Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Sage experts predict....

Jump to newest

By *ackformore100 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tin town

A tough Christmas. Fuck me who'd have guessed that? There i was assuming all this would be behind us.... Id get my job back and all the money I've missed. All the pubs and shops would be open as normal again and father Xmas would bring me a horny slut to unwrap on Xmas morning.

Those sage experts must be really clever to predict it's going to be tough for another 3 months. What a waste of ink.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A tough Christmas. Fuck me who'd have guessed that? There i was assuming all this would be behind us.... Id get my job back and all the money I've missed. All the pubs and shops would be open as normal again and father Xmas would bring me a horny slut to unwrap on Xmas morning.

Those sage experts must be really clever to predict it's going to be tough for another 3 months. What a waste of ink. "

Cheer up, you've Brexit to look forward to just as Christmas finishes

over a year ago

Tin town

"A tough Christmas. Fuck me who'd have guessed that? There i was assuming all this would be behind us.... Id get my job back and all the money I've missed. All the pubs and shops would be open as normal again and father Xmas would bring me a horny slut to unwrap on Xmas morning.

Those sage experts must be really clever to predict it's going to be tough for another 3 months. What a waste of ink.

Cheer up, you've Brexit to look forward to just as Christmas finishes "

If I predict brexit will be tough and cause problems for many can I class myself as an expert?

over a year ago

Cheer up, you've Brexit to look forward to just as Christmas finishes

If I predict brexit will be tough and cause problems for many can I class myself as an expert? "

Well you've just spoken more truth and wisdom regarding the potential effects of Brexit than any leave "expert" has for over 5 years

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Me calling my boss:

"I won't be coming into work this week, I have the flu"

"Oh, that's awful. What symptoms do you have?"

"None"

over a year ago

Tin town

"Me calling my boss:

"Oh, that's awful. What symptoms do you have?

"None""

Make sure you self isolate

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Me calling my boss:

"None""

That's not flu, that's Covid!!

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

"Me calling my boss:

"None""

Boss, so you're asymptomatic. Thanks for letting us know, so you don't spread it round work. Get well soon

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

I wonder if it works for broken legs as well, got to be worth a go...

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

Those sage experts must be really clever to predict it's going to be tough for another 3 months. What a waste of ink. "

It's all due to the pricks in denial spreading the vurus or we could have been back to normal for Christmas.

over a year ago

"I wonder if it works for broken legs as well, got to be worth a go... "

It's worked for a bad back for years

over a year ago

It's all due to the pricks in denial spreading the vurus or we could have been back to normal for Christmas.

"

Do you ever post anything of substance or just insults to people who are unlikely to read it.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Wait,

Santa delivers

over a year ago

"I wonder if it works for broken legs as well, got to be worth a go... "

Can I break your leg for you?

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Wait,

Santa delivers

"

Santa needs to keep his sack at a social distance this year.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

All experts talk crap to justify there position as we know this anyway

Post new Message to Thread