FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Heart Palpitations following Pzifer booster.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been having uncomfortable heart palpitations recently. Then coincidentally a friend told me they had also been having them as has one of their neighbours. It seems to come on some time after the Pfizer booster. I went to A and E but they couldn't find the problem. It is periodic. Any one else had this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I understand in some cases this can happen from what I've read it's not "true" heart flutter it's the feeling of them rather than the heart itself. I have a complex heart condition and still had the Pfizer jab with no side effects also had my booster and will carry on to do so as they jab develops

By *oved Up 2Couple
over a year ago

nottingham

This is a very rare side effect that's in the leaflet given at the time of vaccination and you should have also been told about it before your jab. If it continues ring 111. Make sure you rest - we advise those who do lots of exercise to take it easy for a few days.

Hope you feel better soon x

By *I TwoCouple
over a year ago

all around

"I've been having uncomfortable heart palpitations recently. Then coincidentally a friend told me they had also been having them as has one of their neighbours. It seems to come on some time after the Pfizer booster. I went to A and E but they couldn't find the problem. It is periodic. Any one else had this? "

I get this sometimes, related to stress and the more you worry about it the worse it gets then it suddenly goes away

Obviously I'm not giving you medical advice but if you've had tests and they didn't show anything then maybe it will be reassuring

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/12/21 18:29:45]

over a year ago

My father took a serious reaction to the AZ Covid vaccine and died 3 days later!, my mother took a reaction to her 1st AZ Covid vaccine and developed a clot on her lung which left her seriously ill in hospital, it has left her with a permanent disability… also of note there has been a 500% increase in the sudden deaths of FIFA registered football players across the world from on average 4-5 sudden deaths per year to over 180 in the last 6 months… the BBC released an article just a couple of days ago that confirmed that scientists have discovered the link between the AZ vaccine and serious blood clots & death… The investigation into the BBC radio presenter Lisa Shaws death was confirmed as a direct result of being given the AZ Covid vaccine…, these stories are not rare as some suggest and Cardiologists across the world are now starting to see trends forming… hope your injury mends itself soon along with the others that you talked about above…. these injections are still in the ‘experimental phase’ and remember that they are still approved for emergency authorised use only… they are not a fully approved medication… stay strong !

And before anyone starts I am not anti vax I’ve had 4 vaccines in the last 12 months !

The truth is the most powerful phenomenon in the world !

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"also of note there has been a 500% increase in the sudden deaths of FIFA registered football players across the world from on average 4-5 sudden deaths per year to over 180 in the last 6 months… "

I'm sorry this doesn't make sense. A 500% increase on 4-5 deaths a year would be 20-25 deaths a year, not over 180 in 6 months. It undermines any credibility in the rest of your post

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I get this if I drink coffee or go on a roller coaster or get stuck in traffic or have a particularly stressful day at work...

By *ssex Playfull CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Grays

Remember when Boris said that one covid death was unacceptable. Vaccine deaths seem to be ok though… having had covid I don’t see why I need a vaccine, boosters ect. I’ll take my chances.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"Remember when Boris said that one covid death was unacceptable. Vaccine deaths seem to be ok though… having had covid I don’t see why I need a vaccine, boosters ect. I’ll take my chances. "

Boris also said he would be prepared to let the bodies pile up to keep the economy open. 9 recorded vaccine deaths versus 150000 covid deaths I thinki will go with the maths.

over a year ago

So 188 + footballers have died in the last 6 months many more have collapsed !!? and you choose to keep your head buried in the sand… don’t tell you are on the payroll too ??? lol

over a year ago

"Remember when Boris said that one covid death was unacceptable. Vaccine deaths seem to be ok though… having had covid I don’t see why I need a vaccine, boosters ect. I’ll take my chances.

Boris also said he would be prepared to let the bodies pile up to keep the economy open. 9 recorded vaccine deaths versus 150000 covid deaths I thinki will go with the maths."

If you believe that only 9 people have died as result of taking these vaccines then I’m afraid to say you are asleep !!

over a year ago

"also of note there has been a 500% increase in the sudden deaths of FIFA registered football players across the world from on average 4-5 sudden deaths per year to over 180 in the last 6 months…

I'm sorry this doesn't make sense. A 500% increase on 4-5 deaths a year would be 20-25 deaths a year, not over 180 in 6 months. It undermines any credibility in the rest of your post"

So if you had lost a parent to a vaccine injury you would keep your head buried in the sand ??? if so you lack empathy and are not human !!

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"also of note there has been a 500% increase in the sudden deaths of FIFA registered football players across the world from on average 4-5 sudden deaths per year to over 180 in the last 6 months…

I'm sorry this doesn't make sense. A 500% increase on 4-5 deaths a year would be 20-25 deaths a year, not over 180 in 6 months. It undermines any credibility in the rest of your post

So if you had lost a parent to a vaccine injury you would keep your head buried in the sand ??? if so you lack empathy and are not human !! "

Of course it's awful that you have lost a loved one, but if you present spurious data you can expect not to be challenged.

over a year ago

So if you had lost a parent to a vaccine injury you would keep your head buried in the sand ??? if so you lack empathy and are not human !! "

If you are looking to discredit my post it tells me one thing…, that you are a paid agent to sit behind a keyboard and discredit posts like mine to keep the narrative running… well I’ve news for you all… your time is running out !!

over a year ago

Grays

"Remember when Boris said that one covid death was unacceptable. Vaccine deaths seem to be ok though… having had covid I don’t see why I need a vaccine, boosters ect. I’ll take my chances.

Boris also said he would be prepared to let the bodies pile up to keep the economy open. 9 recorded vaccine deaths versus 150000 covid deaths I thinki will go with the maths."

If you think it’s only 9 your obviously not doing your research. That’s not to mention all the long term side effects. You stay in planet cuckoo land and believe everything your told.

over a year ago

So if you had lost a parent to a vaccine injury you would keep your head buried in the sand ??? if so you lack empathy and are not human !!

Of course it's awful that you have lost a loved one, but if you present spurious data you can expect not to be challenged."

188 FIFA registered footballers have died in the last 6 months that is a fact, when you check it out for yourself let me know what you think then !!?

Thanks

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Boris also said he would be prepared to let the bodies pile up to keep the economy open. 9 recorded vaccine deaths versus 150000 covid deaths I thinki will go with the maths.

If you think it’s only 9 your obviously not doing your research. That’s not to mention all the long term side effects. You stay in planet cuckoo land and believe everything your told. "

So are you saying more people have died and had long term side effects from the vaccines than from covid itself. If you believe that then you truly living in cloud cuckoo land.

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

I'm sorry this doesn't make sense. A 500% increase on 4-5 deaths a year would be 20-25 deaths a year, not over 180 in 6 months. It undermines any credibility in the rest of your post"

Neither does the point about experimental phase...

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-vaccines-idUSL1N2M70MW

over a year ago

"So 188 + footballers have died in the last 6 months many more have collapsed !!? and you choose to keep your head buried in the sand… don’t tell you are on the payroll too ??? lol "

The list apparently is not limited to professional soccer players but includes athletes from all around the world who participated in basketball, baseball, kayaking, marathon running, cross country trail running, triathlon, American football, weightlifting, ice hockey, field hockey, volleyball, rugby, cycling, mountain biking, handball, cricket, boxing, badminton, tennis, table tennis, track, ballet, diving, and equestrian sports

It also included young teens and ppl over 50.

It included deaths from before vaccines even started.

(I can't check this as I can't read Hebrew!!)

over a year ago

If you think it’s only 9 your obviously not doing your research. That’s not to mention all the long term side effects. You stay in planet cuckoo land and believe everything your told.

So are you saying more people have died and had long term side effects from the vaccines than from covid itself. If you believe that then you truly living in cloud cuckoo land."

What if the vaccines saved millions of lives from Covid in the short term and then billions of people subsequently died from an unknown long term side effect in years to come ??

show me the real world long term safety data for these experimental vaccines ??

That’s right there isn’t any !!

over a year ago

Grays

So are you saying more people have died and had long term side effects from the vaccines than from covid itself. If you believe that then you truly living in cloud cuckoo land."

Ok son, believe what you want

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

Of course it's awful that you have lost a loved one, but if you present spurious data you can expect not to be challenged.

188 FIFA registered footballers have died in the last 6 months that is a fact, when you check it out for yourself let me know what you think then !!?

Thanks "

Google "List Is NOT A Verified Accurate Account Of 108 Deaths Of FIFA Players"

That should link to an article you might want to consider....

Let me know what you think...

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Thanks "

108 was quoted in one Hebrew news site. No source was given for this .in fact FIFA wasn't even mentioned it was athletes that were mentioned. The "data" of the 108 goes back to the beginning of December 2020 when virtually no athletes would have been vaccinate. In essence it's BS.

over a year ago

Thanks

Let me know what you think..."

So no footballers are dying suddenly then ??

By *skyouneverknowMan
over a year ago

Calne

This thread makes me think one of 3 things;I really am sane, the end of the world is nigh or frogs are taking over the planet tomorrow.

I do hope it's the first......

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

So are you saying more people have died and had long term side effects from the vaccines than from covid itself. If you believe that then you truly living in cloud cuckoo land.

What if the vaccines saved millions of lives from Covid in the short term and then billions of people subsequently died from an unknown long term side effect in years to come ??

show me the real world long term safety data for these experimental vaccines ??

That’s right there isn’t any !! "

Show me a vaccine that was approved after "real world long term safety data"...

You won't find one . Why? well if you understood anything about the process, phase 3 trials are completed and then approval happens. Phase 4 investigates any long term effects..

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

Thanks

So no footballers are dying suddenly then ?? "

Did you read the article?

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"

If you are looking to discredit my post it tells me one thing…, that you are a paid agent to sit behind a keyboard and discredit posts like mine to keep the narrative running… well I’ve news for you all… your time is running out !! "

You just got your credibility back

By *skyouneverknowMan
over a year ago

Calne

"This thread makes me think one of 3 things;I really am sane, the end of the world is nigh or frogs are taking over the planet tomorrow.

I do hope it's the first...... "

Not your original post (op) but some of the posts following it

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

It's 500 fab percent

over a year ago

Thanks

Did you read the article?"

I will in time when I get a chance thanks…. In the put more flowers on my own fathers grave and continue to support vaccine injured mother who is now angry because she does not believe that she was provided with full informed consent about the risks before receiving her 1st dose that has now left her with a permanent disability!!

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

Thanks

I will in time when I get a chance thanks…. In the put more flowers on my own fathers grave and continue to support vaccine injured mother who is now angry because she does not believe that she was provided with full informed consent about the risks before receiving her 1st dose that has now left her with a permanent disability!! "

When you have read the article and commented on it, I will answer your question.

Sorry for your loss. I know a number of people who have lost parents to covid. They may have still been alive if more people had taken restrictions seriously and been vaccinated.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Thanks

I will in time when I get a chance thanks…. In the put more flowers on my own fathers grave and continue to support vaccine injured mother who is now angry because she does not believe that she was provided with full informed consent about the risks before receiving her 1st dose that has now left her with a permanent disability!! "

Sorry to hear about your mum and dad. I wasn't given any information when I had both of mine.let alone a discussion about informed consent. Just walk in, jab, sit for 15 mins and out. Even now there is still no nationwide authority to go to and discuss what vaccine brand to have and if there are concerns and least of all accurate risk management data by sex and age. It's a shame as the data must be available and the lack of it being readily available at point of jab, for those who would like it to provide informed consent is troubling.

over a year ago

Thanks

I will in time when I get a chance thanks…. In the put more flowers on my own fathers grave and continue to support vaccine injured mother who is now angry because she does not believe that she was provided with full informed consent about the risks before receiving her 1st dose that has now left her with a permanent disability!!

Sorry to hear about your mum and dad. I wasn't given any information when I had both of mine.let alone a discussion about informed consent. Just walk in, jab, sit for 15 mins and out. Even now there is still no nationwide authority to go to and discuss what vaccine brand to have and if there are concerns and least of all accurate risk management data by sex and age. It's a shame as the data must be available and the lack of it being readily available at point of jab, for those who would like it to provide informed consent is troubling. "

Exactly…, thank you for your kind reply… I very much appreciate your words… yes people should be presented with the information and be allowed to make an informed decision I believe, just like every other healthcare decision that we have to make in our short lives on this planet….

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

Thanks

Sorry to hear about your mum and dad. I wasn't given any information when I had both of mine.let alone a discussion about informed consent. Just walk in, jab, sit for 15 mins and out. Even now there is still no nationwide authority to go to and discuss what vaccine brand to have and if there are concerns and least of all accurate risk management data by sex and age. It's a shame as the data must be available and the lack of it being readily available at point of jab, for those who would like it to provide informed consent is troubling.

Exactly…, thank you for your kind reply… I very much appreciate your words… yes people should be presented with the information and be allowed to make an informed decision I believe, just like every other healthcare decision that we have to make in our short lives on this planet…. "

I received a leaflet explaining all about the vaccine...both times. There is enough scary stuff in the leaflet to make people run a mile!

When I got my vaccines, I was asked a load of questions.

All the info is online

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19/information-for-uk-recipients-on-pfizerbiontech-covid-19-vaccine

I appreciate that not everyone has access to internet but there is no hiding going on..

over a year ago

Grays

Obviously all the declines in deaths in conjunction with the vaccine rollout has nothing to do with the fact that we hit herd immunity in February….

By *ighlander80884Man
over a year ago

Inverness

The claim by an Israeli news agency uses Wikipedia to support this claim about footballers, Wikipedia can be edited by anyone and can't be used as a proven source.

This claim has been fact checked by Reuters and found to be false.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-fifa-idUSL1N2SL1NJ

Yes, do your research, All your research. Not just the stories that justify your claims.

By *ighlander80884Man
over a year ago

Inverness

And if you ever read the warnings that came with many over the counter medications or read the thousands of Yellow Card reports raised on, say, paracetamol, you probably wouldn't take that either.

The birth control pill also causes more blood clots than the covid vaccine, but millions still take it.

By *loryhoestokeCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

So true!. Vaccines save lifes...

By *loryhoestokeCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

"The claim by an Israeli news agency uses Wikipedia to support this claim about footballers, Wikipedia can be edited by anyone and can't be used as a proven source.

This claim has been fact checked by Reuters and found to be false.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-coronavirus-fifa-idUSL1N2SL1NJ

Yes, do your research, All your research. Not just the stories that justify your claims. "

Exactly!. I wish people stop saying nonsense about vaccines... they literallly save lifes...

Get vaxxed, wear a mask, mantain social distancing... its not all about you.. Theres vulnerable people amongst you that can die of covid.

By *ad66Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

"So true!. Vaccines save lifes... "

Tell the 15,937 dead on the vaers report how safe it is!

By *asterandGenieCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

It’s very sad that there were deaths from blood clots relating to AZ vaccine and there was information released the other day that has pinpointed why these have occurred and was down to the vaccine leaking in to the bloodstream rather than staying in the muscle it was injected into

By *parkybunnyCouple
over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

"So 188 + footballers have died in the last 6 months many more have collapsed !!? and you choose to keep your head buried in the sand… don’t tell you are on the payroll too ??? lol "

Fact check. From Reuters fact check, there is also a statement from FIFA.

FIFA is not aware of any increase in the number of footballers having cardiac arrests while on the pitch. World soccer’s governing body also said it has not seen any cases attributed to individuals receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.

Some posts on social media (here here and here) say the number of players collapsing during matches or training has increased since the rollout of the shots.

over a year ago

Grays

But you don’t have your freedoms taken away if you choose not to take them!

We can’t cure world hunger but we can get a jab in everyone’s arm.

over a year ago

If you believe that only 9 people have died as result of taking these vaccines then I’m afraid to say you are asleep !! "

Most of the sheople on here are asleep and oblivious.

Even in Pfizers study before vaccine was released, which they wanted to hide, but a us court has ordered its release, the first section shows that women were having uncontrollable periods and abortions.

Again in the test period it reported 1227 deaths from Dec 2020 to Feb 2021.

Basically it was a 1 in 17 mortality rate.

The UK Health Security Agency have just published guidance for healthcare professionals - Myocarditis and Pericarditis AFTER Covid-19 Vaccination...

But lets just ignore all the people collapsing and dying as we can just record them as Medical Episodes. Its madness and with the latest message from the Pfizer boss, he would expect Britons to be having a booster every 3 months.

Madness and Greed!

over a year ago

If you believe that only 9 people have died as result of taking these vaccines then I’m afraid to say you are asleep !!

Even in Pfizers study before vaccine was released, which they wanted to hide, but a us court has ordered its release, the first section shows that women were having uncontrollable periods and abortions.

The UK Health Security Agency have just published guidance for healthcare professionals - Myocarditis and Pericarditis AFTER Covid-19 Vaccination...

But lets just ignore all the people collapsing and dying as we can just record them as Medical Episodes. Its madness and with the latest message from the Pfizer boss, he would expect Britons to be having a booster every 3 months.

Madness and Greed!"

do you mean miscarriages ?

Any links or paper titles to google ?

over a year ago

"It’s very sad that there were deaths from blood clots relating to AZ vaccine and there was information released the other day that has pinpointed why these have occurred and was down to the vaccine leaking in to the bloodstream rather than staying in the muscle it was injected into"

The vaccine was not leaking into the blood stream.

The UK and the USA have had problems here because they have NOT been aspirating when administering a vaccine.

It has not been standard policy for the NHS do do this for a while, BUT when you have mRNA vaccines, they can't get into the bloodstream.

What they need to do and a recent study confirms this is when the needle is inserted, the nurse or doctor should pull back to see if blood fills into the syringe. If it doesn't then the needle is in a vein and the vaccine will go into the bloodstream. We don't want this.

If they pull back and no blood enters the syringe, then the needle is in the muscle and the vaccine can be administered.

Now there is a study out confirming this, there should be a change in the way the vaccine is administered.

I would urge anyone getting their booster to ask the person to aspirate.

The mRNA if it gets into the bloodstream, then the created spike protein attacks the heart and causes myocarditis.

A 5 year old child developed myocarditis and has a limited chance of survival now after the age of 15.

Scary stuff

By *udewhennudeMan
over a year ago

newport

[Removed by poster at 03/12/21 21:11:54]

By *skyouneverknowMan
over a year ago

Calne

"This thread makes me think one of 3 things;I really am sane, the end of the world is nigh or frogs are taking over the planet tomorrow.

Not your original post (op) but some of the posts following it"

t

I'm getting more worried about frogs now - I read about them taking over the earth on the darknet

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

"It’s very sad that there were deaths from blood clots relating to AZ vaccine and there was information released the other day that has pinpointed why these have occurred and was down to the vaccine leaking in to the bloodstream rather than staying in the muscle it was injected into

The UK and the USA have had problems here because they have NOT been aspirating when administering a vaccine.

It has not been standard policy for the NHS do do this for a while, BUT when you have mRNA vaccines, they can't get into the bloodstream.

What they need to do and a recent study confirms this is when the needle is inserted, the nurse or doctor should pull back to see if blood fills into the syringe. If it doesn't then the needle is in a vein and the vaccine will go into the bloodstream. We don't want this.

If they pull back and no blood enters the syringe, then the needle is in the muscle and the vaccine can be administered.

Now there is a study out confirming this, there should be a change in the way the vaccine is administered.

The mRNA if it gets into the bloodstream, then the created spike protein attacks the heart and causes myocarditis.

A 5 year old child developed myocarditis and has a limited chance of survival now after the age of 15.

Scary stuff"

over a year ago

Madness and Greed!do you mean miscarriages ?

Any links or paper titles to google ?"

Sorry meant miscarriages, not abortion.

Link - if allowed to post here is

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

"I've been having uncomfortable heart palpitations recently. Then coincidentally a friend told me they had also been having them as has one of their neighbours. It seems to come on some time after the Pfizer booster. I went to A and E but they couldn't find the problem. It is periodic. Any one else had this? "

I have plus a lot of other horrible stuff. I had the az though

By *loryhoestokeCouple
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Not your original post (op) but some of the posts following itt

I'm getting more worried about frogs now - I read about them taking over the earth on the darknet"

Im amazed at the ammount of nuts that can be on a site like this.. For fucks sake.. If anything people here should be even more. Careful being that we are meeting strangers for sex.. Only meet double vaxxed with negative tests on the day... no need to die of covid or pass de infection to someone that could die...

over a year ago

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf"

which bit of your post in is this paper covering ?

By *uicypeaches77Couple
over a year ago

Torquay

"I get this if I drink coffee or go on a roller coaster or get stuck in traffic or have a particularly stressful day at work..."

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"It’s very sad that there were deaths from blood clots relating to AZ vaccine and there was information released the other day that has pinpointed why these have occurred and was down to the vaccine leaking in to the bloodstream rather than staying in the muscle it was injected into

Scary stuff"

You don't really understand what you are typing.Your body is full of mRNA . Cells generate it all the time. The rest of what you said about spike proteins and myocarditis is absolute guff. The AZ vaccine,the one with rare myocarditis side effects doesn't even use mRNA technology.

Most children that are diagnosd with mycodiatis are absolutely fine.

Also even for young children you have way more chance of developing myocarditis from natural covid infection than any of the current vaccines.

over a year ago

Grays

I'm getting more worried about frogs now - I read about them taking over the earth on the darknet

Im amazed at the ammount of nuts that can be on a site like this.. For fucks sake.. If anything people here should be even more. Careful being that we are meeting strangers for sex.. Only meet double vaxxed with negative tests on the day... no need to die of covid or pass de infection to someone that could die..."

So where is all the gov information about people that have had Covid, people that are immune to it, remember kids were immune now they are pumping sh*t in their arms.

By *udewhennudeMan
over a year ago

newport

Scary stuff

You don't really understand what you are typing.Your body is full of mRNA . Cells generate it all the time. The rest of what you said about spike proteins and myocarditis is absolute guff. The AZ vaccine,the one with rare myocarditis side effects doesn't even use mRNA technology.

Most children that are diagnosd with mycodiatis are absolutely fine.

Also even for young children you have way more chance of developing myocarditis from natural covid infection than any of the current vaccines.

"

I’m glad you said it, because to me it seems that they don’t understand what they’re saying, it’s easy to see how these conspiracies spread.

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdfwhich bit of your post in is this paper covering ? "

That's what I thought!

By *udewhennudeMan
over a year ago

newport

But then again maybe I don’t understand it, but I know a man who does.

By *udewhennudeMan
over a year ago

newport

Im amazed at the ammount of nuts that can be on a site like this.. For fucks sake.. If anything people here should be even more. Careful being that we are meeting strangers for sex.. Only meet double vaxxed with negative tests on the day... no need to die of covid or pass de infection to someone that could die...

So where is all the gov information about people that have had Covid, people that are immune to it, remember kids were immune now they are pumping sh*t in their arms. "

Nobody ever said kids were immune to it.

By *asterandGenieCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"

My paraphrasing but this is from the published information

Two-Step Process Leads to Clots

In the first step, the adenovirus shell in the vaccine, along with proteins from the cells where the vaccine is grown, come into contact with platelets from the blood.

over a year ago

Grays

So where is all the gov information about people that have had Covid, people that are immune to it, remember kids were immune now they are pumping sh*t in their arms.

Nobody ever said kids were immune to it."

The government. At the beginning…

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

The government. At the beginning…"

Oh no they didn't...

(Panto time)..

By *udewhennudeMan
over a year ago

newport

The government. At the beginning…

Oh no they didn't...

(Panto time).."

I was going to say no one of consequence said it

over a year ago

In the UK…. From bb article:

“These clots, known as vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, have been linked to 73 deaths out of nearly 50 million doses of AstraZeneca given in the UK.”

Not to diminish the loss for the families of the 73, it is still tragic for them, but statistically the numbers are minuscule compared to the losses to covid. I’ll take my chances.

By *r and Miss MischiefCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

There are loads of athletes who are suffering from vaccine induced adverse reactions but hardly any media coverage. Florian Dagoury is a world record holder in static breath-hold freediving; he held his breath for an astonishing 10 minutes and 30 seconds. After receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 injection, he experienced increased heart rate and a reduction in his breath-holding capacity. A cardiologist diagnosed him with myocarditis and pericarditis, both recognized adverse effects linked to the shots.

34-year-old Jeremy Chardy, a professional tennis player ranked 73rd in the world, suspended his season due to a severe adverse reaction to the COVID-19 shot.

Veteran triathlete Antoine Méchin, 32, is also facing the potential end to his career after receiving Moderna COVID-19 injections and developing a pulmonary embolism.

While health officials remain silent about COVID-19 injection reactions, the growing number of reports of adverse reactions cannot be silenced forever. The truth is eventually coming about about the adverse reactions to these jabs. People need to know the truth from all angles. It’s about Informed consent! And there needs to be more transparency and discussion on potential life changing side affects caused by these jabs by all media platforms! Nothing hardly ever gets mentioned about loved ones lost to COVID-19 vaccines! All you hear is deaths from COVID-19 but never deaths from from this vaccine! Why?

over a year ago

"There are loads of athletes who are suffering from vaccine induced adverse reactions but hardly any media coverage. Florian Dagoury is a world record holder in static breath-hold freediving; he held his breath for an astonishing 10 minutes and 30 seconds. After receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 injection, he experienced increased heart rate and a reduction in his breath-holding capacity. A cardiologist diagnosed him with myocarditis and pericarditis, both recognized adverse effects linked to the shots.

34-year-old Jeremy Chardy, a professional tennis player ranked 73rd in the world, suspended his season due to a severe adverse reaction to the COVID-19 shot.

Veteran triathlete Antoine Méchin, 32, is also facing the potential end to his career after receiving Moderna COVID-19 injections and developing a pulmonary embolism.

While health officials remain silent about COVID-19 injection reactions, the growing number of reports of adverse reactions cannot be silenced forever. The truth is eventually coming about about the adverse reactions to these jabs. People need to know the truth from all angles. It’s about Informed consent! And there needs to be more transparency and discussion on potential life changing side affects caused by these jabs by all media platforms! Nothing hardly ever gets mentioned about loved ones lost to COVID-19 vaccines! All you hear is deaths from COVID-19 but never deaths from from this vaccine! Why?

"

interesting stories.

The why on covid deaths versus vaccines is numbers. It's something like 20 or 30 deaths with vaccines being cause of death.

over a year ago

Madness and Greed!"

well said… when the truth becomes a stark reality to people who are currently in fear induced trance or are simply asleep they are going to be in for one Massine wake up call & reality check !!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"There are loads of athletes who are suffering from vaccine induced adverse reactions but hardly any media coverage. Florian Dagoury is a world record holder in static breath-hold freediving; he held his breath for an astonishing 10 minutes and 30 seconds. After receiving his second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 injection, he experienced increased heart rate and a reduction in his breath-holding capacity. A cardiologist diagnosed him with myocarditis and pericarditis, both recognized adverse effects linked to the shots.

"

The overwhelming positive balance, in favour of the vaccines. It's worth running some further statistical analyses, for example comparing UK death levels, should we not have had any Covid vaccines in the last 12 months, compared to what we have had.

over a year ago

Anxiety ,, thinking about it,,

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

The government say its rare but what they mean, is its rarely ever reported on the media.

I think its around 1.2 million reported adverse effects and 1800+ deaths in the Uk alone on the yellow card.

over a year ago

In the UK…. From bb article:

“These clots, known as vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, have been linked to 73 deaths out of nearly 50 million doses of AstraZeneca given in the UK.”

Not to diminish the loss for the families of the 73, it is still tragic for them, but statistically the numbers are minuscule compared to the losses to covid. I’ll take my chances. "

Exactly. As a healthy woman in my 40s I'll take my chances and not take the vaccine. I see no real danger to me.

over a year ago

"I've been having uncomfortable heart palpitations recently. Then coincidentally a friend told me they had also been having them as has one of their neighbours. It seems to come on some time after the Pfizer booster. I went to A and E but they couldn't find the problem. It is periodic. Any one else had this?

The government say its rare but what they mean, is its rarely ever reported on the media.

I think its around 1.2 million reported adverse effects and 1800+ deaths in the Uk alone on the yellow card.

"

But the yellow card is self reporting. Yes of course some people will have a reaction but I know people that reported reactions to the yellow card because they had a sore arm.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf"

Thanks for posting the link to this lengthy document. I've looked through the tables regarding adverse reactions and there is no mention whatsoever of a 1 in 17 mortality rate in the 2 month period that you quote.

It is no use posting a link without actually reading it yourself.

By *dysseusukMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"My father took a serious reaction to the AZ Covid vaccine and died 3 days later!, my mother took a reaction to her 1st AZ Covid vaccine and developed a clot on her lung which left her seriously ill in hospital, it has left her with a permanent disability… also of note there has been a 500% increase in the sudden deaths of FIFA registered football players across the world from on average 4-5 sudden deaths per year to over 180 in the last 6 months… the BBC released an article just a couple of days ago that confirmed that scientists have discovered the link between the AZ vaccine and serious blood clots & death… The investigation into the BBC radio presenter Lisa Shaws death was confirmed as a direct result of being given the AZ Covid vaccine…, these stories are not rare as some suggest and Cardiologists across the world are now starting to see trends forming… hope your injury mends itself soon along with the others that you talked about above…. these injections are still in the ‘experimental phase’ and remember that they are still approved for emergency authorised use only… they are not a fully approved medication… stay strong !

And before anyone starts I am not anti vax I’ve had 4 vaccines in the last 12 months !

The truth is the most powerful phenomenon in the world ! "

Only 9 deaths have been directly related to vaccines in the UK, but millions have lives have been saved

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"I've been having uncomfortable heart palpitations recently. Then coincidentally a friend told me they had also been having them as has one of their neighbours. It seems to come on some time after the Pfizer booster. I went to A and E but they couldn't find the problem. It is periodic. Any one else had this?

But the yellow card is self reporting. Yes of course some people will have a reaction but I know people that reported reactions to the yellow card because they had a sore arm. "

I've no problem with the high numbers of people reporting a reaction...sore arms, headaches, high temperature, fatigue that occurs after the immunisation, but in some cases might not be as a direct result of the vaccination are reported, so that possible trends can be documented and acted upon if necessary. That's what the final research part is all about. Monitoring the vaccinations.

But that high number of deaths is not correct, the numbers of deaths that are possibly related to the vaccines in the UK is extremely low.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

But the yellow card is self reporting. Yes of course some people will have a reaction but I know people that reported reactions to the yellow card because they had a sore arm.

I've no problem with the high numbers of people reporting a reaction...sore arms, headaches, high temperature, fatigue that occurs after the immunisation, but in some cases might not be as a direct result of the vaccination are reported, so that possible trends can be documented and acted upon if necessary. That's what the final research part is all about. Monitoring the vaccinations.

But that high number of deaths is not correct, the numbers of deaths that are possibly related to the vaccines in the UK is extremely low. "

I wish more people understood how the yellow card system works

over a year ago

Attention seekers.

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

colchester

Mate had that after his booster then had a heart attack few days later. Not trying to scare ya. Iv had them all my life anyway there's a underlying issue but I'm OK. I won't have the jabs anyway

By *e CapCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

My mate has palpitations and a constant increased blood pressure after Johnson. More than 2 months since he’s been jabbed.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Thanks

Exactly…, thank you for your kind reply… I very much appreciate your words… yes people should be presented with the information and be allowed to make an informed decision I believe, just like every other healthcare decision that we have to make in our short lives on this planet….

I received a leaflet explaining all about the vaccine...both times. There is enough scary stuff in the leaflet to make people run a mile!

All the info is online

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19/information-for-uk-recipients-on-pfizerbiontech-covid-19-vaccine

I appreciate that not everyone has access to internet but there is no hiding going on.."

Where does it explain why I might choose moderna or Pfizer for my booster and the differences and risks and benefits of each.?

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

But that high number of deaths is not correct, the numbers of deaths that are possibly related to the vaccines in the UK is extremely low. I wish more people understood how the yellow card system works "

It kind of doesn't work nowadays. Plenty of fake submissions on there to try and push the anti vax agenda

Anyone quoting yellow card system really needs to wake up.

over a year ago

You need to speak with your GP who can arrange a whole series of tests to determine the problem.

A fuck site is not the place to seek medical advice.

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

But that high number of deaths is not correct, the numbers of deaths that are possibly related to the vaccines in the UK is extremely low. I wish more people understood how the yellow card system works

It kind of doesn't work nowadays. Plenty of fake submissions on there to try and push the anti vax agenda

Anyone quoting yellow card system really needs to wake up. "

You’re right, there is a chain of thought that only 20% of all problems are being reported to the yellow card scheme

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

But that high number of deaths is not correct, the numbers of deaths that are possibly related to the vaccines in the UK is extremely low. "

800k people die every day in the UK

75% of the population is vaccinated

600k will die this year having had the vaccine (of course, significantly more as the most likely to die are the older people who will have been vaccinated)

600k deaths is 1600 a day.

So, 1600 will die the day after they are vaccinated... quick!! Put them on the yellow card system.

Some people die suddenly with no explanation. It's easy for the family to blame the vaccine.

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

But that high number of deaths is not correct, the numbers of deaths that are possibly related to the vaccines in the UK is extremely low. I wish more people understood how the yellow card system works

You’re right, there is a chain of thought that only 20% of all problems are being reported to the yellow card scheme "

The other 80% will be mild symptoms...

If someone dies after the vaccine, do you really think it would end up on yellow card system? Surely whoever completed the death certificate is going to make sure it's recorded.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Thanks

All the info is online

I appreciate that not everyone has access to internet but there is no hiding going on..

Where does it explain why I might choose moderna or Pfizer for my booster and the differences and risks and benefits of each.? "

Your GP knows your health profile and is able to give you expert advice

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

You’re right, there is a chain of thought that only 20% of all problems are being reported to the yellow card scheme "

The ONS are 1 of the reliable, comprehensive systems for data. As seen just in this thread, there is a copious volume of spurious information, including high levels of BS, that some people seem to get lost in.

I've yet to see any antivax people estimate how many deaths we would have had here, had none of the vaccines been in use this year. Maybe you, or someone else have?

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

If you are looking to discredit my post it tells me one thing…, that you are a paid agent to sit behind a keyboard and discredit posts like mine to keep the narrative running… well I’ve news for you all… your time is running out !! "

I don't know if the people trying to undermine your views are paid agents or not... enough people have been brainwashed so they don't nt to be paid.

I agree with you that more and more py are questioning the official storyline

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

You’re right, there is a chain of thought that only 20% of all problems are being reported to the yellow card scheme

The ONS are 1 of the reliable, comprehensive systems for data. As seen just in this thread, there is a copious volume of spurious information, including high levels of BS, that some people seem to get lost in.

I've yet to see any antivax people estimate how many deaths we would have had here, had none of the vaccines been in use this year. Maybe you, or someone else have? "

Why would I or anyone else care to estimate any numbers? As we have seen over the last 2 years anyone can make numbers up to support whatever viewpoint they favour. People die, always have and always will…

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

If you are looking to discredit my post it tells me one thing…, that you are a paid agent to sit behind a keyboard and discredit posts like mine to keep the narrative running… well I’ve news for you all… your time is running out !!

I don't know if the people trying to undermine your views are paid agents or not... enough people have been brainwashed so they don't nt to be paid.

I agree with you that more and more py are questioning the official storyline"

Thankfully, mpre and more instead understand the strength of the high quality of scientific evidence that we have.

By *t my DesiresWoman
over a year ago

Bitchville

I had palpitations after the 2nd Pfizer jab. I couldn't even walk to my car. I was okay after 48hrs. I've had no side effects from the booster though

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Thankfully, mpre and more instead understand the strength of the high quality of scientific evidence that we have. "

I think people are questioning the lack of high-quality evidence. There are so many questions that are being ignored

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

I've yet to see any antivax people estimate how many deaths we would have had here, had none of the vaccines been in use this year. Maybe you, or someone else have?

Why would I or anyone else care to estimate any numbers? As we have seen over the last 2 years anyone can make numbers up to support whatever viewpoint they favour. People die, always have and always will… "

Personally, I make informed decisions. These are based on understanding consequences of actions. So, yes, I care about estimates...

If we didn't bother with vaccines and lifted all restrictions then covid would have spread so rapidly.

The faster is spreads the more pressure on health service.

The more pressure on health services the more unnecessary deaths.

If you don't appreciate that then you clearly are lost...

The risk to me from an approved vaccine that has been tested though 3 clinical trials with 30-40k participants is low. You could argue that the pharma companies are untrustworthy. It's all about profit. They can't be sued. However, how long do you think these companies would last if the truth came out? They need to maintain their reputation.

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

Thankfully, mpre and more instead understand the strength of the high quality of scientific evidence that we have.

I think people are questioning the lack of high-quality evidence. There are so many questions that are being ignored"

I doubt you would understand most of the evidence. Unless of course you have an extremely strong scientific background.

What questions are being ignored?

By *e CapCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Why they are so many excess deaths, not related to Covid, in the last few months in the UK?

over a year ago

"Why they are so many excess deaths, not related to Covid, in the last few months in the UK?"
has there? Do you have a source?

From institute of actuaries.

“The latest ONS data shows the highest number of COVID-19 deaths in a week in England & Wales since March 2021. Excess mortality has been at a similar level to COVID-19 deaths for the last four months. This indicates that non-COVID deaths were similar to 2019 – the last pre-pandemic year.”

https://www.actuaries.org.uk/news-and-insights/news/four-months-excess-mortality-notes-cmi

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

"Why they are so many excess deaths, not related to Covid, in the last few months in the UK?"

Possibly because the NHS has become the National Covid Service. Why have GP’s been told to prioritise boosters over other consultations when deaths at home are through the roof and 700k fewer cancer appointments happened this year.

over a year ago

Grays

So last year when the government locked everything down and cancelled Xmas, the government had a Xmas party. They are all laughing at us, makes you wonder what’s in that crap they are putting in your arm!!!!

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

"Why they are so many excess deaths, not related to Covid, in the last few months in the UK?has there? Do you have a source?

From institute of actuaries.

“The latest ONS data shows the highest number of COVID-19 deaths in a week in England & Wales since March 2021. Excess mortality has been at a similar level to COVID-19 deaths for the last four months. This indicates that non-COVID deaths were similar to 2019 – the last pre-pandemic year.”

https://www.actuaries.org.uk/news-and-insights/news/four-months-excess-mortality-notes-cmi"

Unreliable source. That's fake stats made up for the agenda. You need to use Facebook to get the real data.

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

I think people are questioning the lack of high-quality evidence. There are so many questions that are being ignored

I doubt you would understand most of the evidence. Unless of course you have an extremely strong scientific background.

What questions are being ignored?"

I'd tell you the questions that are being ignored... but you wouldn't have any answers. Probably wouldn't understand why questions need to be asked so...get your thinking cap on

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

I'd tell you the questions that are being ignored... but you wouldn't have any answers. Probably wouldn't understand why questions need to be asked so...get your thinking cap on"

Not very well deflected. Try me.

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

I'd tell you the questions that are being ignored... but you wouldn't have any answers. Probably wouldn't understand why questions need to be asked so...get your thinking cap on

Not very well deflected. Try me."

Not a deflection... it's the truth. If you haven't worked out after so long what the questions are then you never will

A bit of advice: read with an open mind. .there are always questions that arise. But you have to have an open mind

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

Not a deflection... it's the truth. If you haven't worked out after so long what the questions are then you never will

A bit of advice: read with an open mind. .there are always questions that arise. But you have to have an open mind"

Ah the patronising response now.

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

A bit of advice: read with an open mind. .there are always questions that arise. But you have to have an open mind

"

It's very good advice actually. You NEVER acquire new knowledge when you have a closed mind. Try it

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

It's very good advice actually. You NEVER acquire new knowledge when you have a closed mind. Try it"

It's patronising when directed at someone you don't know and therefore have no idea who you are talking to.

So ignorant...

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

It's very good advice actually. You NEVER acquire new knowledge when you have a closed mind. Try it

It's patronising when directed at someone you don't know and therefore have no idea who you are talking to.

So ignorant..."

Was it you who said the following? 'I doubt you would understand most of the evidence.' Or do you have someone who has hacked your account so they can make patronising comments to others?

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

So ignorant...

Was it you who said the following? 'I doubt you would understand most of the evidence.' Or do you have someone who has hacked your account so they can make patronising comments to others?

"

That's not patronising. I doubt I would understand most of the evidence either. The problem at a time like this is that suddenly everyone is an expert but the experts are labelled as "so called experts".

My point is that the vast majority of us would find it extremely difficult to understand scientific evidence.

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

So ignorant...

That's not patronising. I doubt I would understand most of the evidence either. The problem at a time like this is that suddenly everyone is an expert but the experts are labelled as "so called experts".

My point is that the vast majority of us would find it extremely difficult to understand scientific evidence."

There may be something to that and I may have misunderstood you. Sorry

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

So ignorant...

My point is that the vast majority of us would find it extremely difficult to understand scientific evidence.

There may be something to that and I may have misunderstood you. Sorry"

No worries. Getting back to the point. I spent years of my life studying and researching. Please don't tell me to try to aquire new knowledge....

I hear too many anti vaxers / covid deniers telling people to "do their research" and accusing them of being sheep. I'm old enough and intelligent enough to do my research and my research tells me that covid is real. Covid is dangerous. Not necessarily in terms of mortality rate but in terms of transmission. A virus with a fatality rate of 10% is not as dangerous as a virus with a fatality rate of 1% if the transmission rate is significatly lower...unless of course you catch it!

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Thanks

All the info is online

Where does it explain why I might choose moderna or Pfizer for my booster and the differences and risks and benefits of each.?

Your GP knows your health profile and is able to give you expert advice "

That's just the point. They don't and they aren't (in my case)... My GPS surgery refuse to discuss, in fact its next to impossible to see a Dr unless its a medical emergency. Its good that some people have GPS that know their medical history, have enough of an understanding of each of the vaccines and can advise relative risks and merits of each of them. That's not the case in my area.

By *avidnsa69Man
over a year ago

Essex

Because there arent.

Post new Message to Thread