Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Actual proved deaths from Covid vaccine

Jump to newest

By *leaserforPleasure OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Whitstable

The figure of around 1700 deaths in the UK from the vaccines has constantly been bandied around.

The figure comes from the yellow card data but not from the death certificate.

The yellow card scheme is a reporting system so nothing on it is actually verified, just a report.

The actual deaths from the vaccine UK wide up to August 2021 is …..

Read this

https://blog.ons.gov.uk/2021/10/04/how-many-people-have-died-as-a-result-of-a-covid-19-vaccine/

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Hmmmm. How does one report one's own death on the Yellow Card System?

I had the booster and died!? SEND.

over a year ago

Whitstable

"Hmmmm. How does one report one's own death on the Yellow Card System?

I had the booster and died!? SEND."

Obviously you didn’t read this bit

“ The COVID-19 vaccination programme led to a very large number of people receiving vaccinations in a relatively short period. Some people will, sadly, die by chance shortly after receiving a vaccine, so the death can be mistakenly attributed to the COVID-19 vaccination by a family member or carer. In the course of such a large-scale programme, this could add up to a large number.”

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

People die from complications from medical procedures all the time and medication.

If someone is prone to blood clots breathing problems ect then there is risk.

Just because someone presents as healthy don’t make them so.

Problem is the anti vax brigade jump on anything to keep the narrative going

Many of the figures are of older people who will die no matter what you do vax or no vax

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

“ The COVID-19 vaccination programme led to a very large number of people receiving vaccinations in a relatively short period. Some people will, sadly, die by chance shortly after receiving a vaccine, so the death can be mistakenly attributed to the COVID-19 vaccination by a family member or carer. In the course of such a large-scale programme, this could add up to a large number.”"

Yup as people always look for someone to blame

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

“ The COVID-19 vaccination programme led to a very large number of people receiving vaccinations in a relatively short period. Some people will, sadly, die by chance shortly after receiving a vaccine, so the death can be mistakenly attributed to the COVID-19 vaccination by a family member or carer. In the course of such a large-scale programme, this could add up to a large number.”"

Which actually supports what I'm saying.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

That could also be said about the number of people who sadly die "from" covid not just "with" it

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

isle of wight festival

You can actually report your own death on the yellow card system even if you aren’t dead. And you can also report it numerous times . I could spend an hour on it and report myself dead 20 times.

It’s a pointless thing to use for any research

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

You can actually report your own death on the yellow card system even if you aren’t dead. And you can also report it numerous times . I could spend an hour on it and report myself dead 20 times.

It’s a pointless thing to use for any research "

So why then are we even talking about it lol.

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

isle of wight festival

It’s a pointless thing to use for any research

So why then are we even talking about it lol.

"

Some people think it’s the source of all knowledge lol

over a year ago

Whitstable

“ The COVID-19 vaccination programme led to a very large number of people receiving vaccinations in a relatively short period. Some people will, sadly, die by chance shortly after receiving a vaccine, so the death can be mistakenly attributed to the COVID-19 vaccination by a family member or carer. In the course of such a large-scale programme, this could add up to a large number.”

That could also be said about the number of people who sadly die "from" covid not just "with" it"

Except that Covid deaths are recorded by someone trained in such matters.

The yellow card scheme is as others have said reported by anybody hence the untrustworthiness of the ‘1700 deaths”

You could report that you had a very bad stomach reaction from the jab forgetting to also mention you had 20 pints of lager and an out of date prawn curry on the same day.

Still only 9 deaths from millions of vaccinations hardly suits the anti vacs agenda.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"

Some people think it’s the source of all knowledge lol "

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

That could also be said about the number of people who sadly die "from" covid not just "with" it

Except that Covid deaths are recorded by someone trained in such matters.

The yellow card scheme is as others have said reported by anybody hence the untrustworthiness of the ‘1700 deaths”

You could report that you had a very bad stomach reaction from the jab forgetting to also mention you had 20 pints of lager and an out of date prawn curry on the same day.

Still only 9 deaths from millions of vaccinations hardly suits the anti vacs agenda."

While I don’t doubt that the Yellow Card Scheme is open to manipulation, it seems to me that those who have least faith in the data are the ones pushing the long Covid fears. Two very different sides of the same coin…

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

So, if I have covid and die within 28 days I'm a covid death but if I have a vaccine and die shortly after, its just my grieving relatives wrongly attributing it. Ok

By *akie32Man
over a year ago

winchester

there was a guy whos parachute failed he may or may not have had covid, so what did he die of, you can make any statistic mean whatever you want it to

By *Marvel-Man
over a year ago

In The Gym

"The figure of around 1700 deaths in the UK from the vaccines has constantly been bandied around.

The yellow card scheme is a reporting system so nothing on it is actually verified, just a report.

Read this

https://blog.ons.gov.uk/2021/10/04/how-many-people-have-died-as-a-result-of-a-covid-19-vaccine/

"

You can report anything on the yellow card scheme without proof at all.

I've been on it and you can click death as an option and just add it to the database as a side effect.

Make use of that information as you wish.

By *ad66Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"The figure of around 1700 deaths in the UK from the vaccines has constantly been bandied around.

Read this

I've been on it and you can click death as an option and just add it to the database as a side effect.

Make use of that information as you wish."

If I'm not wrong, you have to put your covid vaccine registration number into the yellow card system, which would suggest that you have had the jab, in which case why would you want to falsify the results if you're a pro vaxxer? Doesn't sound quite right to me.

By *Marvel-Man
over a year ago

In The Gym

Read this

Make use of that information as you wish.

If I'm not wrong, you have to put your covid vaccine registration number into the yellow card system, which would suggest that you have had the jab, in which case why would you want to falsify the results if you're a pro vaxxer? Doesn't sound quite right to me. "

It asks for your covid vaccine number but you don't have to enter it to continue. This may have changed now since I reported side effects as it was earlier this year when I used the site.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

You're ssafer being vaccinated, that's certain.

I don't read anything but peer reviewed evidence and data

over a year ago

Whitstable

“ The COVID-19 vaccination programme led to a very large number of people receiving vaccinations in a relatively short period. Some people will, sadly, die by chance shortly after receiving a vaccine, so the death can be mistakenly attributed to the COVID-19 vaccination by a family member or carer. In the course of such a large-scale programme, this could add up to a large number.”So, if I have covid and die within 28 days I'm a covid death but if I have a vaccine and die shortly after, its just my grieving relatives wrongly attributing it. Ok "

No

If someone suitably qualified like a doctor or coroner confirms that a vaccine was a contributing factor then thats what goes down as the cause of death.

If your relatives say “oh, they had the jab, must of been the reason they died, thats not proof.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Basically untrue. In fact the rate of deaths following the vaccine is lower than would be expected regardless.

https://fullfact.org/health/daily-expose-covid-deaths-vaccine-deaths/

Only 4 verified deaths as a direct consequence of the vaccine:

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

“ The COVID-19 vaccination programme led to a very large number of people receiving vaccinations in a relatively short period. Some people will, sadly, die by chance shortly after receiving a vaccine, so the death can be mistakenly attributed to the COVID-19 vaccination by a family member or carer. In the course of such a large-scale programme, this could add up to a large number.”So, if I have covid and die within 28 days I'm a covid death but if I have a vaccine and die shortly after, its just my grieving relatives wrongly attributing it. Ok "

Look at the excess deaths since Covid. How many people have died compared to what you would expect on average.

This indicates that there is an underestimate of Covid deaths

By *oninlondonMan
over a year ago

Waterloo

"You're ssafer being vaccinated, that's certain.

I don't read anything but peer reviewed evidence and data "

Out of interest, who would you think is safer, someone who is vaccinated with chemical antibodies or someone who has had covid and has bags of natural antibodies?

We should of course be testing people for antibodies, but that won't really help big pharma profits I guess.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Out of interest, who would you think is safer, someone who is vaccinated with chemical antibodies or someone who has had covid and has bags of natural antibodies?

We should of course be testing people for antibodies, but that won't really help big pharma profits I guess."

would line the pockets of whoever makes the tests!

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

We should of course be testing people for antibodies, but that won't really help big pharma profits I guess."

It's an illogical question because you have to have caught it to reduce your chance of getting it again through natural immunity.

The purpose of the vaccine is to avoid infection in the first place or avoiding that, reduce it's effect.

By *ir-spunk-alotMan
over a year ago

south coast

Room temperature I.Q

over a year ago

Whitstable

"

There are no antibodies in the vaccines.

The vaccine gives instructions to the immune system to build the required antibodies so they are as natural as the ones produced from a Covid infection, so big pharma are providing the means to produce antibodies.

By *dysseusukMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Oh my word. The vaccines contain Chemical antibodies!!! I fell off my chair in fits at that one!!! They should put that in a Christmas cracker!!! You people really need to stop listening to those anti vaxers as they really are making you look silly to be polite. The vaccines send messages to train our immune systems to recognise the virus to stimulate the production of antibodies and T cells. Antibodies generated by the vaccine or by infection are all natural created by your own body!

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Oh, wait, it's just clicked.

You're the guy who was matching to defend the rest of us against government Covid policy which is just like how the Holocaust started. You claimed in that thread that you were definitely not an anti-vaxer and anti-mask wearer. Yet...

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

"

Big pharma would have made a far greater profit selling kits to check for antibodies than they have developing and selling vaccines but it's too slow to keep testing the population every few weeks for antibodies ... They did trials

over a year ago

We should of course be testing people for antibodies, but that won't really help big pharma profits I guess.

Oh my word. The vaccines contain Chemical antibodies!!! I fell off my chair in fits at that one!!! They should put that in a Christmas cracker!!! You people really need to stop listening to those anti vaxers as they really are making you look silly to be polite. The vaccines send messages to train our immune systems to recognise the virus to stimulate the production of antibodies and T cells. Antibodies generated by the vaccine or by infection are all natural created by your own body! "

Sounds fascinating.

How long does it take for the message to be received and for the body to train the immune system?

And why the need for multiple doses/boosters? Is one message enough for 'natural' immunity?

By *ad66Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

Oh my word. The vaccines contain Chemical antibodies!!! I fell off my chair in fits at that one!!! They should put that in a Christmas cracker!!! You people really need to stop listening to those anti vaxers as they really are making you look silly to be polite. The vaccines send messages to train our immune systems to recognise the virus to stimulate the production of antibodies and T cells. Antibodies generated by the vaccine or by infection are all natural created by your own body!

Sounds fascinating.

How long does it take for the message to be received and for the body to train the immune system?

And why the need for multiple doses/boosters? Is one message enough for 'natural' immunity?"

Patently not!

over a year ago

"Basically untrue. In fact the rate of deaths following the vaccine is lower than would be expected regardless.

https://blog.ons.gov.uk/2021/10/04/how-many-people-have-died-as-a-result-of-a-covid-19-vaccine/"

Currently all of those in the development, manufacture and supply of these vaccines have the luxury of protection from civil liability if things go wrong.

Consequently the individual has to take full unmitigated responsibility for any potentially serious effects of a vaccine.

A fair and effective no-fault compensation scheme is long overdue for those who have died or have/will have serious effects from the vaccines. It will be a safety net for those people and their families, should the worst happen.

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

"Basically untrue. In fact the rate of deaths following the vaccine is lower than would be expected regardless.

Currently all of those in the development, manufacture and supply of these vaccines have the luxury of protection from civil liability if things go wrong.

Consequently the individual has to take full unmitigated responsibility for any potentially serious effects of a vaccine.

A fair and effective no-fault compensation scheme is long overdue for those who have died or have/will have serious effects from the vaccines. It will be a safety net for those people and their families, should the worst happen."

Haven't you just explained the Vaccine Damage Payment?

over a year ago

A fair and effective no-fault compensation scheme is long overdue for those who have died or have/will have serious effects from the vaccines. It will be a safety net for those people and their families, should the worst happen.

Haven't you just explained the Vaccine Damage Payment?"

No. This is a scheme paid for as a levy from the manufacturer/pharmaceutical companies on each vaccine produced.

A Vaccine Damage Payment is an award up to £120,000 if someone suffers a very serious consequence, paid for by the taxpayer.

This sum is hardly sufficient to help an individual who suffers long-term harm, leaving their family, the NHS and the public purse to pick up the pieces.

Plus a Vaccine Damage Payment can affect benefits and entitlements like:

Income Support

Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance

Working Tax Credit

Child Tax Credit

Universal Credit

Pension Credit

Housing Benefit

Council Tax Reduction

Employment and Support Allowance

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

No. This is a scheme paid for as a levy from the manufacturer/pharmaceutical companies on each vaccine produced.

A Vaccine Damage Payment is an award up to £120,000 if someone suffers a very serious consequence, paid for by the taxpayer.

This sum is hardly sufficient to help an individual who suffers long-term harm, leaving their family, the NHS and the public purse to pick up the pieces.

Plus a Vaccine Damage Payment can affect benefits and entitlements like:

Income Support

Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance

Working Tax Credit

Child Tax Credit

Universal Credit

Pension Credit

Housing Benefit

Council Tax Reduction

Employment and Support Allowance"

You sound like you want all medical treatments to be 100% safe and effective otherwise they cannot be deployed.

Is that what you want? Absolute certainty otherwise bankruptcy or ultra high prices to cover the insurance?

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Haven't you just explained the Vaccine Damage Payment?"

He has, but that's not good enough for him it seems.

Very deeply anti-vax. He hasn't said why though...

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

A fair and effective no-fault compensation scheme is long overdue for those who have died or have/will have serious effects from the vaccines. It will be a safety net for those people and their families, should the worst happen."

You need to go back to 1979 to find when such a scheme was enacted

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Sounds fascinating.

And why the need for multiple doses/boosters? Is one message enough for 'natural' immunity?"

It is fascinating. Science is.

How long does the vaccine advice say? Shall we go with two weeks after the second dose and one week after the booster?

Have you really not done this research before? So many questions after more than a year...

over a year ago

Very deeply anti-vax. He hasn't said why though..."

Do pharmaceutical companies contribute towards the cost of a Vaccine Damage Payment?

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

Do pharmaceutical companies contribute towards the cost of a Vaccine Damage Payment? "

Do anti vaxxers contribute to those who get permanent disabilities after catching Covid because they believed the bullshit ?

over a year ago

Do pharmaceutical companies contribute towards the cost of a Vaccine Damage Payment?

Do anti vaxxers contribute to those who get permanent disabilities after catching Covid because they believed the bullshit ?"

Assuming those who get permanent disabilities after catching Covid are looked after by the NHS/welfare state, then everyone who pays tax/NI contributes.

So that would include 'anti vaxxers' as they are not, as far as I am aware, exempt from paying tax/NI.

Unless your question was loaded more towards that 'anti vaxxers' should be entirely responsible for paying for those who get permanent disabilities after catching Covid?

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

Do anti vaxxers contribute to those who get permanent disabilities after catching Covid because they believed the bullshit ?

Assuming those who get permanent disabilities after catching Covid are looked after by the NHS/welfare state, then everyone who pays tax/NI contributes.

So that would include 'anti vaxxers' as they are not, as far as I am aware, exempt from paying tax/NI.

Unless your question was loaded more towards that 'anti vaxxers' should be entirely responsible for paying for those who get permanent disabilities after catching Covid?"

And I'm sure those who have adverse reactions to the vaccine would get similar so I'm struggling to understand what your compensation agenda is ?

Anti pharma ?

Anti vax ?

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Unless your question was loaded more towards that 'anti vaxxers' should be entirely responsible for paying for those who get permanent disabilities after catching Covid?"

We can probably dispense with the charade now can't we?

Why are you anti-vax?

over a year ago

"

Unless your question was loaded more towards that 'anti vaxxers' should be entirely responsible for paying for those who get permanent disabilities after catching Covid?

And I'm sure those who have adverse reactions to the vaccine would get similar so I'm struggling to understand what your compensation agenda is ?

Anti pharma ?

Anti vax ?

"

I'm struggling to see why you think an 'enhanced' compensation scheme for those who have died or have have serious effects from the vaccines isn't necessary.

An aircraft manufacturer is responsible for the safety/airworthiness of their aircraft. If an aircraft crashes and they are found to be liable for faulty aircraft design, they are expected to pay compensation to the victims.

Similarly, a pharmaceutical company is responsible for the safety of the drugs they manufacture. If they are found to be liable for any severe effects/death from the drugs, then they should also expect to pay compensation to the victims.

Given your contempt for 'anti vaxxers', I could understand your resistance to enhanced compensation if it was only 'anti vaxxers' who experienced severe effects/death.

But by the very nature of being 'anti vaxxers', they are 100% immune from any severe effects/death caused by the vaccines!

It appears to me that your contempt for 'anti vaxxers' is matched by your lack of sympathy and fair compensation for your own kind.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"

Anti pharma ?

Anti vax ?

I'm struggling to see why you think an 'enhanced' compensation scheme for those who have died or have have serious effects from the vaccines isn't necessary.

An aircraft manufacturer is responsible for the safety/airworthiness of their aircraft. If an aircraft crashes and they are found to be liable for faulty aircraft design, they are expected to pay compensation to the victims.

Similarly, a pharmaceutical company is responsible for the safety of the drugs they manufacture. If they are found to be liable for any severe effects/death from the drugs, then they should also expect to pay compensation to the victims.

Given your contempt for 'anti vaxxers', I could understand your resistance to enhanced compensation if it was only 'anti vaxxers' who experienced severe effects/death.

But by the very nature of being 'anti vaxxers', they are 100% immune from any severe effects/death caused by the vaccines!

It appears to me that your contempt for 'anti vaxxers' is matched by your lack of sympathy and fair compensation for your own kind."

Why do you want to make it so difficult for people to receive a Covid vaccine?

Would you rather that they do not receive one?

If companies so not make the vaccine available because it is impossible to insure, should they be prosecuted?

How would you compensate people for illness and death if a vaccine was not made available?

over a year ago

"

Anti pharma ?

Anti vax ?

It appears to me that your contempt for 'anti vaxxers' is matched by your lack of sympathy and fair compensation for your own kind.

If companies so not make the vaccine available because it is impossible to insure, should they be prosecuted?

How would you compensate people for illness and death if a vaccine was not made available?"

Q. 'Why do you want to make it so difficult for people to receive a Covid vaccine?'

A. I don't. What I want is an enhanced compensation scheme. This will not make it difficult for people to receive the vaccine.

Q. 'Would you rather that they do not receive one?'

A. It wouldn't bother me if they didn't get one.

Q. 'If companies so not make the vaccine available because it is impossible to insure, should they be prosecuted?'

A. No. If the vaccine is impossible to insure it is because the risk to the insurer is too great. To make the vaccine available, a government can decide to ignore the risk and transfer the liability onto the individual and limited liability onto the taxpayer.

Q. 'How would you compensate people for illness and death if a vaccine was not made available?'

A. Change 'vaccine' for 'cancer treatment' or 'mental health' and ask the question to the people who have been denied care for this over the past 22 months.

By *punky0199Man
over a year ago

Lisburn

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"

Anti pharma ?

Anti vax ?

How would you compensate people for illness and death if a vaccine was not made available?

Q. 'Why do you want to make it so difficult for people to receive a Covid vaccine?'

A. I don't. What I want is an enhanced compensation scheme. This will not make it difficult for people to receive the vaccine.

Q. 'Would you rather that they do not receive one?'

A. It wouldn't bother me if they didn't get one.

Q. 'If companies so not make the vaccine available because it is impossible to insure, should they be prosecuted?'

A. No. If the vaccine is impossible to insure it is because the risk to the insurer is too great. To make the vaccine available, a government can decide to ignore the risk and transfer the liability onto the individual and limited liability onto the taxpayer.

Q. 'How would you compensate people for illness and death if a vaccine was not made available?'

A. Change 'vaccine' for 'cancer treatment' or 'mental health' and ask the question to the people who have been denied care for this over the past 22 months."

An enhanced compensation scheme isn't going to happen, so it doesn't really matter. It is a shame that you are using this to attempt to indicate that the vaccines are somehow unsafe.

There is a massive rollout of vaccine rather than slow production ramp-up, hence the change in insurance cost. Quite am easy concept really. Making the vaccine massively more expensive either prevents its rollout or the state pays anyway.

Hospitals being full of Covid patients (mainly unvaccinated) is what is preventing other things being treated that is simple too, but not answering the question.

If a drug is withheld due to your plan and people become seriously ill or die, is that acceptable?

over a year ago

"

Hospitals being full of Covid patients (mainly unvaccinated) is what is preventing other things being treated that is simple too, but not answering the question.

If a drug is withheld due to your plan and people become seriously ill or die, is that acceptable?"

Hospitals being full of Covid patients? Really? Let's do some calculations...

According to the Kings Fund, there were 141,000 NHS hospital beds in 2019/20.

Figures (1) for England on 02/12/2021 show:

124,724 total beds occupied

5,915 total beds occupied by confirmed COVID-19 patients

COVID-19 patients represent:

4.2% of available beds

4.7% of occupied beds

3,715 Mechanical Ventilation beds occupied

774 Mechanical Ventilation beds occupied by confirmed COVID-19 patients

20.8% of Mechanical Ventilation occupied beds.

(1) https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-hospital-activity/

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"

If a drug is withheld due to your plan and people become seriously ill or die, is that acceptable?

4.2% of available beds

4.7% of occupied beds

(1) https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-hospital-activity/

"

This was nearly 3 weeks ago things have moved on a lot since then, although the number of covid patients has not shot up but this may be due to 10 to 15 day lag from infection to hospital. Also omicron at the beginning infected the young it takes to trickle down to older people. The % capacity is for a fully staffed nhs. We may have nothing to worry about but we won't know til probably around new year.

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"

4.2% of available beds

4.7% of occupied beds

"

But surely the pint is that people in hospitals who should not have needed to be there

over a year ago

"This was nearly 3 weeks ago things have moved on a lot since then, although the number of covid patients has not shot up but this may be due to 10 to 15 day lag from infection to hospital. Also omicron at the beginning infected the young it takes to trickle down to older people. The % capacity is for a fully staffed nhs. We may have nothing to worry about but we won't know til probably around new year."

I appreciate it is nearly three weeks old. It is the latest data from the link I posted.

Nevertheless, 4.8% is hardly full.

over a year ago

"

4.2% of available beds

4.7% of occupied beds

But surely the pint is that people in hospitals who should not have needed to be there "

No, the point is 4.2% of total beds occupied by confirmed COVID-19 patients means hospitals are not full of COVID-19 patients.

over a year ago

"This was nearly 3 weeks ago things have moved on a lot since then, although the number of covid patients has not shot up but this may be due to 10 to 15 day lag from infection to hospital. Also omicron at the beginning infected the young it takes to trickle down to older people. The % capacity is for a fully staffed nhs. We may have nothing to worry about but we won't know til probably around new year.

I appreciate it is nearly three weeks old. It is the latest data from the link I posted.

Nevertheless, 4.8% is hardly full."

I always took it as being taking up what little spare capacity we have. 20pc of ventilators is pretty scary. Especially as london hospitalisations are up c 60pc from eyeballing the other data in your link.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"This was nearly 3 weeks ago things have moved on a lot since then, although the number of covid patients has not shot up but this may be due to 10 to 15 day lag from infection to hospital. Also omicron at the beginning infected the young it takes to trickle down to older people. The % capacity is for a fully staffed nhs. We may have nothing to worry about but we won't know til probably around new year.

Nevertheless, 4.8% is hardly full."

Ah, then medical staff must be just cancelling procedures and self-isolatimg to put their feet up.

You are in your own little world.

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"

4.2% of available beds

4.7% of occupied beds

But surely the pint is that people in hospitals who should not have needed to be there

No, the point is 4.2% of total beds occupied by confirmed COVID-19 patients means hospitals are not full of COVID-19 patients."

But still patients who are taking up resources who should not have been thus taking spaces that people who need operations ect.

Plus when there is an outbreak on a ward it closes that ward off until it’s declared clean.

Facts are people not taking reasonable steps of becoming really I’ll with something that there is a vaccine for takes up beds

over a year ago

The director General of the WHO just stated that boosters should only be used on those groups who are in risk severe disease. He goes on to say some countries are using boosters to kill children which is not right."

But yet countries are vaccinating kids...

over a year ago

Nevertheless, 4.8% is hardly full.I always took it as being taking up what little spare capacity we have. 20pc of ventilators is pretty scary. Especially as london hospitalisations are up c 60pc from eyeballing the other data in your link. "

to add, the way the NHS have to manage beds because of Covid has changed, which has (as I understand bit) reduced occupancy levels but increased pressure.

"As a result caution should be exercised in comparing overall occupancy rates between this year and previous years. In general hospitals will experience capacity pressures at lower overall occupancy rates than would previously have been the case."

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"

4.2% of available beds

4.7% of occupied beds

No, the point is 4.2% of total beds occupied by confirmed COVID-19 patients means hospitals are not full of COVID-19 patients.

But still patients who are taking up resources who should not have been thus taking spaces that people who need operations ect.

Plus when there is an outbreak on a ward it closes that ward off until it’s declared clean.

Facts are people not taking reasonable steps of becoming really I’ll with something that there is a vaccine for takes up beds "

He understands all of the data and statistics far better than anyone working in any of the professions involved though.

Lucky we have him around to do his own research on our behalf.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"The director General of the WHO just stated that boosters should only be used on those groups who are in risk severe disease. He goes on to say some countries are using boosters to kill children which is not right."

But yet countries are vaccinating kids..."

I doubt any country is using or is alleged to be using booster ls to 'kill children'...

I can see the case for more equitable vaccine distribution around the world though!

over a year ago

"The director General of the WHO just stated that boosters should only be used on those groups who are in risk severe disease. He goes on to say some countries are using boosters to kill children which is not right."

wasn't it a miss pronunciation?

Also, he's saying we should prioritise jabs for poorer countries who need their first, not boosters

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

He didn't say anything about vaccines "killing children".

Get a grip.

https://www.who.int/news/item/22-12-2021-interim-statement-on-booster-doses-for-covid-19-vaccination---update-22-december-2021

Most infections and illness are in the unvaccinated.

Boosters should be administered as immunity declines.

It would be better, overall, to get the rest of the world fully vaccinated before boosters in the rich world.

Vaccination is the solution, it's a matter of where.

By *ornwallkink2017Couple
over a year ago

Cornwall

Get a grip.

https://www.who.int/news/item/22-12-2021-interim-statement-on-booster-doses-for-covid-19-vaccination---update-22-december-2021

It would be better, overall, to get the rest of the world fully vaccinated before boosters in the rich world.

Vaccination is the solution, it's a matter of where."

over a year ago

Ah, then medical staff must be just cancelling procedures and self-isolatimg to put their feet up.

You are in your own little world."

What is your definition of full?

By *0shadesOfFilthMan
over a year ago

nearby

"Also, he's saying we should prioritise jabs for poorer countries who need their first, not boosters "

Well said, 4,400,000,000 people, around 60% of the globe have not had a first jab

Vaccinating in rich countries is only a sticking plaster

over a year ago

"

4.2% of available beds

4.7% of occupied beds

Facts are people not taking reasonable steps of becoming really I’ll with something that there is a vaccine for takes up beds

He understands all of the data and statistics far better than anyone working in any of the professions involved though.

Lucky we have him around to do his own research on our behalf."

Where did you get your data/statistics from?

over a year ago

What is your definition of full?"

before covid 85pc occupance was seen the level where safety was started to be sacrificed.

As I put above, covid has reduced occupancy but has increased pressure.

What's you definition ?

By *eadingCouple1963Couple
over a year ago

Reading

Loving the “actual facts” in this post,…

over a year ago

Read this

"

Well Plymouth live said a woman died from astra and Nez zealand man from pfizer

one of many really but these legit sources

over a year ago

Read this

Well Plymouth live said a woman died from astra and Nez zealand man from pfizer

one of many really but these legit sources"

not sure what your point is here. The source says there have been a small number of deaths.

over a year ago

The yellow card system was taken with a pinch of salt from m me, the moment a man claimed the vaccine caused him to put his penis in a toaster.

Open something to the public like this and there are bound to be people trolling it for one reason or another.

over a year ago

What is your definition of full?before covid 85pc occupance was seen the level where safety was started to be sacrificed.

What's you definition ?"

The definition of full is 'containing all that is normal or possible'.

So 'hospitals being full of Covid patients' should mean 100%.

If he meant 50%, he would of said half full. So let's be generous and meet halfway at 75%.

The latest figure for Mechanical Ventilation beds occupied by confirmed COVID-19 patients is 745. This data is taken from

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/download

I am unable to find the number of Mechanical Ventilation beds available in England so cannot calculate an occupancy rate as a %.

I'm going to assume that 3,715 beds represents 100% occupancy, so 745 beds represents 25.1% occupancy.

Hospital in England today are not full of COVID-19 patients, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"

4.2% of available beds

4.7% of occupied beds

Where did you get your data/statistics from?"

I tend not to obsessively seek out data and "do my own research" on topics in which I have no expertise.

I certainly don't try to fit them into a narrative that contradicts the analysis of those who are expert or Denys the reality of what I see and hear from friends who are medics.

More or Less is a good listen on Radio 4. It will help to explain some of the statistics that seem to be confusing you.

By *orsetCouple777Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Get a grip.

Vaccination is the solution, it's a matter of where."

Are you physically able to send a reply without being insulting or patronising? Another very angry guy white Knighting on the forum

over a year ago

What is your definition of full?before covid 85pc occupance was seen the level where safety was started to be sacrificed.

What's you definition ?

If he meant 50%, he would of said half full. So let's be generous and meet halfway at 75%.

The latest figure for Mechanical Ventilation beds occupied by confirmed COVID-19 patients is 745. This data is taken from

I am unable to find the number of Mechanical Ventilation beds available in England so cannot calculate an occupancy rate as a %.

I'm going to assume that 3,715 beds represents 100% occupancy, so 745 beds represents 25.1% occupancy.

Hospital in England today are not full of COVID-19 patients, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated."

I can't disagree that the hospital's aren't full with covid. However they are being run at full safe capacity (apparently) because of Covid, both because of extra patients, and because hospitals have to be run differently because of Covid.

Which I suspect was the original point even if it was articulated in a way thats allowed semantics in.

Could be me projecting my view on this tho !

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Get a grip.

Are you physically able to send a reply without being insulting or patronising? Another very angry guy white Knighting on the forum"

Not sure why you wish to get involved, er, riding to the rescue.

However, when someone states that the Director General of the WHO says boosters kill children them I feel that a strong reaction is perfectly reasonable.

Then I summarised what the WHO position actually is, with a summary.

I'm not at all "angry" but when nonsense has negative consequences I will speak up.

Were you just insulting or patronising now?

over a year ago

"

4.2% of available beds

4.7% of occupied beds

I tend not to obsessively seek out data and "do my own research" on topics in which I have no expertise.

I certainly don't try to fit them into a narrative that contradicts the analysis of those who are expert or Denys the reality of what I see and hear from friends who are medics.

More or Less is a good listen on Radio 4. It will help to explain some of the statistics that seem to be confusing you."

I appreciate the data I've presented is an inconvenient truth, so will leave the statistics with you to digest. More than happy to forward my calculations if you want to get More or Less to fact check them.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Get a grip.

Are you physically able to send a reply without being insulting or patronising? Another very angry guy white Knighting on the forum"

Thats really not white knighting.

Winston

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"

4.2% of available beds

4.7% of occupied beds

More or Less is a good listen on Radio 4. It will help to explain some of the statistics that seem to be confusing you.

I appreciate the data I've presented is an inconvenient truth, so will leave the statistics with you to digest. More than happy to forward my calculations if you want to get More or Less to fact check them."

I understand that you think that you are right and people who may have significantly more understanding and experience are wrong because of your limited understanding.

20% can be significant or insignificant. So can 1%

If you want to believe that your primary school maths is all that is necessary to know then I guess you will draw the conclusions that you do.

By *ob198XaMan
over a year ago

teleford

Right now there are more than 800 people on a ventilator in hospital with Covid, do you really believe that most of those patients are there with Covid not because of Covid? Grasp that fact and you might start to grasp just how little value there really is in that greatly overused “died with not died from” line!

By *ob198XaMan
over a year ago

teleford

What's you definition ?

Hospital in England today are not full of COVID-19 patients, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated.I can't disagree that the hospital's aren't full with covid. However they are being run at full safe capacity (apparently) because of Covid, both because of extra patients, and because hospitals have to be run differently because of Covid.

Which I suspect was the original point even if it was articulated in a way thats allowed semantics in.

Could be me projecting my view on this tho !"

Also remember most day to day illnesses the NHS deals with like cancer or heart attacks don’t have the capacity to increase in number exponentially.... there will never be twice as many cancer patients next week and twice as many again the week after.. the threat to hospitals is not just today’s Covid case load but rather the increased volume of patients exponential transmission has the capacity to rapidly deliver within the days and weeks ahead.

over a year ago

Do anti vaxxers contribute to those who get permanent disabilities after catching Covid because they believed the bullshit ?"

Do smokers pay the compensation to people who die from passive smoking ?? because in the beginning smoking was promoted as being good for your health !?

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

"

Who takes "full, unmitigated responsibility" for the potentially serious effects of the virus? The anti vaxxers?

over a year ago

There have been ZERO deaths and nothing but a very few (slightly) sore arms after taking every big pharma developed medical treatment. Anyone posting lies, misinformation or fake news and statistics had better be warned. Anymore of this will result in the individual being scrubbed of his or her online presence and possible prison time for causing REAL harm to the wider public. Big pharma vaccines and all subsequent boosters are 100% safe, tested, peer reviewed, suitable for EVERY person on earth and as natural as spring water. There is NO NEED to worry about taking them every 6-12 months. The more you take-the better your body and 'so called' immune system will function. The government owns you now so to oppose any of these measures will only result in upsetting your owners. Do not get drawn in to any of these insane conspiracy theories. All big pharma drugs work for everyone. Do your civic duty and get jabbed everytime we tell you to. And stay at home

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"There have been ZERO deaths and nothing but a very few (slightly) sore arms after taking every big pharma developed medical treatment. Anyone posting lies, misinformation or fake news and statistics had better be warned. Anymore of this will result in the individual being scrubbed of his or her online presence and possible prison time for causing REAL harm to the wider public. Big pharma vaccines and all subsequent boosters are 100% safe, tested, peer reviewed, suitable for EVERY person on earth and as natural as spring water. There is NO NEED to worry about taking them every 6-12 months. The more you take-the better your body and 'so called' immune system will function. The government owns you now so to oppose any of these measures will only result in upsetting your owners. Do not get drawn in to any of these insane conspiracy theories. All big pharma drugs work for everyone. Do your civic duty and get jabbed everytime we tell you to. And stay at home "

Nobody has said that, but if you are going to make things up, you may as well go the whole hog.

Stay paranoid.

Keep spreading.

You, clearly, know best

over a year ago

"There have been ZERO deaths and nothing but a very few (slightly) sore arms after taking every big pharma developed medical treatment. Anyone posting lies, misinformation or fake news and statistics had better be warned. Anymore of this will result in the individual being scrubbed of his or her online presence and possible prison time for causing REAL harm to the wider

public. Big pharma vaccines and all subsequent boosters are 100% safe, tested, peer reviewed, suitable for EVERY person on earth and as natural as spring water. There is NO NEED to worry about taking them every 6-12 months. The more you take-the better your body and 'so called' immune system will function. The government owns you now so

to oppose any of these measures will only result in upsetting your owners. Do not get drawn in to any of these insane conspiracy theories. All big pharma drugs work for everyone. Do your civic duty and get jabbed everytime we tell you to. And stay at home

Nobody has said that, but if you are going to make things up, you may as well go the whole hog.

Stay paranoid.

Keep spreading.

You, clearly, know best "

We at the government are certainly NOT paranoid. I'm simply doubling down on the narrative we've been building for 20 months of the pandemic. Criticism like yours will eventually land you in trouble. Get with the programme or face the consequences.

Take the jabs, wear the masks, listen ONLY to approved sources of government information and keep away from (riddicule and insult) the crazy conspiracy theorists ...like you.

I'm fully onboard with the government and big pharma (god bless 'em)....you must be compelled to do the same

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

“ The COVID-19 vaccination programme led to a very large number of people receiving vaccinations in a relatively short period. Some people will, sadly, die by chance shortly after receiving a vaccine, so the death can be mistakenly attributed to the COVID-19 vaccination by a family member or carer. In the course of such a large-scale programme, this could add up to a large number.”So, if I have covid and die within 28 days I'm a covid death but if I have a vaccine and die shortly after, its just my grieving relatives wrongly attributing it. Ok

Look at the excess deaths since Covid. How many people have died compared to what you would expect on average.

This indicates that there is an underestimate of Covid deaths "

It could be an under estimate of covid deaths but I would suggest it is quite likely to be an increase in deaths from other reasons because all the ICU beds are full of covid patients.

When this is all over they will analyse the data to see who died in an ambulance outside a hospital or in a hospital corridor whilst a covid patient took up hospital resources that would otherwise have kept them alive.

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"There have been ZERO deaths and nothing but a very few (slightly) sore arms after taking every big pharma developed medical treatment. Anyone posting lies, misinformation or fake news and statistics had better be warned. Anymore of this will result in the individual being scrubbed of his or her online presence and possible prison time for causing REAL harm to the wider

public. Big pharma vaccines and all subsequent boosters are 100% safe, tested, peer reviewed, suitable for EVERY person on earth and as natural as spring water. There is NO NEED to worry about taking them every 6-12 months. The more you take-the better your body and 'so called' immune system will function. The government owns you now so

to oppose any of these measures will only result in upsetting your owners. Do not get drawn in to any of these insane conspiracy theories. All big pharma drugs work for everyone. Do your civic duty and get jabbed everytime we tell you to. And stay at home

Stay paranoid.

Keep spreading.

You, clearly, know best

We at the government are certainly NOT paranoid. I'm simply doubling down on the narrative we've been building for 20 months of the pandemic. Criticism like yours will eventually land you in trouble. Get with the programme or face the consequences.

Take the jabs, wear the masks, listen ONLY to approved sources of government information and keep away from (riddicule and insult) the crazy conspiracy theorists ...like you.

I'm fully onboard with the government and big pharma (god bless 'em)....you must be compelled to do the same"

You are a very clever chap and have a better understanding of the situation than virologists, immunologists, doctors and statisticians.

Nobody has become seriously ill and died. There is no global pandemic. Medics are lying about what they have been experiencing.

We are lucky to have you to be sarcastic for our benefit.

over a year ago

The yellow card system will be scrapped in due course. It serves only as a vehicle for crazy conspiracy theorists to spread lies and disinformation about the frankly amazing work of the not-for-profit drug companies that are beyond criticism and must only be spoken about favourably. Nobody has died or been injured by a medical treatment and in the case of this pandemic....every single vaccination has been successful, safe and has saved the life of anyone that did their duty and took it. There is NOT one single recorded death of anyone from covid that had the good sense to take up the vaccine...NOT ONE! Please remember this for when the next pandemic comes along.

over a year ago

Stay paranoid.

Keep spreading.

You, clearly, know best

We at the government are certainly NOT paranoid. I'm simply doubling down on the narrative we've been building for 20 months of the pandemic. Criticism like yours will

eventually land you in trouble. Get with the programme or face the consequences.

I'm fully onboard with the government and big pharma (god bless 'em)....you must be compelled to do the same

You are a very clever chap and have a better understanding of the situation than virologists, immunologists, doctors and statisticians.

Nobody has become seriously ill and died.

There is no global pandemic. Medics are lying about what they have been experiencing.

We are lucky to have you to be sarcastic for our benefit."

absolutely ZERO sarcasm here citizen. I work for the government and it is my absolute goal in my profession to inform and educate any sceptics such as yourself. I am pro-vax, pro-mask, pro-lockdown and pro-pharma. I can't spell it out any clearer. No sarcasm and no taking the piss. Even though you've insulted me and my motives....i work for the government and i still have your best intrests at heart. Stay onboard with the vaccine programme and i guarantee you will not die....

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Virus threads are like looking down into a bucket of crabs. You think one will escape into sanity but the others pull it back in to climb out themselves.

over a year ago

"Virus threads are like looking down into a bucket of crabs. You think one will escape into sanity but the others pull it back in to climb out themselves. "

you are so right citizen. When will these people ever learn that we only have their health, happiness and vaccine status at heart? Nobody can or should even attempt to escape....

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Causation and correlation. Always a bugger to untangle.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

[Removed by poster at 23/12/21 09:35:42]

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"The yellow card system will be scrapped in due course. It serves only as a vehicle for crazy conspiracy theorists to spread lies and disinformation about the frankly amazing work of the not-for-profit drug companies that are beyond criticism and must only be spoken about favourably. Nobody has died or been injured by a medical treatment and in the case of this pandemic....every single vaccination has been successful, safe and has saved the life of anyone that did their duty and took it. There is NOT one single recorded death of anyone from covid that had the good sense to take up the vaccine...NOT ONE! Please remember this for when the next pandemic comes along.

"

Just to be clear, you are claiming that not one vaccinated person has died from covid?

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

Stay paranoid.

Keep spreading.

You, clearly, know best

We at the government are certainly NOT paranoid. I'm simply doubling down on the narrative we've been building for 20 months of the pandemic. Criticism like yours will

eventually land you in trouble. Get with the programme or face the consequences.

There is no global pandemic. Medics are lying about what they have been experiencing.

absolutely ZERO sarcasm here citizen. I work for the government and it is my absolute goal in my profession to inform and educate any sceptics such as yourself. I am pro-vax, pro-mask, pro-lockdown and pro-pharma. I can't spell it out any clearer. No sarcasm and no taking the piss. Even though you've insulted me and my motives....i work for the government and i still have your best intrests at heart. Stay onboard with the vaccine programme and i guarantee you will not die...."

You really remind me of my brother, who would argue the contrary at every opportunity. It gave him a huge sense of achievement, unfortunately his approach didn't bless him with many friends he could share is boasts with.

over a year ago

"The yellow card system will be scrapped in due course. It serves only as a vehicle for crazy conspiracy theorists to spread lies and disinformation about the frankly amazing work of the not-for-profit drug companies that are beyond criticism and must only be spoken about favourably. Nobody has died or been injured by a medical treatment and in the case of this pandemic....every single vaccination has been successful, safe and has saved the life of anyone that did their duty and took it. There is NOT one single recorded death of anyone from covid that had the good sense to take up the vaccine...NOT ONE! Please remember this for when the next pandemic comes along.

Just to be clear, you are claiming that not one vaccinated person has died from covid?"

It could be true because as far as I know the BBC haven't reported any vaccinated persons dying from COVID-19.

over a year ago

"The yellow card system will be scrapped in due course. It serves only as a vehicle for crazy conspiracy theorists to spread lies and disinformation about the frankly amazing work of the not-for-profit drug companies that are beyond criticism and must only be spoken about favourably. Nobody has died or been injured by a medical treatment and in the case of this

pandemic....every single vaccination has been successful, safe and has saved the life of anyone that did their duty and took it. There is NOT one single recorded death of anyone from covid that had the good sense to take up the vaccine...NOT ONE! Please remember this for when the next pandemic comes along.

Just to be clear, you are claiming that not one vaccinated person has died from covid?"

yes citizen....not one person has died from covid after having had the vaccine. It's 100% safe and effective. There have been no adverse reactions from them either. Any anecdotes you may have heard on this platform regarding friends, family or bloke down the pub having had problems after vaccination are LIARS.

Luckily for us at the government we have seen a sharp rise in people coming over from the crazy side (anti vaxers, protesters, people prevented from making a living because of highly effective lockdowns etc..) and are coming over to the right side of history. The 'good' side if you like. The pro-vax, pro-lockdown, pro-mandates, pro-media, pro-(caring)big pharma. There is zero traffic the other way thankfully. The people that say 'the big protest in london was never covered by the mainstream media'....you know why these protests aren't covered?....because they never happened! And any that supposedly did only had 17 people at them. And they should be taken away for re-pregramming and quadrupple vaccination just as they are doing in Isreal.

Get your jab and save the NHS and elderly. Be the citizen we want you to be

over a year ago

public. Big pharma vaccines and all subsequent boosters are 100% safe, tested, peer reviewed, suitable for EVERY person on earth and as natural as spring water. There is NO NEED to worry about taking them every 6-12 months. The more you take-the better your body and 'so called' immune system will

function. The government owns you now so

Stay paranoid.

Keep spreading.

You, clearly, know best

absolutely ZERO sarcasm here citizen. I work

for the government and it is my absolute goal in my profession to inform and educate any sceptics such as yourself. I am pro-vax, pro-mask, pro-lockdown and pro-pharma. I can't spell it out any clearer. No sarcasm and no taking the piss. Even though you've insulted me and my motives....i work for the

government and i still have your best intrests at heart. Stay onboard with the vaccine programme and i guarantee you will not die....

You really remind me of my brother, who would argue the contrary at every opportunity. It gave him a huge sense of achievement, unfortunately his approach didn't bless him with many friends he could share is boasts with."

We at the government do not need friends. We only require complete compliance and control over your bodily autonomy.

There is no need to argue about any aspect of what we say because everything we say is true. And any good citizen out there knows this. There is no need to think for yourself. That behaviour will just land you in trouble.

Could you forward the address and details of the brother you mentioned? He could prove a valuable asset in our organisation. His contract would include a very lucrative sponsorship deal with pfizer and moderna. The two greatest and safest companies on earth. Thank you citizen

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

ALL drugs carry risk, the side effects are documented in data sheets we read, the pro v con we assess to make an informed choice before taking the medication.

Safe is a word thats used on these jabs and many drugs, its not a word I'd use on its own to describe any drug.

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

A mind is a terrible thing to waste!!!!

over a year ago

Stay paranoid.

Keep spreading.

You, clearly, know best

absolutely ZERO sarcasm here citizen. I work for the government and it is my absolute goal in my profession to inform and educate any sceptics such as yourself. I am pro-vax, pro-mask, pro-lockdown and pro-pharma. I can't spell it out any clearer. No sarcasm and no taking the piss. Even though you've insulted me and my motives....i work for the government and i still have your best intrests at heart. Stay onboard with the vaccine programme and i guarantee you will not die...."

Ever?

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

public. Big pharma vaccines and all subsequent boosters are 100% safe, tested, peer reviewed, suitable for EVERY person on earth and as natural as spring water. There is NO NEED to worry about taking them every 6-12 months. The more you take-the better your body and 'so called' immune system will

Stay paranoid.

Keep spreading.

You, clearly, know best

for the government and it is my absolute goal in my profession to inform and educate any sceptics such as yourself. I am pro-vax, pro-mask, pro-lockdown and pro-pharma. I can't spell it out any clearer. No sarcasm and no taking the piss. Even though you've insulted me and my motives....i work for the

government and i still have your best intrests at heart. Stay onboard with the vaccine programme and i guarantee you will not die....

You really remind me of my brother, who would argue the contrary at every opportunity. It gave him a huge sense of achievement, unfortunately his approach didn't bless him with many friends he could share is boasts with.

We at the government do not need friends. We only require complete compliance and control over your bodily autonomy.

There is no need to argue about any aspect of what we say because everything we say is true. And any good citizen out there knows this. There is no need to think for yourself. That behaviour will just land you in trouble.

Could you forward the address and details of the brother you mentioned? He could prove a valuable asset in our organisation. His contract would include a very lucrative sponsorship deal with pfizer and moderna. The two greatest and safest companies on earth. Thank you citizen"

I can't work out if this is for real or a spoof type reply

over a year ago

Stay paranoid.

Keep spreading.

You, clearly, know best

Could you forward the address and details of the brother you mentioned? He could prove a valuable asset in our organisation. His contract would include a very lucrative sponsorship deal with pfizer and moderna. The two greatest and safest companies on earth. Thank you citizen

I can't work out if this is for real or a spoof type reply"

It's a spoof, trying to use irony to promote antivax conspiracy theories.

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"You really remind me of my brother, who would argue the contrary at every opportunity. It gave him a huge sense of achievement, unfortunately his approach didn't bless him with many friends he could share is boasts with.

It's a spoof, trying to use irony to promote antivax conspiracy theories. "

He has like my brother found being contrary gives him a little chuckle, like my brother he will learn that it is a lonely world when you are dick

over a year ago

Citizen....you're on thin ice. I have stated from the outset that i am pro-vax, pro-mask, pro- lockdown, pro-government and pro-pharma. How you read that is down to you.

The government is not in the business of 'spoofing', lying or misinforming it's citizens.

Get jabbed, get boosted, wear masks....

CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

over a year ago

"

It's a spoof, trying to use irony to promote antivax conspiracy theories. "

Are you sure it's a spoof?

It sounds uncannily like a lot of pro vaccine accounts on here.

over a year ago

"Citizen....you're on thin ice. I have stated from the outset that i am pro-vax, pro-mask, pro- lockdown, pro-government and pro-pharma. How you read that is down to you.

The government is not in the business of 'spoofing', lying or misinforming it's citizens.

Get jabbed, get boosted, wear masks....

CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?"

I do love a bit of satire

over a year ago

"

It sounds uncannily like a lot of pro vaccine

accounts on here."

thank you citizen. Yes i'm the pro-est of pro-vaxers and i'm glad you are too. Trying to program some people on her is like trying to stick a needle in an unruly toddler. Perhaps you could join up and assist with the program? Plenty of salary and jabs for life if you do.

over a year ago

"

accounts on here.

thank you citizen. Yes i'm the pro-est of pro-vaxers and i'm glad you are too. Trying to program some people on her is like trying to stick a needle in an unruly toddler. Perhaps you could join up and assist with the program? Plenty of salary and jabs for life if you do. "

So how do you go about sticking the needle in the unruly toddler

By *otMe66Man
over a year ago

Terra Firma

"

accounts on here.

thank you citizen. Yes i'm the pro-est of pro-vaxers and i'm glad you are too. Trying to program some people on her is like trying to stick a needle in an unruly toddler. Perhaps you could join up and assist with the program? Plenty of salary and jabs for life if you do.

So how do you go about sticking the needle in the unruly toddler "

In this situation he would simply put it in his own arm, job done

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Just to be clear, you are claiming that not one vaccinated person has died from covid?

It could be true because as far as I know the BBC haven't reported any vaccinated persons dying from COVID-19."

Why would they?

over a year ago

It could be true because as far as I know the BBC haven't reported any vaccinated persons dying from COVID-19.

Why would they?"

Why wouldn't they?

over a year ago

Why would they?

Why wouldn't they?"

because at some point cases stop being about individuals and start being about stats.

Hence

BBC News - Covid deaths rare among fully vaccinated - ONS

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58545548

However rarer cases can be personalised.

Its also why we here more about violence from strangers than domestic abuse.

over a year ago

It is information you DO NOT need to know. It's difficult enough for me to 'coax' people into having the jab without this misinformation being bandied about and potentially putting people off having the 75th booster....there is NOTHING to be gained by telling citizens that jabs cause harm....because they don't anyway

By *aussageMan
over a year ago

Stalbridge

This is from the Oxford study

Of the 38,615,491 vaccinated individuals included in our study, 385,508 (1.0%) were admitted to hospital with or died from cardiac arrhythmia at any time in the study period (either before or after vaccination); 86,754 (0.2%) of these occurred in the 1-28?days after any dose of vaccine. Of those who were admitted or died 39,897 (10.3%) had a SARS-CoV-2 positive test, with 29,694 (7.7%) having a positive test before vaccination. There were 7,795 deaths with cardiac arrhythmia recorded as the cause of death (1,108 had a SARS-CoV-2 positive test).

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"This is from the Oxford study

Of the 38,615,491 vaccinated individuals included in our study, 385,508 (1.0%) were admitted to hospital with or died from cardiac arrhythmia at any time in the study period (either before or after vaccination); 86,754 (0.2%) of these occurred in the 1-28?days after any dose of vaccine. Of those who were admitted or died 39,897 (10.3%) had a SARS-CoV-2 positive test, with 29,694 (7.7%) having a positive test before vaccination. There were 7,795 deaths with cardiac arrhythmia recorded as the cause of death (1,108 had a SARS-CoV-2 positive test)."

It’s not 1.0% that would be 3.8 million.

over a year ago

"This is from the Oxford study

Of the 38,615,491 vaccinated individuals included in our study, 385,508 (1.0%) were admitted to hospital with or died from cardiac arrhythmia at any time in the study period (either before or after vaccination); 86,754 (0.2%) of these occurred in the 1-28?days after any dose of vaccine. Of those who were admitted or died 39,897 (10.3%) had a SARS-CoV-2 positive test, with 29,694 (7.7%) having a positive test before vaccination. There were 7,795 deaths with cardiac arrhythmia recorded as the cause of death (1,108 had a SARS-CoV-2 positive test).

It’s not 1.0% that would be 3.8 million."

No, 3.8 million would be 10% of 38 million.

over a year ago

mmmm you mean a gov cover up i know a few who were perfectly healthy but died shortly after jab. So you live in story land and brainwashing

over a year ago

OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT STATISTICS

(Source: The Government)

Number of vaccines administered (all age groups) 70 million.

Number of deaths caused by vaccination (all age groups) Zero

Number of injuries caused by vaccination (all age groups) 3.0 *two of the citizens were just feeling a bit woozie because they stood up too quickly after a heavy lunch. The other one had their underpants on back to front

Number of coronavirus deaths after having ALL relevent vaccinations (all age groups) Zero *because every vaccine is safe and effective

they are rock solid government figure quoted here.

Get boosted now! Wear 2 masks! Lockdown when we tell you! Forfeit your right to earn a living! Trust your government! Clap for pharma!

over a year ago

"OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT STATISTICS

Number of injuries caused by vaccination (all age groups) 3.0 *two of the citizens were just feeling a bit woozie because they stood up too quickly after a heavy lunch. The other one had their underpants on back to front

Number of coronavirus deaths after having ALL relevent vaccinations (all age groups) Zero *because every vaccine is safe and effective

Get boosted now! Wear 2 masks! Lockdown when we tell you! Forfeit your right to earn a living! Trust your government! Clap for pharma!

"

It wouldn't surprise me if you're on the New Year's Honours list for your unbiased, honest public service.

You're up there with all the celebrities who have selflessly served the nation whilst appearing on reality TV shows.

By *ad66Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT STATISTICS

"

Weapons of mass destruction... Official government data

over a year ago

Get a grip.

I wouldn't waste your time. Some people on here can't help themselves.....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/12/21 13:55:56]

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Why would they?

Why wouldn't they?"

Yes. Why would the BBC or any other organisation report on an on-going basis on an exceptionally unlikely event?

The risks around vaccination were extensively discussed during and for several months after the rollout.

Perhaps you missed it whilst you were doing your "own research"?

I don't remember the last time that the BBC reported on a road traffic fatality. It happens far more frequently. Have you checked to see if the data surrounding these are suspicious in some way?

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

“ The COVID-19 vaccination programme led to a very large number of people receiving vaccinations in a relatively short period. Some people will, sadly, die by chance shortly after receiving a vaccine, so the death can be mistakenly attributed to the COVID-19 vaccination by a family member or carer. In the course of such a large-scale programme, this could add up to a large number.” mmmm you mean a gov cover up i know a few who were perfectly healthy but died shortly after jab. So you live in story land and brainwashing "

"Plenty" How many is "plenty"? Relative to 100,000 million or so.

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I think someone on this thread has been watching 1984 way too many times

By *ligoMan
over a year ago

East Mayo

We have a 90% Vaccination rate in Ireland.

Currently 40% of ICU beds and 58% Hospital beds are taken up by the 10% non vaccinated.

I was just wondering if the vaccine was going to kill us wouldn’t it be better than stuck here with the 10% left.

Just saying

By *ad66Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"We have a 90% Vaccination rate in Ireland.

Currently 40% of ICU beds and 58% Hospital beds are taken up by the 10% non vaccinated.

I was just wondering if the vaccine was going to kill us wouldn’t it be better than stuck here with the 10% left.

Just saying "

So the rest are being taken up by the vaxxed? Working really well then eh?

over a year ago

Just saying

So the rest are being taken up by the vaxxed? Working really well then eh? "

I guess you arent very good at working out ratios are you ....

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Just saying

So... 58% of hospital beds occupied by the 10% unvaccinated population, doesn't suggest that the vaccines are working?

To me (or maths), it says that you are 14 times more likely to be hospitalised if you are not vaccinated.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Just saying

... oh dear.

over a year ago

Just saying

yes. About 90pc lower cases per headcount.

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

Just saying

So the rest are being taken up by the vaxxed? Working really well then eh?

I guess you arent very good at working out ratios are you ...."

Yes, it's a bit like choosing to cross a busy motorway rather than a quiet road with a pedestrian crossing but seems like some can't work out that even on a pedestrian crossing people do get hit by cars

By *uckfunCouple
over a year ago

North Coast

It’s a pointless thing to use for any research "

Exactly, The BMJ and BMA have both said the the yellow card reporting system is fatally flawed because nothing it reports on is actually confirmed. Thousands of yellow card reports of the vaccine are as minor as a painful injection site, slightly unwell after vaccination etc

Anything people report to their GP about a medication is put as a yellow card report as a potential adverse reaction.

That’s why The anti-vaxxers love to quote it, because it’s hugely inflated.

By *r and Miss MischiefCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

If the yellow card scheme is so flawed and unreliable where are you supposed to report your vaccine adverse reactions then?

By *anddXXXCouple
over a year ago

London

Just saying

Maths not a strong point ? Bet you wear slip on shoes.

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

"If the yellow card scheme is so flawed and unreliable where are you supposed to report your vaccine adverse reactions then? "

It uses AI to monitor and collate results so one guy saying he tripped on a kerb 2 days after the vaccine will probably be ignored

20 people exhibiting genuine reactions of similar nature will provoke further investigation

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

Base rate fallacy:

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

Covid-19: Unvaccinated face 11 times risk of death from delta variant, CDC data show (BMJ)

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2282

Understanding Breakthrough Infections Following mRNA SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2786040

COVID vaccine immunity is waning — how much does that matter? (Nature)

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02532-4

over a year ago

"It is information you DO NOT need to know. It's difficult enough for me to 'coax' people into having the jab without this misinformation being bandied about and potentially putting people off having the 75th booster....there is NOTHING to be gained by telling citizens that jabs cause harm....because they don't anyway"

That is an outright lie that the jabs don’t cause harm !!

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

"People die from complications from medical procedures all the time and medication.

Many of the figures are of older people who will die no matter what you do vax or no vax "

It's plain to see that the anti vax brigade are not interested in the truth. You just have to read the rubbish they post on here.

By *ornLordMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"People die from complications from medical procedures all the time and medication.

Many of the figures are of older people who will die no matter what you do vax or no vax

It's plain to see that the anti vax brigade are not interested in the truth. You just have to read the rubbish they post on here."

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"If the yellow card scheme is so flawed and unreliable where are you supposed to report your vaccine adverse reactions then?

It uses AI to monitor and collate results so one guy saying he tripped on a kerb 2 days after the vaccine will probably be ignored

20 people exhibiting genuine reactions of similar nature will provoke further investigation"

Indeed, but seeing as anyone can report to the YC scheme, it is open for people to report spurious/non existent things. I am aware of people linked my mother's loony fringe who spend time reporting non existent deaths etc to it, because obviously they have nothing better to do with their time

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

Aaaahhh my sleeping beauties. Doris ain't no prince Charming. He is more like Pinocchio.

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

"If the yellow card scheme is so flawed and unreliable where are you supposed to report your vaccine adverse reactions then?

20 people exhibiting genuine reactions of similar nature will provoke further investigation

Indeed, but seeing as anyone can report to the YC scheme, it is open for people to report spurious/non existent things. I am aware of people linked my mother's loony fringe who spend time reporting non existent deaths etc to it, because obviously they have nothing better to do with their time "

Fortunately even the most basic AI is more intelligent than "them'

over a year ago

"It is information you DO NOT need to know. It's difficult enough for me to 'coax' people into having the jab without this misinformation being bandied about and potentially putting people off having the 75th booster....there is NOTHING to be gained by telling citizens that jabs cause harm....because they don't anyway

That is an outright lie that the jabs don’t cause harm !! "

I'll bite......

What harm do jabs do?

And I'll extend the question to "what harm do jabs do thats worse than dying of Covid or suffering the life changeing effects of long covid"

Winston

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

"It is information you DO NOT need to know. It's difficult enough for me to 'coax' people into having the jab without this misinformation being bandied about and potentially putting people off having the 75th booster....there is NOTHING to be gained by telling citizens that jabs cause harm....because they don't anyway

I'll bite......

What harm do jabs do?

And I'll extend the question to "what harm do jabs do thats worse than dying of Covid or suffering the life changeing effects of long covid"

Winston"

but what happens if you are one of those that has a life changing or possibly even life ending reaction to the vaccine: something you wasn’t going to have but was told to and yet you was fit and healthy and covid wouldn’t have had the same impact???? Are you saying one persons life is worth more than some one else’s???!! Should we just be free to make our own choices?

over a year ago

"There have been ZERO deaths and nothing but a very few (slightly) sore arms after taking every big pharma developed medical treatment. Anyone posting lies, misinformation or fake news and statistics had better be warned. Anymore of this will result in the individual being scrubbed of his or her online presence and possible prison time for causing REAL harm to the wider public. Big pharma vaccines and all subsequent boosters are 100% safe, tested, peer reviewed, suitable for EVERY person on earth and as natural as spring water. There is NO NEED to worry about taking them every 6-12 months. The more you take-the better your body and 'so called' immune system will function. The government owns you now so to oppose any of these measures will only result in upsetting your owners. Do not get drawn in to any of these insane conspiracy theories. All big pharma drugs work for everyone. Do your civic duty and get jabbed everytime we tell you to. And stay at home "

Well said…. welcome to the big deception in the history of mankind! scary yes but the most scary part is the volume of people who are sleep walking right into the snare !! with no question of anything else that is currently happening in the world such as what happens at the World Economic Forum Davous and how these psychopaths openly talk about the new need for a Global Governance and Global state of compliance, also history cdd can also teach us so much but the majority chose to ignore it!

the Global economy started to collapse long before Covid 19 was introduced as a lab manufactured virus in order to collapse the broken Global economic system as we know it, FIAT currency has once again collapsed… maybe when millions of peoples house are being repossessed from them i the near future and we enter the new welfare state then they will slowly start to unpick and unravel the lies that they have been fed by these tyrannical Government’s up until now ! this is not now about a virus folks this is a war on humanity!! watch this unfold in the coming weeks months a years to come… all conveniently blamed on a virus that created for this very intended purpose by very evil corrupt merchants of the world !!

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

I'll bite......

What harm do jabs do?

Winston but what happens if you are one of those that has a life changing or possibly even life ending reaction to the vaccine: something you wasn’t going to have but was told to and yet you was fit and healthy and covid wouldn’t have had the same impact???? Are you saying one persons life is worth more than some one else’s???!! Should we just be free to make our own choices? "

I had to have surgery on my shoulder earlier this year and was given a list of all the possible side effects including the possibility that I may not wake up. After careful consideration I elected to go ahead as the gains outweighed the risk. My point is, Nothing is 100% safe.

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

I'll bite......

What harm do jabs do?

Winston but what happens if you are one of those that has a life changing or possibly even life ending reaction to the vaccine: something you wasn’t going to have but was told to and yet you was fit and healthy and covid wouldn’t have had the same impact???? Are you saying one persons life is worth more than some one else’s???!! Should we just be free to make our own choices?

I had to have surgery on my shoulder earlier this year and was given a list of all the possible side effects including the possibility that I may not wake up. After careful consideration I elected to go ahead as the gains outweighed the risk. My point is, Nothing is 100% safe."

but it was your choice

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

"There have been ZERO deaths and nothing but a very few (slightly) sore arms after taking every big pharma developed medical treatment. Anyone posting lies, misinformation or fake news and statistics had better be warned. Anymore of this will result in the individual being scrubbed of his or her online presence and possible prison time for causing REAL harm to the wider public. Big pharma vaccines and all subsequent boosters are 100% safe, tested, peer reviewed, suitable for EVERY person on earth and as natural as spring water. There is NO NEED to worry about taking them every 6-12 months. The more you take-the better your body and 'so called' immune system will function. The government owns you now so to oppose any of these measures will only result in upsetting your owners. Do not get drawn in to any of these insane conspiracy theories. All big pharma drugs work for everyone. Do your civic duty and get jabbed everytime we tell you to. And stay at home

Well said…. welcome to the big deception in the history of mankind! scary yes but the most scary part is the volume of people who are sleep walking right into the snare !! with no question of anything else that is currently happening in the world such as what happens at the World Economic Forum Davous and how these psychopaths openly talk about the new need for a Global Governance and Global state of compliance, also history cdd can also teach us so much but the majority chose to ignore it!

the Global economy started to collapse long before Covid 19 was introduced as a lab manufactured virus in order to collapse the broken Global economic system as we know it, FIAT currency has once again collapsed… maybe when millions of peoples house are being repossessed from them i the near future and we enter the new welfare state then they will slowly start to unpick and unravel the lies that they have been fed by these tyrannical Government’s up until now ! this is not now about a virus folks this is a war on humanity!! watch this unfold in the coming weeks months a years to come… all conveniently blamed on a virus that created for this very intended purpose by very evil corrupt merchants of the world !! "

I agree. A war on humanity being waged by anti vaxer.

over a year ago

well said

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

That is an outright lie that the jabs don’t cause harm !! "

Is the COVID-19 Vaccine Safe?

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/is-the-covid19-vaccine-safe

Covid-19: Unvaccinated face 11 times risk of death from delta variant, CDC data show (BMJ)

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2282

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

"There have been ZERO deaths and nothing but a very few (slightly) sore arms after taking every big pharma developed medical treatment. Anyone posting lies, misinformation or fake news and statistics had better be warned. Anymore of this will result in the individual being scrubbed of his or her online presence and possible prison time for causing REAL harm to the wider public. Big pharma vaccines and all subsequent boosters are 100% safe, tested, peer reviewed, suitable for EVERY person on earth and as natural as spring water. There is NO NEED to worry about taking them every 6-12 months. The more you take-the better your body and 'so called' immune system will function. The government owns you now so to oppose any of these measures will only result in upsetting your owners. Do not get drawn in to any of these insane conspiracy theories. All big pharma drugs work for everyone. Do your civic duty and get jabbed everytime we tell you to. And stay at home

the Global economy started to collapse long before Covid 19 was introduced as a lab manufactured virus in order to collapse the broken Global economic system as we know it, FIAT currency has once again collapsed… maybe when millions of peoples house are being repossessed from them i the near future and we enter the new welfare state then they will slowly start to unpick and unravel the lies that they have been fed by these tyrannical Government’s up until now ! this is not now about a virus folks this is a war on humanity!! watch this unfold in the coming weeks months a years to come… all conveniently blamed on a virus that created for this very intended purpose by very evil corrupt merchants of the world !! "

Priti Patel’s powers to revoke citizenship are the broadest in the G20

Meanwhile MPs are debating the government’s Nationality and Borders Bill, which could give the Home Office unprecedented new powers.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk-politics/2021/12/new-home-secretary-priti-patels-powers-to-strip-citizenship-are-the-most-draconian-in-the-g20

Boris Johnson ‘planning reforms which would let ministers overrule judicial decisions’

Reported move triggers backlash from lawyers, with one senior QC quoted as saying the prime minister is seeking a ‘more compliant judiciary’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-reforms-judicial-review-b1970290.html?amp

By *uddy laneMan
over a year ago

dudley

the Global economy started to collapse long before Covid 19 was introduced as a lab manufactured virus in order to collapse the broken Global economic system as we know it, FIAT currency has once again collapsed… maybe when millions of peoples house are being repossessed from them i the near future and we enter the new welfare state then they will slowly start to unpick and unravel the lies that they have been fed by these tyrannical Government’s up until now ! this is not now about a virus folks this is a war on humanity!! watch this unfold in the coming weeks months a years to come… all conveniently blamed on a virus that created for this very intended purpose by very evil corrupt merchants of the world !!

Meanwhile MPs are debating the government’s Nationality and Borders Bill, which could give the Home Office unprecedented new powers.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk-politics/2021/12/new-home-secretary-priti-patels-powers-to-strip-citizenship-are-the-most-draconian-in-the-g20

Boris Johnson ‘planning reforms which would let ministers overrule judicial decisions’

Reported move triggers backlash from lawyers, with one senior QC quoted as saying the prime minister is seeking a ‘more compliant judiciary’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-reforms-judicial-review-b1970290.html?amp"

I'm just glad we are not in a dictatorship. Heay

over a year ago

I'll bite......

What harm do jabs do?

Winston but what happens if you are one of those that has a life changing or possibly even life ending reaction to the vaccine: something you wasn’t going to have but was told to and yet you was fit and healthy and covid wouldn’t have had the same impact???? Are you saying one persons life is worth more than some one else’s???!! Should we just be free to make our own choices?

I had to have surgery on my shoulder earlier this year and was given a list of all the possible side effects including the possibility that I may not wake up. After careful consideration I elected to go ahead as the gains outweighed the risk. My point is, Nothing is 100% safe.

but it was your choice "

The OP said "had to have surgery". Doesn't sound much choice there to me.

Winston

By *andering Welsh GuyMan
over a year ago

All over the place

Hahaha

By *asyukMan
over a year ago

West London

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-reforms-judicial-review-b1970290.html?amp

I'm just glad we are not in a dictatorship. Heay"

A far clearer threat to freedom and democracy, yet vaccines during a global pandemic are identified as the problem?

Post new Message to Thread