FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Fitness influencer Dmitriy Stuzhuk dies of coronavirus...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Fitness influencer Dmitriy Stuzhuk dies of coronavirus after previously saying it didn’t exist.

This got me thinking as there are many who deny it exists and it's only a propaganda stunt of some form or other.

Is there anything you consciously denied is happening and then found out the hard way but it was then too late to do anything about it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Fitness influencer Dmitriy Stuzhuk dies of coronavirus after previously saying it didn’t exist.

This got me thinking as there are many who deny it exists and it's only a propaganda stunt of some form or other.

Is there anything you consciously denied is happening and then found out the hard way but it was then too late to do anything about it?

"

Yup saw that earlier today 33 and fit.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

One if the GB speed walkers who set two national records last year caught it in March and struggling so much he's given the rest of this year a miss to recuperate..

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Fitness influencer Dmitriy Stuzhuk dies of coronavirus after previously saying it didn’t exist.

"

Is a fitness influencer a personal trainer?

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

Is a fitness influencer a personal trainer?"

it's someone who uses their influence to promote fitness

By *ove2lickJemCouple
over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

"

Ngl, I was like aww then I saw he was a denier and was like lol. Especially after so many deniers have taken to social media like "I'm wrong it's real, cough"

Honestly. Smh...

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Reminds of a black man in America, Jonathan Price who was against black lives matters, felt black people who got shot by the police deserved it because they were probably confrontational and not following instructions. Said there was nothing to fear if you were law abiding etc.

Lived in a small, predominantly white town, low crime rate, had two police officers, everyone knew each other, he was a former athlete, a good guy, everyone knew and loved him.

He was getting gas and came upon a domestic, husband and wife arguing, police had been called and when they arrived the officer was new didn't know Jonathon, sees two white people and a black man and shoots and kills poor Jonathan...salt of the earth, hard working, decent guy.

Poor Jonathan got his negro wake up call a second before he died.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Covid triggered complications on an unknown heart issue in Dmitriy Stuzhuk.

Wake up call to anyone who thinks it's ok to get on with things and just get on with life and don't worry about catching it too.

I've repeatedly said, there are increasing studies to show many medical people are concerned with potential long term effects covid will have on people that service it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Reminds of a black man in America, Jonathan Price who was against black lives matters, felt black people who got shot by the police deserved it because they were probably confrontational and not following instructions. Said there was nothing to fear if you were law abiding etc.

Lived in a small, predominantly white town, low crime rate, had two police officers, everyone knew each other, he was a former athlete, a good guy, everyone knew and loved him.

He was getting gas and came upon a domestic, husband and wife arguing, police had been called and when they arrived the officer was new didn't know Jonathon, sees two white people and a black man and shoots and kills poor Jonathan...salt of the earth, hard working, decent guy.

Poor Jonathan got his negro wake up call a second before he died."

over a year ago

"But the only thing that matters with covid is the death rate."

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

This reminds me of the religious leader, early in the life of this pandemic, who proclaimed that it was sent by (whichever) God to strike-down homosexuals. He caught it a few weeks later and died.

Even though I don't relish the untimely demise of anyone, there is a bit of irony here.

Cal

over a year ago

"Covid triggered complications on an unknown heart issue in Dmitriy Stuzhuk.

Wake up call to anyone who thinks it's ok to get on with things and just get on with life and don't worry about catching it too.

I've repeatedly said, there are increasing studies to show many medical people are concerned with potential long term effects covid will have on people that service it."

So he had an underlying health problem even if he didn't know it

Not fully fit then.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

"Covid triggered complications on an unknown heart issue in Dmitriy Stuzhuk.

I've repeatedly said, there are increasing studies to show many medical people are concerned with potential long term effects covid will have on people that service it.

So he had an underlying health problem even if he didn't know it

Not fully fit then."

I think the greater message is that he was a covid denier - yet still he died.

over a year ago

I always thought the covidiots had exemption certificates

over a year ago

Yes my personal life im sick of being a damn psychic

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester