Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Virus

Lonliness

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How is everyone coping? I'm lucky enough to still work but I'm in tier 3 and just go home to be alone, dont see family or friends, I think I actually might want to settle down after this, one person would be lovely but not possible at min never mind meeting multiple strangers! Guess we are all in same boat but I'm jealous of those with partners atm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

"How is everyone coping? I'm lucky enough to still work but I'm in tier 3 and just go home to be alone, dont see family or friends, I think I actually might want to settle down after this, one person would be lovely but not possible at min never mind meeting multiple strangers! Guess we are all in same boat but I'm jealous of those with partners atm "

Social media contact not help you? It's an odd thing these days but I talk a bit more on the phone now or Zoom Chat. It's good to see faces with voices and words being spoken instead of being read from a page.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

you are not the only one trust me.

its a difficult time for millions around the world.

hang in there

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

It's a bit shit.

To put it mildly.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It doesn't sound enough Op to be nourishing your soul. If there was some way to increase your social contact it would probably be healthy for you. Isolation isn't good for us over extended periods. If your work/life balance could be loaded a bit more towards social contact, you'd likely feel strong benefits from it. Is there some way to increase your support network now, before the worse weather comes and potentially worse virus conditions?

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

I have kids so never a quiet house where Its just me & my thoughts but I feel how you do, not really want to settle down but maybe 1 person for something regular would be good.

Good luck OP

over a year ago

"How is everyone coping? I'm lucky enough to still work but I'm in tier 3 and just go home to be alone, dont see family or friends, I think I actually might want to settle down after this, one person would be lovely but not possible at min never mind meeting multiple strangers! Guess we are all in same boat but I'm jealous of those with partners atm "

Same here I’ve worked all through it, think it’s going to be a while for people to start meeting

By *isa 59Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I feel your pain OP.

I too live alone but have had to work from home for most of the time since March. It’s literally soul destroying. Nearest family is 100 miles away and friends all have partners and/or kids that take up most of their time.

It’s just something that we have to find a way through.

over a year ago

I feel the same too I will admit , it’s awful thou when their your friends.

over a year ago

You and me both love! I'm not even working thanks to this damn virus just like a lot of other people. It's tough when you luce by yourself and it doesn't help when you suffer with depression and suicidal thoughts too

over a year ago

"How is everyone coping? I'm lucky enough to still work but I'm in tier 3 and just go home to be alone, dont see family or friends, I think I actually might want to settle down after this, one person would be lovely but not possible at min never mind meeting multiple strangers! Guess we are all in same boat but I'm jealous of those with partners atm

You and me both love! I'm not even working thanks to this damn virus just like a lot of other people. It's tough when you live by yourself and it doesn't help when you suffer with depression and suicidal thoughts too "

over a year ago

If anyone would like to chat at all I’m here for others to chat to, no pressure . Anyone know some funny jokes ?

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"How is everyone coping? I'm lucky enough to still work but I'm in tier 3 and just go home to be alone, dont see family or friends, I think I actually might want to settle down after this, one person would be lovely but not possible at min never mind meeting multiple strangers! Guess we are all in same boat but I'm jealous of those with partners atm

You and me both love! I'm not even working thanks to this damn virus just like a lot of other people. It's tough when you luce by yourself and it doesn't help when you suffer with depression and suicidal thoughts too "

Is there no one you can speak too?

By *en_Dover79Man
over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

im same live alone... I have done for a few years now and have got used to it as sad as it sounds. do feel lonely at times but not as much as I probably should.. been in that state though in the past

over a year ago

Awesome photos fattiecakes

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

You are not alone OP.

Family and friends live miles away, I saw my parents in the summer but know that was it for the year. I live with my lad and not currently working, when he goes to school or at his dads for the weekend, I tend to just sleep or read to pass the day. Yes I have those couple of hours with him when he gets back from school chatting about his day and honestly that is what keeps me going. I touch base with a couple of friends occasionally, some every day, but I’ve sealed myself off from most as it’s just easier to deal with. If I didn’t have to do the food shop once a fortnight I wouldn’t leave these four walls at all.

Have good days and bad days, but I’ve got used to it now and accepted this is life for quite sometime and that has helped.

over a year ago

You and me both love! I'm not even working thanks to this damn virus just like a lot of other people. It's tough when you luce by yourself and it doesn't help when you suffer with depression and suicidal thoughts too

Is there no one you can speak too?"

Not really. I've been on the phone to the Samaritans but there's only so much they can say

By *orkshirefucktruck3Man
over a year ago

rotherham

ive tried to keep busy through out lockdown as much as the haters dont like it but living alone is totally different from living with a partner where u have company,its like being in a prison cell and fab is brilliant for hook ups that also kept u busy instead of being isolated,id hate to think how many are suffering through being stuck in the house so thats my reason for looking after my self even if its a non contact social meet.its actully kicked me to join a vanilla dating site but not sure if i could do vanilla life so would have to convert her straight away lol

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I have a partner and for four months he was the only person I saw.

For me it's not seeing my kids and grandkids. My eldest lives in Wales, the other two are walking distance but shielding.

My youngest went into hospital yesterday as she couldn't breath: she's six months pregnant. Only her husband can visit. Not being able to go and cuddle my daughter is heart breaking more than I thought possible.

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

I really struggled with the loneliness during the last lockdown. Made sure I've got a bubble girl this time. I thrive with company but go downhill without

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

i hear ya o.p is boring as fuck living on ya own through these times luckily for me the ex drops my little un off fridays picks her sundays.but chatting to an 8 yr old is not quiet the same as talking to an adult lol

By *iguy for funMan
over a year ago

CIRENCESTER

it's the key question in this whole fandango. I live alone in tier one but been self isolating for last two weeks so whilst i've been working in the office for three months i've now been in solitary confinement for two weeks - boy this is a real difference. At least at the start i could work from home and then pop out to queue to get in the shops, walk in the park, but self isolation is a different kettle of fish

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/10/20 19:53:42]

over a year ago

Agree it been so hard and getting worse lost my job a week ago but I have kids at home and they keep me busy otherwise I'd be so lonely considering adding a fuck buddy to my bubble but it hard to find a sensible guy working from home ect majority are meeting having going to indoor paries it's doing my head in I also help elderly family members and dont want to put them at risk

over a year ago

we had to rush round to Cs dads house today as he hadn't answered his phone for a longtime. We got in the house panicked but relieved that he'd just forgotten it was in his jacket pocket... bubbles will burst when they need to

d

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"It's a bit shit.

To put it mildly."

It is VERY shit and very concerning and we should all reach out to try and check on our friends and family and even some we don't know very well.

Go on.. Check on someone tonight. A simple text to say thinking of you would mean so much to someone. (yeah even your ex).

By *ab jamesMan
over a year ago

ribble valley

"we had to rush round to Cs dads house today as he hadn't answered his phone for a longtime. We got in the house panicked but relieved that he'd just forgotten it was in his jacket pocket... bubbles will burst when they need to

d"

Much as I want people to follow the rules, I totally understand certain occasions require immediate action.

By *ornyQueerWoman
over a year ago

Yes very lonely. If anyone is feeling the same want to chat pm me. I prefer feminine company

Post new Message to Thread