Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Personal Responsibility

Jump to newest

By *ady Lick OP   Woman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've just read a report on the Itv website which states that Hancock has said that rather than having things which restrict normal life, like social distancing, we must take some personal responsibility.

Is he dumb??!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Is this the same as "stay alert" ?

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman
over a year ago

lancashire

"I've just read a report on the Itv website which states that Hancock has said that rather than having things which restrict normal life, like social distancing, we must take some personal responsibility.

Is he dumb??!!! "

The lack of people adhering to doing this is one of the reasons it's still ongoing!!

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

"Is this the same as "stay alert" ?"

No it means hands face space.

Do what ever you can to help.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've just read a report on the Itv website which states that Hancock has said that rather than having things which restrict normal life, like social distancing, we must take some personal responsibility.

Is he dumb??!!! "

They are all as thick as shit. Opening up schools before ensuring adult school workers have all been vaccinated? Seems like they haven't learnt any lessons at all from the Xmas relaxation of rules resulting in having our current lockdown.

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman
over a year ago

lancashire

Is he dumb??!!!

They are all as thick as shit. Opening up schools before ensuring adult school workers have all been vaccinated? Seems like they haven't learnt any lessons at all from the Xmas relaxation of rules resulting in having our current lockdown. "

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

Is he dumb??!!!

They are all as thick as shit. Opening up schools before ensuring adult school workers have all been vaccinated? Seems like they haven't learnt any lessons at all from the Xmas relaxation of rules resulting in having our current lockdown.

"

To me now it's a test get kids back for 3 weeks and see what happens buy the end of Easter Holidays I pray it works as kids need schools but hold your breath as it could go so wrong

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

We haven't figured out yet that individualism and libertarianism are fucking stupid ways to tackle public health. Apparently.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

No they trust us that is why there is less police we all do as we are told don't we

Post new Message to Thread