FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

I wasn't aware that the restrictions had been lifted?

Jump to newest

By *ools and the brain OP   Couple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Our local status updates are just full of people looking for a meet " now"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oldswarriorMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Well don't meet them now.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We won’t meet

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Wait until Easter, it's just a week away. The whole of England will be travelling for 6 people get togethers outdoors - belated Christmas at Easter. Get your turkey etc booked

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

In the last week I have had 11 messages that read 'I have had my jab do you want to meet'.

By *ornucopiaMan
over a year ago

Bexley

"Our local status updates are just full of people looking for a meet " now""

Probably a fairly accurate reflection of the population in general.

My perception is that in this part of the country the rules are only observed when it suits.

Possibly different in rural areas where there is a greater chance of getting caught.

By *superfuse663Man
over a year ago

manchester

Restrictions lifted here nearly a year ago the way people have been.

I've had both jabs but can still catch and spread the virus so trying to keep safe

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Myself also didn't know restrictions have been lifted

By *uicy jugsWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"In the last week I have had 11 messages that read 'I have had my jab do you want to meet'.

"

I have been getting them since Jan mainly from new comers on the site .. i block and delete ...

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

This is why I've hidden my profile, when the hotels open for leisure it's going to get much worse

By *entGent75Man
over a year ago

Dartford

"Our local status updates are just full of people looking for a meet " now"

My perception is that in this part of the country the rules are only observed when it suits.

Possibly different in rural areas where there is a greater chance of getting caught."

I can definitely agree with this. My neighbours are a fine example, as lovely as they are.

over a year ago

"Restrictions lifted here nearly a year ago the way people have been.

I've had both jabs but can still catch and spread the virus so trying to keep safe"

Dont get it whats point of having jab if you can still catch it and pass it on sorry dont understand

By *ocbigMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I've had both jabs but can still catch and spread the virus so trying to keep safe

Dont get it whats point of having jab if you can still catch it and pass it on sorry dont understand "

Wow

By *uboCouple
over a year ago

East kilbride

Main reason for jab is that it reduces serious illness and saves lives which in turn keeps you out of hospital taking the strain off the NHS.

Truely amazed that people still don't understand this. The jab is not a cure.

over a year ago

"Main reason for jab is that it reduces serious illness and saves lives which in turn keeps you out of hospital taking the strain off the NHS.

Truely amazed that people still don't understand this. The jab is not a cure."

This

Is a shag really worth it? Crazy, even as a single guy I get requests. Easy way to block boring or selfish people though I suppose.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

They haven’t!!!!

I am under 50 have no major underlying health conditions and therefore I am not vaccinated. Both my parents who I live have significant health conditions have both had 1st jab (dad had a heart valve fix a couple of weeks ago)

Dad had to go up to hospital last weekend arm was hurting post op (I couldn’t go as I didn’t feel I was in a safe position). It is totally crap. I have done the best I can to avoid people unless as per last year where I could meet people in certain situations

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"This is why I've hidden my profile, when the hotels open for leisure it's going to get much worse "

It's why my filters are up the wazoo

By *en_Dover79Man
over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

the ones meeting are the ones who blame boris no doubt

By *ob198XaMan
over a year ago

teleford

Dont get it whats point of having jab if you can still catch it and pass it on sorry dont understand "

. It’s very simple. Jab primes your immune system. No vaccine prevents a virus getting into your body, it only trains your body to produce the tool kit to deal with it. Once vaccinated you are vastly less likely to get seriously ill and you will also expel far fewer virus particles so pose less risk to others.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Dont get it whats point of having jab if you can still catch it and pass it on sorry dont understand

. It’s very simple. Jab primes your immune system. No vaccine prevents a virus getting into your body, it only trains your body to produce the tool kit to deal with it. Once vaccinated you are vastly less likely to get seriously ill and you will also expel far fewer virus particles so pose less risk to others."

Shhh. Facts ruin their fun

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

. It’s very simple. Jab primes your immune system. No vaccine prevents a virus getting into your body, it only trains your body to produce the tool kit to deal with it. Once vaccinated you are vastly less likely to get seriously ill and you will also expel far fewer virus particles so pose less risk to others.

Shhh. Facts ruin their fun "

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I work in a supermarket and its been so busy today

Think people have travelled to their holiday homes as its the last day of school and Easter coming up

By *Just meMan
over a year ago

basingstoke

Thats the next lot of victims - stay away

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

Possibly different in rural areas where there is a greater chance of getting caught."

I am guessing you don’t live in the actual countryside? I haven’t seen a policeman in 20 years in my village. Sadly that isn’t a joke.

over a year ago

Possibly different in rural areas where there is a greater chance of getting caught.

I am guessing you don’t live in the actual countryside? I haven’t seen a policeman in 20 years in my village. Sadly that isn’t a joke."

Not seen police around for yrs.. yep i live rural..

By *wblokeMan
over a year ago

S W London

It takes 3 weeks from day of jab to get some sort of immunity and only full immunity after 2nd. This is why the ‘road’ is so slow.

Once you have immunity then you can’t get the virus though you may still pass it on - though full research on this isn’t complete then of course so long as there are aren’t new variants.

That’s my understanding! ??

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I work in a supermarket and its been so busy today

Think people have travelled to their holiday homes as its the last day of school and Easter coming up "

I saw an ad online telling people to shop early as their supermarket will be busy over Easter.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

It takes 3 weeks from day of jab to get some sort of immunity and only full immunity after 2nd. This is why the ‘road’ is so slow.

Once you have immunity then you can’t get the virus though you may still pass it on - though full research on this isn’t complete then of course so long as there are aren’t new variants.

That’s my understanding! ??"

You can still catch it, but your symptoms should be less severe and you shouldn't need hospitalisation; which is what the Government were trying to achieve with lockdown.

One scientist I read said they aren't sure whether you can still transmit the virus that is in your mouth and throat, at it's strongest, (not sure of the scientific word for that) through coughing and sneezing.

over a year ago

I've had both jabs but can still catch and spread the virus so trying to keep safe"

Makes it easier to know who to block when the stupid and selfish wave their own flag (not an euphanism).

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Herne Bay

"Main reason for jab is that it reduces serious illness and saves lives which in turn keeps you out of hospital taking the strain off the NHS.

Truely amazed that people still don't understand this. The jab is not a cure."

It’s not a cure but what per cent chance have the population got of dying from Covid after they have had the Vaccine ? We put it hardly any and people under 60 even less , life is a risk sorry to say

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Truely amazed that people still don't understand this. The jab is not a cure. It’s not a cure but what per cent chance have the population got of dying from Covid after they have had the Vaccine ? We put it hardly any and people under 60 even less , life is a risk sorry to say "

But surely we also have to be mindful of the much greater risk of disability, as noted before. You've been very clear about the looming economic disaster coming after Covid restrictions end. The massive cognitive and physical disabilities suffered by a large minority of those with Covid will have a devastating financial effect on the country and the hard working people who've kept it going.

These selfish people looking to meet and risking worsening the deficit by becoming preventably disabled. Won't someone think of the economy!

over a year ago

Herne Bay

Truely amazed that people still don't understand this. The jab is not a cure. It’s not a cure but what per cent chance have the population got of dying from Covid after they have had the Vaccine ? We put it hardly any and people under 60 even less , life is a risk sorry to say

But surely we also have to be mindful of the much greater risk of disability, as noted before. You've been very clear about the looming economic disaster coming after Covid restrictions end. The massive cognitive and physical disabilities suffered by a large minority of those with Covid will have a devastating financial effect on the country and the hard working people who've kept it going.

These selfish people looking to meet and risking worsening the deficit by becoming preventably disabled. Won't someone think of the economy!"

Your right we have discussed this your opinion will not change neither will ours , it’s our opinion now the risk is so low and the damage done by lockdown so severe, people will not be able to judge what the effects are yet ,the economy it’s artificially being propped up , but in our opinion there’s going to one hell of a price to pay and sooner we fully open the better , will now try to stay off virus forum and get back to the swinging talk

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Truely amazed that people still don't understand this. The jab is not a cure. It’s not a cure but what per cent chance have the population got of dying from Covid after they have had the Vaccine ? We put it hardly any and people under 60 even less , life is a risk sorry to say

These selfish people looking to meet and risking worsening the deficit by becoming preventably disabled. Won't someone think of the economy! Your right we have discussed this your opinion will not change neither will ours , it’s our opinion now the risk is so low and the damage done by lockdown so severe, people will not be able to judge what the effects are yet ,the economy it’s artificially being propped up , but in our opinion there’s going to one hell of a price to pay and sooner we fully open the better , will now try to stay off virus forum and get back to the swinging talk "

You say the risk.

The risk of disability remains for those unvaccinated, including children.

The risk of this stretching the crumbling economic infrastructure - which you so fear.

The risk of this preventing the best treatment for the cancer treatments you've also worried about.

The risk of resources being taken from already overwhelmed mental health services.

We're so close to the end, at least for adults. As you note. It would be a dereliction of duty to stop being careful now. As you yourself say, our economic future depends on it, and is enormously fragile. Our NHS depends on the economy.

Let's get through this final push and keep ourselves out of danger. Then we can all rebuild. Together

By *D835Man
over a year ago

London

Truely amazed that people still don't understand this. The jab is not a cure. It’s not a cure but what per cent chance have the population got of dying from Covid after they have had the Vaccine ? We put it hardly any and people under 60 even less , life is a risk sorry to say "

People are not supposed to be meeting on this site while restrictions are still in place.

over a year ago

Herne Bay

[Removed by poster at 27/03/21 11:31:44]

By *D835Man
over a year ago

London

These selfish people looking to meet and risking worsening the deficit by becoming preventably disabled. Won't someone think of the economy! Your right we have discussed this your opinion will not change neither will ours , it’s our opinion now the risk is so low and the damage done by lockdown so severe, people will not be able to judge what the effects are yet ,the economy it’s artificially being propped up , but in our opinion there’s going to one hell of a price to pay and sooner we fully open the better , will now try to stay off virus forum and get back to the swinging talk

You say the risk.

The risk of disability remains for those unvaccinated, including children.

The risk of this stretching the crumbling economic infrastructure - which you so fear.

The risk of this preventing the best treatment for the cancer treatments you've also worried about.

The risk of resources being taken from already overwhelmed mental health services.

We're so close to the end, at least for adults. As you note. It would be a dereliction of duty to stop being careful now. As you yourself say, our economic future depends on it, and is enormously fragile. Our NHS depends on the economy.

Let's get through this final push and keep ourselves out of danger. Then we can all rebuild. Together "

Very good points you make (_naswingdress)

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

I have also seen lots of status updates for meets and even more verifications of meets! Reporting them does NOTHING no wonder we are all in this mess one its the ones who are getting verifications of meets once a week who should really be ashamed of themselves we will end up in another lockdown before we get out of this one ...

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

These selfish people looking to meet and risking worsening the deficit by becoming preventably disabled. Won't someone think of the economy! Your right we have discussed this your opinion will not change neither will ours , it’s our opinion now the risk is so low and the damage done by lockdown so severe, people will not be able to judge what the effects are yet ,the economy it’s artificially being propped up , but in our opinion there’s going to one hell of a price to pay and sooner we fully open the better , will now try to stay off virus forum and get back to the swinging talk "

I’m quite gobsmacked that a couple nearing 60 have such an attitude tbh. The older you are the worse the risk I would expect a couple in their 20s to be so dismissive but I’m quite gobsmacked that people in a high risk albeit not highest risk group are so blasé.

By *ornucopiaMan
over a year ago

Bexley

"

I am guessing you don’t live in the actual countryside? I haven’t seen a policeman in 20 years in my village. Sadly that isn’t a joke.

Not seen police around for yrs.. yep i live rural.."

If that is so, I wonder where the police are actively enforcing lockdown?

I realise that any case which gets reported and spread around on social media is worth its weight in gold as deterrent propaganda. As such, it probably works better in areas where there is less perceived safety in numbers (in terms of getting caught), i.e. rural locations.

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"

I realise that any case which gets reported and spread around on social media is worth its weight in gold as deterrent propaganda. As such, it probably works better in areas where there is less perceived safety in numbers (in terms of getting caught), i.e. rural locations."

On the way home from work today I drove past a police car, who in turn was driving past a car park with about 30 biker's ( motorcycle not gang but road bikes )all standing chatting or sitting on a bench drinking coffee in fairly large groups.

Now under normal circumstances not an issue.

But police car drove straight past without even a second look!!

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"

I realise that any case which gets reported and spread around on social media is worth its weight in gold as deterrent propaganda. As such, it probably works better in areas where there is less perceived safety in numbers (in terms of getting caught), i.e. rural locations.

On the way home from work today I drove past a police car, who in turn was driving past a car park with about 30 biker's ( motorcycle not gang but road bikes )all standing chatting or sitting on a bench drinking coffee in fairly large groups.

Now under normal circumstances not an issue.

But police car drove straight past without even a second look!!"

I know I'm coming across as a miserable feck but it's the principal of these law's are in place for a reason.

It's more frustrating than me not wanting people to meet up.

I want to see family and friends.

By *risrugbyfanMan
over a year ago

yate

I have also seen lots of status updates for meets and even more verifications of meets! Reporting them does NOTHING no wonder we are all in this mess one its the ones who are getting verifications of meets once a week who should really be ashamed of themselves we will end up in another lockdown before we get out of this one ..."

Same here ,statuses hinting or blatantly asking for meets and people are meeting.

Out of boredom read a new veri someone had ..claimed were veried by webcam .that was lies says on veri had met night before. Loads like it on here .no point in reporting as nothing is never done, so the site owners saying not to meet is a joke .

over a year ago

They haven’t yet.

No need to thank me.

By *rMrs84Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

"This is why I've hidden my profile, when the hotels open for leisure it's going to get much worse

It's why my filters are up the wazoo "

We’ve not changed our filters but if we get a ‘what you doing tonight?’ Type message it’s an instant block.

By *elightful 2Couple
over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"This is why I've hidden my profile, when the hotels open for leisure it's going to get much worse

We’ve not changed our filters but if we get a ‘what you doing tonight?’ Type message it’s an instant block.

"

We started doing this plus reporting them but it just got annoying so we hid our profile in the end.

By *ornytoad1362Couple
over a year ago

St. Austell

yes we have to agree with you lol they all want to meet " now " not the best ideas !!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

I've not had an unsolicited message in nearly a year

over a year ago

Ego! Don’t reply, don’t meet. Simple

over a year ago

Are people even following restrictions anyway? Because in my day to day life I don’t see many people following them.

Neighbor's in and out of each other’s houses. Kids having sleepovers. Kids indoor parties. Families meeting up.

By *incsfun42Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

Is this a serious question? It was never intended as a cure bit designed to reduce the chance and risk of infection ??????? you ask whats the point in having it if it doesn't prevent catching it ?? oh dear

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Is this a serious question? It was never intended as a cure bit designed to reduce the chance and risk of infection ??????? you ask whats the point in having it if it doesn't prevent catching it ?? oh dear "

I didn't know you could catch restrictions

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

I’m wondering.... on the day the data says we’re all go.... the threads stating going to this club or that gang bang or meeting in general.... suggest all’s ok on that day. In the views of those who vilify those who choose to meet at this time or shout about who’s next door neighbour had 7 in their garden, walked too close in the park, etc ...will the date and the governments all clear be all you need?

over a year ago

Death rate down so all lockdowns should end now, well shouldn't have had them in the first place. Lockdowns are killing more now than the virus, enough is enough start meeting again.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Death rate down so all lockdowns should end now, well shouldn't have had them in the first place. Lockdowns are killing more now than the virus, enough is enough start meeting again. "

Are you advocating breaking the law? Does this go for any law or just Covid related laws?

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Just because restrictions may be lifted doesn't mean you are going to be safe and virus free is the bottom line which could result in going back into lockdown whilst another part of the country could be in a even better position and just keep going back and forth it's not a game we have been beaten let science do it's duty so everyone can get back to some normality and be able to see their loved ones in care homes and so forth...

By *anKinkyMan
over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

Well if ye were Single ye might understand!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Our local status updates are just full of people looking for a meet " now"Well if ye were Single ye might understand!"

I'm afraid I do not.

over a year ago

No more lockdowns they only kill people but people follow the rules because they think they're doing their bit, lockdowns as not save one life try reading the facts. Lockdowns are to spread the death rate out thus help the NHS. No one dying now but still in lockdown. Wake up.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"No more lockdowns they only kill people but people follow the rules because they think they're doing their bit, lockdowns as not save one life try reading the facts. Lockdowns are to spread the death rate out thus help the NHS. No one dying now but still in lockdown. Wake up. "

Do you have any sources or evidence?

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

"Our local status updates are just full of people looking for a meet " now"Well if ye were Single ye might understand!"

Being single is not a badge of immunity.

over a year ago

"Death rate down so all lockdowns should end now, well shouldn't have had them in the first place. Lockdowns are killing more now than the virus, enough is enough start meeting again.

Are you advocating breaking the law? Does this go for any law or just Covid related laws?"

need to read more and stop watching BBC not one cv19 law has been upheld in court, government to remove them. They was only guidelines not laws

By *ob198XaMan
over a year ago

teleford

"Are people even following restrictions anyway? Because in my day to day life I don’t see many people following them.

Neighbor's in and out of each other’s houses. Kids having sleepovers. Kids indoor parties. Families meeting up. "

Some of us have tried at least. We can thank the rest of the fkwits for being in lockdown so long

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Death rate down so all lockdowns should end now, well shouldn't have had them in the first place. Lockdowns are killing more now than the virus, enough is enough start meeting again.

Are you advocating breaking the law? Does this go for any law or just Covid related laws?need to read more and stop watching BBC not one cv19 law has been upheld in court, government to remove them. They was only guidelines not laws "

Do you have any suggested sources that I look to? Or are you just going to tell me not to look at the BBC? (I don't look to the BBC)

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

I’m single I don’t understand why casual sex is more important than people’s lives - can you elaborate?

over a year ago

Probably the same people who will say "cant believe we have gone back into lockdown" if levels rise again.

over a year ago

"Death rate down so all lockdowns should end now, well shouldn't have had them in the first place. Lockdowns are killing more now than the virus, enough is enough start meeting again. "

I would suggest you look at the SAGE modelling from a few months ago on the government web site. Best case scenario is 30k deaths over the summer, worst is 100k which will not happen because we will lockdown again before it can occur.

Many variables, many outcomes- to suggest we unlock now is just too premature.

Too many people are still

Vulnerable

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Dumber and dumber number of deaths and third wave is telling you don't be stupid it we find you and kill you and you might kill others and so on

By *anKinkyMan
over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

"Our local status updates are just full of people looking for a meet " now"Well if ye were Single ye might understand!

I'm afraid I do not."

well try having no sex for a year for the good of the world you might understand!

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"Our local status updates are just full of people looking for a meet " now"Well if ye were Single ye might understand!

I'm afraid I do not.well try having no sex for a year for the good of the world you might understand!"

Yep I believe that’s what all single people have done ... what’s your point?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

I am single. I am waiting. My brain is not controlled by my genitals.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm afraid I do not.well try having no sex for a year for the good of the world you might understand!"

I have been without sex.

I do not understand why that's so bad that people need to have such callous disregard for public health during a pandemic.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I am single. I am waiting. My brain is not controlled by my genitals."

Yup.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

Been there, got the tee shirt. Still don't have my brain controlled by my genitals.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's also been for each person's own good too. Millions of us have made the sacrifice

By *anKinkyMan
over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

I'm afraid I do not.well try having no sex for a year for the good of the world you might understand!

Been there, got the tee shirt. Still don't have my brain controlled by my genitals."

Nor do I

By *anKinkyMan
over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

I'm afraid I do not.well try having no sex for a year for the good of the world you might understand!

I have been without sex.

I do not understand why that's so bad that people need to have such callous disregard for public health during a pandemic."

Oh but I haven't been callous,it's the little pricks that you seek are and effing it up for mass

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

"This is why I've hidden my profile, when the hotels open for leisure it's going to get much worse "
definitely. Still not out of the woods yet.

over a year ago

"This is why I've hidden my profile, when the hotels open for leisure it's going to get much worse definitely. Still not out of the woods yet. "

I don’t understand how admin allows publications of new “meet “verifications on some profiles during lockdown, does act as a good filter though

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

"This is why I've hidden my profile, when the hotels open for leisure it's going to get much worse definitely. Still not out of the woods yet.

I don’t understand how admin allows publications of new “meet “verifications on some profiles during lockdown, does act as a good filter though "

They don't allow them to show on profile but it does say when the last meet verification was if that makes sense lol

over a year ago

"This is why I've hidden my profile, when the hotels open for leisure it's going to get much worse definitely. Still not out of the woods yet.

I don’t understand how admin allows publications of new “meet “verifications on some profiles during lockdown, does act as a good filter though

They don't allow them to show on profile but it does say when the last meet verification was if that makes sense lol "

Have read on some profiles meet x person x hrs ago

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I have been without sex.

I do not understand why that's so bad that people need to have such callous disregard for public health during a pandemic.Oh but I haven't been callous,it's the little pricks that you seek are and effing it up for mass"

Oh? Please explain

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

They don't allow them to show on profile but it does say when the last meet verification was if that makes sense lol

Have read on some profiles meet x person x hrs ago "

Yes that's what I meant but the verification of what they said don't come up x

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

I’m just sick of all the younger people saying “But it’s got a 99.95% survival rate!”.

Tell that to my Brother in Law! Fitter & Younger than me, it was touch & go for a while & the virus has damaged his lungs & his partner has been told he’ll likely spend the rest of his life with an oxygen tank by his side.

But hey, he’s a survivor right?

S

By *iveralandssklpMan
over a year ago

Turkey

If you read the facts you would understand.

It has always been the fact that you can still get covid after vaccination. BUT the chances of it being serious enough to require admission to hospital are reduced by 84%. (don't know how they can be so precise with the figures) So it is common sense to get vaccinated, unless you have medical reason for not having it.

By *r-OreoMan
over a year ago

Telford Wellington

I just wanna point something out to the OP. We live in a free world and the Vaccination is working, the death rate and hospitalization rate is falling drastically..

The government decided to keep the 5 weeks intervals between lockdown to give them enough time to observe the data and make chances where due not because the virus will be dead by then.

COVID 19 is here to stay. It will be like flu. Its never gonna get smashed completely. So why put the whole economy on stand still?

No vaccine is ever a cure for virus, it trains your immune system to be proper equipped to fight the virus and therefore prevent you from getting ill and overwhelming the NHS (thats what Boris and Matt Hancock is more concerned about)

But if you still don't wanna meet all you gotta do is block and delete anyone that messages you.. You don't have to post about it or make it seem like meeting is a Mortal sin.

A vast majority of the population are in support of meeting right now for various reasons (I'm not saying I am btw)

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

"I just wanna point something out to the OP. We live in a free world and the Vaccination is working, the death rate and hospitalization rate is falling drastically..

The government decided to keep the 5 weeks intervals between lockdown to give them enough time to observe the data and make chances where due not because the virus will be dead by then.

COVID 19 is here to stay. It will be like flu. Its never gonna get smashed completely. So why put the whole economy on stand still?

No vaccine is ever a cure for virus, it trains your immune system to be proper equipped to fight the virus and therefore prevent you from getting ill and overwhelming the NHS (thats what Boris and Matt Hancock is more concerned about)

But if you still don't wanna meet all you gotta do is block and delete anyone that messages you.. You don't have to post about it or make it seem like meeting is a Mortal sin.

A vast majority of the population are in support of meeting right now for various reasons (I'm not saying I am btw)

"

OP you are aware that it’s ok to meet up with another household in certain areas of the UK ?

Or is this another one of those attention seeking posts that crop up on here every few days ?

By *ausageNmashCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Not until we both have sorted our hair out !

over a year ago

"the ones meeting are the ones who blame boris no doubt"

over a year ago

"Not until we both have sorted our hair out ! "

From 2 metres away it looks ok.

By *rSshMan
over a year ago

Poundbury

Lots of fake outrage here. It will all come out in the wash. If you want to social distance, stay behind a mask and live your life shut away and to scared to do anything until the Gov says so. Then your choice, good luck to you.

over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"I just wanna point something out to the OP. We live in a free world and the Vaccination is working, the death rate and hospitalization rate is falling drastically..

OP you are aware that it’s ok to meet up with another household in certain areas of the UK ?

Or is this another one of those attention seeking posts that crop up on here every few days ? "

Oh behave, attention seeking post's.

What utter rubbishas for your comments about meeting up,yes from today and your reply holds no water as my main point and still is the number of people asking for meets .

Now forgive me but as far as I'm aware actual physical meets ie fucking are still very much off the menu.

But hey you carry on assuming what your assuming.

And to all those super spreaders replying trying to make excuses to justify meeting.

You know your wrong "I think tho protest's too much !"

Sun's shinning let's just be happy that we are another day closer to everything going back to as normal as possible.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Lots of fake outrage here. It will all come out in the wash. If you want to social distance, stay behind a mask and live your life shut away and to scared to do anything until the Gov says so. Then your choice, good luck to you. "

On what grounds do you judge other people's feelings as fake or invalid?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I’m just sick of all the younger people saying “But it’s got a 99.95% survival rate!”.

Tell that to my Brother in Law! Fitter & Younger than me, it was touch & go for a while & the virus has damaged his lungs & his partner has been told he’ll likely spend the rest of his life with an oxygen tank by his side.

But hey, he’s a survivor right?

S"

Yup, death or cure, all that matters

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Yes we can meet now social distance in gardens parks x

over a year ago

it lowers the chances of you being admitted to hospital as vaccine is not a cure it softens the symtoms

By *andR510Couple
over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

100% agree.

Too many people throwing this risk word about without actually quantifying it. The risks that Boris wanted to reduce have been achieved and a good size barrier now stands in the way of anymore major hospitisations. So where is this risk now and what is the realistic likelihood of anyone catching it and dying from it ?

Anyway, back to talk about shaving rashes and what outfit to wear x

By *rSshMan
over a year ago

Poundbury

"Lots of fake outrage here. It will all come out in the wash. If you want to social distance, stay behind a mask and live your life shut away and to scared to do anything until the Gov says so. Then your choice, good luck to you.

On what grounds do you judge other people's feelings as fake or invalid?"

Ummm just read above

By *ed and WolfieCouple
over a year ago

Gravesend

Im really disappointed that the moderators appear to be doing absolutely nothing about people looking to meet now.

I guess its simply a case of money talks. And they don't want to damage their financial lifestyle.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Lots of fake outrage here. It will all come out in the wash. If you want to social distance, stay behind a mask and live your life shut away and to scared to do anything until the Gov says so. Then your choice, good luck to you.

On what grounds do you judge other people's feelings as fake or invalid?

Ummm just read above "

I did. On what grounds do you judge other people's feelings as fake or invalid?

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

"Im really disappointed that the moderators appear to be doing absolutely nothing about people looking to meet now.

I guess its simply a case of money talks. And they don't want to damage their financial lifestyle."

You can meet, why should the site stop people from doing what they’re allowed to do ?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Im really disappointed that the moderators appear to be doing absolutely nothing about people looking to meet now.

I guess its simply a case of money talks. And they don't want to damage their financial lifestyle.

You can meet, why should the site stop people from doing what they’re allowed to do ? "

You can have socially distanced meets. I'm pretty sure that's not what most of the people in my feed are looking for, judging by words such as "blowjob", "threesome", etc.

Post new Message to Thread