Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

A benefit of face masks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not the usual topic in here surrounding safety, rules, health etc. But has anyone else noticed how the wearing of face masks has made you realise how lovely peoples eyes are or is it just me? In my case I find my attention drawn to women's eyes when out shopping etc and have come to appreciate their beauty much more.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm more of a nice lips person...but hey if the eyes are nice it's got to be a bonus

over a year ago

Anything that hides my face can only be a positive to my chances of dating someone

over a year ago

I'd doubt my eyes would be noticed behind my steamed up glasses...

over a year ago

Another benefit is I can make my eyes smiley but be mouthing "fuck off".

Especially useful at work.

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

A rather naughty Arab friend of mine says that is the only reason he supports the Hijab (he doesn’t actually support it) is that it focuses attention on a woman’s eyes and leaves you wondering what other beauty lies beneath.

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

Yep, masks make us focus much more on their bums and boobs

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

The benefit for me today was I hadn't noticed a spot on my nose. Looked in the car mirror after I took it off and thought omg...thank goodness for masks

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Eastbourne

"Not the usual topic in here surrounding safety, rules, health etc. But has anyone else noticed how the wearing of face masks has made you realise how lovely peoples eyes are or is it just me? In my case I find my attention drawn to women's eyes when out shopping etc and have come to appreciate their beauty much more."

I was visiting a customer recently, I couldn't get over how beautiful her eyes were. I usually look at a persons mouth when talking to them, to lip read as I find it uncomfortable looking into a persons eyes.

Hers were beautiful to look at, I had to remind myself to behave lol.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Nope, I hate the things with a passion. They're very dehumanizing.

By *ulu and MonkeyCouple
over a year ago

Durham

You can poke out your tongue at people who piss you off and they have no idea

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

They can hide your licking of your lips, until your drool starts seeping through

over a year ago

I don't think my life really has masks in it I don't go any where I need One and I only ever see odd person wearing one walking about and 9 out if 10 times they have there nose above the mask rendering it pointless the best I have seen so far is my elderly neighbour talking to some one on the street and every time she spoke she pulled the mask above her mouth kinda defeated the point of the mask.

Post new Message to Thread