Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why why why why why are people still trying to meet?? And then get aggressive when you say no. I have blocked reported etc but it blows my mind

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *onnynclaireCouple
over a year ago

Reading

Totally get you.

Got some dude trying to convince us that the virus does more harm then good. Where do these people find all this information or shall I say, misinformation?

It’s very very dangerous to think how some think.

A lot of people have taken these proposed dates as gospel, set in stone that it’s going to happen and all be good.

I hope to god that it does all work out but for now, keep in in your pants and ride this out.

Now is the time to really really make the effort so that we can have some sort of normality again.

Reply privately

By *onnynclaireCouple
over a year ago

Reading

"Totally get you.

Got some dude trying to convince us that the virus does more harm then good. Where do these people find all this information or shall I say, misinformation?

It’s very very dangerous to think how some think.

A lot of people have taken these proposed dates as gospel, set in stone that it’s going to happen and all be good.

I hope to god that it does all work out but for now, keep in in your pants and ride this out.

Now is the time to really really make the effort so that we can have some sort of normality again.

"

And that’s also what happens when i don’t proof read what I type lol.

I mean that he was trying to convince us that the vaccine does more harm than good.

Reply privately

By *oldswarriorMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Block, report and forg........blah blah blah.

I'm sure admin will be along with the standard response shortly.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have it just makes me cross!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its just desperation after a year i guess

but singles and newbies need to understand that the first swinging meets will probably be between old friends, established play partners that have been unable to see each other or people have been chatting for a long time waiting for the green light

d

Reply privately

By *ackandtheunicornCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

So annoying isnt it. Had so many said well I've been tested so its fine!

Reply privately

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"Why why why why why are people still trying to meet?? And then get aggressive when you say no. I have blocked reported etc but it blows my mind"
Just ignore them not worth wasting energy on them

Reply privately

By *ictoriaathomeTV/TS
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Offers every day, block each and every one of them. If they don't hold their and my health as a priority how can they be trusted with discretion?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why why why why why are people still trying to meet?? And then get aggressive when you say no. I have blocked reported etc but it blows my mind"

Oh didnt you know by 21st June the virus will disappear and we can all go back to a normal life. Meeting in pubs,clubs, having sex with as many people as we want in sweaty rooms were germs love to spread.

Everyone will be vaccinated so we are all absolutely fine. So come on dnt be a spoil sport its safe now dnt you know. Boris said we can all meet. So go find all those statuses that are asking for meets because we can.

Or

Better still block them. dillusional, sad lot. The virus isn't going anywhere and those that think it is will put us right back to were we are now.

Its a date to work too but by no means safe. Meeting is off the table for me till I feel ready and it should be for others.

Sorry just tongue in cheek as messages are quite unbelievable. Makes my blood boil.

Stay safe OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

Block and move on, that's my motto x

Reply privately

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

[Removed by poster at 25/02/21 11:02:42]