Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Seem familiar?

Jump to newest

By *ichiesuperstar OP   Man
over a year ago

Penzance

A news article from 2010 showing the underhand workings of the pharmaceutical companies...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=q9qeLcq3y8w&feature=youtu.be

It would appear their error back then was not bribing enough politicians. Safe to say they haven't made the same mistake this time round.

It does all seems very familiar though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
over a year ago

Reading

"A news article from 2010 showing the underhand workings of the pharmaceutical companies...

It would appear their error back then was not bribing enough politicians. Safe to say they haven't made the same mistake this time round.

It does all seems very familiar though"

Your point is what?

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"A news article from 2010 showing the underhand workings of the pharmaceutical companies...

How long did it take you to find a YouTube video of allegations of bribery from nearly 22 years ago?

Winston

By *igjonny090Man
over a year ago

blackpool, lancaster, Manchester and Loughborough

Can’t beat a good big pharma conspiracy theory

By *aussageMan
over a year ago

Stalbridge

Anyone remember vioxx? A drug that killed tens of thousands. Merck knew it was dangerous. They even went as far as to create a hit list of doctors that were speaking out against the drug to silence them. This is how this industry works.

over a year ago

Penzance

"How long did it take you to find a YouTube video of allegations of bribery from nearly 22 years ago? "

Have we all of a sudden travelled forward in time ??

By *ategoodbyeMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

I think the pharmaceutical industry is vile, but I'm still in favour of vaccines. Do you have a specific allegation to make?

over a year ago

"How long did it take you to find a YouTube video of allegations of bribery from nearly 22 years ago?

Have we all of a sudden travelled forward in time ??"

Ha ha, fat fingers. Well played.

I'll try again. Nearly 12 years ago.

Winston

over a year ago

Penzance

"How long did it take you to find a YouTube video of allegations of bribery from nearly 22 years ago?

Winston"

I can't take credit for finding this little gem. A friend posted it earlier on something but he is the kind to have spent all weekend searching high and low.

I just thought it was interesting to highlight the wariness needed when it comes to trusting how something is presented to us.

By *herryEatersCouple
over a year ago

East Cheshire

"

I can't take credit for finding this little gem. A friend posted it earlier on something but he is the kind to have spent all weekend searching high and low.

I just thought it was interesting to highlight the wariness needed when it comes to trusting how something is presented to us. "

Spot on

over a year ago

Winston

I just thought it was interesting to highlight the wariness needed when it comes to trusting how something is presented to us. "

Indeed. I rarely take anything at dace value. Always worth looking into.

Winston

By *ldbutrandyMan
over a year ago

West Midlands

Winston

So , what company are you blaming?

Remember lots of countries have their own. I don't think China , Russia etc use the ones that make ours .

So are they all in on it ,

Just asking.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

To be honest, the safety of the various vaccines have really been established now. IF there were the types of deadly side effects that the Anti-Vax movement have been claiming, then we would see literally millions dead around the world... this obviously hasn't happened.

Of course big business are not trustworthy. They will do anything to hide potential profit losing scandals. That in itself though is not proof that there is anything wrong with the vaccines... in fact it's like saying Boris Johnson is known to make women pregnant, so he must be my father.

Post new Message to Thread