Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Fourth round of vax

Jump to newest

By *otswoldguy911 OP   Man
over a year ago

gloucestershire

“Britain is considering the rollout of a fourth round of vaccinations against Covid-19.

It comes after both Israel and Germany gave the green light to a second set of boosters”

Roll up roll up come and get your 4th vax … can’t wait for the people that have had 4 start to turn on the people that have only had 3 …

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

Ah, Mr cotswold, we have been waiting your return.

There is a thread by Fabio that requires your attention

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Had my fourth last week. *shrug*

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"“Britain is considering the rollout of a fourth round of vaccinations against Covid-19.

It comes after both Israel and Germany gave the green light to a second set of boosters”

Roll up roll up come and get your 4th vax … can’t wait for the people that have had 4 start to turn on the people that have only had 3 …

"

less of the riddicule please. Citizens must comply to have any chance of getting back to the life of 2020. Even if there are boosters 5, 6, 7, 8......1000 you must trust the government and pharma industries. Take ALL the boosters and continue with mask wearing.

It all makes perfect sense so shut up and comply!

Reply privately

over a year ago

gloucestershire

"Had my fourth last week. *shrug*"

Do you mind if I ask how you feel about people that stop at 3 ? Genuine question as I see a lot of blaming going on online

Reply privately

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

I think a little perspective is needed on the 4th jab.

Israel is proposing to roll out the 4th jab to over 60's and health care workers who were some of the first people to have the vaccine, globally.

Here in the UK we are in the middle of the booster roll out so I guess the vaccine wont be waning for a few months and if it is proven Omicron is less likely to hospitalise, we might not need it at all.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Had my fourth last week. *shrug*

Do you mind if I ask how you feel about people that stop at 3 ? Genuine question as I see a lot of blaming going on online "

I feel they're following appropriate medical advice at this time, and I'm glad they have access to the resources to do so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

gloucestershire

By the way I’m actually pro vax … especially for the most at risk ,100% … but people in there teens 20s 30s … no health issue and no weight issues … I myself understand not continually taking vaccines for this group …I just wonder how others feel about it

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

Do you mind if I ask how you feel about people that stop at 3 ? Genuine question as I see a lot of blaming going on online "

My old man's on his 23rd flu vaccine. Viruses mutate and the Covid vaccine does not confer lifelong immunity. Nobody falls out with each other over how many flu jabs they've had. Covid will become endemic as we learn to live with it and its variants which will constantly crop due to vaccine hesitancy, wilful resistance and unequal global distribution.

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

What does it matter how many jabs we get? When Covid’s gone, they’ll stop, and that’s fine. If Covid never goes and we need a jab 4 times a year until the end of our natural spans to protect us against it, that’s fine too…however unlikely it might prove to be.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Do you mind if I ask how you feel about people that stop at 3 ? Genuine question as I see a lot of blaming going on online

My old man's on his 23rd flu vaccine. Viruses mutate and the Covid vaccine does not confer lifelong immunity. Nobody falls out with each other over how many flu jabs they've had. Covid will become endemic as we learn to live with it and its variants which will constantly crop due to vaccine hesitancy, wilful resistance and unequal global distribution. "

I hit flu vax 20 this year. Just not a big deal.

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

"What does it matter how many jabs we get? When Covid’s gone, they’ll stop, and that’s fine. If Covid never goes and we need a jab 4 times a year until the end of our natural spans to protect us against it, that’s fine too…however unlikely it might prove to be."

This

Reply privately

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

isle of wight festival

We will take as many as required. We have seen the badness that covid causes. And anything that stops it even if it was a small percentage we would still sign up for. As would our family and children.

If people want a choice that’s fine but we don’t want people that don’t have vaccines in our friends circle .

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

It's not just flu and Covid. Recent studies show vaccines for mumps, pertussis, meningococcal disease and yellow fever also lose their effectiveness (wane) over time. Hepatitis needs boosting. Vaccines have been a crucial public health tool for decades. But vaccines are approved and come to market years before it's clear how long protection lasts, as we're seeing first hand.

Declining vaccine immunity is not an all-or-nothing phenomenon: A breakthrough infection often leads to much less severe symptoms of the disease. Hopefully, this is what we're seeing with Omicron.

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

My old man's on his 23rd flu vaccine. Viruses mutate and the Covid vaccine does not confer lifelong immunity. Nobody falls out with each other over how many flu jabs they've had. Covid will become endemic as we learn to live with it and its variants which will constantly crop due to vaccine hesitancy, wilful resistance and unequal global distribution.

I hit flu vax 20 this year. Just not a big deal."

Just have to accept you may still get the flu, you may still get Covid etc, but you have pushed the odds of a mild version significantly upwards and to most people this is a good thing.

Reply privately

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I will not be accepting any more vaccines.

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

"I will not be accepting any more vaccines."

That's currently your right but it hasn't always been so.

The first vaccine was developed in 1790 to fight smallpox. In 1853, the immunisation of all infants against the disease was made compulsory in England, with parents who refused punishable by fines and prison terms.

In China, people have been pinned down and forcibly vaccinated against Covid.

There is a line of thought that although the public should generally be free to behave like they want, constraining their behaviour is acceptable when their actions cause harm to others.

People think vaccine passports are controversial!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I will not be accepting any more vaccines.

The first vaccine was developed in 1790 to fight smallpox. In 1853, the immunisation of all infants against the disease was made compulsory in England, with parents who refused punishable by fines and prison terms.

There is a line of thought that although the public should generally be free to behave like they want, constraining their behaviour is acceptable when their actions cause harm to others.

People think vaccine passports are controversial! "

Interestingly, there is an argument for compulsory vaccination based on public harm.

You're generally not allowed to act in a way that will harm other people - you aren't allowed to hit them, stab them or steal their property - such things are illegal.

Now, a case could be made that unvaccinated people are causing a degree of harm by allowing a dangerous disease to continually propagate.

Therefore they should be forced to have the vaccine and be punished if they don't.

Personally, I don't think that'll ever happen - but you never know...

Reply privately

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

"I will not be accepting any more vaccines."

So did you have 3rd

I have had 2 and both made me poorly for about a week so lost out to time off work so for me at the moment it's worth a risk as covid might only be as bad as the vaccine

Reply privately

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

The WHO have said that countries using constant boosters risk prolonging the global pandemic

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The WHO have said that countries using constant boosters risk prolonging the global pandemic"

Where have they said that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you still need a booster after being fully vaxxed & you still need to get tested after being fully vaxxed & you still need to wear a mask after being vaxxed & you can still transmit the virus after being fully vaxxed & you still can be hospitalised after being fully vaxxed & you are now looking at a 4th jab on the horizon........

It's probably time you admit to yourself that you have been FULLY conned

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Interestingly, there is an argument for compulsory vaccination based on public harm.

You're generally not allowed to act in a way that will harm other people - you aren't allowed to hit them, stab them or steal their property - such things are illegal.

Now, a case could be made that unvaccinated people are causing a degree of harm by allowing a dangerous disease to continually propagate.

Therefore they should be forced to have the vaccine and be punished if they don't.

Personally, I don't think that'll ever happen - but you never know..."

Maybe enforce other restrictions on people

After all a big argument is that by refusing the vaccine you potentially take up a hospital place, putting extra (and unnecessary) strain on the NHS

Smoking has no known benefits and causes strain on the health service so we could ban that

Alcohol too

Obesity cause's around 30'000 deaths a year (and those that don't die cause strain on the system through type II diabetes etc) so maybe impose annual health tests, and punish those overweight

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

"By the way I’m actually pro vax … especially for the most at risk ,100% … but people in there teens 20s 30s … no health issue and no weight issues … I myself understand not continually taking vaccines for this group …I just wonder how others feel about it "

Sorry, that's not how it works

If you don't take this specific vaccine, regardless of your previous vaccine uptake, you are a murderous negligent conspiracy theorist anti vaxxer and that's all there is too it

Reply privately

over a year ago

After all a big argument is that by refusing the vaccine you potentially take up a hospital place, putting extra (and unnecessary) strain on the NHS

Smoking has no known benefits and causes strain on the health service so we could ban that

Alcohol too

Obesity cause's around 30'000 deaths a year (and those that don't die cause strain on the system through type II diabetes etc) so maybe impose annual health tests, and punish those overweight

"

Harm to others. That was fairly explicit and yet you haven't addressed it.

Reply privately

By *imes_berksMan
over a year ago

Bracknell

"If you still need a booster after being fully vaxxed & you still need to get tested after being fully vaxxed & you still need to wear a mask after being vaxxed & you can still transmit the virus after being fully vaxxed & you still can be hospitalised after being fully vaxxed & you are now looking at a 4th jab on the horizon........

It's probably time you admit to yourself that you have been FULLY conned "

Yep fully conned and have 90% less chance of being hospitalised and dying from covid when compared to all these critical thinkers

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I've had family deaths, like many thousands of others, so any trivialising of the sound science that can help to prevent others suffering similarly, is out of order.

The vaccines are safe, quickly cleared from the body and provide great levels of natural protection.

Reply privately

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

Just because we invent a vaccine doesn't mean it goes away and has been shown with us losing our measle free status due to the stirling work done by the Anti vaxx brigade in pushing the flase narrative that it does ( not can) Autism and so like the Flue jab certain at risk groups will be having jabs against covid !

Reply privately

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

"The WHO have said that countries using constant boosters risk prolonging the global pandemic

Where have they said that? "

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/who-warns-against-vaccine-hoarding-poor-countries-go-without-2021-12-09/

____

Was all over the news yesterday

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've had family deaths, like many thousands of others, so any trivialising of the sound science that can help to prevent others suffering similarly, is out of order.

The vaccines are safe, quickly cleared from the body and provide great levels of natural protection. "

100% safe?

Reply privately

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"The WHO have said that countries using constant boosters risk prolonging the global pandemic

Where have they said that? "

They actually said that the rest of the world should receive their first round of vaccines before boosters are administered to anyone other than high risk groups.

Virus mutation is far more likely in the unvaccinated due to the much higher viral load they carry, hence the increased likelihood of extending the pandemic.

The WHO has made it clear that boosters are necessary and that even fully vaccinated countries may well need them now due to the rapid Omicron spread.

Reply privately

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"I've had family deaths, like many thousands of others, so any trivialising of the sound science that can help to prevent others suffering similarly, is out of order.

The vaccines are safe, quickly cleared from the body and provide great levels of natural protection.

100% safe?"

No. Just like going for a walk or having a shower.

Reply privately

By *DGF20Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Never ending story...

Reply privately

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

Another intereting fact ...just under/over 10% of the Uk haven't any jab so are classed as unvaccinated ..yet they make 48% of people in icu ??

Reply privately

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"If you still need a booster after being fully vaxxed & you still need to get tested after being fully vaxxed & you still need to wear a mask after being vaxxed & you can still transmit the virus after being fully vaxxed & you still can be hospitalised after being fully vaxxed & you are now looking at a 4th jab on the horizon........

You are far less likely to pass on the virus.

You are far less likely to catch the virus.

You are far less likely to fall seriously ill.

You are far less likely to die.

If you are vaccinated. Everyone, including you, is completely aware of that.

Who is trying to con whom by stating the situation in the way that you have?

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Alcohol too

Harm to others. That was fairly explicit and yet you haven't addressed it. "

By your individual choices you put yourself at risk

The NHS must then use resources to address your (self inflicted) problems, therefore reducing their ability to address the problems of people who are at no fault

I thought that was obvious

When you refer to yoursyas ample I'm assuming you don't mean your level of perception

Reply privately

over a year ago

The vaccines are safe, quickly cleared from the body and provide great levels of natural protection. "

Yet all come with documented risks showing the side effects, which are not safe. Go figure....

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Who is trying to con whom by stating the situation in the way that you have?"

Quantify, with numbers what constitutes 'far'

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

" Another intereting fact ...just under/over 10% of the Uk haven't any jab so are classed as unvaccinated ..yet they make 48% of people in icu ??"

Curious to see what co morbidities they have

I've not had the flu shot / Covid shot

I'm at low risk of severe illness from both

When I think it's the right choice for me I'll get the flu / Covid shot

I'm not particularly worried about the effect to others of the flu / Covid

Reply privately

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Quantify, with numbers what constitutes 'far'"

No.

The information is widely available and has been for many months and posted multiple times on this forum.

You are the one trying to make a point. Make it with meaningful, objective data and some level of scientific and statistical understanding otherwise it's just noise.

Reply privately

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

" Another intereting fact ...just under/over 10% of the Uk haven't any jab so are classed as unvaccinated ..yet they make 48% of people in icu ??

I'm not particularly worried about the effect to others of the flu / Covid"

Nobody actually knows what their susceptability to Covid is. That's how statistics work.

The fact that you are not concerned about consequences is careless. That's the definition of the word without even needing to be a value judgement.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are far less likely to pass on the virus (Vaccinated up to the hilt can also shed the virus)

You are far less likely to catch the virus. Higher numbers of vaxxed now testing positive - also tripple vaxxed more than 4 times as likely to test positive for Omicron - ONS Data

You are far less likely to fall seriously ill. There are a lot of double and tripple vaxxed dying

You are far less likely to die - not the case in reality compared to what you are being told by government and big pharma.

You were also told that it would be 2 weeks to flatten the curve, 2 jabs to freedom etc...

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Another intereting fact ...just under/over 10% of the Uk haven't any jab so are classed as unvaccinated ..yet they make 48% of people in icu ??"

Do you have a source?

Reply privately

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple
over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"

But where is the proof that someone unvaccinated is more a harm to others in the current context than someone who is not. I mean to ask genuinely... what evidence is there beyond sensationalist mainstream media drivel?

Reply privately

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

How many of these 48% are being primarily treated for Covid, and how many contracted it whilst in hospital? Numbers mean nothing without context

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Another intereting fact ...just under/over 10% of the Uk haven't any jab so are classed as unvaccinated ..yet they make 48% of people in icu ??

I'm not particularly worried about the effect to others of the flu / Covid"

It would be good to have stats that show how many people have died WITH COVID and also FROM COVID.

It would make things clearer for a lot of people who are rushing to get their booster over a variant with mild symptoms.

Yesterday you could say that 67,893,878 did not test positive for covid. (obviously there are other factors in this figure, but without clear unbiased data it is not helping anyone other than the governments agenda).

Reply privately

over a year ago

Quantify, with numbers what constitutes 'far'"

You'll be in for a long wait.

Reply privately

over a year ago

How many of these 48% are being primarily treated for Covid, and how many contracted it whilst in hospital? Numbers mean nothing without context"

Reply privately

over a year ago

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59768366?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA

BBC confirms covid is a cold lol

Reply privately

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

100% safe?

No. Just like going for a walk or having a shower."

None of which you are coerced into via threats of exclusion from society.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

What was the likelihood before and after so we can calculate what 'far' is?

Or is this another one of your stats that we're going to have to take your word on?

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Nobody actually knows what their susceptability to Covid is. That's how statistics work.

The fact that you are not concerned about consequences is careless. That's the definition of the word without even needing to be a value judgement."

You're opinion is as worthless to me as is your existence

Reply privately

over a year ago

The fact that you are not concerned about consequences is careless. That's the definition of the word without even needing to be a value judgement.

You're opinion is as worthless to me as is your existence"

Don't worry about him lol....he is in a mad panic

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"

But where is the proof that someone unvaccinated is more a harm to others in the current context than someone who is not. I mean to ask genuinely... what evidence is there beyond sensationalist mainstream media drivel?

"

I mean, if you're asking genuinely, have you not been on Google and searched for relevant studies showing that vaccination reduces risk of transmission? They're out there.

Links to journals often aren't allowed, but there is an article on Nature for one that shouldn't be hard to find.

Reply privately

By *ogerBottomsMan
over a year ago

Aberdare

"“Britain is considering the rollout of a fourth round of vaccinations against Covid-19.

"

Well yes, vaccines wane in effectiveness, so boosters are needed from time to time. This isn't difficult to grasp.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I mean, if you're asking genuinely, have you not been on Google and searched for relevant studies showing that vaccination reduces risk of transmission? They're out there.

Links to journals often aren't allowed, but there is an article on Nature for one that shouldn't be hard to find. "

Generally found my links have been allowed. Other than to a preprint but the website wasn't obvious what it did. B

If in doubt, post article names

Reply privately

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Well yes, vaccines wane in effectiveness, so boosters are needed from time to time. This isn't difficult to grasp. "

But 4 in the space of a year is excessive don't you think?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Been offered my third and 4th in 6 months… cos I’m in high risk category

Reply privately

By *pottydog46Man
over a year ago

rainham

Can I ask a sensible question. If you are less likely to pass the virus on and far less likely to catch the virus why when 83% of eligible people have had two doses and are vaccinated, why is the virus still spreading at an alarming rate?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well yes, vaccines wane in effectiveness, so boosters are needed from time to time. This isn't difficult to grasp.

But 4 in the space of a year is excessive don't you think?"

Nothing is excessive if it means protecting the NHS.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

A) the uk is NOT considering a 4th dose…..

B) in Israel a 4th dose is only being considered for those over 80, and those people who are immunocompromised

C) 1.1 million cases and counting since “the bet”…. I hope you are a man of your word…

Reply privately

By *orty-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Leyland

That's a lot of Bill Gates Micro chips.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've done my research and am happy with my choices

Reply privately

over a year ago

B) in Israel a 4th dose is only being considered for those over 80, and those people who are immunocompromised

C) 1.1 million cases and counting since “the bet”…. I hope you are a man of your word… "

UK not considering a 4th dose? Sitting down with popcorn and as I eat it, I'm looking forward to you eating your words.....

So many said the same about a booster....

A never ending cycle

Reply privately

over a year ago

gloucestershire

2/3rds of new COVID hospital patients in England only tested positive AFTER being admitted for a different illness official data shows (dailymail, telegraph, bbc news)

It’s a pandemic of data that has a narrative … do you see it yet anon?

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

C) 1.1 million cases and counting since “the bet”…. I hope you are a man of your word… "

How do you know what the Govt is considering? I suspect they are at least considering it but I don't know as I'm not in Government

Agree a bet should not be welched on

Reply privately

over a year ago

gloucestershire

For those that can’t understand my last post

As we have known for ages, people go into hospital with a serious health issue, catch Covid whilst in hospital, and if they die they are labelled as dying from Covid instead of being correctly labelled as dying with Covid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Been offered my third and 4th in 6 months… cos I’m in high risk category "

That is fair enough. And it should be like that for people who are at risk.

But pushing vax passports which are only valid if they have their boosters,on healthy young people not at risk is just crazy.

Giving it to children is crazy.

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

"For those that can’t understand my last post

As we have known for ages, people go into hospital with a serious health issue, catch Covid whilst in hospital, and if they die they are labelled as dying from Covid instead of being correctly labelled as dying with Covid."

What does it matter, if but for Covid they would have survived?

If Covid finishes you off or directly kills you, you're still dead.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"2/3rds of new COVID hospital patients in England only tested positive AFTER being admitted for a different illness official data shows (dailymail, telegraph, bbc news)

It’s a pandemic of data that has a narrative … do you see it yet anon? "

You have to know if someone is being admitted into has covid, just so you aren’t spreading it in hospital…

I’m not sure why you are trying to sensationalise basic common sense!!

P.s… today’s new case number… 119,789…. That now basically 1.25 million new cases since the bet…..

Reply privately

over a year ago

As we have known for ages, people go into hospital with a serious health issue, catch Covid whilst in hospital, and if they die they are labelled as dying from Covid instead of being correctly labelled as dying with Covid."

It was quite clear and I completely agree. we need clarity and clear data, which can only be gained by submitting a freedom of information act request....

It should be published as such and no doubt make people clear of how inflated the figures really are.

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

"Been offered my third and 4th in 6 months… cos I’m in high risk category

That is fair enough. And it should be like that for people who are at risk.

But pushing vax passports which are only valid if they have their boosters,on healthy young people not at risk is just crazy.

Giving it to children is crazy.

"

Why crazy? If they are asymptomatic vectors who could unwittingly pass on to someone vulnerable and kill them, isn't it the opposite of crazy to vaccinate them as it reduces the risk of transmission?

Reply privately

By *enny PR9TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport

"That's a lot of Bill Gates Micro chips.

"

To be honest I prefer McCanns.

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

As we have known for ages, people go into hospital with a serious health issue, catch Covid whilst in hospital, and if they die they are labelled as dying from Covid instead of being correctly labelled as dying with Covid.

It was quite clear and I completely agree. we need clarity and clear data, which can only be gained by submitting a freedom of information act request....

It should be published as such and no doubt make people clear of how inflated the figures really are.

"

But you've already made your mind up 'how inflated the figures really are'

Reply privately

over a year ago

gloucestershire

"2/3rds of new COVID hospital patients in England only tested positive AFTER being admitted for a different illness official data shows (dailymail, telegraph, bbc news)

It’s a pandemic of data that has a narrative … do you see it yet anon?

You have to know if someone is being admitted into has covid, just so you aren’t spreading it in hospital…

I’m not sure why you are trying to sensationalise basic common sense!!

P.s… today’s new case number… 119,789…. That now basically 1.25 million new cases since the bet….."

Il pay of course. what’s your ethereum or Bitcoin address

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

Professor Adam Finn, professor of paediatrics at the University of Bristol and a member of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), said elderly adults who had received their boosters early “may need a further jab” and that it was “still very much in doubt” whether all adults would get a fourth dose.

You cannot extrapolate from the above that 'the uk is NOT considering a 4th dose'

Reply privately

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

C) 1.1 million cases and counting since “the bet”…. I hope you are a man of your word…

Professor Adam Finn, professor of paediatrics at the University of Bristol and a member of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), said elderly adults who had received their boosters early “may need a further jab” and that it was “still very much in doubt” whether all adults would get a fourth dose.

You cannot extrapolate from the above that 'the uk is NOT considering a 4th dose'

"

What does it matter if there is a 4th dose ? If it’s needed then it’s fine

Reply privately

By *enny PR9TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport

What does it matter if there is a 4th dose ? If it’s needed then it’s fine "

This must be a quandary for a person of the anti-vax persuasion, after-all how could anybody live long enough to be given a forth dose of the poison vaccine. It must be doin their head in.

Reply privately

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Shrugs, tuts, puts on my uniform ready for another night in the ED department. Happy xmas

Reply privately

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"

But 4 in the space of a year is excessive don't you think?"

Only if it’s more than you need. If changes in the virus mean the existing level of vaccination is not sufficient, then the number of jabs is irrelevant - the level of protection is what counts.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

This must be a quandary for a person of the anti-vax persuasion, after-all how could anybody live long enough to be given a forth dose of the poison vaccine. It must be doin their head in."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shrugs, tuts, puts on my uniform ready for another night in the ED department. Happy xmas "

What's ED stand for ?

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

This must be a quandary for a person of the anti-vax persuasion, after-all how could anybody live long enough to be given a forth dose of the poison vaccine. It must be doin their head in."

Actual anti vaxxers are mental

But there's a fucking monumental difference between 'I'm anti vaxx and wouldn't take any vaccine ever'

And

'I just don't want this particular one thanks'

Pretending there isn't is a cunt move

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I personally stopped at the 2 x

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

"Shrugs, tuts, puts on my uniform ready for another night in the ED department. Happy xmas

What's ED stand for ?"

Emergency Department?

Reply privately

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

So did you have 3rd

I have had 2 and both made me poorly for about a week so lost out to time off work so for me at the moment it's worth a risk as covid might only be as bad as the vaccine "

Had 3rd yesterday. From now on I will take my chances.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Shrugs, tuts, puts on my uniform ready for another night in the ED department. Happy xmas

What's ED stand for ?

Emergency Department? "

That's what I thought but it was written ED Department so didn't know what they meant

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

"I personally stopped at the 2 x"

Fine, but it's like stopping taking antibiotics two thirds into the recommended dose.

Medically dangerous

'Get the booster' is the official advice

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

What's ED stand for ?

Emergency Department? "

Erectile dysfunction department obviously

Reply privately

over a year ago

This must be a quandary for a person of the anti-vax persuasion, after-all how could anybody live long enough to be given a forth dose of the poison vaccine. It must be doin their head in.

Actual anti vaxxers are mental

But there's a fucking monumental difference between 'I'm anti vaxx and wouldn't take any vaccine ever'

And

'I just don't want this particular one thanks'

Pretending there isn't is a cunt move"

There’s lots of pretending in this section. Some of us have had every vaccine under the sun, just not this one. We are still lumped in with anti vaxxers. It doesn’t bother me any more.

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

What's ED stand for ?

Emergency Department?

That's what I thought but it was written ED Department so didn't know what they meant "

Happens all the time

How often do you see PAT test?

Taken literally, they're saying Portable Appliance Test test!

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

What's ED stand for ?

Emergency Department?

That's what I thought but it was written ED Department so didn't know what they meant

Happens all the time

Taken literally, they're saying Portable Appliance Test test! "

Like putting you PIN number in at the bank (Personal Identification Number...number)

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

What's ED stand for ?

Emergency Department?

Happens all the time

Taken literally, they're saying Portable Appliance Test test!

Like putting you PIN number in at the bank (Personal Identification Number...number)"

Thanks, I was literally racking my brain trying to remember that one!

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

[Removed by poster at 23/12/21 18:35:00]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tyranny is like having bad breath it’s happening right under your nose but you fail to recognise or even acknowledge it so it continues and continues until you do something about it !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

gloucestershire

"Tyranny is like having bad breath it’s happening right under your nose but you fail to recognise or even acknowledge it so it continues and continues until you do something about it !! "

One little step at a time … they take a step until you protest and then they stop and they they take another step until you protest again and then they stop … before you know it your miles past what you thought was your red line and they do it right under your nose

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tyranny is like having bad breath it’s happening right under your nose but you fail to recognise or even acknowledge it so it continues and continues until you do something about it !!

One little step at a time … they take a step until you protest and then they stop and they they take another step until you protest again and then they stop … before you know it your miles past what you thought was your red line and they do it right under your nose"

I had this exact conversation today about petrol prices. When it went to £1 a litre, everyone went bonkers! Look at the price now and no one says anything!

Reply privately

By *ilver Fox 60Man
over a year ago

Southport

It's free and could save your life and that of others. How awful.

Reply privately

By *enny PR9TV/TS
over a year ago

Southport

What's ED stand for ?

Emergency Department?

Erectile dysfunction department obviously "

No wonder they wouldn't give me a reach around when I went there.

Reply privately

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS
over a year ago

Whitstable

"Tyranny is like having bad breath it’s happening right under your nose but you fail to recognise or even acknowledge it so it continues and continues until you do something about it !!

One little step at a time … they take a step until you protest and then they stop and they they take another step until you protest again and then they stop … before you know it your miles past what you thought was your red line and they do it right under your nose"

So to combat this tyranny you take up arms and fight for freedoms or you form a political movement and stand to be elected ….

Err, or just say “I ain’t having no vaccine”

Power to the People

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

What's ED stand for ?

Emergency Department?

Erectile dysfunction department obviously

No wonder they wouldn't give me a reach around when I went there. "

What is the point in us all paying our taxes if we can't get a reach around lol

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Tyranny is like having bad breath it’s happening right under your nose but you fail to recognise or even acknowledge it so it continues and continues until you do something about it !! "

Which tyrannical regime do you personally equate the present government to as they try and deal with this global pandemic..?

Khmer rouge, North Korea etc..

Reply privately

over a year ago

So allegedly the booster efficacy wanes in 10 weeks…….ROLL ON 2ND BOOSTER PROPAGANDA LOL

Reply privately

By *enuineguy76Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

they have certainly fallen a long way down from the dizzy heights of 96% safe & effective that’s for sure. What benefit (if any) do they really provide over and above a functioning immune system ? What are the risks to our health with taking regular boosters ? Let’s not forget, these vaccines were fast tracked through and are only approved for Emergency Use Only. we don’t have any long term data so we don’t know what the long term risks could be - for me too many unknowns just now and they were oversold to the public.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's probably time you admit to yourself that you have been FULLY conned they have certainly fallen a long way down from the dizzy heights of 96% safe & effective that’s for sure. What benefit (if any) do they really provide over and above a functioning immune system ? What are the risks to our health with taking regular boosters ? Let’s not forget, these vaccines were fast tracked through and are only approved for Emergency Use Only. we don’t have any long term data so we don’t know what the long term risks could be - for me too many unknowns just now and they were oversold to the public. "

. People are beginning to see through it all now. I was told there will never be a 4th shot by someone on here. Too many are brainwashed. You just have to look at the comments lol…..

The way I see it is asking this question……

What do pro vaxxed and anti vaxxers have in common???

THEY WILL NEVER BE FULYY VAXXED

Reply privately

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It's probably time you admit to yourself that you have been FULLY conned they have certainly fallen a long way down from the dizzy heights of 96% safe & effective that’s for sure. What benefit (if any) do they really provide over and above a functioning immune system ? What are the risks to our health with taking regular boosters ? Let’s not forget, these vaccines were fast tracked through and are only approved for Emergency Use Only. we don’t have any long term data so we don’t know what the long term risks could be - for me too many unknowns just now and they were oversold to the public. . People are beginning to see through it all now. I was told there will never be a 4th shot by someone on here. Too many are brainwashed. You just have to look at the comments lol…..

THEY WILL NEVER BE FULYY VAXXED "

Of course not...

You're never "fully vaxxed" for flu either.

I understand and accept the necessity of boosters, and will have as many as deemed necessary.

Reply privately

By *enuineguy76Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

It's probably time you admit to yourself that you have been FULLY conned they have certainly fallen a long way down from the dizzy heights of 96% safe & effective that’s for sure. What benefit (if any) do they really provide over and above a functioning immune system ? What are the risks to our health with taking regular boosters ? Let’s not forget, these vaccines were fast tracked through and are only approved for Emergency Use Only. we don’t have any long term data so we don’t know what the long term risks could be - for me too many unknowns just now and they were oversold to the public. . People are beginning to see through it all now. I was told there will never be a 4th shot by someone on here. Too many are brainwashed. You just have to look at the comments lol…..

THEY WILL NEVER BE FULYY VAXXED "

thats a fair point and has a lot of truth in it when you think about it. There is no such thing as “fully vaxxed” - “temporarily vaxxed” is closer to the truth now that the scientists tell us our immunity has an expiry date which means regular jabs in order to remain in date & valid.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Which tyrannical regime do you personally equate the present government to as they try and deal with this global pandemic..?

Khmer rouge, North Korea etc.. "

The mafia

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

The mafia "

Only claimed if someone has seen all of the Godfather series and goodfellas..

Reply privately

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Well at least in the uk you can call the government whatever you like and hold your own political views without your whole family disappearing

Reply privately

over a year ago

THEY WILL NEVER BE FULYY VAXXED

Of course not...

You're never "fully vaxxed" for flu either.

I understand and accept the necessity of boosters, and will have as many as deemed necessary. "

. I have images of no space left on your arms to insert a needle ?? in that case having had so many vaccines ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just heard on the news 3rd jab probably only last 10 weeks. Not me had the two that’s my lot.

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

"Just heard on the news 3rd jab probably only last 10 weeks. Not me had the two that’s my lot. "

You probably heard what you wanted to hear, not what was actually said

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Just heard on the news 3rd jab probably only last 10 weeks. Not me had the two that’s my lot. "

Use I player, and listen to what was said because you've got it wrong with your post..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whitstable

The mafia

Only claimed if someone has seen all of the Godfather series and goodfellas.. "

I told some anti vaxxers that eating a Goodfella’s pizza meant that you had swallowed a tracking device and you would get a visit from some Italian gentlemen so they steer clear of the pizza isle in supermarkets and shit a brick if a Dominos delivery car goes by.

Reply privately

over a year ago

did you not also hear then how the booster retains protection from severe illness and watch the video tour round Liverpool ICU where 4 out of 5 were unvacinated and in their 20's n 30's?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whitstable

"Just heard on the news 3rd jab probably only last 10 weeks. Not me had the two that’s my lot.

did you not also hear then how the booster retains protection from severe illness and watch the video tour round Liverpool ICU where 4 out of 5 were unvacinated and in their 20's n 30's?"

My sister was taken into hospital today (by ambulance), non Covid related.

She said they wanted to discharge her as quickly as possible as they were running out of beds as they were filling up with Covid cases.

“Mostly old people i expect” she said.

Overwhelming majority under 40 and unvaccinated was the answer.

Reply privately

By *mateur100Man
over a year ago

nr faversham

"Just heard on the news 3rd jab probably only last 10 weeks. Not me had the two that’s my lot.

did you not also hear then how the booster retains protection from severe illness and watch the video tour round Liverpool ICU where 4 out of 5 were unvacinated and in their 20's n 30's?

She said they wanted to discharge her as quickly as possible as they were running out of beds as they were filling up with Covid cases.

Overwhelming majority under 40 and unvaccinated was the answer."

Doesn't that just say it all???

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

Doesn't that just say it all???"

It does. I was trying to message Cicipom, 31 year old male from Blackpool, to advise him about this after he sent me this private message earlier :

"never worn a mask, taken a test or isolated with symptoms or taken any of the coward jabs and im alive. Real men simply dont need vaccines. Try and vaccinate me and the nurse will find a blade in her neck or needle in her eye"

But having sent me the message, he must have accidentally blocked me, as I find I cannot reply

It must have been accidental, cos a 'real man' surely wouldn't have trolled and then made himself unreachable?

Would he?

Reply privately

By *igNick1381Man
over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Overwhelming majority under 40 and unvaccinated was the answer."

It's cool they give random patients information like that

Reply privately

By *heshbifellaMan
over a year ago

Nantwich

100%. Very enlightening and no DPA breaches. Makes you glad to be in Britain rather than suppressed-ridden China

Reply privately

By *rFunBoyMan
over a year ago

Longridge

Do you have a source?"

Liverpool: 33% unvaccinated- 95% in hospital are unvaccinated.

Like Australia are planning, need Intensive Care without a vaccine and no medical reason for not having. Send them the bill to cover the cost.

Darwen awards being given next year.

Reply privately

By *ewcouplemidsCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Help has been offered to all

If you take the help or don't it's a personal choice

We chose to take the help both had our third jab and will take any more they offer if there's a chance of reducing serious effects

Have seen people we know catch the virus and have mild symptoms whilst other friends have suffered more and landed in hospital for weeks most of them was fit healthy and no underlying conditions

Many now are still suffering with breathing and other issues

If a vaccine is needed monthly to reduce the risk then we will take it rather than play the 50/50 game of will I get a severe or mild case

Taking that chance for us isn't an option we still both need to work and want to continue our sporty lifestyle not be reduced to sitting around with an oxygen tube up our nose

Reply privately

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Doesn't that just say it all???

It does. I was trying to message Cicipom, 31 year old male from Blackpool, to advise him about this after he sent me this private message earlier :

"never worn a mask, taken a test or isolated with symptoms or taken any of the coward jabs and im alive. Real men simply dont need vaccines. Try and vaccinate me and the nurse will find a blade in her neck or needle in her eye"

But having sent me the message, he must have accidentally blocked me, as I find I cannot reply

It must have been accidental, cos a 'real man' surely wouldn't have trolled and then made himself unreachable?

Would he? "

I have had similar emails from a couple of people with the same kind of narrative trying to convince me that vaccine was not working

I just delete them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you have a source?

Liverpool: 33% unvaccinated- 95% in hospital are unvaccinated.

Like Australia are planning, need Intensive Care without a vaccine and no medical reason for not having. Send them the bill to cover the cost.

Darwen awards being given next year."

Does this also include smokers,obese people,alcoholics and drug addicts having to pay for any treatments aswell?

Reply privately

By *perfectpair5050Couple
over a year ago

marlbourgh

. So if you believe that what’s the con and what’s the reason for it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’d gladly stop paying national insurance contributions to the NHS and put it towards private healthcare.

I think this should definitely be an option so we don’t overwhelm the precious NHS

In a real pandemic you don’t prepare to sack 50,000 or whatever it was unvaccinated NHS workers

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

"I’d gladly stop paying national insurance contributions to the NHS and put it towards private healthcare.

I think this should definitely be an option so we don’t overwhelm the precious NHS

In a real pandemic you don’t prepare to sack 50,000 or whatever it was unvaccinated NHS workers"

Probably best not to make up stuff though

Reply privately

By *r and Miss MischiefCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

I totally agree. I thought it was about protecting the NHS but this will help to sink it. When all those staff are forced out of their jobs the NHS will start to crumble if there is not contingency plan and it will affect us all in a significant way and that goes for the private sector too! It’s disgraceful! If you think the waiting times are bad now what will they be like come April 2022! Massive staff shortages may cause departments to close. We the patients are going to suffer for it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

To all the experts in here who said we won’t have a 4th shot…..

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/millions-set-for-early-fourth-covid-vaccination-3wng3drhx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To all the experts in here who said we won’t have a 4th shot…..

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/millions-set-for-early-fourth-covid-vaccination-3wng3drhx

"

Good to see the govmnt prioritising the health of its citizens. 4, 5, 6 however many is better than been intubated or dying.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Check out the RCT.

Only fact.

Everything else,either pro or against is just an opinion.

No, I'm not showing or explaining RCT to those who won't research.

Reply privately

By *onnie 90Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

As long as the big pharmaceutical companies are making unimaginable profits the boosters will keep coming.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As long as the big pharmaceutical companies are making unimaginable profits the boosters will keep coming."
the money is with the testing.... It's c 5x as many tests as vaccines ... And my guess is the margins are higher ....

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

"

Naturally the times is like the bible ... Never wrong

Actually the 4th jab will be the FIRST jab as it's against a mutation rather than the original strain.

Remember the flu jab ?

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"As long as the big pharmaceutical companies are making unimaginable profits the boosters will keep coming.the money is with the testing.... It's c 5x as many tests as vaccines ... And my guess is the margins are higher ...."

I bet the cocktail of medicine in hospital costs the NHS a pretty penny, too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good to see the govmnt prioritising the health of its citizens. 4, 5, 6 however many is better than been intubated or dying."

If the mRNA vaccines are as clever as has been described by people on here who claim to know what they are talking about then this should've been sorted in 2 doses.

Reply privately

By *azylivingMan
over a year ago

swansea / Bristol

On the radio this morning there now saying that the boosters will last an average of 10 weeks.

5a year here we go

Reply privately

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

Well......who knew that in the 21st century in worlds 5th richest country with access to thousands of years of knowledge at their fingertips ......that some person with a smart phone and a mate who has "Read" somewhere ..would find out the lizzards cunning plan to inject us all with ..and keep injecting us all...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol I’ve not had one. I have no intention of taking any. They will have to drag me kicking and screaming from my house. I’m not a Guinea pig about to let them inject me with an experimental vaccine rushed through by the FDA within 18months to keep me safe from a virus’s with a 98% survival rate. Stop being gullible turds letting your government bully you.

Reply privately

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

We'll take as many boosters as needed to help keep ourselves, those we love and those around us as protected as possible.

We still wear our masks, social distance as much as possible and wash our hands thoroughly.

I find it hard to see why anyone wouldn't mitigate risk as much as is practicable.

Winston

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We'll take as many boosters as needed to help keep ourselves, those we love and those around us as protected as possible.

We still wear our masks, social distance as much as possible and wash our hands thoroughly.

I find it hard to see why anyone wouldn't mitigate risk as much as is practicable.

Winston

"

Do you wear a mask and social distance at meets?

I refuse to meet at the moment with infection rates climbing. Does that worry you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stop being so soft and submissive, you ain’t protecting anyone by conforming and giving the government more power to fuck you. People are so deluded and blind to see what’s going on that there prepared to inject multiple experimental vaccines into their bodies to feel safe from the made up fear. It took over 50years to develop a flu vaccine that’s only 70% successful and yet you trust them to create a vaccine with 18months that works? You know our government removed the right to sue and prosecute these vaccine manufactures if you develop or die from a side effect? People dropping dead from Jabs left right and centre, don’t expect the little black box in the corner of your living room to report those statistics. Your handing your freedoms over and demanding us that don’t want to, to the do the same for the sake of your own safety. It’s only matter of time but there rounding the unvaccinated onto trains like they did in Germany with the dissidents, yet people don’t see it coming

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Stop being so soft and submissive, you ain’t protecting anyone by conforming and giving the government more power to fuck you. People are so deluded and blind to see what’s going on that there prepared to inject multiple experimental vaccines into their bodies to feel safe from the made up fear. It took over 50years to develop a flu vaccine that’s only 70% successful and yet you trust them to create a vaccine with 18months that works? You know our government removed the right to sue and prosecute these vaccine manufactures if you develop or die from a side effect? People dropping dead from Jabs left right and centre, don’t expect the little black box in the corner of your living room to report those statistics. Your handing your freedoms over and demanding us that don’t want to, to the do the same for the sake of your own safety. It’s only matter of time but there rounding the unvaccinated onto trains like they did in Germany with the dissidents, yet people don’t see it coming "

If you wish to imagine people are acting in accordance with your dystopian fantasies, you go right ahead.

Reply privately

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

A lot of fabsters will be getting coal in their stocking this year lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s only matter of time before the penny drops with most people and they see what the government and their billionaire owners are trying to achieve. Give it time and you’ll wish there were more nut jobs like me around dropping bombs of wisdom

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It’s only matter of time before the penny drops with most people and they see what the government and their billionaire owners are trying to achieve. Give it time and you’ll wish there were more nut jobs like me around dropping bombs of wisdom "

Nah. If true, I'll blame people on that side for not presenting any credible evidence. If evidence indistinguishable from street preacher, not worth considering.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It’s only matter of time before the penny drops with most people and they see what the government and their billionaire owners are trying to achieve. Give it time and you’ll wish there were more nut jobs like me around dropping bombs of wisdom "

What are they trying to achieve?

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

100% safe?"

No medication is typically 100% safe. Just like sex.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Not seen the wisdom yet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The vaccine is safe lol, explain that to the over 100 professional athletes that have had to retire because of health issues over the last 12month. People fit as a fiddle dropping dead or I’ll within days of being jabbed. Oh Yh you didn’t see it on your telly or the BBC didn’t inform you so it can’t be true

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The vaccine is safe lol, explain that to the over 100 professional athletes that have had to retire because of health issues over the last 12month. People fit as a fiddle dropping dead or I’ll within days of being jabbed. Oh Yh you didn’t see it on your telly or the BBC didn’t inform you so it can’t be true "
is this the "fifa" list. Can you provide a link to the cases ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The vaccine is safe lol, explain that to the over 100 professional athletes that have had to retire because of health issues over the last 12month. People fit as a fiddle dropping dead or I’ll within days of being jabbed. Oh Yh you didn’t see it on your telly or the BBC didn’t inform you so it can’t be true "

It's not on any other reputable sites. Hmm, is every single reputable news outlet in the world cooperating? That's quite a feat in our time of leaks!

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's probably time you admit to yourself that you have been FULLY conned they have certainly fallen a long way down from the dizzy heights of 96% safe & effective that’s for sure. What benefit (if any) do they really provide over and above a functioning immune system ? What are the risks to our health with taking regular boosters ? Let’s not forget, these vaccines were fast tracked through and are only approved for Emergency Use Only. we don’t have any long term data so we don’t know what the long term risks could be - for me too many unknowns just now and they were oversold to the public. "

Some people informed themselves from the evidence instead

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Stop being so soft and submissive, you ain’t protecting anyone by conforming and giving the government more power to fuck you. People are so deluded and blind to see what’s going on that there prepared to inject multiple experimental vaccines into their bodies to feel safe from the made up fear. It took over 50years to develop a flu vaccine that’s only 70% successful and yet you trust them to create a vaccine with 18months that works? You know our government removed the right to sue and prosecute these vaccine manufactures if you develop or die from a side effect? People dropping dead from Jabs left right and centre, don’t expect the little black box in the corner of your living room to report those statistics. Your handing your freedoms over and demanding us that don’t want to, to the do the same for the sake of your own safety. It’s only matter of time but there rounding the unvaccinated onto trains like they did in Germany with the dissidents, yet people don’t see it coming "

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The vaccine is safe lol, explain that to the over 100 professional athletes that have had to retire because of health issues over the last 12month. People fit as a fiddle dropping dead or I’ll within days of being jabbed. Oh Yh you didn’t see it on your telly or the BBC didn’t inform you so it can’t be true

It's not on any other reputable sites. Hmm, is every single reputable news outlet in the world cooperating? That's quite a feat in our time of leaks!"

To me, the idea that all the media and government can cooperate sufficiently to hide a conspiracy - that's less believable than all this genocide malarkey.

Reply privately

By *implepleasures1000Man
over a year ago

southampton

So what would you have done to stop covid then

Reply privately

By *ohoMan
over a year ago

Amsterdam,Netherlands

Nothing, it's not that bad, kidstuff

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol there are mass protest wordwide, we’re talking 100,000+ crowds with anti lockdown and vaccine picket signs, how many of you have seen these reported on your news? Very few I bet. You wanna stop covid, turn your tv off and carry on with your life as normal. Stop conforming. If people wasn’t wearing mask and the tv wasn’t telling you your in the midst of a deadly pandemic, you wouldn’t have a clue. In my opinion this just a double edged scam. One side to see how much of the worlds population are submissive idiots oblivious of the well know n conspiracy of the “new world order” and the other side it’s a massive distraction from the peadophile network of billionaires who rule the world. Nearly every media and news outlet in the world are owned by only 6 companies. You start reporting shit they don’t won’t you to, you’ll find yourself jobless or dead quite quickly.

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Lol there are mass protest wordwide, we’re talking 100,000+ crowds with anti lockdown and vaccine picket signs, how many of you have seen these reported on your news? Very few I bet. You wanna stop covid, turn your tv off and carry on with your life as normal. Stop conforming. If people wasn’t wearing mask and the tv wasn’t telling you your in the midst of a deadly pandemic, you wouldn’t have a clue. In my opinion this just a double edged scam. One side to see how much of the worlds population are submissive idiots oblivious of the well know n conspiracy of the “new world order” and the other side it’s a massive distraction from the peadophile network of billionaires who rule the world. Nearly every media and news outlet in the world are owned by only 6 companies. You start reporting shit they don’t won’t you to, you’ll find yourself jobless or dead quite quickly. "

Cool story bro.

Reply privately

By *ohoMan
over a year ago

Amsterdam,Netherlands

Vaccines are the pandemic

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha laugh it up while you can, you’ll be crying in a couples years becuase you wasn’t paying attention. Bill gates who funded most of the vaccine went to Jeffery Epstein’s island over 10times…. Like many other very powerful men. Most people are obvious of wtf is going on. There to busy prioritised with the next trend or episode of ima celeb get me out of here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Haha laugh it up while you can, you’ll be crying in a couples years becuase you wasn’t paying attention. Bill gates who funded most of the vaccine went to Jeffery Epstein’s island over 10times…. Like many other very powerful men. Most people are obvious of wtf is going on. There to busy prioritised with the next trend or episode of ima celeb get me out of here. "

I ask again, what is going on and what are the world's elite trying to achieve by purposely fucking up the world's economy through a 'fake pandemic'?

Reply privately

By *ohoMan
over a year ago

Amsterdam,Netherlands

They told people in 2010 that a pandemic was near,so they decided to scale down health care and IC units,now we all have to suffer as no extra beds have surfaced,people queuing up for 3rd jab are more then likely queuing up for the 4th,at that point any rational brain would realize that these jabs are not protecting you against a pandemic,and anyone who does is either cognitive insane or under some kind of spell

Reply privately

over a year ago

Simply put they want a one world government. No sovereign countries, all run from one central power that they control. It’s been the plan for over a 100years. Freemasonry has been their main tool at achieving their goals, they’ve never been so close at making it happen and most people are just going along with it. It’s the kind of topic every person in the world should be aware of and make themselves aware of and it’s not something anyones gonna convince you of. Hence the importance of looking for yourself.

Reply privately

By *ohoMan
over a year ago

Amsterdam,Netherlands

"Simply put they want a one world government. No sovereign countries, all run from one central power that they control. It’s been the plan for over a 100years. Freemasonry has been their main tool at achieving their goals, they’ve never been so close at making it happen and most people are just going along with it. It’s the kind of topic every person in the world should be aware of and make themselves aware of and it’s not something anyones gonna convince you of. Hence the importance of looking for yourself."

Power to the people

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Simply put they want a one world government. No sovereign countries, all run from one central power that they control. It’s been the plan for over a 100years. Freemasonry has been their main tool at achieving their goals, they’ve never been so close at making it happen and most people are just going along with it. It’s the kind of topic every person in the world should be aware of and make themselves aware of and it’s not something anyones gonna convince you of. Hence the importance of looking for yourself."

Sounds awesome. If I have my fifth jab in March, will I accelerate the rightful reign of our glorious overlords?

I promise to have number five in June. I want to help

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha lol you do you lovely. If it helps you sleep at night and makes you feel all good inside good for you. I’m confident you’ll have many many regrets when the Veils lifted and the curtains drawn

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Haha lol you do you lovely. If it helps you sleep at night and makes you feel all good inside good for you. I’m confident you’ll have many many regrets when the Veils lifted and the curtains drawn "

ok

I've followed the evidence and done what I can to help those around me. If I'm wrong, I made the best choices I could under the circumstances in accordance with my values.

(I am due for vax five in March)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well you know, if you can still contract covid and tansmit covid after two jabs and two booster and it doesn’t register in your mind they don’t work, you’ve got slight issue with common sense. if you think having multiple doses of a vaccine they developed within 18months is gonna do your body or immune system any good your taking massive risks with your life. I’m only trying to help people by being the nutty bad guy with crazy theories. Not enough people ask questions to many nodding dogs. They’ve been subtle telling everyone there are to many of us and it’s causing global warming and then you think the same people want a healthy world population of go on 8billion people

Reply privately

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Well you know, if you can still contract covid and tansmit covid after two jabs and two booster and it doesn’t register in your mind they don’t work, you’ve got slight issue with common sense. if you think having multiple doses of a vaccine they developed within 18months is gonna do your body or immune system any good your taking massive risks with your life. I’m only trying to help people by being the nutty bad guy with crazy theories. Not enough people ask questions to many nodding dogs. They’ve been subtle telling everyone there are to many of us and it’s causing global warming and then you think the same people want a healthy world population of go on 8billion people "

I'm aware of the difference between sterilising and non sterilising vaccines, but thank you.

I have done my own research, and I am happy with my conclusions. The fact that you disagree with me is neither here nor there.

In the meantime I look forward to welcoming our reptilian overlords

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well you know, if you can still contract covid and tansmit covid after two jabs and two booster and it doesn’t register in your mind they don’t work, you’ve got slight issue with common sense. if you think having multiple doses of a vaccine they developed within 18months is gonna do your body or immune system any good your taking massive risks with your life. I’m only trying to help people by being the nutty bad guy with crazy theories. Not enough people ask questions to many nodding dogs. They’ve been subtle telling everyone there are to many of us and it’s causing global warming and then you think the same people want a healthy world population of go on 8billion people "
Ahhhh so now its a plan to cull the excess population, who do you think these governments would rather kill off, the compliant vaccine takers or the conspiracy theorist zealots and idiots?

I think youve been outsmarted by the governments ...

Plan to remove population ... release deadly pathogen ... release vaccine ... those with a sense of society and common sense take vaccine ... trouble causers and fools die off ... problem solved.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We'll take as many boosters as needed to help keep ourselves, those we love and those around us as protected as possible.

Winston

I refuse to meet at the moment with infection rates climbing. Does that worry you?"

We're not meeting at the moment, not even seeing each other.

The rates climbing is a worry, which is why we're mitigating as much as practicable.

Winston

Reply privately

over a year ago

Winston

I refuse to meet at the moment with infection rates climbing. Does that worry you?

We're not meeting at the moment, not even seeing each other.

The rates climbing is a worry, which is why we're mitigating as much as practicable.

Winston"

Ah sorry, I made an assumption due to your recent veri’s.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking at the number of cases, deaths, hospitalisation and ICU occupance before vaccination and after vaccination "kind of" suggests the vaccines are working.

Your observation "kind of" suggests you don't understand how vaccines work. Not just this one, any of them.

Winston

Reply privately

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

100% safe?

No. Just like going for a walk or having a shower."

Even sex has risks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well you know, if you can still contract covid and tansmit covid after two jabs and two booster and it doesn’t register in your mind they don’t work, you’ve got slight issue with common sense. if you think having multiple doses of a vaccine they developed within 18months is gonna do your body or immune system any good your taking massive risks with your life. I’m only trying to help people by being the nutty bad guy with crazy theories. Not enough people ask questions to many nodding dogs. They’ve been subtle telling everyone there are to many of us and it’s causing global warming and then you think the same people want a healthy world population of go on 8billion people Ahhhh so now its a plan to cull the excess population, who do you think these governments would rather kill off, the compliant vaccine takers or the conspiracy theorist zealots and idiots?

I think youve been outsmarted by the governments ...

Plan to remove population ... release deadly pathogen ... release vaccine ... those with a sense of society and common sense take vaccine ... trouble causers and fools die off ... problem solved.

"

For the record I don’t believe in reptilian overlords lol, I’m more into angels and demons, malevolent spirits, that kind of shit. Your savvy conspiracy theorist stereotype won’t work here

nor do I believe the vaccine has anything to do with sterilisation. I can’t see it being good for you but I think it’s more of a power play. Your watching them navigate through your freedoms and write legislation that pretty much gives them dictator like powers under the smoke and mirrors of a fake public health crisis.

As for the quoted comment I like your thinking. The thought has crossed my mind about all this being just a ploy to dwindle out all the red herrings and red flags like myself who won’t bow down to them.

I don’t believe They would release a deadly pathogen whether they had a vaccine or not, to risky and uncontrollable. These people love complete control and trust me isn’t not me that’s only me that’s been outsmarted.

If there gonna cull the population which they will try it will be more than likely all of us who haven’t tasted communism and will fight for true democracy, not this fake this we have currently.

Reply privately