FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

bad news for wales... circuit breaker coming...

Jump to newest

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

sky news reporting leaked document... welsh administration are going to go into a 17 day "lockdown" period as off next friday...

I am guessing theirs will look like the one happening in northern ireland

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

Why bad news go early and hard then re open makes sense to me

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

When will they learn, eh. Restrictions and lockdowns aren’t the answer.

They’ve all lost perspective, along with many others who continue to bury their heads in the sand.

It’s time we got on with our lives.

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

"sky news reporting leaked document... welsh administration are going to go into a 17 day "lockdown" period as off next friday...

I am guessing theirs will look like the one happening in northern ireland"

Wrong lucky to be having this lock down very good news for them

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

One week is half term anyway, but it would be nice to be told about it formally.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why bad news go early and hard then re open makes sense to me "

I would tend to agree but no doubt there will be others who disagree on here..

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"One week is half term anyway, but it would be nice to be told about it formally."

apparently it is "formally" going to be announced on monday.... sky news are saying they have had stuffed leaked to them and they have varified this is coming...

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"One week is half term anyway, but it would be nice to be told about it formally."

Welcome to the club

We read about it in the sun 1st

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Scotland will more than likely follow ...

over a year ago

After being Welsh for the first 39 years of my life in actually enjoying seeing them being so fucking sensible compared to England

By *ungblackbullMan
over a year ago

scotland

"When will they learn, eh. Restrictions and lockdowns aren’t the answer.

They’ve all lost perspective, along with many others who continue to bury their heads in the sand.

It’s time we got on with our lives. "

What's the answer then?

over a year ago

What's the answer then?"

Broccoli

over a year ago

At least wait until half term as my wife is going on holiday with our daughter so as the cats away the mouse will play.

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"One week is half term anyway, but it would be nice to be told about it formally.

Welcome to the club

We read about it in the sun 1st"

You're from Liverpool and you read the sun??

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"One week is half term anyway, but it would be nice to be told about it formally.

Welcome to the club

We read about it in the sun 1st

You're from Liverpool and you read the sun?? "

Nope.

I meant it was put in that 'paper'

I wouldnt touch that rag with a shitty stick.

over a year ago

apparently it is "formally" going to be announced on monday.... sky news are saying they have had stuffed leaked to them and they have varified this is coming..."

Sounds like something criminal, let's hope they don't end up in the Ecuadorian Embassy

By *rufinWoman
over a year ago

notts

I wouldn't mind this so much, a cycle of lockdown and release to keep hospital numbers a bit lower. As long as it isn't misinterpreted as a way of getting rid of the virus etc. So dull.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

The lockdown in March reduced the daily infections from tens of thousands to a few hundred, and the daily deaths from around a thousand to single figures... and did so fairly quickly. So the lockdown obviously is "an answer" and to be honest... nobody is suggesting anything that has had any impact.

Cal

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I suspect if it works England might follow suit missing the optimal time as usual.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple
over a year ago

Broadstairs

Absolutely agree

over a year ago

"sky news reporting leaked document... welsh administration are going to go into a 17 day "lockdown" period as off next friday...

I hope so, as they are allowing gyms to stay open

I don't think Drakeford and co are that sensible and considerate though and I have a feeling they will shut them , just because they can

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

It’s going to be announced tomorrow and I presume as it says only essential shops to remain open then gyms etc will close again..

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

understand why there doing it but if the rest if britain isnt wont there infections go back up again when they open up and people start going into wales again?

By *all-Eddies QosCouple
over a year ago

wirral

Things get leaked so they can gauge people's responses (so husband says) I'm just here crying cos the kids will be off again and it nearly killed me last time

By *ust fun9TV/TS
over a year ago

Swansea

If a circuit breaker dies happen it may help the NHS admissions.

But once you have a circuit breaker how do you get fully out of it?

The numbers will have to be really low to justify unlocking and it will be so much longer than three weeks and a few weeks later back into another fire break.

Drakeford tried to do things differently last time and we are back in the same boat for a just a few million inhabitants.

over a year ago

Fill the pubs and cinemas and football stadiums. Mass infections, hospitals overrun. Many of the people who don't die will have long term issues.

Who gives a fuck about them. It's time to live.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Haven't been to Wales at all this year - we normally go to conquer Snowdon at least once a year.

I'm thinking we will leave that now till at least 2022.

over a year ago

I don't think Drakeford and co are that sensible and considerate though and I have a feeling they will shut them , just because they can "

Im not a gym user but I know how much they help many people, never more so than now so I do hope they dont shut them.

Time will tell if the circuit breaker has any impact on the virus but I for one am glad that I live in Wales.Yes some of the rules maybe harsh but I do think they are less confusing than they are in other parts of the UK.

over a year ago

I don't think Drakeford and co are that sensible and considerate though and I have a feeling they will shut them , just because they can

Im not a gym user but I know how much they help many people, never more so than now so I do hope they dont shut them.

Time will tell if the circuit breaker has any impact on the virus but I for one am glad that I live in Wales.Yes some of the rules maybe harsh but I do think they are less confusing than they are in other parts of the UK. "

I hope so too Bubbs

One of the few things in life that keeps me (reasonably) sane, along with large amounts of wine

Otherwise it will be back to road running and chucking a bar about in my bedroom for a couple of weeks

By *ussex team upMan
over a year ago

Sussex

Was hoping to go to wales next Friday so looks like I will have to change my plans

over a year ago

I am guessing theirs will look like the one happening in northern irelandWrong lucky to be having this lock down very good news for them"

So you agree with Kier Starmer and not Boris??

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Thing is as others have said half term is a week of it so we won’t know if it’s been successful because of lockdown or because some are back off work again as the kids are at home.

All it’ll do is pretty much guarantee the rate will decrease so Drakeford can take the credit, whereas if he did it while schools were open & it didn’t work he’d have to take the flak.

S

By *ualityoverquantityalwaysMan
over a year ago

Outside Telford

And when our already underfunded and overstretched NHS becomes overwhelmed by an influx of new Covid cases because ‘it’s time we got on with our lives’ you’ll be the first to complain that there isn’t a bed for your poorly mum or your routine op has been cancelled for the 4th time...such shortsightedness & selfishness is a common trait in these times.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

And when our already underfunded and overstretched NHS becomes overwhelmed by an influx of new Covid cases because ‘it’s time we got on with our lives’ you’ll be the first to complain that there isn’t a bed for your poorly mum or your routine op has been cancelled for the 4th time...such shortsightedness & selfishness is a common trait in these times."

By *ussex team upMan
over a year ago

Sussex

And when our already underfunded and overstretched NHS becomes overwhelmed by an influx of new Covid cases because ‘it’s time we got on with our lives’ you’ll be the first to complain that there isn’t a bed for your poorly mum or your routine op has been cancelled for the 4th time...such shortsightedness & selfishness is a common trait in these times."

Post new Message to Thread