Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Vaxination numbers.

Jump to newest

By *oublethefun OP   Man
over a year ago

Midlands, london

Has anyone else noticed the big differences in the amount of vaxination being completed on a daily bacis!!!.

Seems funny to me that in the lead up to reaching the first government target of 15 million we were able to reach 500,000 plus on a daily bacis but soon after we now only seem to reach much lower numbers such as yesterday only reaching a figure of around 200,000. When you concider we are only doing less than half the amount we were a day less than a week ago it's quite alarming to me concidering know one has questioned this point to date. Your thoughts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

It's not great but the government is saying this will be a slow week then bumper weeks to come.

I got the impression the government was not able to fully explain due to commercial confidentiality. Most likely Oxford Astra have had to pause or reduce production temporarily to install new equipment to end up boosting capacity.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

there will be ebbs and flow of supply at times

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I thought it had been announced that supply shortages had reduced the number that they were able to vaccinate. They are reserving some supplies for people who have to have their 2nd dose in the not too distant future, which seems appropriate.

Post new Message to Thread