Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Last weekend before lockdown?

Jump to newest

By *sLillyMrWolfe OP   Couple
over a year ago

near you...

Given the exponential rate of increase for Omicron and our government's habit of announcing lockdowns at the last minute, I'm thinking we have 1 or 2 more weekends before some kind of restrictions come into place.

So who's up for an orgy this weekend?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *00STERMan
over a year ago

nearby

Highly unlikely to be another lockdown this side of Christmas all reports so far are that omicron gives a much milder infection, positive news coming out about protection from boosters too. For a change it’s looking a bit more positive even with the negative spin some media outlets are trying to give it

over a year ago

near you...

It's a bit too early to say anything about how severe or not the immediate effects of Omicron will be but there's a decent danger that existing vaccines won't do too well against it, Omicron sufferers will still get long Covid and the government doesn't want to repeat last year's debacle and cancel Christmas at the last minute. South Africa's demographic profile is very different to the UK so we can't safely extrapolate from their experience.

By *00STERMan
over a year ago

nearby

Exactly it’s a hit to early to say …. But currently it looks positive. The information I’m sing coming out of our lab is that it is going the way of most respiratory viruses and mutating to a point where it is less severe. I’m glad the government jumped on it early with masks though rather than waiting to see ..

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

An Omicron Orgy?

over a year ago

near you...

"An Omicron Orgy?"

An Orgicron?

By *ilver Fox 60Man
over a year ago

Southport

Do you remember this time last year The Knob said "Go and have yourselves a very merry Xmas". Then a few days later the country shut down. Deja Vu.

Post new Message to Thread