Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Tier 3

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

5 o’clock boris is having a press conference that’s when he will take Manchester to tier 3

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

And both will claim Victory

By *all me FlikWoman
over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

If only people could follow the rules and guidance we could avoid more lockdowns.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bojo should bend the knee to the king of the north and swallow his pride.

By *otSoNewAnymoreMan
over a year ago

North East

Tier 3 is just the warm up before the next english proper lockdown happens next month

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"Bojo should bend the knee to the king of the north and swallow his pride. "

What was it Captain Mainwaring used to say: 'You're delving into the realms of fantasy now me'boy'

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"If only people could follow the rules and guidance we could avoid more lockdowns."

When logically they make no sense, not a chance in hell.

over a year ago

"Bojo should bend the knee to the king of the north and swallow his pride.

What was it Captain Mainwaring used to say: 'You're delving into the realms of fantasy now me'boy' "

True Boris probably spits rather than swallowing..

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"If only people could follow the rules and guidance we could avoid more lockdowns.

When logically they make no sense, not a chance in hell. "

And that attitude is exactly why we are all in this situation.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

What was it Captain Mainwaring used to say: 'You're delving into the realms of fantasy now me'boy'

True Boris probably spits rather than swallowing.. "

Yup. Fantasy.

over a year ago

Yup. Fantasy."

It’s the age we live in..Embrace it..

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

Yup. Fantasy.

It’s the age we live in..Embrace it.. "

If I even knew what you were talking about I . . .

By *limmatureguyMan
over a year ago

Tonbridge

Yup. Fantasy.

It’s the age we live in..Embrace it.. "

The government are desperate to to get the lockdown imposed before it's clear that the figures are coming down on their own.

If people see that the virus has fizzled out in Manchester before a lockdown is imposed then the game is up for all this overreaction.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"

The government are desperate to to get the lockdown imposed before it's clear that the figures are coming down on their own.

If people see that the virus has fizzled out in Manchester before a lockdown is imposed then the game is up for all this overreaction. "

Hahaha - Fantasy is a really apt word in this thread.

over a year ago

Yup. Fantasy.

If people see that the virus has fizzled out in Manchester before a lockdown is imposed then the game is up for all this overreaction. "

The government are looking increasingly desperate.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

Another 5,217 people have tested positive in the North West, bringing the region's total number of cases to 157,193 as of Tuesday, October 20, 2020.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

"If only people could follow the rules and guidance we could avoid more lockdowns.

When logically they make no sense, not a chance in hell. "

The problem is that the majority are following the rules reasonably closely and thoroughly. The problem is that the rules and guidance are not addressing the main places where infections are occurring.

Currently we seem to have the worst of both worlds with these new Tiers- excessive damage to the economy, increased unemployment and little to no reduction in viral spread.

Also, the WHO have bluntly advised against lockdowns as primary control measures.

over a year ago

My money is on Boris capitulating and handing over the wonga to the king of the north.

He’ll do the same over brexshit.

His supporters lap up his bluff and bluster and then he folds like a cheap suit..

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yup. Fantasy.

If they were desperate to get lockdown imposed they would have done it a month ago when the scientists started calling for it. Hope that helps

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"My money is on Boris capitulating and handing over the wonga to the king of the north.

His supporters lap up his bluff and bluster and then he folds like a cheap suit..

"

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-tier-3-talks-with-greater-manchester-end-without-an-agreement-12109203

Well there goes that notion

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Tier 3 is just the warm up before the next english proper lockdown happens next month"

I would like argue and say that will never happen, but........

over a year ago

"My money is on Boris capitulating and handing over the wonga to the king of the north.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-tier-3-talks-with-greater-manchester-end-without-an-agreement-12109203

Well there goes that notion "

It’s not over til the fat bloke sings at 5pm..

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Tier 3 is just the warm up before the next english proper lockdown happens next month

I would like argue and say that will never happen, but........"

If that happens they will look even more clueless.

By *otSoNewAnymoreMan
over a year ago

North East

"Tier 3 is just the warm up before the next english proper lockdown happens next month

If that happens they will look even more clueless."

They should never have lifted the first lockdown so quickly

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

Andy Burnham to give news conference at 4pm

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Is that possible?!

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Is that possible?!"

I've got faith in boris

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Andy Burnham to give news conference at 4pm "

2 separate press conferences doesnt sound great

over a year ago

"Tier 3 is just the warm up before the next english proper lockdown happens next month"

Are you a mind reader if so please tell us when this will be over

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Is that possible?!

I've got faith in boris"

Race to the bottom. Maybe he'll start flinging shit.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Andy Burnham to give news conference at 4pm

2 separate press conferences doesnt sound great "

Burnham getting in first..

I would think he'll lay out what their case was and what the differences are between the claims made this far by the government and the region..

Wonder if he'll be flanked by Richard Leese and the professor whose name I can't recall, the head of health authority..

By *otSoNewAnymoreMan
over a year ago

North East

Are you a mind reader if so please tell us when this will be over"

I don't think it will be over for a long time. People who think everything will soon be back to normal are deluded.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Andy Burnham to give news conference at 4pm

2 separate press conferences doesnt sound great

Burnham getting in first..

I would think he'll lay out what their case was and what the differences are between the claims made this far by the government and the region..

Wonder if he'll be flanked by Richard Leese and the professor whose name I can't recall, the head of health authority.."

But the media will make it sound like Burnham is a petulant child anyway. Despite the considerable evidence on his side.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Are you a mind reader if so please tell us when this will be over"

The virologists predict it'll become endemic.

It'll be over when we have a sufficiently effective vaccine taken in sufficient quantities to create herd immunity.

I would say or when it rips through humanity leaving carnage, but as reinfection clearly happens... yeah that won't work.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"Another 5,217 people have tested positive in the North West, bringing the region's total number of cases to 157,193 as of Tuesday, October 20, 2020."

But, are people unwell?

over a year ago

"Another 5,217 people have tested positive in the North West, bringing the region's total number of cases to 157,193 as of Tuesday, October 20, 2020."
wicked so if they try just a little harder they will make 200000 in 10 days come on north west I believe in you #dream #youcandoit #manchester.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Another 5,217 people have tested positive in the North West, bringing the region's total number of cases to 157,193 as of Tuesday, October 20, 2020. wicked so if they try just a little harder they will make 200000 in 10 days come on north west I believe in you #dream #youcandoit #manchester. "

Rates are coming down in Manchester. That's the kicker.

By *j48Man
over a year ago

Wigan

"Another 5,217 people have tested positive in the North West, bringing the region's total number of cases to 157,193 as of Tuesday, October 20, 2020. wicked so if they try just a little harder they will make 200000 in 10 days come on north west I believe in you #dream #youcandoit #manchester.

Rates are coming down in Manchester. That's the kicker."

That's exactly why Bojo has forced the issue, to keep the charade going that lockdowns/restrictions work.. They don't do anything other than delay another round of cases..

So Bojo will continue to yo yo without a hint of a sensible and cheaper alternative exit plan... Thick or what?

over a year ago

I don't think it will be over for a long time. People who think everything will soon be back to normal are deluded."

It will be over when it's over. As simple as that really. Until then we live life as best we can

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Another 5,217 people have tested positive in the North West, bringing the region's total number of cases to 157,193 as of Tuesday, October 20, 2020. wicked so if they try just a little harder they will make 200000 in 10 days come on north west I believe in you #dream #youcandoit #manchester.

Rates are coming down in Manchester. That's the kicker.

That's exactly why Bojo has forced the issue, to keep the charade going that lockdowns/restrictions work.. They don't do anything other than delay another round of cases..

So Bojo will continue to yo yo without a hint of a sensible and cheaper alternative exit plan... Thick or what? "

It does seem to be political.

Restrictions can work, but there's no evidence to suggest that the ones proposed/ in place do. At least without effective track and trace (below 45% effective at tracing contacts last I heard, with about 20% actually isolating - world beating hooray! )

Restrictions definitely won't work if they seem to be political or people can't afford to isolate.

over a year ago

Imagine having the power that boris has got, to help people survive, and not use it

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Imagine having the power that boris has got, to help people survive, and not use it"

You don't have to imagine. You can just turn on the news.

over a year ago

"Imagine having the power that boris has got, to help people survive, and not use it

You don't have to imagine. You can just turn on the news."

Alas I don't watch MSN

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Imagine having the power that boris has got, to help people survive, and not use it

Alas I don't watch MSN"

Nor do I. Figures are freely available all over the place for how this first world wealthy country with an amazing health service has had one of the very worst death rates in the world, even discounting the looming disaster of long term disability.

It didn't have to be like this.

over a year ago

Alas I don't watch MSN

Nor do I. Figures are freely available all over the place for how this first world wealthy country with an amazing health service has had one of the very worst death rates in the world, even discounting the looming disaster of long term disability.

It didn't have to be like this."

I find myself agreeing with you 100%

By *otSoNewAnymoreMan
over a year ago

North East

I don't think it will be over for a long time. People who think everything will soon be back to normal are deluded.

It will be over when it's over. As simple as that really. Until then we live life as best we can"

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

"Imagine having the power that boris has got, to help people survive, and not use it"

Bojo just does what daddy Dom tells him to

By *ale_seeking_funMan
over a year ago

reading

WHO have only advised about national lockdowns not being the primary means of virus control. They do seem to still endorse local area lockdowns. Even national ones they suggest can be deployed to

“The only time we believe a lockdown is justified is to buy you time to reorganise, regroup, rebalance your resources, protect your health workers who are exhausted, but by and large, we’d rather not do it.”

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"WHO have only advised about national lockdowns not being the primary means of virus control. They do seem to still endorse local area lockdowns. Even national ones they suggest can be deployed to

“The only time we believe a lockdown is justified is to buy you time to reorganise, regroup, rebalance your resources, protect your health workers who are exhausted, but by and large, we’d rather not do it.”"

It'd be nice if the government did that. Indie Sage wrote a document outlining how.

Instead we seem to be on about economic destruction, little to no health gains, and national division.

over a year ago

Yup. Fantasy.

If people see that the virus has fizzled out in Manchester before a lockdown is imposed then the game is up for all this overreaction.

The government are looking increasingly desperate. "

Can anyone remember who this was?

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Why is the burnham expecting Manchester to stay in tier 3 till April?

I thought the tiers were all about flexibility?

over a year ago

"Why is the burnham expecting Manchester to stay in tier 3 till April?

I thought the tiers were all about flexibility?"

I was in tears when I thought I could do the splits one time

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

They have no shame

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's just another soundbite. Meaningless worthless crap imposed on people.

By *rufinWoman
over a year ago

notts

Hotel California, innit

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Can't they just wave their hands, say World Beating a few times, invoke the Blitz, and put some competent people in charge?

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I was in tears when I thought I could do the splits one time"

By *limmatureguyMan
over a year ago

Tonbridge

I was in tears when I thought I could do the splits one time"

I went to the local gym and asked the instructor whether I could join one of their classes on learning to do the splits. He asked how flexible I was. I told him I couldn't make Wednesdays or Fridays.

Post new Message to Thread