Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

As restrictions start to ease

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I get the feeling that some people on fab are now of the opinion that it is time to catch up on some shagging.

I'm not criticising.

What I am interested to know is if the good people of fab have seen an upsurge in entitled behaviours as restrictions ease.

I know that it is standard that there are the usual numbers of people believing Fab is Insta-shag, but is it getting worse?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My message filters aren't allowing anything to hit personally (basically no one can message me), but I'm seeing a lot more ranty statuses in that sort of vein.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Seems to be more frustrated people on the forums lately. Coming out of hiding ready to smash genitals with strangers.

I've been getting winks lately which makes me irate. Why oh why do they wink at me.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Seems to be more frustrated people on the forums lately. Coming out of hiding ready to smash genitals with strangers.

I've been getting winks lately which makes me irate. Why oh why do they wink at me. "

Why wouldn't they

Apart from the fact your profile is hidden and have absolutely nothing to work on

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

There has been a dramatic increase in messages from people wanting to meet and asking “what you doing today/tonight/at the weekend”

over a year ago

Im just waiting for the north to get shut back down again just like before

over a year ago

"I get the feeling that some people on fab are now of the opinion that it is time to catch up on some shagging.

I'm not criticising.

What I am interested to know is if the good people of fab have seen an upsurge in entitled behaviours as restrictions ease.

I know that it is standard that there are the usual numbers of people believing Fab is Insta-shag, but is it getting worse?"

Biggest problem on here the last year is guys confusing swinging with other sites where people are only after a fuck. Swingers love the social side of things as much as the sex. Guys also seem to get angry when they are refused as they think women are here to be treated like a piece of meat. This use to be such a lovely site years ago, yes we are here for sex. But we are here to make friends and lasting connections also. Dont confuse swinging with only wanting sex is what they need to learn.

over a year ago

"I get the feeling that some people on fab are now of the opinion that it is time to catch up on some shagging.

I'm not criticising.

I know that it is standard that there are the usual numbers of people believing Fab is Insta-shag, but is it getting worse?

Biggest problem on here the last year is guys confusing swinging with other sites where people are only after a fuck. Swingers love the social side of things as much as the sex. Guys also seem to get angry when they are refused as they think women are here to be treated like a piece of meat. This use to be such a lovely site years ago, yes we are here for sex. But we are here to make friends and lasting connections also. Dont confuse swinging with only wanting sex is what they need to learn. "

what are these other sites you speak of lol

over a year ago

those of you putting swingers in a pigeon hole please stop there is no one way to swing and alot of swinger never ever have socials again people need to realize the majority of swingers are still very much underground and simply just shagging one another the social side to some is just a no go.

this again reflex the difference to people who use the forums and clubs its a very small cog in the working of swinging...

over a year ago

its like when you lock away an animal for a year people are only trying to find some normality find an escape in an impossible world humanity empathy caring will be the cost you see it more and more the new world will be dark civilisation will fall look at the increase in protests and all the violence happening in the world this is how you create crazed dogs isolation overdose humping legs will be the norm

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"its like when you lock away an animal for a year people are only trying to find some normality find an escape in an impossible world humanity empathy caring will be the cost you see it more and more the new world will be dark civilisation will fall look at the increase in protests and all the violence happening in the world this is how you create crazed dogs isolation overdose humping legs will be the norm"

People need to handle their shit and learn some self control

By *aseMan
over a year ago

Gourock

Did they ever stop

over a year ago

"its like when you lock away an animal for a year people are only trying to find some normality find an escape in an impossible world humanity empathy caring will be the cost you see it more and more the new world will be dark civilisation will fall look at the increase in protests and all the violence happening in the world this is how you create crazed dogs isolation overdose humping legs will be the norm

People need to handle their shit and learn some self control "

its true but its coming this is why prisoners have tvs and PlayStation and stuff and isolation as a punishment is only a last resort

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"its like when you lock away an animal for a year people are only trying to find some normality find an escape in an impossible world humanity empathy caring will be the cost you see it more and more the new world will be dark civilisation will fall look at the increase in protests and all the violence happening in the world this is how you create crazed dogs isolation overdose humping legs will be the norm

People need to handle their shit and learn some self control its true but its coming this is why prisoners have tvs and PlayStation and stuff and isolation as a punishment is only a last resort "

So maybe us free people should use our TVs, PlayStations, mobile phones, and all the other things we have. Our liberty is only partly curtailed, and for damn good reason, and people should be adults and deal.

over a year ago

People need to handle their shit and learn some self control "

i mean your right about the self control part

over a year ago

People need to handle their shit and learn some self control its true but its coming this is why prisoners have tvs and PlayStation and stuff and isolation as a punishment is only a last resort

So maybe us free people should use our TVs, PlayStations, mobile phones, and all the other things we have. Our liberty is only partly curtailed, and for damn good reason, and people should be adults and deal."

yeah i get you but thats not reality people are selfish creatures always have been this will only highlight it

over a year ago

"Seems to be more frustrated people on the forums lately. Coming out of hiding ready to smash genitals with strangers.

I've been getting winks lately which makes me irate. Why oh why do they wink at me. Why wouldn't they

Apart from the fact your profile is hidden and have absolutely nothing to work on "

Well exactly.....

over a year ago

It’s a good job you’re not criticising. Can you just imagine what that rant at complete strangers would look like.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Messages in general definitely took an uptick.

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 22/04/21 16:07:26]

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

"those of you putting swingers in a pigeon hole please stop there is no one way to swing and alot of swinger never ever have socials again people need to realize the majority of swingers are still very much underground and simply just shagging one another the social side to some is just a no go.

this again reflex the difference to people who use the forums and clubs its a very small cog in the working of swinging..."

I’d agree that there are without a doubt “50 shades of swinging” but I will maintain that swinging IS different from casual hook ups/sex.

Almost everyone has had casual sex in their life - ie outside of a meaningful relationship. That “lifestyle” is supported by certain sites/apps out there. People also have friends with benefits (a regular no strings shag). However, neither of those is swinging in my book.

Generally speaking swinging is about sexual experiences that are not the “norm” and would not be considered mainstream or vanilla.

While that can of course involve one-on-one, and in the case of some hotwifing or cuckold couples that is the main course, I would argue that “most” swingers are open to group sex activities (ie those involving three or more people - and in the hotwife/cuckold scenario the third person, often but not always the husband/BF, is still “involved” if not physically present).

Whether swinging involves a social element is down to individuals.

We prefer a drink and chat before sex. A few people we have known we have met purely socially as well. However, some people prefer others to simply turn up, fuck and go!

Different folks different strokes.

But - a lot of single guys DO confuse casual sex with swinging and some even seem to think you are little more than a free prostitute!

Edit: to add person replying to / quoting!

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"its like when you lock away an animal for a year people are only trying to find some normality find an escape in an impossible world humanity empathy caring will be the cost you see it more and more the new world will be dark civilisation will fall look at the increase in protests and all the violence happening in the world this is how you create crazed dogs isolation overdose humping legs will be the norm"

Urgh .... I’m really starting to dislike people when they can’t even control their sexual urges in the face of a global catastrophe... how utterly disappointing.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

How about volunteering at a food bank? Helping people access financial support? Drive the elderly to their second vaccines? You know be a useful addition to society not focus on getting their dicks wet.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

How about volunteering at a food bank? Helping people access financial support? Drive the elderly to their second vaccines? You know be a useful addition to society not focus on getting their dicks wet. "

The need is still very much there. And the long term volunteers are *fucking tired*. #justsayin

over a year ago

Definitely people have a choice that's fine but slagging others of that they don't want to meet have to laugh.

over a year ago

Urgh .... I’m really starting to dislike people when they can’t even control their sexual urges in the face of a global catastrophe... how utterly disappointing. "

im only saying what i see not what i do people in the end will make there own choices

over a year ago

How about volunteering at a food bank? Helping people access financial support? Drive the elderly to their second vaccines? You know be a useful addition to society not focus on getting their dicks wet. "

some of these people will do these things you dont know they dont not everyone have the same ideals or morality

over a year ago

i like the implication that its a man issue too turn on the womens status updates too theres plenty girls chasing it too

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

My block list grows by the day.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

How about volunteering at a food bank? Helping people access financial support? Drive the elderly to their second vaccines? You know be a useful addition to society not focus on getting their dicks wet. i like the implication that its a man issue too turn on the womens status updates too theres plenty girls chasing it too "

I don’t doubt it some selfish women about too. I don’t get meet requests from women though. To say people ‘need’ casual sex as they’ve been ‘caged’ for a year is enabling an outlook that in my opinion is tidally selfish. Causal sex is a want not a need, to feel fulfilled and useful and wanted you can do many many other things. Most of those things will be of benefit to far more grateful people than fuck boys on the internet

By *hatawasteMan
over a year ago

stafford

Stupid is as stupid does.. If there hadn't been so much fuss about the April 12 thing prole wouldn't be thinking the floods have subsided

Now they all just want to 'not meet' by trying to meet outdoors.. Or say ' wonder who is free on Saturday night' etc

I suppose if there is a positive to this? .. There's going to be a hell of a lot of freshly sprung swingers out there catching Sti's within a few weeks.. So that should cut down the numbers of opposition for anyone willing to actually do as they have been asked to and wait till things are considered safe ..

over a year ago

"Stupid is as stupid does.. If there hadn't been so much fuss about the April 12 thing prole wouldn't be thinking the floods have subsided

Now they all just want to 'not meet' by trying to meet outdoors.. Or say ' wonder who is free on Saturday night' etc

I suppose if there is a positive to this? .. There's going to be a hell of a lot of freshly sprung swingers out there catching Sti's within a few weeks.. So that should cut down the numbers of opposition for anyone willing to actually do as they have been asked to and wait till things are considered safe ..

"

It's sweet that you assume they will get tested or refrain from shagging around until they are disease free.

over a year ago

How about volunteering at a food bank? Helping people access financial support? Drive the elderly to their second vaccines? You know be a useful addition to society not focus on getting their dicks wet. i like the implication that its a man issue too turn on the womens status updates too theres plenty girls chasing it too

I don’t doubt it some selfish women about too. I don’t get meet requests from women though. To say people ‘need’ casual sex as they’ve been ‘caged’ for a year is enabling an outlook that in my opinion is tidally selfish. Causal sex is a want not a need, to feel fulfilled and useful and wanted you can do many many other things. Most of those things will be of benefit to far more grateful people than fuck boys on the internet "

so dating is that ok as its not designed to be casual?

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

How about volunteering at a food bank? Helping people access financial support? Drive the elderly to their second vaccines? You know be a useful addition to society not focus on getting their dicks wet. i like the implication that its a man issue too turn on the womens status updates too theres plenty girls chasing it too

I don’t doubt it some selfish women about too. I don’t get meet requests from women though. To say people ‘need’ casual sex as they’ve been ‘caged’ for a year is enabling an outlook that in my opinion is tidally selfish. Causal sex is a want not a need, to feel fulfilled and useful and wanted you can do many many other things. Most of those things will be of benefit to far more grateful people than fuck boys on the internet so dating is that ok as its not designed to be casual?"

For me? To put everything that isn’t essential on hold is the socially responsible thing to do .... I want my kids to have a full year of school and businesses to be able to open and continue to be open again. Me having a drink with John off Tinder isn’t essential ...... a slow cautious reopening is the only way to sustain the low infection rates. All of the vulnerable haven’t had 2 jabs yet nor will they till June so until July we are risking our vulnerable ....

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don’t doubt it some selfish women about too. I don’t get meet requests from women though. To say people ‘need’ casual sex as they’ve been ‘caged’ for a year is enabling an outlook that in my opinion is tidally selfish. Causal sex is a want not a need, to feel fulfilled and useful and wanted you can do many many other things. Most of those things will be of benefit to far more grateful people than fuck boys on the internet so dating is that ok as its not designed to be casual?

For me? To put everything that isn’t essential on hold is the socially responsible thing to do .... I want my kids to have a full year of school and businesses to be able to open and continue to be open again. Me having a drink with John off Tinder isn’t essential ...... a slow cautious reopening is the only way to sustain the low infection rates. All of the vulnerable haven’t had 2 jabs yet nor will they till June so until July we are risking our vulnerable .... "

By *hatawasteMan
over a year ago

stafford

I don’t doubt it some selfish women about too. I don’t get meet requests from women though. To say people ‘need’ casual sex as they’ve been ‘caged’ for a year is enabling an outlook that in my opinion is tidally selfish. Causal sex is a want not a need, to feel fulfilled and useful and wanted you can do many many other things. Most of those things will be of benefit to far more grateful people than fuck boys on the internet so dating is that ok as its not designed to be casual?"

Socially distanced dating is allowed.. As useless an idea as that is of course!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I think that most people are being restrained, potentially knowing that better times are potentially not too far off.

Once we become aware of something, our attentional biases will epeatedly highlight it each time it's seen even if infrequent. This salience can distort our perception of reality.

We want the best for everyone but ultimately we have to do just our part, letting others do the same. Report inappropriate behaviour to Admin.

Post new Message to Thread