trial Pfizer vaccine and immediately dropped stone cold dead.

Which is the funniest shit I've ever heard.

Because this apparently happened before the trial started.

Liars are gonna lie.

Reply privately

over a year ago

42,086 adverse events. 1,223 fatalities. And they've redacted how many people took part

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't have to agree with you being a woman just because you say so

So now your saying that she is not a woman ? When she clearly is "

If she can say she read this data and believes the jabs were administered safely when they clearly weren't.... Them yeah why not

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"42,086 adverse events. 1,223 fatalities. And they've redacted how many people took part"

Ok. With that information in mind, I'm off to my community work to help all my vulnerable people book their next dose

Reply privately

over a year ago

"42,086 adverse events. 1,223 fatalities. And they've redacted how many people took part"

Sorry actually that's 42,086 reports out of 158,893 adverse events!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"42,086 adverse events. 1,223 fatalities. And they've redacted how many people took part

Ok. With that information in mind, I'm off to my community work to help all my vulnerable people book their next dose "

Most don't even want it but go you well done you're a truly amazing person

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"42,086 adverse events. 1,223 fatalities. And they've redacted how many people took part

Ok. With that information in mind, I'm off to my community work to help all my vulnerable people book their next dose

Most don't even want it but go you well done you're a truly amazing person "

Yes, I do try to keep my community safe. With the best evidence available to me. Even helped convince some of the vaccine hesitant to get their jabs.

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Nobody knows what you are looking at. If you can provide more information about where you are looking, that might help.

Why do you think that you are better placed to interpret the data than those who work in the field both within Pfizer and independent of them?

There may be no media coverage because it is not newsworthy once referenced against people who are knowledgeable."

I'm assuming that the data that he is referring to is not the actual Clinical Trials data as claimed. The clinical trials consisted of 44,000 people of which around 30 died... half of which were in the placebo group (dangerous those placebos).

There was a document published by Pfizer, which relates to the early Mass Rollout trial period. It includes 1,223 fatalities in 158,893 adverse reactions. This was from millions of doses delivered world wide in the 90 day period. These numbers came from various sources including medical facilities and "unverified sources" such as The Yellow Card & VAERS.

Cal

Reply privately