Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Ecuador, it's happening

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ecuador makes vaccination mandatory for all citizens aged 5 or over except the excempt

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-59772299

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ornynorfolkguyMan
over a year ago

North Norfolk

So it’s not for everybody then…..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Medically except and under 5's aren't, what's your question ?

Not that I made the rules

Reply privately

By *uddy laneMan
over a year ago

dudley

Bait for clicks

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/12/21 18:49:06]

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

Ecuador makes vaccination mandatory for all citizens aged 5 or over except the excempt

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-59772299"

Cool

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sweet ... about time our govmnt stopped pussyfooting around the Ludites and Anti-Vaxers and made vaccines mandatory here too.

No Jab No Job soon have them queuing up for the shot. And for those 'hold outs', enjoy life as the unemployable underclass, no benefits either as they will be classed as intentionally unemployed. Probably homeless too, cant pay the rent/mortgage with no job or benefits.

Jabs are mandatory already in place for Health care might as well roll it out for all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"sweet ... about time our govmnt stopped pussyfooting around the Ludites and Anti-Vaxers and made vaccines mandatory here too.

No Jab No Job soon have them queuing up for the shot. And for those 'hold outs', enjoy life as the unemployable underclass, no benefits either as they will be classed as intentionally unemployed. Probably homeless too, cant pay the rent/mortgage with no job or benefits.

Jabs are mandatory already in place for Health care might as well roll it out for all."

100%

Reply privately

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

"sweet ... about time our govmnt stopped pussyfooting around the Ludites and Anti-Vaxers and made vaccines mandatory here too.

Jabs are mandatory already in place for Health care might as well roll it out for all."

Why stop at such soft measures? Let’s go the whole hog and lock folk up, take their kids off them and forcibly inject them. That’ll show them

Reply privately

over a year ago

no need for such extreme measures, the threat of a P45/Benefits denial letter and Eviction notice will sort them out pronto.

Reply privately

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

"no need for such extreme measures, the threat of a P45/Benefits denial letter and Eviction notice will sort them out pronto.

"

Not me it wouldn’t. I find it beyond comprehension that you don’t think you were being extreme in the first place

Reply privately

over a year ago

"no need for such extreme measures, the threat of a P45/Benefits denial letter and Eviction notice will sort them out pronto.

Not me it wouldn’t. I find it beyond comprehension that you don’t think you were being extreme in the first place "

Its already happening to the Health workers, might as well roll it out to all. Nothing extreme in that, still your body your choice as im not advocating forced vaccinations. Just more encouragement, the carrot hasnt worked time for the stick

Reply privately

By *ellatiaTV/TS
over a year ago

canol nunlle

[Removed by poster at 25/12/21 21:07:32]

Reply privately

By *ellatiaTV/TS
over a year ago

canol nunlle

Not me it wouldn’t. I find it beyond comprehension that you don’t think you were being extreme in the first place "

Hear hear!!

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Perhaps a differential tax rate for those who don't get behind it, on all assets and income and purchases etc, could encourage commitment.

Reply privately

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

I'm rather thinking now that there's little point, as within about a month, two tops, there will have been 100% exposure to omicron for everyone except the most super careful mask wearing isolationists. So one way or another, everyone will have got covid antibodies. Either through jab or illness. If people are going to die from covid, or jab, then they'll be gone. Anyone who is left will be immune, at least temporarily until the next wave comes by and kills off another big chunk of the population.

Good news for those vulnerable is that if they keep themselves safe until end of February, they'll be okay then as there will be no-one infectious left for them to catch it from...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Perhaps a differential tax rate for those who don't get behind it, on all assets and income and purchases etc, could encourage commitment. "

It has potential but probably over complex. Much easier the threat of living on £70 a week (once of course you are allowed to claim it) should do the trick.

All those with the 'wont see me having the jab' will think long and hard when faced with that. Its what Health Workers have had held against them so why not everyone else. In fact its more equitable that way, everyone treated the same. Sure there will still be some fantatical die hards, but those numbers will be minimal.

Reply privately

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

Oh great. Give me an ear tag. Paint my ass blue, and tattoo an I.D. number on my forehead. Natzis

Reply privately

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Such authoritarianism. Each to their own.

The people in danger are the old, people with comorbidities etc. Urge they to take whatever precautions they think are wise.

Then everyone else can get on with their lives

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh great. Give me an ear tag. Paint my ass blue, and tattoo an I.D. number on my forehead. Natzis "
whatever for? just suggesting the expansion of a policy already in place. Havent seen any care home staff tatoo'd so dont know why you fear that.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Oh great. Give me an ear tag. Paint my ass blue, and tattoo an I.D. number on my forehead. Natzis "

Forum virus bingo card. Bingo

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

Not me it wouldn’t. I find it beyond comprehension that you don’t think you were being extreme in the first place

Its already happening to the Health workers, might as well roll it out to all. Nothing extreme in that, still your body your choice as im not advocating forced vaccinations. Just more encouragement, the carrot hasnt worked time for the stick "

How very third reich of you. Work will set you free!

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

Sorry, the 17th booster will set you free. Confused my crazy authoritarian programmes for a second.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its already happening to the Health workers, might as well roll it out to all. Nothing extreme in that, still your body your choice as im not advocating forced vaccinations. Just more encouragement, the carrot hasnt worked time for the stick How very third reich of you. Work will set you free!"

Wheres the third reich in mandating for all what millions already have to do? Its simply equality. No detention centres, no forced vaccines, your body your choice thats hardly third reich. Its public health in action. You choose jab and job or no jab no job, simples. Dont recall victims of the third reich been given a choice?

Seems the default of anti vaxxers when faced with the truth they cant accept is to default to accusations of Third Reich policies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you MAD I’ve had two jabs but I don’t want anyone to be bullied into having a vacine they don’t want

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its already happening to the Health workers, might as well roll it out to all. Nothing extreme in that, still your body your choice as im not advocating forced vaccinations. Just more encouragement, the carrot hasnt worked time for the stick How very third reich of you. Work will set you free!

Wheres the third reich in mandating for all what millions already have to do? Its simply equality. No detention centres, no forced vaccines, your body your choice thats hardly third reich. Its public health in action. You choose jab and job or no jab no job, simples. Dont recall victims of the third reich been given a choice?

Seems the default of anti vaxxers when faced with the truth they cant accept is to default to accusations of Third Reich policies. "

Good job your not in charge that’s all I can say

Reply privately

over a year ago

whys that then? soon have everybody vaccinated whats so wrong about that?

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

Its already happening to the Health workers, might as well roll it out to all. Nothing extreme in that, still your body your choice as im not advocating forced vaccinations. Just more encouragement, the carrot hasnt worked time for the stick How very third reich of you. Work will set you free!

Seems the default of anti vaxxers when faced with the truth they cant accept is to default to accusations of Third Reich policies. "

Its the exact same playbook. The Jews(amongst many others) were blamed for being unclean, spreading disease and numerous other slurs. Dehumanised to the point where no one cared, exactly how anyone with concerns is being demonised in the media. Anyone who supports such actions is a disgusting excuse for a human and should be ashamed of themselves.

Illusion of choice is not choice. No job = no money = no food/shelter. Its fascism at its finest. Over a disease that the massive majority barely even know they have. I've had covid, I've got a worse cold right now. I've had two jabs. I won't be having any more and anyone who tries to force it through sanctions or physical actions will have a fight on their hands.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"whys that then? soon have everybody vaccinated whats so wrong about that?"

Your demented attitude is what’s wrong not everyone wants the jab up to now we live in a free democracy. I have have both but know kentu who have had no jabs and wouldn’t dream of forcing or bullying people into it. What your next step anyone without a jab up against the wall and shot them. Grow up for f&£K said

Reply privately

over a year ago

Know plenty

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh thats alright then, youve had a worse cold than Covid. Shame about the 160,000 who have sadly died from this virus. But then they dont count do they as they arent you.

Its already mandated so whats your problem or is it you are ok it being mandated just as long as it isnt you.

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

"whys that then? soon have everybody vaccinated whats so wrong about that?

Your demented attitude is what’s wrong not everyone wants the jab up to now we live in a free democracy. I have have both but know kentu who have had no jabs and wouldn’t dream of forcing or bullying people into it. What your next step anyone without a jab up against the wall and shot them. Grow up for f&£K said "

Off to the work camps. Gotta have workers for those booster factories.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seems the default of anti vaxxers when faced with the truth they cant accept is to default to accusations of Third Reich policies. Its the exact same playbook. The Jews(amongst many others) were blamed for being unclean, spreading disease and numerous other slurs. Dehumanised to the point where no one cared, exactly how anyone with concerns is being demonised in the media. Anyone who supports such actions is a disgusting excuse for a human and should be ashamed of themselves.

Illusion of choice is not choice. No job = no money = no food/shelter. Its fascism at its finest. Over a disease that the massive majority barely even know they have. I've had covid, I've got a worse cold right now. I've had two jabs. I won't be having any more and anyone who tries to force it through sanctions or physical actions will have a fight on their hands."

Totally agree with you I’ve had two we were promised have your jabs life will go back to normal now we are being threatened if you don’t keep having boosters you will become a social Leper. How good can the vacine be if they are already talking about number four jabs

Reply privately

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

"Perhaps a differential tax rate for those who don't get behind it, on all assets and income and purchases etc, could encourage commitment. "

And if you don't pay tax...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh thats alright then, youve had a worse cold than Covid. Shame about the 160,000 who have sadly died from this virus. But then they dont count do they as they arent you.

Its already mandated so whats your problem or is it you are ok it being mandated just as long as it isnt you. "

160,000 died with Covid not of Covid get your facts rights

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your demented attitude is what’s wrong not everyone wants the jab up to now we live in a free democracy. I have have both but know kentu who have had no jabs and wouldn’t dream of forcing or bullying people into it. What your next step anyone without a jab up against the wall and shot them. Grow up for f&£K said "

Same attitude that the Gorvernment has applied to Health workers, why should anybody else be treated differently. Im only repeating what has been approved through our democratic parliment Tad extreme on the against the wall though, not sure how you make that leap. Your body your choice. But as all things in life choices have consequenses as some in Helath care have found out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh thats alright then, youve had a worse cold than Covid. Shame about the 160,000 who have sadly died from this virus. But then they dont count do they as they arent you.

Its already mandated so whats your problem or is it you are ok it being mandated just as long as it isnt you.

160,000 died with Covid not of Covid get your facts rights "

how many is it then given you know the facts? 20,000 30,000 40,000? whats the acceptable number for you?

Like i said its already mandated so whats your problem

Reply privately

over a year ago

All the lunatics in here giving high fives over this when the reality is freedom of choice over this and other parts of life will be taken away.

By the same logic Maybe then we should look at those that are being injured by the vaccine and making them pay for medical treatment.

Both of course are crazy ideas.

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

how many is it then given you know the facts? 20,000 30,000 40,000? whats the acceptable number for you?

Like i said its already mandated so whats your problem"

My problem is cowardly fascists like you

Reply privately

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

Would this work no jab no job..

So what would happen if less then 60% get jabed ask them all to do extra shifts to fill take up the work.... In lots of areas there is not enough staff now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your demented attitude is what’s wrong not everyone wants the jab up to now we live in a free democracy. I have have both but know kentu who have had no jabs and wouldn’t dream of forcing or bullying people into it. What your next step anyone without a jab up against the wall and shot them. Grow up for f&£K said

Same attitude that the Gorvernment has applied to Health workers, why should anybody else be treated differently. Im only repeating what has been approved through our democratic parliment Tad extreme on the against the wall though, not sure how you make that leap. Your body your choice. But as all things in life choices have consequenses as some in Helath care have found out."

Your crazy idea of no jabs no jobs plenty of people self employed so what you going to do to those people if they don’t want a jab. Also people with sufficient wealth how would your bully boy tactics work on them. The care service have lost lots of staff through this policy of yours. Like I said just glad your not in charge

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

Its already mandated so whats your problem or is it you are ok it being mandated just as long as it isnt you. "

Did I say they didn't count? You don't know me or my daily routine. I test daily at work, even with two jabs I'm probably less likely to infect someone than you are with however many boosters you want to take.

Is it not a fact that the majority of people have very little to fear from COVID? 98% of those testing positive worldwide survived, 252 million survivors, that doesn't even take into account those who just stayed home because they thought they had a cold.

My problem is authoritarian bullshit based on the view that you have the right to dictate what medicine a person takes.

Where do we draw the line? Forced sterilisation? you are a drain on society, let's harvest your organs and give them to a more productive human? BMI above 25, off to fat camp with daily shaming?

Yes, all just as ridiculous as anything you suggested. Unfortunately I was being absurd, you were being serious.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jabs are mandatory already in place for Health care might as well roll it out for all.

So what would happen if less then 60% get jabed ask them all to do extra shifts to fill take up the work.... In lots of areas there is not enough staff now "

Yep im sure a lot would love the chance of extra money, and think of the strong negotiating position they would be in if there was a workforce shortage. Its a win/win for the vaxed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its already mandated so whats your problem or is it you are ok it being mandated just as long as it isnt you. Did I say they didn't count? You don't know me or my daily routine. I test daily at work, even with two jabs I'm probably less likely to infect someone than you are with however many boosters you want to take.

Is it not a fact that the majority of people have very little to fear from COVID? 98% of those testing positive worldwide survived, 252 million survivors, that doesn't even take into account those who just stayed home because they thought they had a cold.

My problem is authoritarian bullshit based on the view that you have the right to dictate what medicine a person takes.

Where do we draw the line? Forced sterilisation? you are a drain on society, let's harvest your organs and give them to a more productive human? BMI above 25, off to fat camp with daily shaming?

Yes, all just as ridiculous as anything you suggested. Unfortunately I was being absurd, you were being serious. "

Certain this guys been affected either by the vacine or self isolating for too long. Sure he would love to eliminate any one who’s not up to date with jabs

Reply privately

over a year ago

160,000 died with Covid not of Covid get your facts rights "

Quote from ONS

Of all death occurrences between January and August 2020, there were 48,168 deaths due to the coronavirus (COVID-19)

Thats a 7 month period ... due to covid not 'with covid' so what is your accptable number of deaths?

Reply privately

over a year ago

So what would happen if less then 60% get jabed ask them all to do extra shifts to fill take up the work.... In lots of areas there is not enough staff now

Yep im sure a lot would love the chance of extra money, and think of the strong negotiating position they would be in if there was a workforce shortage. Its a win/win for the vaxed"

You know you sound crazy right???

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

Quote from ONS

Of all death occurrences between January and August 2020, there were 48,168 deaths due to the coronavirus (COVID-19)

Thats a 7 month period ... due to covid not 'with covid' so what is your accptable number of deaths?"

What is you accepted number of deaths from forced vaccinations or these sanctions you propose? How about those who commit suicide due to loss of job, family, housing? How about children thrust into poverty because of it, or do they not matter because they've had one less jab than you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/12/21 22:58:45]

Reply privately

By *nowknightMan
over a year ago

BRADFORD

Getting very tired about the whole discussion.

First the whole lot of you "zip" it, it is not 160'000 who have died of Cov19.

The Death Certificates say Cov19 as additional reason and therefore NHS and media state this figure.

If Cov19 is the sole reason of death, then we are looking at estimated 80'000 to 90'000.

Still far too many !

It is up to each individual to decide what, where and why about accepting a vaccine.

But if a non vaccined person becomes ill and dies due to complications then it is his or her own fault.

Not the fault of everyone else ,the government or the NHS

Is it not time, that we all stop this pathetic argument and sort it out ?

I believe strongly, that NOT one of you have sat at the side of some dying with medical problems and Cov19.

Please prove myself wrong !!

Whereas I sat in a high infection ward ( ward 19 ) for 6 days and 7 nights watching my darling slowly dying of liver failure and Cov19.

It was not Cov19, that killed her (she had caught it in hospital); but they refused to deal with the main medical issue ( liver failure - St. James's liver centre is only 24 car minutes away ).

So can all just calm down ?

80 % have had either 2 jabs, 36% three jabs.

9 % who can not have vaccinations, because pregnant, cancer or other issue ( drug abuse is also another reason) and another 8% are under 12 years old.

The anti vaccination minority is between 5 to 10%.

It is their decision and consequences, if they do not wish to be vaccinated.

As said - if they get ill, it is sole their own responsibility and not ours.

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"

"

But it isn't just deaths that are relevant, it's also people in hospital, people needing long term treatment for long covid, etc - covid puts a serious strain on a countries medical system, and people refusing to be vaccinated makes that worse.

It's fine to shout about the right not to be vaccinated, but what about the right of someone to get cancer treatment without a delay caused by a system full of covid patients?

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

"

Certain this guys been affected either by the vacine or self isolating for too long. Sure he would love to eliminate any one who’s not up to date with jabs

Dont be silly, I dont want to eliminate anybody. Just make sure everyone is as up to date as possible against this horrendous vaccine. If its ok for a significant proportion of the workforce surely its ok for everyone else. Show some solidarity"

My solidarity includes the NHS, I don't agree with it being mandated for anyone. If it outright eliminated the possibility of infection or spread, then I could see an argument for it. However it doesn't. So yes, your fully vaccinated nurse can still give your granny covid unfortunately.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Quote from ONS

Thats a 7 month period ... due to covid not 'with covid' so what is your accptable number of deaths?What is you accepted number of deaths from forced vaccinations or these sanctions you propose? How about those who commit suicide due to loss of job, family, housing? How about children thrust into poverty because of it, or do they not matter because they've had one less jab than you? "

It wouldnt be as many as die from Covid. Whatabout the 10's of 1,000's who have lost someone already and have been thrust into poverty because of this virus and individuals reluctance to get a grip on it. What about them? that has happened not some hypothetical number you want me to guess at

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

"

But it isn't just deaths that are relevant, it's also people in hospital, people needing long term treatment for long covid, etc - covid puts a serious strain on a countries medical system, and people refusing to be vaccinated makes that worse.

It's fine to shout about the right not to be vaccinated, but what about the right of someone to get cancer treatment without a delay caused by a system full of covid patients?

"

The biggest strain year after year on the NHS is obesity and smoking related disease. Where are the fat rehab camps or the sanctions on the obese being sacked for the strain they cause?

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

Quote from ONS

Thats a 7 month period ... due to covid not 'with covid' so what is your accptable number of deaths?What is you accepted number of deaths from forced vaccinations or these sanctions you propose? How about those who commit suicide due to loss of job, family, housing? How about children thrust into poverty because of it, or do they not matter because they've had one less jab than you?

It wouldnt be as many as die from Covid. Whatabout the 10's of 1,000's who have lost someone already and have been thrust into poverty because of this virus and individuals reluctance to get a grip on it. What about them? that has happened not some hypothetical number you want me to guess at"

So the answer is, you don't care how many die if they don't hold same views as you on medication.

OK mein führer! Save me a space in the re-education camps.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

The biggest strain year after year on the NHS is obesity and smoking related disease. Where are the fat rehab camps or the sanctions on the obese being sacked for the strain they cause? "

In fairness you make a good point, but miss the point that obesity and smoking isnt highly transmissable. So yes whilst a lot of beds in the NHS are occupied by those people there isnt the surge of demand we see now from Covid.

The govmnt have tried tackling smoking and obesity via taxation and education. In fact you cant smoke indoors now other than your own home. Maybe thats a way forward, not allowed indoors (other than your home) unless your fully vaxxed. Were almost there as it is with Covid passes. Good thinking

Reply privately

over a year ago

Quote from ONS

Thats a 7 month period ... due to covid not 'with covid' so what is your accptable number of deaths?What is you accepted number of deaths from forced vaccinations or these sanctions you propose? How about those who commit suicide due to loss of job, family, housing? How about children thrust into poverty because of it, or do they not matter because they've had one less jab than you?

It wouldnt be as many as die from Covid. Whatabout the 10's of 1,000's who have lost someone already and have been thrust into poverty because of this virus and individuals reluctance to get a grip on it. What about them? that has happened not some hypothetical number you want me to guess atSo the answer is, you don't care how many die if they don't hold same views as you on medication.

OK mein führer! Save me a space in the re-education camps."

Nope the answer was, how can i give an answer to such a hypothetical question.

How many do you suggest would throw everything away NOT to be jabbed? 100's? 1,000's?

Oh and im not German

Reply privately

By *ite -meWoman
over a year ago

my house

Quote from ONS

Thats a 7 month period ... due to covid not 'with covid' so what is your accptable number of deaths?What is you accepted number of deaths from forced vaccinations or these sanctions you propose? How about those who commit suicide due to loss of job, family, housing? How about children thrust into poverty because of it, or do they not matter because they've had one less jab than you? "

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

Quote from ONS

It wouldnt be as many as die from Covid. Whatabout the 10's of 1,000's who have lost someone already and have been thrust into poverty because of this virus and individuals reluctance to get a grip on it. What about them? that has happened not some hypothetical number you want me to guess atSo the answer is, you don't care how many die if they don't hold same views as you on medication.

OK mein führer! Save me a space in the re-education camps.

Nope the answer was, how can i give an answer to such a hypothetical question.

How many do you suggest would throw everything away NOT to be jabbed? 100's? 1,000's?"

If it's at least 1 it's too many in my eyes. If you give up the right to medical autonomy, where does it end. Anyone advocating for it is an awful human.

Reply privately

By *andamoCouple
over a year ago

thornton heath

The capital of Ecuador is Quito. Good to know for all you triple jabbed fab quizzers out there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

How many do you suggest would throw everything away NOT to be jabbed? 100's? 1,000's?If it's at least 1 it's too many in my eyes. If you give up the right to medical autonomy, where does it end. Anyone advocating for it is an awful human."

But its already happened in healthcare, it isnt a great leap to see it happening to all. Theres a few awful humans in Parliment but not all of them and they voted for just that.

I agree even 1 death would be a tragedy but an easily avoidable one and self inflicted one. It may well for some not be an easy choice to make, life isnt full of easy choices but a choice it remains and personal responsibility and acceptanceof the consequences for that choice has to be taken.

Reply privately

over a year ago

According to ONS in 2018 which was prior to Co-Vid 19 in England and Wales 29,516 died of influenza and pneumonia was there a big out cry at that time telling every one to get jabbed or have no job. I dont recall one.

The media when releasing number of Co-Vid deaths always include the caveat that the people died having tested positive in the previous 28 days. All deaths are then recorded regardless of outside cause ie as a result of road collision, heart attack, cancer, assaults. You name it they are included

Reply privately

over a year ago

"According to ONS in 2018 which was prior to Co-Vid 19 in England and Wales 29,516 died of influenza and pneumonia was there a big out cry at that time telling every one to get jabbed or have no job. I dont recall one.

The media when releasing number of Co-Vid deaths always include the caveat that the people died having tested positive in the previous 28 days. All deaths are then recorded regardless of outside cause ie as a result of road collision, heart attack, cancer, assaults. You name it they are included

"

And from influenza alone 1,598.

They got this from the death certificate codes.

From Jan 2020 to June 21 there were 123k instances where the primary cause of death on the death certificate was covid. (I assume that this wouldn't be the case if they had a road accident).

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

"

How many do you suggest would throw everything away NOT to be jabbed? 100's? 1,000's?If it's at least 1 it's too many in my eyes. If you give up the right to medical autonomy, where does it end. Anyone advocating for it is an awful human.But its already happened in healthcare, it isnt a great leap to see it happening to all. Theres a few awful humans in Parliment but not all of them and they voted for just that.

I agree even 1 death would be a tragedy but an easily avoidable one and self inflicted one. It may well for some not be an easy choice to make, life isnt full of easy choices but a choice it remains and personal responsibility and acceptanceof the consequences for that choice has to be taken."

Its not a choice if its being forced through coercion and threats to your welfare. Dress it up as a choice all you want but it's an outright lie.

Take our vaccine that doesn't fully stop you catching or spreading this virus, oh and you need these 7 boosters cause it lasts 5 minutes or see your family starve!

Not a choice, it's coercion through threats.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I personnally know of cases where people died and Co-Vid put as cause on death certificate but no post mortem. Families questioned this and paid for their own post mortems and found out that their family members never had Co-Vid prior to their deaths. Death certificates had to be changed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I personnally know of cases where people died and Co-Vid put as cause on death certificate but no post mortem. Families questioned this and paid for their own post mortems and found out that their family members never had Co-Vid prior to their deaths. Death certificates had to be changed. "

This never happened.

Reply privately

By *had MichaelMichaelsMan
over a year ago

tobermore

Sounds a bit like China, only we live in a democracy, where you have freedom off choice ...my body my choice..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I personnally know of cases where people died and Co-Vid put as cause on death certificate but no post mortem. Families questioned this and paid for their own post mortems and found out that their family members never had Co-Vid prior to their deaths. Death certificates had to be changed. "

Difficult to discuss anecdotal and non public evidence.

But it piqued my curiosity. To whit, I found

You cannot change a death certificate

https://www.gov.uk/correcting-a-death-registration

And an interesting article from bmj on recording deaths

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n352

Reply privately

over a year ago

So you are calling me and them liars. They had no cause or reason to lie to me.

This would appear to me to be a case of closed mindedness. A case of I want to believe the narrative and everything that the goverment and experts tell me but when someone can prove them wrong I dont want to listen or know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So you are calling me and them liars. They had no cause or reason to lie to me.

This would appear to me to be a case of closed mindedness. A case of I want to believe the narrative and everything that the goverment and experts tell me but when someone can prove them wrong I dont want to listen or know."

I'm not calling you or them anything. But there is a gap I don't understand. Both from whether a death certificate can be changed (maybe they added the note and your friend has called that a change)... But also why did a doctor put covid down if the patient had never tested positive ? What happened to that doctor as it feels a huge mistake.

Reply privately

over a year ago

In the morning nterst if balance, I'm also reading through this

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9305405/amp/Grieving-relatives-demand-inquiry-loved-ones-wrongly-certified-virus-victims.html

Reply privately

By *cottish_switchMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Good lord, do you people actually ever listen to yourselves?

You are literally arguing about removing people's basic right to control their own bodies. Whether through legislation or coercion that is what you are arguing about.

This is not about vaccination. It's about basic human rights. The most basic. The right to say no.

To the vaccinated : if the vaccine works, the unvaccinated are no threat to you.

You on the other hard are a threat to them - you're threatening their rights because you're afraid.

Whatever way you spin it that is wrong. You have no right to dictate what someone else, of sound mind, chooses to do or not do with their body. None.

No doubt I'll get the 'but the unvaccinated are a strain on the nhs' line. Well, so are overeaters. Are you going to force them to have their jaws wired? What about smokers, drinkers, people having unsafe sex... they all place a strain on the NHS. Are you going to legislate those behaviours to?

If you want the vaccine, take it. I did. If you want to try to persuade others to do the same, fine.

Legislation, coercion... not a chance.

Reply privately

By *ayarMan
over a year ago

Wirral

[Removed by poster at 26/12/21 01:55:43]

Reply privately

By *aughtiness69Couple
over a year ago

Kinmel bay

"Good lord, do you people actually ever listen to yourselves?

You are literally arguing about removing people's basic right to control their own bodies. Whether through legislation or coercion that is what you are arguing about.

This is not about vaccination. It's about basic human rights. The most basic. The right to say no.

To the vaccinated : if the vaccine works, the unvaccinated are no threat to you.

You on the other hard are a threat to them - you're threatening their rights because you're afraid.

Whatever way you spin it that is wrong. You have no right to dictate what someone else, of sound mind, chooses to do or not do with their body. None.

No doubt I'll get the 'but the unvaccinated are a strain on the nhs' line. Well, so are overeaters. Are you going to force them to have their jaws wired? What about smokers, drinkers, people having unsafe sex... they all place a strain on the NHS. Are you going to legislate those behaviours to?

If you want the vaccine, take it. I did. If you want to try to persuade others to do the same, fine.

"

Couldn't have said it better

This is getting fucking scary how blasé people are becoming about human rights.

Anti vaxers are one thing, but there are also genuine concerns that people have and as soon as they voice them, there anti vaxxers. No they just have concerns.

We live in a place where you can be whatever you want, straight, bi, gay, pan whatever.

And that's fine. Yet you chose not to have a jab due to concern over the acceptable risk and suddenly you are a bad person ???

I got jabbed, talkedy mate into it as he was really anti Vax

He has just come of fucking life support for the pulmonary clots it caused.

I feel like shit.

So don't go saying "you have to have the Vax"

Every one has a right to there own choices.

And if that's taken away then we are no longer a free country.

Reply privately

By *aughtiness69Couple
over a year ago

Kinmel bay

"I personnally know of cases where people died and Co-Vid put as cause on death certificate but no post mortem. Families questioned this and paid for their own post mortems and found out that their family members never had Co-Vid prior to their deaths. Death certificates had to be changed.

This never happened. "

Yes it has loads, don't be so naive and quick to dismiss facts in favour of your views and defence of a system you believe in!!

Fact. Covid was recorded (may still be in some cases) on death certificates of people dying of non related Covid deaths if there death was preventable if it was not due to Covid.

Example Mr A goes into cardiac arrest, if this had happend on a fully staffed ward then Mr had a higher chance if survival. But DUE to Covid there were four senior doctors off and working on other wards and as a result Mr A died.

Therefore Covid was the indirect cause of death.

Reply privately

By *orty-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Leyland

They will literally have to pin me down.

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"They will literally have to pin me down.

"

They will never make vaccines mandatory here, it wouldn't get past a vote.

What they would do though is bring in more restrictions on unvaccinated people. These will be temporary though, once the virus is under control and no longer viewed as a global issue, the restrictions will be gone... it could take a couple more years though.

Cal

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You mean you don't want your taxes wasted on someone to be incarcerated, "re-educated" and forcibly injected?

Just exclude them from all that society has to offer, including that which allows them to survive in the long run - honest work to pay for food and a roof over the head?

Because if you didn't "actively participate" in advocating "internment camps", then you're not an inhumane f**king prick who respects bodily autonomy according to the Nuremberg code?

But you're not a fascist either, I bet ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Another one who doesn't respect bodily autonomy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You might want to look up how the Jews were started to be segregated from the rest of society.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Perhaps a differential tax rate for those who don't get behind it, on all assets and income and purchases etc, could encourage commitment.

And if you don't pay tax..."

Assets and other 'taxes' seizure?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bend over

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Reply privately

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I see that they are pushing the agenda hard there.

Reply privately

By *rimrose and TonyCouple
over a year ago

Farnworth

As it happens, make more people unemployed and more benefits paid out. There's a good idea. Ah and the health were 140,000 short and soon well 200,000 probably. Plus if NHS don't have unvaxed and they lose another 8/10% of staff the non covid situation will get so much worse. Much longer waiting times. Sounds a reasonable stance from you

Reply privately

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

There are some complete fascist bell ends in this thread.

The type who always advocate and support actions that they perceive won’t have any impact on them without understanding the “thin edge of the wedge”.

Mandating a vaccine for an virus that will continue to mutate into less dangerous variants that while at its most dangerous still only resulted in serious illness for c.2% of people (no not saying that is acceptable and 2% of a large number is a large number) and had little impact on the vast majority of fit, healthy and young people, is a step too far.

If the vaccines stopped transmission then the societal argument would have more power. If transmission was driven by the unvaccinated there may be an argument but it isn’t.

Excluding any group from society is a very dangerous precedent founded on very shaky ground.

BTW I have been vaccinated. It was MY choice to do so. I read as much evidence/research as I needed to to inform MY decision. I balanced risk vs reward and made a comparison with Covid. However, I will always argue that it should be a personal choice and direct mandating or doing it by stealth (more likely in UK) is wrong based on THIS illness/virus.

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

"Perhaps a differential tax rate for those who don't get behind it, on all assets and income and purchases etc, could encourage commitment.

And if you don't pay tax...

Assets and other 'taxes' seizure? "

Are you running through the Hitler playbook? It's the literal steps done to the Jews and other "useless" members of society. Dehumanised, segregated, assets and wealth stolen, work camps and then death for many.

You'd be first in the queue to inform on your neighbours too. Steve hasn't had booster 12, he's a risk to everyone, send someone now

Absolute joke

Reply privately

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

You ever go into politics, let me know as you will be getting my vote!

Reply privately

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

"Perhaps a differential tax rate for those who don't get behind it, on all assets and income and purchases etc, could encourage commitment."
Yes and also they should check with their hospital to see if they still get what they are paying for, like if they go private, can they get in without a covid pass there.

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Crikey there are some strange suggestions.

A lot of authoritarians who must enjoy the taste of boot.

Reply privately

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

"Crikey there are some strange suggestions.

A lot of authoritarians who must enjoy the taste of boot. "

On a swinger site no less

Wonder how they will feel when the full impact of the online harm bill comes into effect!

Reply privately

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"Crikey there are some strange suggestions.

A lot of authoritarians who must enjoy the taste of boot. "

Yes.. for one minute I had to check I hadn't logged into the north Korean version of fabswingers..

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Ignoring the anti vax crowd. (The real anti vax crowd)

A lot of the areas not taking up the vaccine are in some of the most marginalised communities. What’s needed is education and engagement with key community stakeholders to try and turn this round.

Not silly punitive measures designed to marginalise people even more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not near wise !!!

Reply privately

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

There is also a delicious irony when many of these apparent authoritarians (fascists) are clearly also overweight!

This whole “the unvaccinated shouldn’t get medical treatment / get excluded from society / be punished” gets wheeled out regularly without considering what that truly means.

We have had Covid in the world for two years. It hit the UK (as far as we know) in Feb/Mar 2020.

We KNOW that people who smoke or people who are overweight/obese are at significantly higher risk of getting serious Covid symptoms and ending up hospitalised, needing ICU or dying (ie using state resources that these people want to deny the unvaccinated).

And yet how many people have taken personal responsibility over the last 12-18mths to give up smoking, lose weight, get fit, improve their diet, reduce alcohol consumption etc?

Wonder how they will feel when weight loss, exercise and giving up smoking is mandated?

Reply privately

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

It seems to me that governments around the world (including our own) are doing their best to protect their citizens to enable us to get back to some sort of normality. Where as the anti vax brigade are doing everything they can to stop them. Its time for people to stand up and say enough is enough. If you don't want the vaccine that's you choice. But stop spreading lies and misinformation so the rest of can get on with our lives.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Farnworth

"There are some complete fascist bell ends in this thread.

The type who always advocate and support actions that they perceive won’t have any impact on them without understanding the “thin edge of the wedge”.

Mandating a vaccine for an virus that will continue to mutate into less dangerous variants that while at its most dangerous still only resulted in serious illness for c.2% of people (no not saying that is acceptable and 2% of a large number is a large number) and had little impact on the vast majority of fit, healthy and young people, is a step too far.

If the vaccines stopped transmission then the societal argument would have more power. If transmission was driven by the unvaccinated there may be an argument but it isn’t.

Excluding any group from society is a very dangerous precedent founded on very shaky ground.

BTW I have been vaccinated. It was MY choice to do so. I read as much evidence/research as I needed to to inform MY decision. I balanced risk vs reward and made a comparison with Covid. However, I will always argue that it should be a personal choice and direct mandating or doing it by stealth (more likely in UK) is wrong based on THIS illness/virus."

Now you really are the voice of reason. That was superbly said. I'm fully vaxxed but I also say that it's the individuals choice and must hit be made compulsory or mandatory in this country. We are free people not like other countries but in saying that, our free speech is being eroded faster than the virus is spreading

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It seems to me that governments around the world (including our own) are doing their best to protect their citizens to enable us to get back to some sort of normality. Where as the anti vax brigade are doing everything they can to stop them. Its time for people to stand up and say enough is enough. If you don't want the vaccine that's you choice. But stop spreading lies and misinformation so the rest of can get on with our lives."

Hopefully some day you will wake up to what is really happening in the world right now !! praying for you all xoxo

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

[Removed by poster at 26/12/21 09:59:58]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Farnworth

"Perhaps a differential tax rate for those who don't get behind it, on all assets and income and purchases etc, could encourage commitment.Yes and also they should check with their hospital to see if they still get what they are paying for, like if they go private, can they get in without a covid pass there."

People have already paid for the NHS. That's what the NI stamp is for and there's absolutely nothing in the hypocratic oath saying you can't treat unless vaccinated

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

"It seems to me that governments around the world (including our own) are doing their best to protect their citizens to enable us to get back to some sort of normality. Where as the anti vax brigade are doing everything they can to stop them. Its time for people to stand up and say enough is enough. If you don't want the vaccine that's you choice. But stop spreading lies and misinformation so the rest of can get on with our lives."
Is it lies and misinformation to want all the info before you submit to an unknown amount of jabs over an unknown amount of time?

Too many get lumped in to the anti vax category for having an opinion that doesn't suit the narrative.

I'm now considered unvaxxed(and anti vax) because I haven't had a third jab, I still see no info on how many are gonna be required, how far apart and what is the safe max dose of such a short space of time.

Funny thing is, If they had continued to offer the AZ jab I likely wouldn't have even started to consider all these things. I would have just rolled up my sleeve and got on with it.

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Expecting to be told how many vaccinations you are going to require in your lifetime makes perfect sense - if you also believe people able to see into the future.

Reply privately

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

"It seems to me that governments around the world (including our own) are doing their best to protect their citizens to enable us to get back to some sort of normality. Where as the anti vax brigade are doing everything they can to stop them. Its time for people to stand up and say enough is enough. If you don't want the vaccine that's you choice. But stop spreading lies and misinformation so the rest of can get on with our lives.

Hopefully some day you will wake up to what is really happening in the world right now !! praying for you all xoxo "

I can see what is happening. People are getting sick and dieing in there thousands. What do you see?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It seems to me that governments around the world (including our own) are doing their best to protect their citizens to enable us to get back to some sort of normality. Where as the anti vax brigade are doing everything they can to stop them. Its time for people to stand up and say enough is enough. If you don't want the vaccine that's you choice. But stop spreading lies and misinformation so the rest of can get on with our lives.

Hopefully some day you will wake up to what is really happening in the world right now !! praying for you all xoxo

I can see what is happening. People are getting sick and dieing in there thousands. What do you see?"

Millions getting sick and hundreds of thousands dying .. yet some still stomp their feet like petulant children throwing a strop over a small scratch that may well keep them alive and out of hospital

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

"Expecting to be told how many vaccinations you are going to require in your lifetime makes perfect sense - if you also believe people able to see into the future."
Yes, it's ridiculous to require a straight answer when you are submitting to a medical procedure. How dare I require clarity. I'm not looking to sign up for the monthly Pfizer subscription in all honesty.

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

I can see what is happening. People are getting sick and dieing in there thousands. What do you see? Millions getting sick and hundreds of thousands dying .. yet some still stomp their feet like petulant children throwing a strop over a small scratch that may well keep them alive and out of hospital"

"May"

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes dear 'may' vaccines dont guarantee survival, just give you a better chance and a head start with the antibodies.

Please pay attention

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Expecting to be told how many vaccinations you are going to require in your lifetime makes perfect sense - if you also believe people able to see into the future.Yes, it's ridiculous to require a straight answer when you are submitting to a medical procedure. How dare I require clarity. I'm not looking to sign up for the monthly Pfizer subscription in all honesty."

Yes, what you are demanding is all very reasonable - if you believe people can see into the future.

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

"Expecting to be told how many vaccinations you are going to require in your lifetime makes perfect sense - if you also believe people able to see into the future.Yes, it's ridiculous to require a straight answer when you are submitting to a medical procedure. How dare I require clarity. I'm not looking to sign up for the monthly Pfizer subscription in all honesty.

Yes, what you are demanding is all very reasonable - if you believe people can see into the future."

I'll wait for the data. No rush.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hopefully you will wake up to before it is too late for yourself & family / future generations as well… if you fully understood the global economy, the World Economic Forums intentions of its vision for the world population carrying capacity now & in the near future, future demographics of society etc etc then you may I suspect take a completely different angle on what is really and truly happening in the world today! …. attack my reply if you wish, laugh at it if you want too and call the millions of people who are truly tuned into what is really happening in the world tin foil hat wearers etc etc we have heard it all before… but before you do have a voice of reason and conduct a few simple Google searches into the topics mentioned above and may be then you might also see the truth now rather than in 5 years time when you see because of a completely different set of circumstances…

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Hopefully you will wake up to before it is too late for yourself & family / future generations as well… if you fully understood the global economy, the World Economic Forums intentions of its vision for the world population carrying capacity now & in the near future, future demographics of society etc etc then you may I suspect take a completely different angle on what is really and truly happening in the world today! …. attack my reply if you wish, laugh at it if you want too and call the millions of people who are truly tuned into what is really happening in the world tin foil hat wearers etc etc we have heard it all before… but before you do have a voice of reason and conduct a few simple Google searches into the topics mentioned above and may be then you might also see the truth now rather than in 5 years time when you see because of a completely different set of circumstances… "

Makes you wonder why these vested interests are doing nothing about climate change, considering it presents a clear and present threat to all global economies…maybe they just haven’t noticed!

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Expecting to be told how many vaccinations you are going to require in your lifetime makes perfect sense - if you also believe people able to see into the future.Yes, it's ridiculous to require a straight answer when you are submitting to a medical procedure. How dare I require clarity. I'm not looking to sign up for the monthly Pfizer subscription in all honesty.

Yes, what you are demanding is all very reasonable - if you believe people can see into the future.I'll wait for the data. No rush."

What are your qualifications for interpreting it?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok keep it civil please

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

Yes, what you are demanding is all very reasonable - if you believe people can see into the future.I'll wait for the data. No rush.

What are your qualifications for interpreting it?"

I'm not qualified to fix my car but I want to know what's being done when I take it to the garage.

Reply privately

over a year ago

there is already a mandate for vaccinations that effects a large proportion of our workforce. Voted for in parliment by our duly elected officials. Many have had the 'jab or job' choice. Is it a 'hobsons' choice? yes probably is, but hey we are in hard times and with that comes hard choices.

A minority will whinge and moan but the govmnt duty is to protect the majority of its population.

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Yes, what you are demanding is all very reasonable - if you believe people can see into the future.I'll wait for the data. No rush.

What are your qualifications for interpreting it?I'm not qualified to fix my car but I want to know what's being done when I take it to the garage. "

Do you also expect the mechanic to give you a guarantee about whether you will be getting a puncture in the next three to six months?

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

What are your qualifications for interpreting it?I'm not qualified to fix my car but I want to know what's being done when I take it to the garage.

Do you also expect the mechanic to give you a guarantee about whether you will be getting a puncture in the next three to six months? "

A puncture, no, but I'd expect him to guarantee his work was to a standard of safety and I wasn't gonna fly off the road with no brakes. I'd also expect not to have to return every month for a tune up because his original work was no good.

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

"there is already a mandate for vaccinations that effects a large proportion of our workforce. Voted for in parliment by our duly elected officials. Many have had the 'jab or job' choice. Is it a 'hobsons' choice? yes probably is, but hey we are in hard times and with that comes hard choices.

A minority will whinge and moan but the govmnt duty is to protect the majority of its population."

Thats cute If you believe anything the government is doing is for your protection. Its about money and power, same as any other government or leader throughout history.

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

What are your qualifications for interpreting it?I'm not qualified to fix my car but I want to know what's being done when I take it to the garage.

Do you also expect the mechanic to give you a guarantee about whether you will be getting a puncture in the next three to six months? A puncture, no, but I'd expect him to guarantee his work was to a standard of safety and I wasn't gonna fly off the road with no brakes. I'd also expect not to have to return every month for a tune up because his original work was no good."

Well using that analogy you’re fine, as the vaccine fits perfectly.

But you are saying you expect the mechanic to fit new tyres, and then get angry because that didn’t prevent a stone smashing your windscreen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"there is already a mandate for vaccinations that effects a large proportion of our workforce. Voted for in parliment by our duly elected officials. Many have had the 'jab or job' choice. Is it a 'hobsons' choice? yes probably is, but hey we are in hard times and with that comes hard choices.

A minority will whinge and moan but the govmnt duty is to protect the majority of its population.

Thats cute If you believe anything the government is doing is for your protection. Its about money and power, same as any other government or leader throughout history."

Ah but daddy government is here to protect us, isn't he . And when has daddy government ever done anything that's only in his own interest or the interest of the rich and powerful - I swear, I can't think of one example, really

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

Do you also expect the mechanic to give you a guarantee about whether you will be getting a puncture in the next three to six months? A puncture, no, but I'd expect him to guarantee his work was to a standard of safety and I wasn't gonna fly off the road with no brakes. I'd also expect not to have to return every month for a tune up because his original work was no good.

But you are saying you expect the mechanic to fit new tyres, and then get angry because that didn’t prevent a stone smashing your windscreen."

Clearly

I've wasted enough of my day on this however. Enjoy your day, I'm off to enjoy a few pints in the pub before I'm not allowed for being "unclean"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

This should be copied and pasted into every thread in this section!!!!

Brilliant response

Reply privately

over a year ago

A minority will whinge and moan but the govmnt duty is to protect the majority of its population.Thats cute If you believe anything the government is doing is for your protection. Its about money and power, same as any other government or leader throughout history."

Money and Power ... why didnt you say that earlier, it would have saved the need for all this discourse.

Russia, China, USA, North Korea and the rest all got together and decided this was the time to make money and increase control of us minions. Is that what you are saying? Pretty sure in democratic countries elections are still happening, i'll look forward to reading that elections are suspended/banned

Reply privately

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

May I ask what job you do?

Reply privately

over a year ago

May I ask what job you do? "

You may .... higher education so I suspect that will be high on the list for the next mandates

Reply privately

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

A minority will whinge and moan but the govmnt duty is to protect the majority of its population.Thats cute If you believe anything the government is doing is for your protection. Its about money and power, same as any other government or leader throughout history.

Money and Power ... why didnt you say that earlier, it would have saved the need for all this discourse.

Russia, China, USA, North Korea and the rest all got together and decided this was the time to make money and increase control of us minions. Is that what you are saying? Pretty sure in democratic countries elections are still happening, i'll look forward to reading that elections are suspended/banned"

You may have hit the nail on the head, with your jest.

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

A minority will whinge and moan but the govmnt duty is to protect the majority of its population.Thats cute If you believe anything the government is doing is for your protection. Its about money and power, same as any other government or leader throughout history.

Russia, China, USA, North Korea and the rest all got together and decided this was the time to make money and increase control of us minions. Is that what you are saying? Pretty sure in democratic countries elections are still happening, i'll look forward to reading that elections are suspended/banned"

If the government cared about your health why has it been dismantling the NHS year after year? Why do you have to wait till your covid symptoms are so severe that you require hospitilazion, surely such a deadly virus should require treatment ASAP? Where is the drive for a healthier nation, why not exercise to help out rather than here have 7 big macs for a quid!

As for the money aspect, Why are ridiculous contracts handed out to friends and family of those in charge? They also create constant forever wars because that in turn puts money in their pockets alongside their cronies pulling their strings.

If you believe anyone in charge is in it for more than themselves or for some idealistic greater good, you need a wakeup call cause you're living in a dream world.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We can't achieve world peace but somehow all the world's nations have cooperated into making up covid, infeection rates, deaths, and getting people vaccinated.

Not only that, but all the media outlets too!

Isn't that amazing?

Reply privately

By *L2021Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Parandev you do realise that people who naturally fight covid off have more antibodies than the vaccine gives also the generation that suffered with SARS also still have antibodies good enough to fight covid. the vaccine is just to speed up herd amunity they want every to catch it for the vaccine to work to accelerate the body creating antibodies

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

May I ask what job you do?

You may .... higher education so I suspect that will be high on the list for the next mandates"

You honestly have my sympathies despite our back and forth. I don't agree with it being mandated for anyone. However, despite all that, I do believe in being vaxxed.

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

Russia, China, USA, North Korea and the rest all got together and decided this was the time to make money and increase control of us minions. Is that what you are saying? Pretty sure in democratic countries elections are still happening, i'll look forward to reading that elections are suspended/banned

We can't achieve world peace but somehow all the world's nations have cooperated into making up covid, infeection rates, deaths, and getting people vaccinated.

Isn't that amazing?

"

Well it's pretty obvious now that China created it or are people still disputing the fact that it escaped from the Wuhan lab? Despite it being clear from offset. A level 4 lab with a terrible safety record doing gain of function research on coronaviruses, then suddenly we have a novel virus rampaging through the population in that area. Must just be my tin foil hat malfunctioning

Reply privately

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Having read the rantings of the lockdown/vaccination bullies I fully understand how extremist, murderous governments can get to power.

This nonsense has to stop now

Reply privately

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

A minority will whinge and moan but the govmnt duty is to protect the majority of its population.Thats cute If you believe anything the government is doing is for your protection. Its about money and power, same as any other government or leader throughout history."

So, we don't need a functioning economy and money to fund the NHS then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is also a delicious irony when many of these apparent authoritarians (fascists) are clearly also overweight!

This whole “the unvaccinated shouldn’t get medical treatment / get excluded from society / be punished” gets wheeled out regularly without considering what that truly means.

We have had Covid in the world for two years. It hit the UK (as far as we know) in Feb/Mar 2020.

We KNOW that people who smoke or people who are overweight/obese are at significantly higher risk of getting serious Covid symptoms and ending up hospitalised, needing ICU or dying (ie using state resources that these people want to deny the unvaccinated).

And yet how many people have taken personal responsibility over the last 12-18mths to give up smoking, lose weight, get fit, improve their diet, reduce alcohol consumption etc?

Wonder how they will feel when weight loss, exercise and giving up smoking is mandated?"

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

So, we don't need a functioning economy and money to fund the NHS then?"

Do the private contracts to friends and family of those in charge fund the NHS?

Also really, funding the NHS is your sticking point when it's been decimated for over 10 years.

I'd love all of the people advocating for vaccines and sanctions to put a fraction of that effort into speaking up about the damage successive government's have done to the NHS. Maybe we wouldn't have to "save" it if it hadn't been rap*d over and over.

Reply privately

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Isn't that amazing?

"

That assumes coordination and collaboration which requires a seriously complex conspiracy theory(s) to be in place.

Personally I am more of the opinion that all governments in all countries have some politicians who are corrupt opportunists out to enrich themselves with little actual care or duty of service to the citizens of their country.

The pandemic created the perfect environment to implement emergency powers, circumvent usual due diligence and due process to allow these individuals to make a lot of money.

ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is also a delicious irony when many of these apparent authoritarians (fascists) are clearly also overweight!

Wonder how they will feel when weight loss, exercise and giving up smoking is mandated? "

Reply privately

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

So, we don't need a functioning economy and money to fund the NHS then?Do the private contracts to friends and family of those in charge fund the NHS?

Also really, funding the NHS is your sticking point when it's been decimated for over 10 years.

I'd love all of the people advocating for vaccines and sanctions to put a fraction of that effort into speaking up about the damage successive government's have done to the NHS. Maybe we wouldn't have to "save" it if it hadn't been rap*d over and over."

Spot on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Isn't that amazing?

Well it's pretty obvious now that China created it or are people still disputing the fact that it escaped from the Wuhan lab? Despite it being clear from offset. A level 4 lab with a terrible safety record doing gain of function research on coronaviruses, then suddenly we have a novel virus rampaging through the population in that area. Must just be my tin foil hat malfunctioning "

If true then why did the world see video footage pictures etc of people dropping dead in the streets of wuhan. The rest of the world has seen nothing of this nature! Seems every fucker wishes to ignore that fact. If it’s the same virus why are the effects not replicated or did covsars2 takes chill pill on its way around the world before getting jiggly with it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Farnworth

I can see what is happening. People are getting sick and dieing in there thousands. What do you see? Millions getting sick and hundreds of thousands dying .. yet some still stomp their feet like petulant children throwing a strop over a small scratch that may well keep them alive and out of hospital"

Actually people die anyway and there were more deaths in January 2018 and 2019 than 2021 so where was the concern then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Farnworth

"Ok keep it civil please"

Tbf, I don't think that's possible with a lot on here. They jump from thread to thread spouting their versions and hope that in time they'll believe it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Farnworth

Do you also expect the mechanic to give you a guarantee about whether you will be getting a puncture in the next three to six months? "

Well how is that any good. Nobody will guarantee you'll not get covid or any side effects from the injection in any length of time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nasty & unscientific.

Sounds like you just love the idea of grinding people down.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Farnworth

Do you also expect the mechanic to give you a guarantee about whether you will be getting a puncture in the next three to six months? A puncture, no, but I'd expect him to guarantee his work was to a standard of safety and I wasn't gonna fly off the road with no brakes. I'd also expect not to have to return every month for a tune up because his original work was no good.

But you are saying you expect the mechanic to fit new tyres, and then get angry because that didn’t prevent a stone smashing your windscreen."

Ah didn't see that bit. Perhaps you can find that bit for me.

Reply privately

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

alright Hitler calm down. Should we round up those of different cultures and colours to maybe introduce full segregation. Moron

Reply privately

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

while we are at let’s stop free health care for anyone that smoke, anyone who allows their children to become over weight, anyone classed as obese and not allow anyone who can’t wear a mask out of their homes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I see one of my parents dead from these vaccines and the other almost dead! but yeah these reactions are rare! meanwhile where how & why this virus started is never ever talked about! also the carrying population of the earth and its impact on it is never talked openly about either, nor is the World Economic Forums plans for the future of the world…. Open your eyes !!

Reply privately

By *ayarMan
over a year ago

Wirral

Go to Ecuador

Reply privately

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"It seems to me that governments around the world (including our own) are doing their best to protect their citizens to enable us to get back to some sort of normality.”

This statement sums it all up. Very sad.

People genuinely believe the bs narrative that there’s a public health emergency and they’re doing it for their best interests at heart and have no other choice. Lol

It’s utter rubbish, you’re being cleverly duped into submission and compliance. And like blind, stupid sheep you obey, like s l a v e s.

They are using Covid as a convenient excuse under the guise of a ‘deadly pandemic’ to push through ever more authoritarian measures of control in your everyday lives.

They won’t stop bringing in more measures, virus, or not now, as you’re just enabling their behaviour.

But, none of you can see it.

You just believe what they’re telling you, stay plugged into the lies and keep watching BBC and Sky.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jabs are mandatory already in place for Health care might as well roll it out for all. alright Hitler calm down. Should we round up those of different cultures and colours to maybe introduce full segregation. Moron "

Thats a bit harsh isnt it ... why would we want to round anyone up? and what does colour or cultures have to do with universal vaccination for all? Just because you dont like it or dont want it doesnt make anyone with the opposite view an advocate of the third reich. The mandate is already in place for a significant number of people or have you missed that?

Reply privately

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

Jabs are mandatory already in place for Health care might as well roll it out for all. alright Hitler calm down. Should we round up those of different cultures and colours to maybe introduce full segregation. Moron

Thats a bit harsh isnt it ... why would we want to round anyone up? and what does colour or cultures have to do with universal vaccination for all? Just because you dont like it or dont want it doesnt make anyone with the opposite view an advocate of the third reich. The mandate is already in place for a significant number of people or have you missed that?"

are you actually reading what you are writing: holding some one down because of their beliefs is absolutely no different to living under a third reich rule. You actually have stated they should not have the same rights

Reply privately

over a year ago

which part of 'it is already mandatory for many' do you not understand? It is already law for those people or are we already in a third reich state?

Never stated the removal of peoples rights over a choice to have the vaccine or not. Your body your right to choose. There may well be events that lead from that decision you dont like but hey thats your choice to weigh up the pro's and cons and make your decision. Hardly third reich is it.

Reply privately

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

"which part of 'it is already mandatory for many' do you not understand? It is already law for those people or are we already in a third reich state?

Never stated the removal of peoples rights over a choice to have the vaccine or not. Your body your right to choose. There may well be events that lead from that decision you dont like but hey thats your choice to weigh up the pro's and cons and make your decision. Hardly third reich is it. "

no jab No job your exact words enjoy life as the unemployable underclass your words. This is Bad thing how can you not see that your are taking away some ones freedoms based on their beliefs. Stop smoking or we will remove your children from you, you weigh to much you cant use public transport let the list carry on. People who don’t work should not have nice things and should not be allowed out come on let’s carry on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"which part of 'it is already mandatory for many' do you not understand? It is already law for those people or are we already in a third reich state?

Never stated the removal of peoples rights over a choice to have the vaccine or not. Your body your right to choose. There may well be events that lead from that decision you dont like but hey thats your choice to weigh up the pro's and cons and make your decision. Hardly third reich is it. no jab No job your exact words enjoy life as the unemployable underclass your words. This is Bad thing how can you not see that your are taking away some ones freedoms based on their beliefs. Stop smoking or we will remove your children from you, you weigh to much you cant use public transport let the list carry on. People who don’t work should not have nice things and should not be allowed out come on let’s carry on. "

Hey I dont make the law, Parliment passed that mandate for health workers, I just agree with it if its rolled out nationally, and yes it probably (unfortunately) does mean that refuseniks will become the unemployed underclass but they will only have themselves to blame nobody else.

You dont want to have the vaccine or see accept it being mandated then dont have it, completely respect that decision, its your choice. but dont cry about it when legislation is passed that means no jab no job

Reply privately

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

Higher education you say. Oh I am with you now. Reverse psychology

Reply privately

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Good to see the lockdown/vaccine extremists losing control of the narrative and revealing their true nature

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good to see the lockdown/vaccine extremists losing control of the narrative and revealing their true nature"

A lot of sick people in this world....power crazy! A lot on this forum too lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good to see the lockdown/vaccine extremists losing control of the narrative and revealing their true nature"

I prefer to call them Covid enthusiasts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Farnworth

Jabs are mandatory already in place for Health care might as well roll it out for all. while we are at let’s stop free health care for anyone that smoke, anyone who allows their children to become over weight, anyone classed as obese and not allow anyone who can’t wear a mask out of their homes. "

Plus those who drink anything alcoholic, partake of any illegal substances, drive vehicles or ride in them or use mass transit systems because all have risks. Oh, pedestrians are at risk to so best not be a pedestrian either

Reply privately

over a year ago

Farnworth

Go to Ecuador "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good to see the lockdown/vaccine extremists losing control of the narrative and revealing their true nature

I prefer to call them Covid enthusiasts. "

Some are bordering on Covid fanatics.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good to see the lockdown/vaccine extremists losing control of the narrative and revealing their true nature

Some are bordering on Covid fanatics."

True but enthusiasts sounds a bit kinder

Reply privately

over a year ago

True but enthusiasts sounds a bit kinder "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Farnworth

Never stated the removal of peoples rights over a choice to have the vaccine or not. Your body your right to choose. There may well be events that lead from that decision you dont like but hey thats your choice to weigh up the pro's and cons and make your decision. Hardly third reich is it. no jab No job your exact words enjoy life as the unemployable underclass your words. This is Bad thing how can you not see that your are taking away some ones freedoms based on their beliefs. Stop smoking or we will remove your children from you, you weigh to much you cant use public transport let the list carry on. People who don’t work should not have nice things and should not be allowed out come on let’s carry on.

Hey I dont make the law, Parliment passed that mandate for health workers, I just agree with it if its rolled out nationally, and yes it probably (unfortunately) does mean that refuseniks will become the unemployed underclass but they will only have themselves to blame nobody else.

You dont want to have the vaccine or see accept it being mandated then dont have it, completely respect that decision, its your choice. but dont cry about it when legislation is passed that means no jab no job "

This is just exactly what governments want. Now you accept the vaccine then force others to have it. Take away any freedom of choice. Now, I can't see into the future but you can decide what you consider your own values and your choices. You not only want to give your choices away but want to urge, nay force others to give theirs up.

Course, when the NHS and care services collapse through lack of enough health professionals, then I daresay we'll all suffer especially seeing ex nurses, doctors on the dole. Yeah excellent idea. What are your limits for freedom to choose? You can't own anything? You're told where you can work, what to wear. How much you're paid? Hmmmmmmm think you've handed the government the right to take your rights away, willingly

Reply privately

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

True but enthusiasts sounds a bit kinder "

Reply privately

By *elboy64Man
over a year ago

weston

It's always been a big debate on how the greman government managed to control and be cruel to so many people because they where different, reading some of these threads we now have the answer?

Reply privately

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

"It's always been a big debate on how the greman government managed to control and be cruel to so many people because they where different, reading some of these threads we now have the answer?"

They're on the back foot now though

Reply privately

By *hat BlokeMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

Whilst I am 100% for the vaccines. I am 110% against forcing people to take the vaccines. And trying anything more than suggesting people take them is barbaric. We live in a democratic society where people are allowed to make their own choices. If somebody (government or otherwise) can force you to take a drug that may or may not be beneficial to you. You are nothing more than a serf. If people want to remain free of the virus. The onus is on them as individuals, not other people. It would be nice if we all did look after each other but you cannot mandate that.

Reply privately

By *orty-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Leyland

"Whilst I am 100% for the vaccines. I am 110% against forcing people to take the vaccines. And trying anything more than suggesting people take them is barbaric. We live in a democratic society where people are allowed to make their own choices. If somebody (government or otherwise) can force you to take a drug that may or may not be beneficial to you. You are nothing more than a serf. If people want to remain free of the virus. The onus is on them as individuals, not other people. It would be nice if we all did look after each other but you cannot mandate that."

This

Reply privately

By *ayarMan
over a year ago

Wirral

So forced vaccinations for health workers

No jab no job… genius

Already creaking health service, a small percentage of workers leaving.

What could go wrong ?

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"Whilst I am 100% for the vaccines. I am 110% against forcing people to take the vaccines. And trying anything more than suggesting people take them is barbaric. We live in a democratic society where people are allowed to make their own choices. If somebody (government or otherwise) can force you to take a drug that may or may not be beneficial to you. You are nothing more than a serf. If people want to remain free of the virus. The onus is on them as individuals, not other people. It would be nice if we all did look after each other but you cannot mandate that."

You can convince people to debase themselves to more than just serfdom when you play in their fears. And one thing this situation has shown us is Joe many people are craven cowards

Reply privately

By *lansmanMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I'm rather thinking now that there's little point, as within about a month, two tops, there will have been 100% exposure to omicron for everyone except the most super careful mask wearing isolationists. So one way or another, everyone will have got covid antibodies. Either through jab or illness. If people are going to die from covid, or jab, then they'll be gone. Anyone who is left will be immune, at least temporarily until the next wave comes by and kills off another big chunk of the population.

Good news for those vulnerable is that if they keep themselves safe until end of February, they'll be okay then as there will be no-one infectious left for them to catch it from..."

Interesting take on things and you could very well be right .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nobody should have been forced to in the first place

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never stated the removal of peoples rights over a choice to have the vaccine or not. Your body your right to choose. There may well be events that lead from that decision you dont like but hey thats your choice to weigh up the pro's and cons and make your decision. Hardly third reich is it. no jab No job your exact words enjoy life as the unemployable underclass your words. This is Bad thing how can you not see that your are taking away some ones freedoms based on their beliefs. Stop smoking or we will remove your children from you, you weigh to much you cant use public transport let the list carry on. People who don’t work should not have nice things and should not be allowed out come on let’s carry on.

You dont want to have the vaccine or see accept it being mandated then dont have it, completely respect that decision, its your choice. but dont cry about it when legislation is passed that means no jab no job "

Forced jab or no job, no food etc etc.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you.

You sound lovely.

Some right scum bags in the world today.

Almost enjoying the fact that people are going to struggle.

I do hope karma is a thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well done sir for being very reasonable

Reply privately

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

Thread closed

Reply privately